I found out the guy I am seeing is married: Advice?

He has his cake and he’s eating it too. Get out. Quick. He’ll never change.

3 Likes

You know what you deserve you nappy crotch swamp puppet . .
To have every one of your front teeth extracted without novocain.
Lol he using you ! And you deserve it as well … bahaha if you cared for ya in the least YOU’D BE THE ONE GETTING GIFTS , HOLIDAYS ETC.
haha all you get is borrowed wiener that ain’t even yours
HOE
I hope she finds out and takes every last cent of his money lmao then y’all really be screwed lmaooo

15 Likes

You need to listen to the song “stay” by Sugarland and blast that on repeat.

6 Likes

Stick around. The kids going to need a clown at the birthday parties…

18 Likes

Call his wife. She deserves to know too

14 Likes

Is this a new lifetime movie coming out?

10 Likes

Even if he did leave her… if he cheats with you he will cheat on you. He obviously doesnt have an sense of loyalty and commitment

5 Likes

You have let this man have his cake and eat it two for 6 year’s. He is not leaving anyone. He has a little Mormon group going on. Wake up cut your loss and move on.

39 Likes

He is no more going to leave his wife than the tits on a boar are useful. The only thing worse than being with the wrong man for 6 years is being with the wrong man for 6 years and one day. Leave now.

4 Likes

I think you need Dr. Phil lol

12 Likes

You have got to be kidding? I’m sorry if this is nasty but your wasting your time making yourself look like a complete moron in the process! You are with a man THATS NOT YOURS get over it :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

Lol girl give it up. He aint leaving his ole lady or he would have already. :joy: you gonna look like a fool. Let that shit go!

He will never leave his wife. You will always be the side girl and he’s happy leaving you right where you are. He’s having his cake and eating it to. I feel sorry for his wife and son. If you both can keep this nonsense going you both deserve the hurt.

9 Likes

She has a “happy” marriage. He has a side chick :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

Don’t set up your life to where you are alone at the end of yours! I watched my beautiful aunt do this. She was the gf for 35 years and now she’s in her 70’s, alone and still not over him. Men will always take the easy way and divorce is hard. They will never choose to split their retirements or possessions unless his wife initiates it. He will have excuse after excuse and in that time you may miss out on real love.

16 Likes

The second I found out this bum was married, I would have immediately called it off. But wait, there’s more!..I would have exposed him to his wife like the lying, cheating dog he is. She deserves better too. It’s about having character and morals.

27 Likes

:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: leave and find someone who is SINGLE! He will never leave his wife. He is using you as a side piece of ass…that is all!

If he was going to leave he would’ve already. It’ll just leave you heartbroken. Give him a lesson on leaving…

4 Likes

You already know the answer…

3 Likes

Dump him, if he was serious you would not be the other woman. Remember if he cheated on her with you, he will probably cheat on you with someone else. Once a cheater always a cheater!!

3 Likes

Ok but does the wife know?

Hes fuckin married, that’s all that needs to be said. At this point it ain’t about you cutting him out of your life it’s about doing the RIGHT thing and leaving a married man ALONE. HOMEWRECKER.

Hate to sound rude, but girl if you was that important. He would be with you. I heard all the lies before. Remember if he really love you, then he would be with you. You are to good to be someone second choice

3 Likes

You are not here for the right answer! You are here to find someone that thinks this is ok! Its not! You should value yourself more!

16 Likes

cut ties now. get out quick. he will just end up cheating on you (which is already is) .

2 Likes

Get out. Hes not leaving her your just his side chic. Ik it sounds mean but you deserve someone who just wants you

Ignore all of the people talking shit. You are a victim. He lied to you for a year, until you fell in love with him and he knew you wouldn’t leave. He is using you. Leave his ass.

You’re not the victim, so please stop.
You’re the mistress & will always be such.
Let him go & don’t look back.

21 Likes

God will never send someone elses husband. Hes playing with you. And you are letting him. Its been 6 years if he was going to leave his wife for you he would have done it by now. Hes useing the children as an excuse. And if hes willing to cheat on her with you he will cheat on you to be with another. As for his surgery it should have been her by his side because at the end of the day she is his WIFE!

19 Likes

This is straight up Jerry springer shit. Whining because a married man is using you :roll_eyes:

Girl he’s living a double life and don’t give two f#cks about neither one of you all. All he’s wanting to do is be a man w#ore and get his d#ck wet from multiple women. You know he’s married and you stick around. Do you really think he’s going to leave his wife? No he is not and he’s using his son as an excuse.

7 Likes

He’s married…leave him alone. He might spend time with you, but at the end of the day he goes home to his wife. :woman_shrugging:t2: you’ll always be put second when it comes to her. Do the right thing and LEAVE

2 Likes

You need to tell that wife!!!

5 Likes

Seriously?? Oh hunny your soulmate is NOT someone else’s husband!! He is a lying cheating jerk and I pray he gets busted!!! Get rid of him and find a REAL man

10 Likes

This about it like this: if he leaves his wife, who he is cheating on with you, to be with you, what makes you think he won’t do the same to you and cheat on you with some other chick? Yes, you’ve invested time and your emotions on him, but you said you didnt know until 2 years into the relationship that he was married. Which means, he’s a good liar and manipulator. Do yourself a favor, cut ties now. Focus on yourself instead of some lying bastard.

Are u serious? Ur messing with a married man expecting him to leave his wife? Oh lord Jesus! Listen; God will NEVER send you another woman’s man. Period.

7 Likes

Polyamory. Ask the wife if she wants an extra lol

1 Like

Kick his ass to the curb he is married you are just a side option he will never leave his wife she was there for his surgery anniversary get away really open your eyes bet he never gave you a get away from his lieing cheating ass though… .just tell him to go back to his wife and son and to leave you the hell alone you deserve better then his ass ive been cheated on and it sucks when you find out put yourself in his wifes shoes…but get rid of him ASAP

Find a guy who isn’t married. You may like this man but if he is cheating on his wife with you… all the promises he makes don’t matter. If he is willing to do it to her… there’s a big chance he will do it to you eventually.

3 Likes

If they are willing to cheat on someone for you, you arent special. Theyll do it to you.

Why share? he is not trustworthy.

Leave and tell her, he’s an asshole and so are you for carrying on after finding out he has a family.

Nope…break up…it is not fair to his wife

1 Like

So they aren’t split up?

He’s an asshole. Don’t be a fool. Because the way you got him is the way he will leave you. And the fact that you know he’s married now makes you just as bad. Have some self respect and end it. Now.

He has lied to you for 6 years! Move on and find someone that respects YOU!

1 Like

He’s playing both of you and her

What I don’t understand is why you think he will be faithful to you when he is cheating on his wife. Even IF he left her. “He’ll be faithful to me AFTER he stops cheating on her.!” OOOKKKAAYY

4 Likes

Girl, cut ties. He’s married. I guarantee you he’s not going to leave his wife.

Lmfao I didn’t even get passed the part about his wife taking his kid to school . LEAVE HIM ALONE married men always promise bs if he did it to her he will do it to you. If not you will worry about it later on .

1 Like

Cit ties and run why pay for the milk when its free get out now

He’s telling his wife he loves her too. And he does, otherwise he would have already left! He’s waiting till his son is 16 to make sure he has a way to school lol??? He’s not going to leave his wife for you. He’s a cheater, 6 years long cheater, he will cheat on you if you ever end up together. Cut ties now and move on and find someone that truly loves you and is not married.

4 Likes

He is not leaving his wife! Your FIRST RED FLAG is he did not tell you he was married from the beginning. THE SECOND RED FLAG is he is still married and living with his wife plus they do everything together as husband and wife. Unfortunately, suck it up that you wasted 6 years on the wrong man. Stop wasting any more time and find a good single man just for you.

5 Likes

You should’ve left him when you found out he was married 4 YEARS AGO. He’s trash for cheating on his wife and continuing it (especially for so long) after you found out makes you trash too.

17 Likes

What a home wrecker… you should seriously feel nothing but shame coming on here trying to feel sorry for yourself :roll_eyes: Disgusting…

11 Likes

Are half of these posts on this page fake just to see how people will react? They just keep getting worse and worse.

11 Likes

So you don’t care if you are, and always will be number 2!!!

What is this for real???

1 Like

Do you want to be a mistress ? Then you know the answer

1 Like

HOMEWRECKER! CHANGE MY FUCKING MIND!! You NOW know he’s married and has a wife who is clueless at home who thinks everything is perfect when in reality there’s just some tramp fucking her husband who knows he has a wife!!

You deserve what you get. 🤷 Stop playing the victim.

2 Likes

Get out
If he cheats on her with u who does he spend the last week in the month with ???
He has no intent on leaving her u r just a bit of long term fun I’m afraid when u are a proper couple there is no other wife or child involved

1 Like

Cut all ties and run.He is just using you.

1 Like

You get rid of him an tell his wife what has been going on she deserves that trust me he don’t want you either if he did he would leave his wife now for you

8 Likes

Sorry. But if the both of you can continue this bs … y’all deserve what coming.

7 Likes

Of course he doesn’t pay attention to you when he’s in town darling, he has a wife and a child. Move on and find your own man.

3 Likes

Have more respect for yourself than to be just a side chick

1 Like

If you had a daughter in the position what advice would you offer her?,

6 Likes

You should tell his wife because she deserves to know that he’s a piece of shit. And you need to leave because even if he were to leave his wife (or she leave him) he WILL do it to you. Cause they wont stop.
He’s a whore and a homewrecker and that wont change.

:woman_facepalming:t2: open your :eyes: your a side kick

1 Like

He has it all now why would he leave his wife when you are happy on the side? If you didn’t know right away that he was married. Here’s your sign!! He will never leave her. She doesn’t support herself etc. find someone who loves you and only you!!!

6 Likes

If you say you haven’t had to work much the last year, you realize you’re getting paid to have sex and stay with him, right?

8 Likes

You are nuts. And if he does that to her he will do it to you someday

1 Like

Sorry honey but you fell for the oldest trick in the book. You will forever be second to her, always his dirty secret and never his wife. You should have ran when you found out about his wife but you choose to stay and be played. Change your number, block him on social media and move far away, you owe his wife that much.

10 Likes

When you pray to for the perfect man God does not send another woman’s husband. You are all sorts of wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. Wrong.

5 Likes

I think someone is fully capable of loving two people. But I think when a man and a woman are in a serious relationship/ marriage anybody and I mean ANYBODY steps in there on either sides toes they are absolutely disgusting and will reap what they sew! Good luck to you but your karma and his will come eventually!

7 Likes

Good lord, move on. He’s married and that’s all you need to know!

2 Likes

You are a side piece and it’s not changing any time soon. Pack up and move on.

1 Like

My advice. Get therapy and be a better person. Shameful.

2 Likes

I always loved the saying “If they do it for you, they’ll do it to you!”

2 Likes

Oh this is so awful. I’m so sorry but he’s not leaving her. He’s having his cake and eating it. Leave, heal and move on. This is so horrible. :heart:

1 Like

You will get what is coming to you, and it won’t be good!!! He is a MARRIED MAN who said VOWS to the now MOTHER of his CHILD!!! You are a disgusting excuse for a “woman”… Despicable! :rage:

7 Likes

Girl you are a side piece. He doesn’t want you lol

3 Likes

run he cheats on her he’ll cheat on you he not good man

2 Likes

Move on girl… YOU ARE a toy on a shelf to him. He can pick you up and play with your emotions when he wants and put them back down when he wants. If you meant that much to him he would be with you… He will never leave her because you will continue to wait and put up with his nonsense. There are other ways for his child to get to school if that really was his only concern. Get you a job and stop trying to disrupt his home life. You DO NOT belong. Don’t be naive. Find someone new

1 Like

He’s playing you. Ur his door mat. His mistress. To him you are only a piece of ass. Nothing more he never leave his wife. Because if he was he already done it in the six year’s of y’all’s relationship. And once you found out he was married and still with his wife. You should of walked away. He’s not a good man. He’s a piece of shit. And your just as much as he is. Since you knew he was a married man.

If he’s cheating on his wife then he will cheat on you.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you wasted six years of your life on a MARRIED MAN??? What you thought that God sent you a another woman’s husband that spoils her for you? Lmao. :rofl::sob: the moment you found out that man was married you became accountable. He is trash and you decided to be trash right along with him but worse you lowered your standards, self esteem, lost your dignity. With all that you told yourself you don’t deserve a loyal, good man whom knows how to be a good husband. I can’t imagine what karma is coming for you. Pay your debt and move on. If you had to come to a social media platform to ask for advice, you already know the answer. Anything you have to doubt is because you already know what to do about. Good luck. Anyone can err it’s up to us to fix it and grow from it.

5 Likes

Wow. Imagine how his wife is going to feel when she finds out.

3 Likes

Are you serious… as a woman who was married and was cheated on I can say full force you are not a good woman. You know hes married and you continue to try to be in between his marriage! If it’s been going on six years and he hasn’t left HES NOT GOING TO LEAVE so you need to leave and leave him alone. All you’re doing is being a homewrecker. Now it’s not all your fault it is his too you need to sit down with him and tell him to be with the woman he promised to spend the rest of his life with. You are just a side piece and someone he can get on top off he doesn’t want you fully he just wants someone he can sleep with and miss him when hes gone. He obviously loves his wife and isn’t leaving. Men can say they will all they want be half the time they dont.

11 Likes

Just stop please you sound pathetic.

5 Likes

You are just a side chick you arnt the first you wont be the last.

3 Likes

You’re kidding right?

1 Like

It’s your own fault you’ve “invested” that many years on that loser. Stop WASTING more years with him!! Shameful!! Nobody feels bad for you!

3 Likes

As a woman who’s been cheated on I want you to know you are a worthless pitiful bitch.

Look he is a liar and player you do t have the right to come between his family you repeat what you see so get of him have more respect for yourself and your family

How good is he really if hes doing this to his wife. It ain’t even about you. What kind of idiot are you. Find a man that isnt married. Because even if he does leave her for you. How long till he leaves you for someone else.

3 Likes

I would have left the min I knew he had a wife and I would have told his wife everything bc she deserves to know what a scum her husband is!

5 Likes

It’s amazing that you even have to ask. Common sense isn’t your strong suit.

6 Likes

Walk away or live with the fact you will never be his number one you’re his side kick and you’re losing time but if you can deal with it but dont expect him to leave his wife. He is going to cheat on you

1 Like