I found out the guy I am seeing is married: Advice?

Have respect for her as well as yourself. And remember if hes cheating with you if he left her hed cheat on you later… Wake up.

3 Likes

He’s married…POINT. BLANK. PERIOD. I know it’s hard to detach…but let him go. If he really wanted you he would’ve left his wife long ago. Start the New Year early and let him go. Focus on you and let him be.

4 Likes

Cut ties and move on girl. I’m not trying to sound rude but wtf. What a toxic situation. Do u not believe you are worthy of more than this. Does his wife know about you? If not…I feel really bad for her. This man sounds like a monster douche bag! He just wants his cake and to eat it too! Nope. U r the only one in this situation allowing it to happen. If you love yourself and believe you deserve more. Walk away and move forward with YOUR life. Leave that dirt bag in the past. Girl u are worth so much more than being a side ho even if it is more time that he spends with his actual wife. U r a time filler! No thank you!

2 Likes

As a married wife I’d wanna be told that my husband was cheating. Cause I’d tell you that he’s all yours :joy:

3 Likes

Quit lying to yourselves! He’s not leaving his wife so you need to step up and move the fuck on. Why would you want to be labeled whore?

Nope nope nope .
You were second to begin with and will continue to be that .
Please leave
Put yourself first
You wouldn’t want someone doing this with your husband either.

He belongs to someone else. Move on! Dont be a homewrecker

4 Likes

The audacity of him taking his wife on a anniversary getaway and for his wife to be there for a surgery.:roll_eyes: It’s his wife. Yes he’s in the wrong but you have wasted 6 years. Two years into the relationship you find out he’s married? TWO YEARS. He’s apparently extremely good at lying and what makes you think that he won’t do that to you if he would ever leave his wife. If he hasn’t left his wife yet, he won’t. The whole waiting until 16 is just an excuse. Your just being a home wrecker knowingly sleeping with him. You may not care but there is a child involved. And it will devastate that child. Be a decent human.

3 Likes

You should have left when you found out he was married!

He is never gonna leave his wife stop putting yourself through it. Hes playing both sides bc you allow it. You allow yourself to be a second option. Put yourself in his wife’s shoes she has no idea about you. Wanna know why? Bc he loves her and knows she will leave if she finds out and he obviously doesn’t want that. He is not a man at all he doesnt love either of you if hes doing this. Plus if hes been seeing you for 6 years while married how many others do you think hes stringing along? And if he does leave his wife which I highly doubt since he hasn’t stopped doing married couple things with her what makes you think he wont do the same to you. He wants to have his cake and eat it too and he can bc you allow it! Not judging you but you need to have a little more self respect the minute you found out he was married you should have ended it then. You will never come first to him.

1 Like

Hes using you. He is MARRIED. If he wanted to leave his wife he would’ve. You’re just as much trash as him continuing this knowing hes married.

4 Likes

If you’re content with being the mistress and sharing another woman’s husband then keep doing what you’re doing but you have to know that regardless of the words that he says to make you happy he is actively in his marriage. You are the fan on the side. He’s not leaving his wife for you nor does he plan to.

2 Likes

You’re an idiot. So is he.

7 Likes

Boo boo you are the side chick ,he not leaving her either you leave or just deal with it

2 Likes

Break it off… Tell him to try again when he’s single, but then again, you will become the wife and someone else will become the side piece.

1 Like

You need advice on what to do?? Really??how bout you man up and accept the fact that YOU are part of the problem, not the wife. Stop the poor me act and act like a lady. Stop playing behind the wife’s back. Either make him leave her or leave him. This is so sad that you would participate in destroying a family.

26 Likes

And you wonder why side pieces get their ass beat too…

You. Are. Not. A. Side. Dish. Dump his cheating ass. Even if he did leave his wife for you (doubt it) he’ll cheat on you.

HAHA this is the funniest post ever. furthering the relationship any more makes you a home wrecker. she was there first, he’s a piece of shit. the end.

1 Like

Girl GTGFOH are you for real. It’s his WIFE! And you’re whining. Girl just stop

1 Like

I feel like you already know the right answer. It’s not ok for either of you to be holding a relationship when he is obviously already in what is supposed to be a committed union. You need to value yourself and know your worth, and this is definitely not what you are currently doing. The right, available person is out there and you’re hung up on a knight in foil.

1 Like

You deserve to get knocked out!!! What kind of woman are you to knowingly date a married man?!? A sick one!!! Women like you are a disgrace! You both deserve hell!

9 Likes

Kick him to yhe curb h never going to leave his wife you are just the toy the play thing

Got his cake & hes eating it to.
Dont be stupid.
Stop falling for his bullshit

You know precisely what you should do…

2 Likes

Dude, he’s married. Not only is he being a shitty person, so are you. He committed to his wife. If after 6 years he hasn’t left, he won’t. And if he does it to her he’ll do it to you. Move on. Find someone who is better for you than that.

The only thing that needs to be said is that you are disgusting for knowing and staying.

10 Likes

I also was involved with a married man a very long time. I to phone love with him then alone and he was married. I also rationalized everything that was going on as you do. He told me she was cheating on him she told him she was in love with someone else. Their second child may not be his could be his wife’s lovers baby. The relationship it undid my self-esteem. The relationship also made me hate myself. UC loving and hoping to be with a man that’s really loving and hoping to continue his marriage with someone else. It ruins you. It takes away the core part of who you are as a woman. I ended up destroying myself, destroying my whole life because the whole time I thought he loved me more than anyone. When all the while I was blind to the fact that he was completely in love with his wife. I was not that type of girl to mess with someone else’s man especially someone’s husband. I was always the number one I am the woman they wanted to take care of. I was never at the girl on the side. it absolutely ruins you. also not to sound mean or anyting I think you’re with him but he is absolutely not with you.

He👏Will👏Never👏Leave👏 His👏Wife👏

6 Likes

Really, you need advice on a married man who’s not even married to you! Do the right thing let his wife know and move on with the right person who’s not married, nor in a relationship and without excuses!

8 Likes

You are what’s wrong with fucking relationships now a days side chicks are disgusting and you are going to regret it one day and I hope his wife finds out and leaves him with nothing. Have fun dealing with that.

You really need us to tell you he ain’t ever going to leave his wife? Really? :see_no_evil: use your brains :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I have been in your position before, and it sucks because you care about the guy a lot. However its not healthy, after almost 3 years of being the “side” chick I finally cut my ties. I think you need to do the same, maybe tell him to come find you after his son turns 16, but can you trust him after everything he has done? One way or another you need to end this at least for now and see what the future brings.

U miss are the side chick

2 Likes

cut his ass loose you are the side chick always have been always will be hes got a family and ur not it.

For you to continue this is just horrible. His wife who is home taking care of their children and him? She’s doing her duties as a wife. Seems like this guy is bored with married life and doesn’t like being “tied down”. For you to still continue this says a lot about you too. It’s horrible. Obviously if he hasn’t left his poor wife he’s not anytime soon. Tell the wife so she can leave and find a real man. You? Find someone who isn’t married or with anyone else for that matter. What makes you think you’re the only side chick? You’re ignorant.

2 Likes

Girl, you’re the side piece and the marriage wrecker. Obviously he hasn’t told his wife about you. You complain that she’s where SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE. At his side. He’s never going to leave her. I hope you have a horrible life Fucking some other woman’s husband :woman_shrugging:t3: And I hope she finds out, divorces his and gets major child support and the kids. But that’s only because this whole thing pisses me off.

Let him go. Imagine how his wife, the woman he chose to build a life a family with, who he promised forever with, would feel if and when she found about you? Obviously he’s the most in the wrong but the fact that you even are thinking of staying with him down right insane. Let him go and find you a single man that isn’t a cheater. He’s obviously not as great as you say because leading a double life.

3 Likes

So you like married men and enjoying that you haven’t had to work for anything in a year because of him.
A person with common sense and morals knows the answer to this, but it’s clear you have lacked both those for six years.
You aren’t looking for advice you are looking for the man hating mob to start posting what a horrible person he is for cheating,so you can feel better about the crappy person you are.

2 Likes

You’re better than this. Move on. Plenty of people get divorced with children. If he really wanted to be divorced he would be. I would say about 98% of the time they never leave the wife. Not to mention if he makes good money and she’s been a SAHM, it’s probably significantly better financially to stay married

2 Likes

The moment you found out he was married you should have ended it . you are nothing more then just his side piece and will never be more than that. Cut ties with him and move one .

5 Likes

From what you’ve written your not stupid. Walk away. Cry, scream but walk away HE IS MARRIED.

2 Likes

He doesn’t love you. I think you have found the answer already. Don’t buy it.

2 Likes

I heard the same bullshit that everyone else is giving you. Same situation for 5 years. We have kids together. Give him a taste of his own medicine. You’ll eventually get what you’re wanting. You’ll hurt and be mad but don’t lose yourself in the process. You can’t help who you love. Sorry but you’re Not Helping him Cheat. He’s grown man & He’s able to make his own decisions. Sounds like he just doesn’t wanna pay child support is the only Reason he’s not moved on yet. If I were you, I’d give him an Option. Your way or the Highway. I know its hard but make him believe you’re better off without him and he will decide quick. Guys like that can’t stand not being in control. Moving on is easier said than done. If I were you Id make sure She knows whats going on. I refuse to be kept a secret. Follow your heart and pray about it. I hope things get better for you. :heart:

Cut ties he will never leave her for you no matter what he tells you you should have done it when you found out he was mattied

Remember,you will be the one he is having an affair on next…that is IF he ever leaves his wife.

4 Likes

This post makes me see RED! Myself being a woman that was married and cheated on I honestly can say full heartedly you are a home wrecker. You’re dirty and pathetic! Move on and find your own man. I hate women like you!

14 Likes

Let him go! He’s married if he really wanted to be with you! He would leave his wife plain and simple!

If you just wait 10 more years, he might be serious about leaving her.

6 Likes

…how is this even a question. What kind of person are you to know he is married and you still are with him? He is scum.

1 Like

You’ll loose him like ya got him sweetie!
You can’t be jealous he’s “spoiling” HIS WIFE.
You’re the side chick and if this has been happening for years… he’s not leaving. In his eyes, he’s got it made with best of both.

21 Likes

Your a home wrecker…

6 Likes

Get on with your life!

1 Like

You’re disgusting. :upside_down_face:
He’s married, which means TAKEN. He’s never going to leave his wife for you.

2 Likes

You will always be on the back burner ! He’s a pig an gonna do this as long as you allow it , that man is probably in heaven . I can’t believe you’ve stayed this long

Leave that man alone regardless of what he says. He is married! Married mean off limits, don’t try.

YOU GO to spend 3 weeks out of every month with him because he needs a play toy while he is working to provide for his actual.mrs and kid.And then when he spends that week with them he doesn’t speak to you.pretty obvious to me.He is a married man using you.That is it! And…why are you doing this to some other woman and child’s life…really???..surely you are a better person than to think that’s actually okok you and anyone else.he is using along the way are merely playthings I guarantee you.Have some self respect and get out of this shit and find yourself someone that’s actually for.real.This man is not.

Hes MARRIED! Once you got knowledge that he was and you continued to see him despite it YOU BECAME A HOMEWREAKER ! You wont ever be anything other then the side chick💁 you are disgusting piece of crap if you continue this sham of a relationship . Edit: And he needs his ass kicked for being a disgusting cheating jackass!

6 Likes

Sorry Hun but get out of that relationship he’s not going to leave his wife it’s an excuse your better than that and deserve to be happy with someone who will give you all xxx

1 Like

You’re an idiot just as much as he is!

1 Like

Oh boy, where do I begin? First off, you are here for validation. I can promise you that many of the women on here will not give that to you. What you are doing is not okay. It’s hurtful, not only to you, but it could destroy his wife AND children’s lives. In my opinion, you’re being selfish. Second off, he’s obviously playing with you lol and you’re obviously falling for it. God doesn’t send an already attached person into your life to be your soulmate, especially if they’re married. You need to get your head out of where the sun doesn’t shine, and move on. Sure, it’s gonna hurt because you have “time invested”, but yeah, he’s not gonna leave her. He spoils her, babies her, works for her, takes her on anniversary getaways. One, he’s doing all those things for her because he’s guilty and he knows it. But come on, he’s not leaving her lol and no offense, but you’re dumb for believing him. He’s using his children as a scapegoat and I’ll tell you what, when that kid turns 16, I guarantee he will still be by his wife’s side and not with you. Also, out him to his wife because she deserves better too.

3 Likes

You should have left as soon as you found out he was married.

13 Likes

You should have left after you found out he was married. You give him everything he wants without commitment. He’s probably not going to leave his wife and if he does, do you want to be with a man who willingly deceived his wife for years? He’ll do the same to you. You are the third wheel and you deserve everything you get.

29 Likes

I don’t know if I should take this serious … Honestly thought it was a troll post at first . You are nothing more than the fun side piece … He wont be leaving his wife for you … Ever . Either get comfortable with what’s going on cuz its not going to change or leave him … After all your not the wife and to him she will always come first 🤷 Im not condoning you to be with a married man at all and I don’t support it but if you are going to do it then you should know how it works by now and know your place in his life .

8 Likes

Been in a similar situation but took me 3 years to realize he’s never goin to leave, he had a very good job an also was the provider while she never worked but spent money like crazy, they went on trips asa family… (but he didn’t love her an was “no love there”) I got tired of wasting my years an tears cus he never left its excuses they give to keep u there an u wan believe…

I can’t believe people actually feel sorry for her . Maybe in the beginning I would’ve felt sorry for her but she knows he’s married now shame on her and him. I feel sorry for his wife and kids .

19 Likes

As a guy, I can promise you. He isn’t leaving her. Once his son turns 16 there will be something else to wait for. He’s living it up having sex with both women. He doesn’t love you, or his wife. If he ACTUALLY loved either of you, he wouldn’t be playing both sides.

15 Likes

Wow hes a married man you know better, why be the side piece? Put yourself in her shoes wth

3 Likes

Stop being a homewrecker. If he treats her like a queen when he’s around her then he won’t leave her. Your just a piece of ass for when he’s away. Not only that but if he does it to her he’s gonna do it to you.

1 Like

He’s never gonna leave his wife, quit being stupid, I’m telling you right like it is. You’re gonna be a lonely woman if you stay with him!!!

4 Likes

Dishonesty. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Move on! There will never be trust and you will never be able to relax!

2 Likes

I think you already know what you need to do but you don’t want to admit it…i been there and done that too…but chances are GREAT that he will never leave his wife unless she runs him off …break it off

5 Likes

If he did it to her HES GOING TO DO IT TO YOU. He does not care about you nor the other woman. I SWEAR people ask stupid questions for common sense answers. Then you’re left crying because he has another side chick besides you two. GET IT TOGETHER HONEY. You know the answer make the move yourself

14 Likes

You are knowingly with a married man. Move on. If he wanted to be with you instead of his wife he would have done it by now. You are a SIDE PIECE . Sorry if that is harsh or not what you wanted to hear but it is the hard TRUTH. You should have stopped it the moment you found out he was married! Which means he lied to you about it that whole time frame, so what makes you think he isnt still lying to you now about loving you more? HE IS TRASH GIRL. Get out and be happy with a man that is single !!

8 Likes

LEAVE! What makes you think he won’t cheat on you too!!once a cheater always a cheater

3 Likes

Why is everyone on this page such crap?
Be a good human. Tell his wife. Leave him. Find someone who isn’t in a relationship and be a responsible god damn adult.

1 Like

Dont be a homewrecker. Should have walked away when you found out he was married. Now your essentially jealous because hes with his wife? Move on, and get some class while your at it.

13 Likes

He is not good. You ma’am are his side chick. Both of y’all are idiots.

5 Likes

He’s not “very good” since he’s cheating on his wife. The moment you found out he was married, it should have ended regardless of how long you had already “invested” in the relationship. You’re a slut, and normally, sluts don’t become housewives.

He’s not leaving her!! Hes just stringing you along so he can keep his side piece! And if by chance he ever does he will find another side piece once your the main. Men like that never change!

3 Likes

You being played sweetie. Plain and simple

2 Likes

You stayed with him knowing he’s married. You’re totally in the wrong.

11 Likes

Listen
Being with a married man is like driving a Government vehicle. No matter how long you use it, it is never yours.

8 Likes

Home wreckers trying to act like the victim :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Calm down coleslaw

19 Likes

Anniversary getaway for his wife, he provides for her, when he’s home you dont hear from him much… I think you know the answer to your questions.
And you are wrong and not a good person at all.

32 Likes

You ARE just a play toy on a shelf. :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2: He is still with his wife you dumbass, After 6 yrs of this you think you would catch on that he is never going to leave his wife…

Girl I was you at one time. He is never gonna leave his wife. Dose his wife know about you?
Let him go before someone gets hurt really bad. If he is cheating on his wife with you, know that he is cheating on you with someone else. Once a cheater always a cheater. They will never change.

2 Likes

Run like hell. If he is cheating on his wife he will cheat on you. I know because I was the other woman once and we’re married for 17 years of cheating

You found out he was married. That’s all you need to know. It’s self explanatory. He doesn’t belong to you. I don’t understand why this is so confusing. If you were the wife, how would you feel?

2 Likes

LOL!! You’d think after 6 years you’d get the hint he’s not leaving his wife!! He’s pretty pathetic himself cheating after all these years, but do you think if he leaves his wife for you he won’t do to you what he has done to his wife?? Anyways I think you should move along he’s not leaving his wife for you!

3 Likes

He’s cheating on you with his wife and you don’t think he’ll cheat on you? :thinking::woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Get out! Or learn to be the side chick.

1 Like

I’m sorry but… you’re gross and a home-wrecker :woman_shrugging:t2: As soon as you found out he was married you should’ve called it quits
There are plenty of single men out there

10 Likes

Better 6yrs invested then 6yrs more. The more time you invest the harder it will be. Let him go.

1 Like

You are point blank the SIDE HOE :joy::joy: obviously he’s not leaving his wife and still loves her. You should’ve taken your L and moved on as soon as you found out he was MARRIED! His WIFE will always come first especially if he’s been with her the past 6 years you’ve been with him. Sorry to break your heart but you need to grow up and realize you ain’t his woman he has one on lock that he MARRIED he stupid af for cheating. But you aren’t anything special to him, he is feeding you lies after lies to keep you around. You should tell him wife so she isn’t with his scum ass anymore.

You’re the other woman.You will always be second best to him.You may see him for 3 weeks but that’s only because he works away from home.

4 Likes

If he’s cheating on her, he will cheat on you. I’m sorry but I have no respect for women who are with another’s women’s husband.

3 Likes

How about you leave him the hell alone. He’s a married man. For you to want to continue the relationship is disgusting. His WIFE is home taking care of THEIR child. Women like you give other women a bad name. Absolutely disgusting

13 Likes

Hes a married man clearly he loves his wife and if he doesnt wanna leave her for u then u need to leave

2 Likes

:raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2: enough said. :metal:t2:

11 Likes