I got a kiddo who is on the move

JOSMO Baby Unisex Walking Shoes First Walker, Baby First Walker Shoes https://a.co/d/ckSPseo
All of mine wore this style for their first walking shoe

Thank you Mr Dave Roberts for teaching me how to make money without referring nobody and without getting scammed, I learnt and aplied all you thought me and today I am earning and it’s been beneficial. Thank you so much, you are Godsent. You can contact him by clicking the name below
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Clarks or Stride rite both are great!

Kmart, those lil feet grow pretty quickly…

1 Like

Stride Rite and barefoot inside

1 Like

No shoes. Barefoot is best or anything soft sole if you need to put shoes on. Just going to grow out of it.

Don’t go cheap. Stride Rite. They need the correct fit.

I loved Robeez for my 2 when they were little!

Ask your doctor. Many say barefoot is best…shoes only for warmth going somewhere…

4 Likes

𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬. 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦/𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞:I Need My Ex Lover Back Desperately.

In my day…pediatrician always said barefoot or sneakers…mind you this was 50 years ago, but kids don’t have any foot problems today at 52 and 45 years old!

1 Like

What a happy day. I received my payout and I’m so excited all thanks to her who made it possible Delilah Maria

Thanks for restoring my happiness I was really depressed due to my financial issues and to my greatest surprise I got opportunity that changed my life from the investment I started with you few months back your reliability can’t be equated.

Robin Robinette Soft Walker Shoes

Stride Rite is great, they have softer soled shoes for beginners. They also had extra wide shoes, which both of my chunky footed boys needed.

1 Like

When they first start walking the shoes don’t really stay on to long anyway. I would just get a cheap nice pair, Barefoot really is Best at that age.

Everyone keeps talking about your diligence and honesty I must say this that you are the best of all, thank you for transforming my life. I don’t need a lot of words to prove that you are the real catherine, because I’ve seen it all. All thanks to you and may God bless you.

I was told years ago by my doctor to just get a good pair of sneakers. In the house barefoot is fine.

4 Likes

While inside at home…barefoot. Elsewhere or outside, inexpensive shoes, unless there is a diagnosed problem.

3 Likes

Had his feet measured at Clarkes and got him a proper fitting pair of shoes and trainers

1 Like

Look up Monkey Feet, every one swears by them especially for first walkers

1 Like

Where I got my kids is a store that is no longer around. Buster Brown!

3 Likes

Robeez are great for learning to walk. They are soft leather and feel like barefoot so the kids learn to balance. Once they are running you can get stride rite brand for a stable shoe. Good luck.

I just bought from Payless. They grow so fast, there isn’t a need to buy super expensive shoes.

I say take them to a shoe store and find a good sales person and explain I need them to try everything until I see something that fits.

1 Like

Today doctors recommend no shoes in the house and a nice sneaker outdoors.

Stride Rite shoes are great. They can be expensive, but I found a few pair on Amazon for less than $15

Bare feet or socks with little grippers on the bottom sneakers great support

I used buster brown in the early 70’s and striderite in the earlt 80’s. Sturdy with great support

1 Like

Stride Rite back in the day

1 Like

Yorker shoes in Johnston. Just purchased my Granddaughter’s first pair.

Moccasin, next best thing to barefooted.

2 Likes

Clarks they measure the feet.

Barefoot at home. Something flexible when they’re out. Worst thing you can do is put hard shoes on them when they are learning to walk. They need to feel the floor to learn to balance.

They are not here anymore, but Ferreras was the best

1 Like

None mom got my mocicin s

Buster Brown store. I’m sure they don’t exist anymore.

Sears ,Payless shoe store ,Swap meets brand new ,Shoe carnival .

My little guys first pair were converse chucks :grinning:

1 Like

Stride Rite for my kids, too. They both were so fat they needed wide widths and those shoes lasted so long.

1 Like

Billy shoes are really good too

I loved Stride Rite for my kids. Not sure if they are still around. Provided the best support

2 Likes

Stride Rite all the way for all three children. They will have plenty of time for other cute shoes and sneakers.

We tried all sorts and she hated them until we bought her a pair of NB.

Stride Rite was my go to place for my grandkids.

Barefoot is best. I bought keds sneakers because they move with the foot best and have arch support.

Stride Rite for first shoes

1 Like

Stride Rite they are trained to measure your little ones feet. Inside the house barefoot or socks with grips.

1 Like

Back in the day when I had my little ones I was bought busterbrown shoes for them

1 Like

Stride right for walking, otherwise my kids were always barefoot. Shoes tend to scrunch up their toes

Buster Brown or Stride ride. They are all leather even the soles and they support the ankles. Look on Amazon or Google.

1 Like

I got my daughter Stride Rites… best walking shoes with great ankle support

1 Like

I got my grandson’s from Macys they white a white walking shoe

Most doctors will tell you buy a great pair of tennis shoes! My son’s first pair came from Buster Browns…he had extra extra wide feet

Does Snydermans sell baby shoes? I know once my son was about 3 we always got his shoes there- he usually took wide and they measure them to be sure they are fitted properly

Our Mom n Dad couldn’t afford name brand shoes our Parents got our Shoes at KMART you what is wrong with going to Walmart n getting Shoes I go to the second hand store n get mine dnt spoil your kids I never got my child name brand ever dnt believe in it at all

Barefooted or lightweight shoes. This encourages angels are allowed to strengthen without artificial support.

1 Like

Stride rite or Livi or Luca

1 Like

Apologies for not recalling brand name however arch support is very important. I think they were Stride Rite?
Kudos for caring about such an important subject!

1 Like

Don’t remember, I was to young

my two wore the white striderites .they help support there ankles of course that was back on the 70s .went to Wonder Shoe Store .they would actually measure and fit them

Kiddie Kobblers - Great service in Ottawa on St. Laurent for size measurement and recommendations! Went there every year!

Walmart…they only last a few months then next size

Payless Shoe Source. Sturdy shoes for babies and toddlers and wide widths at affordable prices.

Stride Rite, affordable if you get them on sale

I just went to Walmart! They grow out of them so fast, I didn’t want to spend much

Soft bottom soles are the best for developing feet. Robeez makes really nice ones!

They just need a good fitting,flexible tennis shoe.

1 Like

We always went straight to Nikes for both of our kids! The shoe department usually has pretty small ones, or on kohls or nikes website!

Stride rite, online…i think they still carry a soft first walking shoe.

Honestly I wouldn’t get the best shoe brand because their feet grow soooooo fast.

Stride right!! They are made for developing walkers and cater to their chubby feet! I was able to find extra wide for my chubbers! They are a bit pricey but supposed to be the closest thing to barefoot.

Soft sole but barefoot is better.

We loved pumas for our son! They’re thinner soled so they help them learn better than thick soles shoes!

What ever fit from Walmart lol they grow so fast lol