I got married and regret it: Advice?

Mrs Lisa Jennifer what can I say now to thank you for what you have done for me words can’t express how I feel when I received profits from your company Mrs Lisa I never knew you existed on earth I would have be a millionaire by now but nevertheless now that I have meet you I can still thank God for leading me to come in contact with you thanks very much for your wonderful work Mrs Lisa Jennifer, contact her via to start earning
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

The great thing is that if you no longer wish to be married, you can get something called a DIVORCE. It is accomplished different ways depending upon where you live so you’ll have to contact your local court system to figure out the process.

2 Likes

It’d be an easy divorce n annulment. File before kids come along.

3 Likes

I did the same thing a couple years ago. If it’s been only a couple months and you don’t wanna do it anymore, chances are counseling isn’t going to help.
I say divorce and part quietly before any more time is invested in a marriage that is bound to end eventually

2 Likes

Give it some time. You’re just in an emotional dumpster right now. Try some counseling together or couples therapy. Marriage isn’t easy.

2 Likes

Get out before kids get involved

2 Likes

Been there, done that.

Fuck what anyone else says, go with your gut. You know how you feel. There is better than this place you’re in right now so go find it! I’ve been where you are and people still discuss because they’re fucking lame. I left anyways like a month after we were married and I am happily married now for two years and I’m happy as. Do you & do NOT look back

You only live once girl, if it makes you unhappy, get out while it’s still early! Good luck

4 Likes

Get it annulled before you reach your 6 month mark :wink:

3 Likes

Fighting can become a habit.

So there was no fighting before the marriage? Why even get married if you aren’t ready to stick it out. I swear, people just be getting married for no reason these days. If the love isn’t stronger than a few arguments then y’all should have never gotten married. Just some truth for you, not trying to be harsh.

9 Likes

It’s still very new get an annulment

2 Likes

Set a healthy boundary- healthy communication only or yall separate until you can. And by separate, I mean go to separate rooms, not leave each other.

1 Like

Think about why you got married, and communicate with your husband. Marriage is a lot of work. If you can give up that easily, then you’re not ready for commitment.

5 Likes

This is exactly what annulments are for! Get your marriage annulled and just move on. No point in drawing things out.

1 Like

This is why people should not get married until they really know someone inside and out. I was with my husband for 11 years before we got married. We have three kids together and have been living together for most of our relationship. So by the time we got married, we knew without a doubt that we were right for each other. Now you’re married so you need to figure it out. Go to counseling and make it work. You need to give this marriage a fighting chance.

3 Likes

What is the point in marriage if you want to run now ? For better or worse, til death do us part, etc … Do those words have meaning any more or is marriage just a trend that you just wanted to “try” ? Marriage isn’t a walk in the park and by all means is not easy but it is worth it usually. Arguments will happen, just as in any actual relationship, the point however, is learning to work through them, finding better ways to communicate, and compromising. Not even joking but if you can’t do that now then ANY relationship is doomed because that is something one must learn to figure out or they will all end the same way.

5 Likes

Is it possible that you were never in love from the beginning? My husband and I have been married for 6 years. There are times, here and there that we argue a lot. But, I can’t imagine living life without him.

2 Likes

If I enjoy this privilege all alone it shows how ungrateful I’m because I got this opportunity from a post here as well and saw recommendations too.All thanks to the good work of Mrs Lisa Jennifer i
Follow this link :link::paperclips: to message her on facebook.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

Then leave :woman_shrugging:t3:

If it’s been a few months and you already regret it then that’s not exactly a great start

1 Like

It sounds like to me you weren’t ready to get married in the first place and you probably aren’t in love with him. You can love someone without being in love with them. Not sure if you can but you could try to get an annulment. That’s a tough one good luck to you

1 Like

Bloody hell … You can’t be serious :flushed: Why’d you get married then ?? Wtf :woman_facepalming:t4:

4 Likes

Get an annulment. If you’re already regretting things this early on I can’t see it getting better.

3 Likes

After leaving my previous job 12 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 2 months was for $14521… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://SuperIncome436.pages.dev/

2 Likes

That’s how the first year is

2 Likes

People want God out of the picture and do things on their own. Then when things don’t work out they wonder why.

4 Likes

Smh…make more mature decisions in the future. Marriage is a commitment…

3 Likes

Clients are getting paid everyday so stop wishing and start wining, Mr. Bunker with link- Redirecting... can help you build your life financially just by investing Binary Options, Bitcoin and Forex Trading. There are lot of people here who are making huge profit trading in his company, He can generate huge profits for you just by trading in any of the investment plans he operates with. Make as much as you can with your capital accurately and perfectly,
Send a DM to Him

3 Likes

My testimony started when I saw a post of people testifying about Mr. Joshua Bunker bitcoin company, after having a good view at his profile on facebook seeing successful stories on how he has helped a lot of people… I was really impresed and I quickly contacted him. Since then my life has changed financially through the help of Mr. Joshua Bunker trading bitcoin online. Click on him Facebook link below to contact him.
:point_down::point_down: :point_down:

3 Likes

I heard forex options trade is changing lives but I never had a chance to try until I came across Joshua Bunker an expert trader who made my first trade and withdrawal a success, I couldn’t believe it up till now how amazing my story has changed through one single investment with him. And he has changed my life financially. Thank you very much for all the profits | made from your trading platform, it was very easy and successful. You can contact him if interested.
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

3 Likes

I want to thank you so much for your honesty and transparency in all our business dealings you’ve never cheated me or anyone else, that makes me so proud to advertise how professional you are with business generally. Thank you so much for being the best trading coach on this platform

Facebook contact: Redirecting...

2 Likes

Connecting with you was the biggest
achievement. I save up this much because of you Mr. Bunker you’re what everyone needs at this time for livelyhood. Listen it’s ok to be good just don’t settle for less
Contact, Mr. Joshua Bunker
:point_down::point_down: :point_down:

2 Likes

I’m so happy I can at least afford to pay bills and also take good care of my family. All thanks to you Mr. Joshua Bunker that helped me a lot on my crypto trading account, I reinvested and to my greatest surprise I got my profit x8 without additional fees I’m grateful indeed. Her investment platform accomplish my dreams without stress and I got more than what I was supposed to have as my profit. For those of you finding it difficult in trading you can contact them I believe they will be of great help

2 Likes

Smh… this is why ppl shouldn’t get married… pull both ur heads out of ur asses and talk it out.

Counseling!!! Now !!!

the first year usually is the worst because u both have to adapt to each others way its a change for u both

4 Likes

I noticed a crowd of people giving thanks to Mr. Bunker for helping them. So I decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise my first two weeks of trading was very successful, I made a very responsible amount that I can’t even get from my current job, I guess someone might need his help as well, I can’t stop sharing his good works :pray::pray:Click on the link to contact him, :point_down::point_down: :point_down:

Every day I am tremendously humbled and honored to have the unique opportunity to work under such an amazing person like you. Mr. Joshua Bunker!! Thanks for guiding me on crypto trading, you are the best to recommend when it comes to crypto trading Redirecting...

Ye need to sit down and talk. Tell him how you feel…its the only way to try and make it work and find what ye had before this. Ye have to communicate. Ye have to work out how not to trigger silly arguments. Couple councilling could help ye move forward together. If all that doesnt work…well…

Get out before you have kids. It only gets worse after kids

my Testimony started the day I saw a post about Mrs Olgusya Gribova of how she help me rise money through binary trading CRYPTO currency though I doubted at first but after having a good view at his facebook page seeing success stories on his page he has helped lots of people I was really impressed and I quickly contacted her Today my life has changed financially and my joy restored completely and I pay all my debts in months