I have anxiety and this guy I like has been ignoring me: Advice?

You are going to push him away by pushing him to reply to you when clearly he wants some space, gives it to him.

He’s just not that in to you

1 Like

Stop stalking him. You are driving him away.

3 Likes

Girl stop throwing yourself on him He probably thinks you’re too muchYour anxiety is up because you’re not getting your way

4 Likes

Read the book “hes just not that into you”. Guys make time for people, especially women, who they want to talk to or see. I have anxiety as well…hes not worth it. Hes obviously telling you (without words) that he doesnt wanna talk. So…stop. stop messaging him. Stop making time for someone who wont make time for you. Respect yourself more girl.

1 Like

Stop. He’s not interested and unfortunately you need to suck it up and leave the guy alone because now you’re just going to come off as a stalker and a nuisance.

1 Like

Stop being so obsessive, it’s a bit creepy. Move on, it sounds like your just clingy and co-dependent. Don’t use anxiety and depression as a crutch, I have both and bipolar, if you can’t get a handle on it, get some therapy and meds maybe. It sounds like he just wants to be friends and doesn’t want to hurt your feelings.

3 Likes

He has a woman. Move on.

Dont keep texting him. That makes it worse. If he is interested, he knows how to get ahold of you. Try dating someone else.

Sorry. He’s telling you he’s NOT interested!!!

Just Stop. Don’t waste anymore of your time.

Move on focus on your damn self get off the freaking chatsnap and facebook go take a walk go to a bookstore make some recipes or jewelry do something small for yourself turn on the music take a hot shower you’ll get over him like he got over you it wasn’t meant to be

He’s trying to get rid of you. Just stop texting him before he starts seeing you as a stalker

Ewww, syco much…ijs let it go!

U have anxiety because you’re not getting what u want!!:roll_eyes: LET IT GO FFS.
U cant force people to like you or to want to be with you. This is psychotic behaviour …idiot!!

1 Like

It is very possible he is busy. You have depression and anxiety so you should know that when your busy dealing with said issues you may not want to talk. You may just want to just sit on his phone and relax. My roommate is dealing with so much in his life he doesnt even want to leave his room and is " busy" playing his games ect. He may actually be to busy emotionally to talk to you. He my not be physically busy.

Sorry you liked him but he is blowing you off. Stay off social media and pull yourself together and move on. It’s hard but your worth more and it will just hurt your feelings.

He is just not as into you as you are so you need to move on

He’s not obligated to message you back…

Sorry but dude dont wanna talk to you lol preoccupy yourself and move on

Leave him alone, let him make the next move. If he doesn’t txt U , move on.

I suggest you leave the guy alone. Your anxiety doesn’t oblige anyone to have to respond to you because of it. And you sound like hardwork; maybe his ‘busy’ was and is his way of saying ‘i can’t deal with you and your needs at the moment’. He is entitled to his own self peace aswell and that includes saying no to people (even if those people have issues or not).

Sounds like hes not interested and doesnt really know how to tell you. Just move on. Dont obsess over it. Because the more you harass him the less likely youll even have him as a friend. Just move on.

Seriously? Honey, are you brain dead? He’s being a nice guy and telling you his interested. Some men are not into the clingy desperate types. You’re making yourself look not only desperate, but a little to obsessive stalkerish like. Just relax and have faith that your true love will come. No point in throwing yourself at someone who doesn’t see you. Drink a cup of tea and read a good book.

Are you 12? Hes not interested mate. Move on. Maybe try workin on your own self and your issues rather than relying on others to manage your issues thru giving you their constant attention.

You don’t need advice. You don’t want to be told to do what you already know you should do. You want to use anxiety as a reason to do something YOU KNOW is going to have a negative outcome. You will have better outcomes after dealing with anxiety and depression and dealing with your issues. Hoping you will read all the comments and make an effort to take care of yourself. Wishing you the best.

I don’t know you but I’m going to give you some advice anyway. You can’t live your life as a response to what anyone else does or says, not even people you love. You have to live your life according to your own character, values, knowledge of truth, right and wrong, and what you want for yourself. No one can provide it for yourself and if you can’t find it in yourself, it’s because you’re not looking hard enough. You already have it in you, life may have tried to push it out of you but it’s still there but you have to find it. When you find it everything else will fall into place.

Leave him alone. He’s given you signals he’s not interested. Sorry for your anxiety but rejection is a part of life. Take the hint and just let him be for your own sake.

I’m curious what other option you think you have. He’s eventually going to either block you or tell you to leave him alone. Think how hurtful that is going to be. You say telling you to leave him alone won’t help. Well no one here with common sense is going to tell you to continuously harass someone. :woman_shrugging:t5:

62 Likes

Stop with the “I have anxiety so I can’t handle the harsh reality” excuses. We ALL have anxiety. No one is interested in sugar coating life so that you can live at ease while the rest of us take our meds and get on with it.
He is not interested. I’m guessing that he’s just trying to be polite. Especially if you told him about your anxiety. He may not know how to let you down easy so that he doesn’t trigger you.

10 Likes

Im also guessing that in those two days hun you more than likely said something that scared him off. Everyone in the world has some type of anxiety. Their is someone made for you in this world and this is a sign that it’s just not him.

2 Likes

Please help yourself prepare for a healthy adult relationship. Get therapy and deal with your anxiety and depression. Use talk therapy and, possibly, prescription medication to help yourself.

2 Likes

LEAVE HIM ALONE! Continually texting and whatever is just freaking him out and pushing him further away with your clingyness. You need to work on you your anxiety and depression. It doesn’t sound like you’re ready for a relationship with another person.

4 Likes

He still might be interested but you don’t know whats going on in his life right now. Back off and wait til he texts you. If he doesn’t, move on.

If you are being this clingy with no commitment he is not going to be able to handle your level of clingy in a commitment… it sound like you may also have co-dependent issues which you need to sort out…

14 Likes

Fix yourself before trying to fix an obviously dead relationship… the clinginess is tangible and making me squirm tbh… deal with your issues and get help

Sounds to me like he’s just not into you! Move on!

Give him space and time. Because if you keep bugging him when he doesn’t want to talk, it will make him resent you or feel that you’re clingy. Neither of which is a good outcome. If you still feel the need to text him try too limit your texts to once to twice a day…

He’s obviously not interested and anxiety and depression or not you’re just going to have to accept that fact. Using mental illness as an excuse to keep someone in your life is only going to hurt you in the end because eventually he will be brutally honest and that might put you over the edge. You might want to work on your mental illness before you bring that baggage into a new relationship anyway.

11 Likes

Oh goodness, i’ve read many good statements that would help you understand what might be going on? Although, I can imagine you’re hurt And confused, but it is so much more important to get your depression and anxiety in check. Please use this time to find a good doctor and help yourself! Sending you many blessings!

3 Likes

You have to give him space and stop texting him. Sorry. That’s what it is.

1 Like

Leave him alone, hec was probably with another woman and trying to hide it. I hate to say it but some men are jerks.

1 Like

Well, I am really am sorry about your depression and anxiety, but what can you do if he refused to respond? You have to abide by his wishes. You can’t make him talk to you and obviously, he doesn’t want to. So, you have to either wait until he wants to talk or move on. Prayers for you.

I would have realized after the second text that he was not interested and just moved on, anxiety or not.
The more you keep texting him and sending him messages, the worse it will be. Just move on and find someone else. There are plenty of single guys out there, don’t waste your time on the one who is not interested

7 Likes

Girl you are pushing him away and acting a bit too clingy and that’s not good. Most men would run from that, I know because I used to be the same way. Leave him alone you should NEVER push someone to be in your life.

5 Likes

Unfortunately not every one going to care if you got anxiety and depression, I agree you have to take the hint move on work on you . Get in good place . You may be interested in him he might not return the same feeling towards you.

3 Likes

He is not the right person for you. If he can’t be an adult and tell you he is not interested then you shouldn’t waste your time on him. There’s another out there that will respect you. You are beautiful and he’s not worth it.

6 Likes

I know the feeling, I’ve been thru this before. I came to find out he was talking and dating other women. And would only talk to me when the others weren’t giving him attention. Just let him go. That’s God’s way of telling you hes not the one for you. I went thru a lot of crap with my ex. I met my husband 2 years ago, and he was the total opposite. Hes the love of my life and a great man. He showed me what love was really supposed to be like. I have anxiety also, my ex would make me feel worse about my anxiety. My husband, goes out of his way to help me with my anxiety, he buys lotions, bathwashes anything to help me. You just need to let this one go and let a better one find his way to you. I know it wont feel like it right now, but you will find someone so much better. Just have to keep the faith. Hang in there

3 Likes

He is not the cure for your anxiety . yes you like him but,he does jot seem interested and might think you are to clingy . find another way to deal with the anxiety issue. Try walking, meditation ,listening to music . find a hobby that you. enjoy no one person can take away your anxiety . you are the greatest cure for your ills . maybe you need to see the dr. For meds . good luck

2 Likes

Move on, im sorry but he is not interested in you. Dont waste your time for him. Never ever chasing a man who is not showing any interest to us. We are better than that.

Have anxiety? Talk to friend , family who you trust, or even counselor. If you are a Christian , leave it to Jesus.

4 Likes

It seems like you know the answer my friend but you don’t want to do it. Sometimes you have to step back so you don’t overwhelm

That anxiety is your gut telling you he is injurious to your being. It’s a red flag. Lean into it and take your body’s advice. It’s screaming at you he is no good. Then pick yourself up and move on. There is a liberation in release. You liked him. He ended up being a jerk. Figure out why you’re attracted to that energy and fix it.

3 Likes

Talking for 2 days does NOT a relationship make! You read too much into it. If he was interested he would contact you. Guys hate to be chased. Move on!

2 Likes

Does he know you have anxiety and depression? Sorry you come off pushy and needy most people cant deal with that kind of relationship with someone.

2 Likes

It’s not what you want to hear but stop talking to him. Why would you want to go after someone that doesn’t value your time or feelings?
I get having anxiety and depression but that is something you have to fix for yourself and not getting your self worth from anyone else.
It might just be me but I don’t want someone that doesn’t put in equal effort.

2 Likes

Let it go. All you’re going to do is make things worse for you later on when he starts to not respond at all. Don’t be a convenience for him either. If you stop texting him he might start texting you again and part of you will want to respond but he can obviously put you to the side when he wants to. I struggled with anxiety and abandonment issues in the past and it kinda sounds like that’s what you have. You can’t make him respond or show interest or even care. You have to get ahold of YOUR issues because those are the only things that YOU can control.

2 Likes

That’s the worst…sorry he did that to you…it shows his character…you don’t need it…

1 Like

Don’t you want to be with someone who comes after you? Someone who would move mountains for you? Someone who can’t get you off their mind? You deserve to be with someone who likes you as much as you like them. I know it hurts but imagine if you and this guy did get into a relationship, is this how you want to be treated all the time? I say be strong, stop messaging him and start working on yourself so you’ll be ready for the right guy. You have anxiety and depression, get yourself in counseling so you can learn some healthy coping skills. Learn to be happy by yourself first. You’ll find the right guy in time :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Let some more time pass to see if he will respond. If he doesn’t, then he may not be into you & he can’t say that directly. Time will tell.

1 Like

I’m sorry but there isn’t much to say other than give him space. Move on live life and if he is interested he will reach out. And only then maybe you can ask what was going on. Sounds like maybe trust issues/jealousy but not really just insecurities? Have fun do stuff you love to do work out hang with friends like the saying says if you love something let it go… good luck I hope you find the answers your looking for.

1 Like

sounds like he might have a girlfriend…
and if he has no time for you then u should have no time for him…

1 Like

Follow your gut if your gut is telling you something is up and he’s ignoring you. then he is more than likely. You really don’t want a man in your life that’s going to pick and choose when he can ignore you either. Take thisAs a blessing in disguise 

2 Likes

He’s not interested. Instead of telling you he is he’s just blowing you off. Trust me you will find you a good man who makes time for you. Best of luck.

1 Like

He’s not interested. Move on and find someone who takes an active interest.

He’s not man enough to tell you he doesn’t want anything to do with you. He likes you chasing him though. You can have a relationship when you have anxiety but it has to be with someone who accepts that part of you. Forget him, you deserve better. The right one will come along, spend this time on taking care of yourself. I have anxiety and depression and I know were your coming from. I also recommend a therapist and possibly some medication. I wish you the best.

I think he is trying to be nice but he’s letting you know he’s not interested. Let it go.

You can’t make someone like you in the same way you do them. That’s just how it is… Sorry

1 Like

Stop contacting him, you look and sound desperate. There are lots of fishes in the ocean. If he is interested he will contact you, and when he does tell him your busy.

I think you are going to have to accept that he isn’t interested in a relationship. Move on, you deserve so much more❤️

4 Likes

He is not the one .know your self worth and leave him be .your king is waiting :blush:

3 Likes

I sure wouldn’t keep bugging him!!! I’d leave him alone!!

2 Likes

What does this have to do with this page anyway…just curious??

2 Likes

Forget him that tells you he dose not want anything to do with you. Weak up an smell the coffee.my friend.

Move on already, he’s showed you every sign. He’s not interested.

1 Like

I don’t like people who are inconsiderate . He sounds inconsiderate.

1 Like

You talked consistently for TWO DAYS??? You need help :nauseated_face:

Telling you to stop contact may not feel like it will help but IT IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. Sorry you’re dealing with this.

He is blowing u off babydoll move on …

Let it be, stop chasing. If he’s interested he’ll let you know

He’s not interested… Sorry :frowning:

Move on,He’s not interested.

He’s not into you like that, sorry.

Leave him alone, he not interested sorry find someone new he not worth your time

It’s time to let it go. For some reason things probably just didn’t click for him as much as they did for you.

He is not interested in you. I would let him alone. I know you don’t want to here that.

You have been curbed. Move on he isn’t interested in you and that’s OK. You can now look for someone else.

1 Like

Well without sounding rude or making your aniexty worse but giirl unless you been with this man for a very long time blowing his phone up on all social medias is only going to push him away .maybe like he said a couple times he was actually busy and if he was on fb I guess he was busy there but constantly texting someone because their too busy for you but not for fb ans the fact that your stalking him on fb to see all this is kinda creepy to me so maybe he feels the same .if it was me and he said he was busy I would have replied with okay hit me up when your not .your coming off as super needy and prolly a bit annoying .I understand your aniexty I have severe anxiety depression bipolar etc but I take meds and If your diagnosed by a dr and not yourself with anxiety take some meds that you should be getting ,message him say hey sorry for messaging so much just message me whenever and dint message him again unless her messages you .keep yourself occupied but be careful cuz the way your talking your working your way to a restraining order .good luck to you girl and if he dint want ya I’m sure somebody out there will

1 Like

Move on u deserve better. .

1 Like

Never chase after a man he won’t respect you remember men are hunters by nature let him be and remember actions speak louder then words give him some space if he doesn’t contact you then he doesn’t care move on I hope everything works out for you.

Leave him alone. He obviously isn’t interested and you are being a creeper.

You are only reinforcing his dismissals by acting clingy psycho.

Rejection is a bitch but take a hint!

Maybe he has anxiety or depression too and needs space. On my bad days I can spend my entire day on Facebook. Keeps my mind busy. But I absolutely cannot and do not keep a full on conversation with someone.

He says he’s busy. Back off. If he wants to talk he will.
In the mean time, I think it would be good for you to find ways to manage your anxiety :purple_heart:

I have anxiety and depression myself (pretty bad at times), your focus is in the wrong place. Focus on you. You really like him? Cool. But absolutely love yourself first. Do not allow yourself to focus on him, that will drain you fast. I know I’ve been there. Once i turned my focus to me i became happier. Even if he messaged me I’d keep it super short and one word answers. I knew i was a sucker for him, but i cut it short. I didn’t allow anyone to control my happiness but me.
Please do not hang on his every word. If he says he’s busy and you see him doing other stuff on social media, move on. Seriously. You have no idea what’s he’s going through either. He may be trying to be nice by saying he’s busy, but then again he may truly be busy.
Someone said it before me but it’s so true, no response is a response. It’s kinda the loudest response if you ask me.
Take care of your own happiness, and please don’t allow it to be in someone else’s hands.
I will be praying for you.
Sorry for rambling, but i never want anyone to go through what i did, so please take my rambling to heart.
Self love=self satisfaction

12 Likes

I suffer from horrible anxiety and depression myself. But that is no excuse to continue to bother someone who has made it clear he is not into you. And honestly if this is how you are behaving after two days, I’m sure that sent huge red flags his way. I don’t say any of this to be mean. Just straight forward. Leave him be and work on yourself.

7 Likes

Maybe he saw something in you that he knows he himself is not ready to offer. Sometimes people do these things not to avoid another person but to avoid becoming a person they are not ready to be, a person he thinks you deserve but can not offer at this time.

Big sign that’s he not into you lovely. You need to not let your anxiety rule your life. When your anxiety tells you something, just shrug it off and put it behind you. Your single the world is your oyster don’t just settle with the first guy you really like, cause sometimes the feeling is not mutual and you have to respect that.

2 Likes

… it been two days
My only recommendation would be to see a therapist fix your anxiety before you focus on any relationship because this type of behavior can drain a person and quick

12 Likes

You having anxiety doesn’t excuse you badgering him after he says stop. I would stop texting him until he texts you. He doesn’t want to talk regardless of what he’s doing on social media and what you’re doing isn’t fair at all. Depression or not it also comes off a little odd. Please give him space.

9 Likes

He is not interested.

1 Like

Maybe he’s not into you. There’s no shame in that.

I know what you mean as I also have anxiety. If a man wants you he will do whatever it takes to make you feel that.

Continuing to try contacting him and stalking him on social media isn’t going to make your anxiety and depression any better.
He clearly isn’t in to you.
Learn to gracefully let go of what’s not meant to be, and move on before making the situation any worse. There is someone out there waiting for you.
But first, focus on you and take care of yourself.

2 Likes