I have two questions regarding covid

I have a 2 part question here because apparently someone I know thinks this is okay (even though another family members had a seizure from covid 4 days ago). 1. Would you as a parent knowingly get your MIL to watch your child while you go to work when she tested positive for Covid 2 days ago? 2. You as a parent would you feel comfortable having a daycare provider going into work and watch your kids while someone who is Covid positive is watching their kid at home?

7 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. I have two questions regarding covid - Mamas Uncut

When my mom had Covid, my sisters & I still went around her with our kids. No one got it.

2 Likes

IMO anyone could have COVID the person behind you in line at the gas station etc they touched the pump then you touch it etc…also there are false positives and false negatives…Wear a mask and wash your hands often…no need to be so over the top about it…I am a Nurse who had a severe COVID myself in January of 2021

3 Likes

I would keep kids far away from anyone who has COVID

1 Like

That’s a no. I almost didn’t let my husband come home from his dad’s funeral (covid) because his mom was incredibly sick

Not intentionally go around ppl if I’m Covid positive and as far as a daycare what if one of the kids had an underlying condition no one knows about and catches Covid and dies could that caregiver live with her/ his self

1 Like

NO, coz I had covid and had to look after the kids even though I was really sick :mask: my kids got it off me and ended up in hospital with worst symptoms then I had. They got better in a week or two!

That’s a "NO to both questions

No and no. Covid was really bad for my family, it’s nothing to mess around with.

I had it and was super sick for 2.5 weeks. My daughter, who has asthma, was by me the entire time. She had no symptoms. Someone behind you at the store could have it, it’s everywhere. You know they have it do you’re concerned and that’s understandable. I would still send my child to daycare, the teacher doesn’t have it.

Some people just don’t get it that’s why we are in this position because of inconsiderate people

1 Like

I treat it like any other cold. It’s nothing special just another virus

8 Likes

Realistically noone has to isolate so anyone could have it. No if can be helped then stay away.

Covid is everywhere. Your just as likely to catch it at the store from asymptomatic people as you are from people testing positive…that being said those who know they are positive should be using common sense , staying home and self isolating…just as you would with flu.

Honestly here lately it seems people dont have a choice because work doesnt care anymore. You gotta come in or fire. :woman_shrugging:

No one can avoid Covid but I wouldn’t necessarily go around or bring my child around it knowing that that person is positive.

No. But if she’s asymptomatic or has minimal symptoms, and there’s no other option, I’d ask grandma to test again daily to see when she’s negative. I’d also ask her to wear a mask while caring for child and do lots of hand washing. Daycare provider should be wearing PPE and some employers are rapid testing daily upon arrival at work. But I’d imagine daycares may have more strict rules for employees regarding being a close contact.

No on both accounts.

Not if you know they are positive.

Thank you Mrs Lisa Jennifer I don`t believe I can be a owner of such amount in this cashless period thank you a lot for saving my life Your work speaks volumes of the kind of woman you are thank you so much for the profit
Lisa Jennifer

I saw good comments about Lisa Jennifer on how she helps people,so I decided to contact her and I’m glad I did Your work speaks volumes of the kind of woman you are thank you so much for the profit
Lisa Jennifer

Good work deserves recommendation, Knowing where to invest in crypto, how to make profit can be very difficult as a beginner, but when you work with the right people, the road to financial freedom becomes a lot easier, I proudly recommend you to

Thank you Mrs Lisa Jennifer I don`t believe I can be a owner of such amount in this cashless period thank you a lot for saving my life Your work speaks volumes of the kind of woman you are thank you so much for the profit you indeed an expert in Bitcoin investment click on the link below to message Lisa for more information :information_source:

In Australia the rule
Is if a family member tests positive
They must stay in isolation for a 7 day isolation period

Only people who have been around the covit case for 4 hours are considered as close contacts
All family members (living in the same house must also isolate for 7 days)
A RAT must be done on day 3 and day 7
If the last test is positive
You have to isolate for a further 7 days
Also if another member tests positive during that 7 day isolation period
The period begins all over again