I know my boyfriend is cheating but I am ignoring the signs: Advice?

Stay with him for what? You’re young. Dick is abundant and of low value. You’re worth more 🤷

3 Likes

Ur not going crazy.
Accept it that he is a liar and a cheat…
Then decide what ur going to do…
But make a clear cut decision…
If u want to carry on ignoring he is a div… then get on with it and learn to accept it and get on with live…

Or… tell the rat to do one and go find someone that treats u with respect and doesn’t mentally abuse u…
What he is doing… is not love or respect…

Ur not worthless so don’t let him treat u like it.

If u could get away with it put chilli powder in the condoms… u would soon find out for sure​:+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Id would take a few of his condoms and say " since your putting them to use, then so will I" and leave. :woman_shrugging: best way to get over someone is to get under someone else…

5 Likes

Why are you putting yourself through this? You already know the answer. Just leave him.

Girl, you said it yourself. You know your boyfriend is cheating. Leave, you deserve so much better than that

1 Like

Once a cheater…always a cheater. Dump him and move on

1 Like

No guy is worth all that stress and hurt :no_good_woman:t4:

1 Like

You know the answer to every question you asked. I think you are looking for validation or looking for that one person to say stay.
Do. No. Waste. Your. Younger. Years!
I wasted mine. Don’t do it. You will regret it.

2 Likes

Neither of you are great in their relationship. Neither of you are your best self right now and it’s prob best to end things. Also you’re 20 and not using condoms with a partner you dont even trust which is extremely stupid. You could get pregnant or catch whatever he picks up. Don’t waste your life on him.

3 Likes

You are only 20. Yes it’s ok to have a boyfriend at this age. But not one who is cheating and lying to ya. You got a whole life ahead of you. Just to tie yourself down to someone that’s not worth it. Like I tell my daughter you are young and need to enjoy your life. Have fun at this age. The right guy will come. You are worth more then lies and cheating and stress over and young boy.

1 Like

Dump him! And don’t take him back!!!

Get out. You are 20. As much as you love this guy he isn’t the forever guy. He’s young you’re young a serious relationship it’s not what he wants and you shouldn’t have to deal with it either. You can have amazing sex and look like Beyoncé and you are going to get cheated on. Cheating isn’t about you. It’s because the other person has their own reasons to do it. You can’t make people treat you the way that you would treat them. I think you both kind of know that the relationship has run it’s course but nobody wants to be the bad guy and end it. I’d end it. Move on and get away from drama and lying. You are going to be much happier and you will find the right person…

8 Likes

Ma’am, I need you to listen to me on this one…Because 10 years ago this was me…

STOP WASTING THE HOTTEST YEARS OF YOUR LIFE ON A MAN THAT MAKES YOU FEEL LESS THAN.

Less than beautiful
Less than wanted
Less than appreciated
Less than important

6 Likes

I know you are hurting but you need to leave before you get more hurt. He does not respect you. Even if he isn’t cheating, he is still lying about where he is etc. Please dont allow yourself to be treated this way. You will find a guy who absolutely loves you. You dont need him. You feel like you do but honey you dont

4 Likes

You need to put your big girl panties on, have some self respect and LOVE YOURSELF MORE. You can sit there and wish things will change all you want to but they wont. Please, for yourself, leave him and never look back. You want to believe he is doing good by you, because you are doing good by him, that’s why you chose to stay in denial. That’s just not the case.

Don’t let him manipulate you. Yes, it will be sad, and it will get lonely. You are only 20!!!

GET YOUR EDUCATION. (You need it more then you will ever need him).

Then worry about finding you someone.

3 Likes

I was married to a man like this. He’s gaslighting you by making you feel like YOU did something wrong. Girl, RUN. Please. It’s not worth it. Why do you want to suffer like this? I know it’s so easy to say when you’re not behind rose colored glasses, but you’re wasting precious years of your life. Not to mention the trauma that you’re putting yourself through. It’s not worth it! Let go and go heal yourself, beautiful!

1 Like

If you have to even ask, you already know. Trust your gut. It will NOT stray you. Been there done that.

i know the cycle your in very well, we both know it goes know where but around, you catch him out he turns it on you, hes got you to the point that your embarresed and ashamed to confront him when youve found mulitiple different hairs and literally every other evidence of cheating, he keeps you around to feed his ego as soon as you question or doubt him he attacks you mentally and verbally because you both know your right and he cant deal with that so he shuts you down any way he can, the only way to stop it is to take back control of you, see him for what he is and dont look back please trust me theirs so much more to life than

2 Likes

Sex isn’t worth staying in a broken relationship.

I would suggest breaking up without having a conversation about what you found or thoughts that he’s cheating. Some things don’t need to be said, understood, or explained. Move on, or accept its happening and don’t keep bringing it up.

It’s hard, especially at 20, to not try to talk things out, to understand why it’s happening, or want an explanation. But simply moving on will be better and if you go to the same college it’s less messy.

2 Likes

Change sucks. Missing someone sucks. But he’s not who you need. Do yourself the favor. Cause the longer you keep on, the harder it’ll hit you when it does end.

1 Like

Go have fun and live your life to the fullest while you still can!!!

You’re too young to stress about this stuff. You will never trust him. Move on.

Why are you still with him? He is disrespecting you and using you. You’re worth more than that.

Dear you are only 20 , you describing affairs you can get out off. You guys are not married and he is clearly not ready for commitment. Enjoy your youth , go out have fun , be somebody , don’t stress over this . When the time is right you will meet a loyal person.

4 Likes

One of the most clearest signs of cheating is when the other person accuses each other of cheating.

1 Like

The fact that you’re in this situation and not using protection is scary. Please don’t bring a child into this mess

7 Likes

You are only 20. What are you trying to hold on to?

2 Likes

Dont bring it up.
Tell him 'I’m gone, were done, and you fuckin know why."
And let him spill all of it like an idiot, play like you know EVERYTHING and watch him stupidly tell all of it to you.
And then leave and find you a better dude.
I dated a dude who did this same shit to me. Even promised me he wasn’t cheating, he wasn’t that kinda guy. What do you know? He was fucking a mutual friend of ours who I trusted. I’d started finding her hair in our bed, her perfume on my sheets, her person items like clippies and hair ties on our bedside. He convinced me I was crazy and was making something out of nothing.
BUT I WAS RIGHT.
Trust yourself and go get you a man who isnt a lying sack of shit :black_heart:

Just leave now, don’t waste your time anymore.

He’s young and at that age where he is not going to take a serious relationship. He wants to have fun. Move on and find your own thing and live your life. He’s doing that with you caught in the middle. Run.

Guuuurl. Say GOOOOODbyyyyyye and go live ur life. You too young to be held down by a cheating mf! He ain’t worth it!

Dump his cheating ass. Something I wish I could have done a long time ago. My husband and I would’ve had more years together if I would’ve jus left that other dusty ass lmao. Don’t stay. You’ll regret wasting ur time :ok_hand:t2::clap:t2:

She sounds way too together/clever/ nice for him…he’s lost girl…let him be for a while that will clarify all you already know

2 Likes

There is literally no reason for any hairs to be in his bed and even less reason for him to have condoms that go missing even if you dont use them

Hair gets on everything and is everywhere. Condoms can be given to friends etc. BUT there is no relationship without trust. You clearly cannot trust this man and it’s making you miserable. Let him go. If it’s meant to be you will find your way back together but please take some time apart and focus on your own happiness. You deserve a relationship that doesn’t make you constantly question yourself or your partner.

1 Like

First, you don’t know who he is having sex with, so go get tested. Start using condoms unless you want an STD. Second, yes, he is seeing someone else. Decide if you can live with that. If not, find someone else.

3 Likes

Trust is everything if you cant trust him you dont need to be with him you got to have respect for yourself you shouldnt let anyone treat you bad let him go you will be happier in the long run

Notice he said he “doesn’t want to be doing that anymore.” He didn’t say he ISNT doing that anymore. This has red flags all over it. I would just randomly start popping over unannounced at his house to catch him, but that’s just me.

4 Likes

Totally agree :100:
At that age you have so much more to do and accomplish in this place called life…
If you have to even think about how he is hurting you now… It will never change since you have talked to him already and he broke up with you because of something he did…
I’ve been there…
Just saying do not be a door mat for no body
Be the stronger person and move on with your precious life.
Be the woman you know that is best for you…
And please with the world today always be protected and start using condoms no matter what…
Save the real love for when you are out of college on your own two feet and with someone who truly wants to be with you and needs to be with you…
Life is Good :100:
But it also does not go has planned…
Keep your head up…
He will be the one who losses . .

2 Likes

He is trying to turn the tables on you… everytime you catch him cheating he tried to say you want other guys and blah blah… toxic, my ex of 4 years was like that… don’t play his game, run as fast as you can!!! He is cheating on you… and if you decide tp stay with him please use condoms!! You don’t want to get knocked up or get an STD.

Stop ignoring what u know.

6 Likes

Your to young to be dealing with this kinds of BS your in college have fun experience new things.

You need to leave or open the relationship.

No trust no relationship simple. Whether he is cheating or not you don’t trust him and you’ll be looking for thing the rest of the relationship. You are young leave

3 Likes

And also this the thing that sucks about sex…especially at a young age when you haven’t ventured out much…it makes us think and feel emotions or situations that do not really exist with a person…it clouds our judgment and is a physical attachment…you have to clear this up and heal so you aren’t getting attached to the wrong men and holding onto them. It will be vicious cycle

2 Likes

You’re too young for all that mess

1 Like

Prostitues or he is a transexual.

1 Like

You are 20. Move on. You deserve better. You don’t want to build a future with someone you can’t trust.

7 Likes

I stayed with a. cheater for 17 years kept thinking he’d change but he never did wish I’d left him sooner now I ha e learned for sure once a cheater always a cheater

3 Likes

You’re 20. Be single and have fun!

5 Likes

HERE IT IS IN A NUTSHELL… your an idoit you know he’s f@€king another woman yet you continue to stay there he doesn’t give 2 fcks about you… NO MAN is worth being a PUPPET in your case a MUPPET on a string for…
Especially when hes taking his clothes off for other women and dipping it in …
F some woman are weak…

2 Likes

Honey please go get yourself tested. No way, no how, should you be having unprotected sex with a boy who is a known cheater. You know what he’s doing, he knows what he’s doing. Don’t put yourself through that, you have so much life ahead of yourself to allow someone to consume you with that mess. If you choose to stay, please stop having unprotected sex with him.

6 Likes

Why are you seeking closure?? Why do you need that so bad? He will not admit a thing!! Thats what cheaters do they LIE!!! THOSE condoms didnt grow legs and walk out, just sayin. Let him go!!! Cut him off!!! Get on with your life. You will never get the answer you seek!!!Run and dont look back. Oh and keep your money.

Bruh… lol IF YOU HAVE NO KIDA. GO ENJOY UR LIFE!! AND EVEN IF U HAVE KIDS… LEAVE HIS ASS. DONT BE STUPID LOL WHY EVEN QUESTION ANYTHING. HES CHEATING. WHY ARE YOU STILL THERE. OR ARE YOU WAITING TO CATCH THE CLAP :woman_shrugging:t3:

Say you put holes in them and now there are less. He will get scared about the holes in them if he used them lol

1 Like

Just leave. You know he is cheating. He isn’t going to tell you. Just leave.

2 Likes

If you dont use condoms. Get. Tested.

4 Likes

I wouldnt want any man who didnt want me.

2 Likes

He would be long gone after lying to me but that’s just me.

1. Get tested
  2. The condoms disappearing and random hairs on his bed that aren’t yours or his, red flags… :woman_shrugging:t3:

Idk i feel like your to young to be dealing with this mess, just move on babe there will be better TRUST me.

4 Likes

You need to do the obvious and stop second guessing yourself.go somewhere an get happy!!!

Leave before you get pregnant and have his baby. If you aren’t using condoms this is very possible. Then you are stuck with him in your life. All of the signs are there. You deserve better. Move on.

3 Likes

Stop thinking you are crazy and stop believing him when he says you are being crazy that is manipulation you need to just leave simple no questions your not going to get the truth out of a boy

1 Like

Kick him to the curb

Girl. There is absolutely no way you can allow someone to treat you this way. Kick his ass out and go find someone nice. You deserve better blah blah. I’m sure you’ve heard it all before. Seriously, if you have a need to stay with someone who has so little disregard for your feelings, I personally would address this first? Maturity is gained through experience chalk this up to a lesson and move on.

The bigger question is why do you think you deserve to be treated this way? On some level you must think you deserve it or worse think you can fix him or the situation.
You deserve better. You deserve a guy who loves you and treats you right. A guy who calls you beautiful when you hop out of bed with crazy hair and no make up. A guy who does what he can to help you when you are sick. A guy who is your biggest supporter and pushes you to be your best but accepts you flaws and all. A guy who has no interest in other girls because he loves you so much. If that’s not what you have go find it. These guys do exist. I married one. Don’t settle.

9 Likes

Just leave, end the relationship especially if you have those concerns. He is manipulating and gaslighting you. Narcissistic tendencies. This will get worse the longer you leave it.

2 Likes

You’re 20. Leave the relationship. Love yourself and move on.

6 Likes

Leave now !! He will soon get u pregnant and end up a single mother

3 Likes

You need to break up for way more than a few hours. Leave and find yourself for a while. You’re young, enjoy life!

1 Like

He wants it over but doesn’t have the balls to end it so cheating is his way to end it. It’s clearly a boys way of moving on.

Dump him and move on—

Once a cheat, always a cheat - get rid!

Follow your gut!! At 20… be free and just date. Don’t put up with that shit. The right guy will come along that wont ever leave you second guessing. If he lies now for small stuff it wont get better!

Leave. This is gaslighting it’s narcissistic pathological liar behavior, get out for good

2 Likes

I’m confused. What do you want to hear? Your boyfriend is a POS trash man. You even admitted to ignoring the flags.

3 Likes

Sweets he is not going to admit it. Leave. You will find someone that wants to treat you better. For now, go and be with yourself and be alone for awhile. I’ve been cheated on- I know what your saying 100% aside from the physical signs you just know.

2 Likes

You’re going to get old waiting for admission and it still won’t come. Girl time to move on. You deserve better but until u know it you won’t get better.

2 Likes

Simple walk away and don’t look back

4 Likes

You are young and have so much more to do than deal with this toxic asshat. Leave before you are permanently tied down to him with a child. It’s not going to get any better especially if hes admitted to being a cheater in the past. No no no. Don’t ignore the signs when the are clearly screaming LEAVE!

If he gets defensive, it’s never a good sign. Take it from someone who dealt with this exact scenario for years with my ex. Condoms going missing (we didn’t USE them), random new condoms being found in his bag… ugh. I believed him and “ignored” clear signs for way too long. There’s no reason why someone should get defensive unless they feel guilty about something. Hes’s also turning the tables around on you & making things up to make you look bad. Personally, he sounds narcissistic and is gaslighting to make himself sound better… and that is so toxic (and not ok). Stand up for yourself and let him go because no… you’re not crazy!!!

3 Likes

Simple, time to go yo.

You’re 20. He’s a liar. You’re not tied down to him. Just leave. You’ll find someone amazing who will treat you how you should be. Don’t waste another day.

8 Likes

Tbh- I think it’s time to move on. The condom thing was a big red flag. Yes, they HAD them in campus health but it was never mandatory that they gave them to us. You had to ask.

12 Likes

If you have to live like this, the relationship is already broken. You’re gunna drive yourself crazy. If you can’t trust someone, even if it’s obvious you shouldn’t, you can’t have a relationship. Neither one of you deserve to live that way.

14 Likes

Omg walk away trust me don’t stay just because you love him we’ve all done this and you will never deeply feel happy . Move on girl better yourself you are worth more than a 1000 of him !

7 Likes

Just leave. No conversation. Don’t give him the opportunity to gaslight you. You are so young. Don’t deal with being treated like anything less than a queen. Fuck him, and his cheating ass. Because flipping it around on you is literally a defensive technique in order to deny his responsibility for his own actions.

12 Likes

It’s college, a buddy could have asked for them. Hell they probably would have grabbed without asking… Either way he doesn’t sound ready for a mature relationship… Just move on… you have these instincts for a reason… Trust yourself.

4 Likes

Him throwing it back at you is a way for him to take the attention off of him. You know he cheated/ is cheating so trust yourself. Trust me. I’ve been you. I stayed in my marriage way longer because I ignored to signs I knew were there. Now I’m 31 and hate the fact I wasted so much time trying to convince myself he was a great guy. How many more signs do you need? Look up gaslighting and you’ll have your answers. Best of luck to you!

7 Likes

Honestly, block him on everything and never look back. I had a relationship just like this years ago and nothing got better until I just ghosted.

4 Likes

Honey you’re not in denial when you said “I know he’s cheating but I’m IGNORING the signs”

Stop. Let him go. You’re too young to be miserable with a man cheating now. He won’t just stop. Leave for awhile. Ignore texts calls etc.

11 Likes

Honey…it’s time to move on…trust me I ignored all the signs and married the fool…biggest mistake I ever made…

1 Like

Girl just him go. You’re young and this is your time of fun! There are way better guys out there and if your having communication problems it’s the start of more problems! Drop him and enjoy life!

5 Likes

You accept what you feel you’re worthy of. People who know their worth don’t accept less than. Leave or deal with it🤷‍♀️

Sounds like gaslighting. He is trying to make you feel bad for even bringing it up. Men like this will lie & lie until you are literally holding proof in front of his face.
That being said, he could’ve gave them to a friend to use instead. Either way, you deserve someone who knows how to communicate properly

1 Like

Leave while you can!!!

:joy::joy: and your STILL with him? Your just as silly for believing him :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You’re too young to be putting up with this BS. You already know what’s going on, don’t let him gaslight you into thinking otherwise. Cut it off. Live your best life. Find a man who will honor you, they exist.

1 Like

This relationship won’t last and you are wasting time of your life that could be spent happy and care free. Do yourself a favor and end it. Wait two weeks and ask yourself how happy you are.

I stopped reading when it said “he admitted to cheating on his previous girlfriend but says he doesn’t want to do that anymore…”

Thats all the information you need to move on. You are his back up plan, not his future

5 Likes

Just keep on ignoring it…
When you are ready to put this messy relationship behind you… you will…