I love my husband but am not satisfied: Advice?

You have every right to satisfaction. You are brave to admit it…others behave like frustrated old cows but don’t admit why.

However a very difficult space to be in. No guarantee that someone else will be better.

Diseases to worry about.

Be with him and look for toys. That may help.

10 Likes

80 /20 rule MOST PEOPLE HAVE 80% BUT ARE LOOKING FOR THE 20% AND END UP HAVING 0. WHILE ITS IMPORTANT TO BE OPEN AND DISCUSS THIS WITH YOUR HUSBAND YOU HAVE GOT TO BE DRAINING HIM MENTALLY. IF HE CAN HELP YOU IN OTHER WAYS JEEZ BE HAPPY. MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY STOP KILLING A MARRAIGE OVER SOMETHING SO GREEDY. APPRECIATE ALL HE IS

20 Likes

Orgasms last for seconds. A good man lasts for life.

59 Likes

He gives you orgasms yet you complain. Least its sounds like He is trying. Thinking about cheating on him isn’t fair to him. If you love him enough you will find a way. If you cant, you need to let him go before you hurt him.

16 Likes

By the fact your seen Drs and such I gather y’all have had this discussion.

Look into toys and the alternative sex life.
Explore.
Talk to people at an adult toy store see if they have any advice.

I was into BDSM before getting with my current bf. I love him and I knew for 8 yrs I wanted to be with him. . he isn’t into BDSM. So I gave up alot of my sex life to be in this relationship. I was worried I would end up missing out in the bedroom.
It’s been over a year and still satisfied. He takes time before sex to make sure I get what I need if he knows it’s going to be a quick night.

We have one toy beside the bed. I own many toys but I only brought my fav to his house.
Trust me the build up is worth it. Looking forward to sex makes it so much better.
My bf and I still flirt alot. Still send naughty text/pics.
It def makes it work better.

This post makes me sad for him. He doesn’t have any control of how his penis works.

If you love him the why would that even matter? See, that’s the problem with people today. It’s all about me and all about sex. I’m so glad that my man knows if he was to become uncapable due to a wreck or anything, paralyzed that I’d still be right by his side. That’s love. Love isn’t about sex. Does it feel great, sure but that’s not what it’s about. Date your husband again. Build that fire back up. Flirt. Go on dates.

You’re not horrible. These are desires that are hardwired into our human nature. And your husband isn’t horrible bc of this. I’m sure he feels less of a man and just as bad that he can’t fulfill you better. But sex isn’t about sex. It’s psychological and about connection. Connecting on a different level that no one else gets to experience. So if he’s finishing fast, encourage him to go a second round. Do things that make you feel beautiful and that make him feel ‘like The Man’. Such as, dressing up and pampering yourself. When he does something that helps you, praise him for “taking such good care of you” and “for looking so sexy while doing it”. Make it a habit to talk to your husband like that and make it a habit to do whatever makes you feel sexy. I promise that doing both, even if it feels awkward at first, will make a huge difference. And don’t forget about second rounds. It’s nonnegotiable if he finishes fast.

keep working towards a solution with him. You guys may find new things that can bring back the spark in your love life. Have you ever considered the use of toys so he can take breaks and be able to go again etc?

4 Likes

FOREPLAY
My husband decided to be more loving with foreplay and made sure I was (HAPPY) BEFORE we did anything else
So when he was done quickly I was to
TALK TO HIM

4 Likes

Geesh. Get vibratory. He’s trying. Always keep a good man. They are hard to come by.

13 Likes

My man is the same but that why you stop then foreplay then go back or just do round two. :woozy_face:I means there’s nothing wrong with just means your good to him

2 Likes

Have sex daily.it will increase his endurance.

It’s just “Satan” tempting you, honey. Stay faithful or get a divorce BEFORE you be overcome by the evil one.

You say he’s gone to doctors so I’m assuming y’all have no issues discussing it. Is there a chance he can go multiple times? Sometimes it lasts longer the second time. Has he tried a band at the base of the shaft? Have y’all tried toys?
Honestly if you’re considering cheating after 10 years (and he’s satisfying you in other ways) you may need to dig deep in yourself and make sure that’s the real issue. If all else fails pleasure yourself.

7 Likes

Men can wear strap-ons. :woman_shrugging:t3:

8 Likes

Honestly babe …
Orgasms only last for a few moments …
A good man can last a life time .

Not saying your not valid babe … but maybe he is missing great sex too …

1 Like

so a good a guy all in all and he still makes you have an orgasm and you wanna cheat on him

5 Likes

Your a normal human being

1 Like

Wow go to the adult store buy some damn toys, there is so many other ways to satisfy your needs…

Laura Smart your a lucky girl :relaxed:

1 Like

I always wanted sex and wore her out she would tell her friends :rofl: after 35 year’s being married she left me for someone else. She’s now married to him and all she does is complain to my kid’s that he never wants sex. I wish her the best of luck :joy::joy:

One thing I can say is if you step out of your relationship to get it elsewhere I promise you will be disappointed and orgasmless. It’s very rare for a hook up partner to even try hard enough to make you finish. Now if you have someone in mind already to cheat with, that might be the reason you are unsatisfied with what your husband is trying to give. I promise you aren’t missing out on life just because he doesn’t last long enough. There are many ways to compromise with this situation and I def wouldn’t let it be the reason you stray from a good man. If he is willing to try other things, keep trying other things until you find something that works. I’m just saying it would be disappointing to end a relationship like that over fun and an orgasm that’s not even promised.

8 Likes

Sounds like you would both benefit from him getting a penile implant. I would be completely honest with him and tell him how you feel, ask him if he would consider that, then go together to talk to his doctor about it and see if he is a candidate for it. Also, I agree with a lot of these comments here, I totally understand that this is important to you and frustrating but finding a good loving man who’s a wonderful husband and father is almost impossible in my opinion so I would never consider cheating or leaving him. It’s not worth it, being alone and older sucks. Get something to pleasure yourself

Maybe start with some forplay. Get some toys, have him satisfy you first, then he can finish.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but you waited for 10yrs to become intimate and now you want to cheat. Wow he stayed with you when you didn’t want to and now you’re wanting to cheat. Just leave him if that’s what you’re considering. Orgasms last a second a good man is forever. You make it spicy & continue practicing without be hateful & stressful about it. Majority of men don’t last long in bed & have resort to other means to pleasure you. My man knows I cannot get off without clitoris stimulation so he goes to town on my clit till I Orgasm & than we do penetration to get him to Orgasm.

Have him.get a implant they claim he can last as long as u want my good friend had one years ago and his wife said she wished he could get it removed hahaha

Try this. Idk if the pills helped even though it effects his mood. Try toys. Just be careful not to make him feel like he isn’t man enough.

1 Like

Toys n foreplay are your friends get kinky have fun

2 Likes

Maybe more frequent sex will make him last longer

Perhaps you have unrealistic expectations that are putting too much pressure on him. Since his staying power feels too short for you, try extended foreplay. Talk to a marriage counselor or sex therapist. There are a number of things that can assist in keeping an erection, but if they don’t help him, then experiment with ways to help you get satisfied.

Wym??? You don’t need a man to orgasm!!! Handle it yourself ma’am!!! Very easy to do once you explore and become familiar with your lady bits. Tbh…self induced orgasms are even better than sex…if you hit the right spot.

Maybe look into swinging! Canvas a swingers club together :heart:

5 Likes

In a PERFECT world…a man can make us orgasm…but facts are…not many men know what their doing or care enough to get you to that point. So learn to do it yourself.

8 Likes

Teach him some things lol :joy:

Sex isn’t nearly important enough to cheat on or leave a good man.

Get a vibratior and handle your business!

1 Like

Get yourself some toys have him do more for play dress up and if all that doesn’t work maybe talk to him maybe you could bring a third and every now and then

When u reach menopause you might be thankful. Focus on what’s good in your relationship. Stepping out will fill you with guilt if u truly love this man and that’s a hell of a way to live.

5 Likes

Have you tried a cock ring?

TOYS. Have him use them on you after he finishes. Problem solved :sparkles:

1 Like

He needs to practice not orgasming. Try edging with you using your hands on him. Look it up.

3 Likes

One word : Hypnotherapy! Get him in to see a Hypnotherapist. A Hypnotherapist can give him positive suggestions and tips on how to last longer. Get yourself in to see someone else because a Hypnotherapist can’t see you both. Hypnotherapy can help you feel more satisfied in your life and have more understanding for what he’s dealing with. Message me and I can help one of you & get you a referral as well.

Toys! Have him use them on you to have some fun or use them in your own time

If the only reason you’re not stepping out is bc it’s "frowned upon…”then you’ve already stepped out.

12 Likes

Your horrible AF. Maybe he lost his stamina for not fuking enough for 10 years. And maybe he didn’t leave you or cheated because he cares for you. I believe if he would’ve been having sex outside the relationship he wouldn’t be ejaculated prematurely since he’s having sex constantly. Horrible AF. That man must feel insecure about himself. Shame on you.

Most men are that way, so many other things you can do to orgasm first or to fulfil your needs. Cheating is definitely not the answer and will only cause more problems.

5 Likes

I think it sounds pretty selfish on your part. So before you weren’t into it and he stuck by you …now you’re into it and you wanna step out…hit the road and let him find someone else .

17 Likes

Like everyone says get a Rose have one and it does the job for me

2 Likes

You showed little interest in intimacy for most of your relationship, seems he didn’t complain and went with your flow…Now you want to be all about it years later and think he’s suppose to know. Maybe talk to him and let him know that your feelings toward intimacy has changed…Not a complicated situation!!

15 Likes

He needs to work on his tounge game then

4 Likes

The more you do it the longer he should last. Once me and mine made a pact to have sex every night for 30 days to build stamina not matter what even if we didn’t really want to we did and it worked. Also if there something in particular you want tell him.

Relationships are so much more than the time in the bedroom. You are not missing anything if your relationship is solid and he is good to you. Be present with him in the moment and tell him how you feel. Being married for a long time myself I have learned communication is a key part of our success for a happy marriage. Everyday I see relationships end, and I am always sad for them. Cheating will only lead to misery, guilt, divorce and possibly an STD. Marriage takes commitment and work. Best of luck to you.

6 Likes

Foreplay, oral, toys. Plenty of women don’t orgasm from penetratiom. Hell, you can use toys on yourself for clitoral stimulation while he does you from behind.

5 Likes

Lol I didn’t meet my SO until I was 27, so I had plenty of partners before him, and at least your man is willing to get you off other ways!!! Out of all my partners not one of them lasted more then a few minutes, this is just how the majority of men are, and honestly the majority of men will just leave you unsatisfied and not give af.

4 Likes

Yeah, you’re missing out on one night stands with unrequited feelings, diseases, true intimacy. The grass isn’t always greener…

20 Likes

Girl!! Just buy some toys!!

2 Likes

Have you guy look in to swing if you have open conversation and love each other it can work and both be very happy it not what most people think it is

5 Likes

Wow, some of these comments :grimacing: There is nothing wrong with wanting fun sex that lasts more than a few seconds. I would feel the same way if my husband was not able to last at all. She obviously said she isn’t going to cheat and is looking for other solutions. There are therapies for delaying gratification and I think a lot of it is mental. You are not a horrible person and your feelings are 100% valid.

Girl half the other men can’t get nobody off and they are assholes too.

I definitely agree with everyone saying to get toys. However is there foreplay? Do you do it in different positions? Different areas of the house? I position wise, there are some that feel so much better for a man that make them climax quicker than others. But even changing scenery/areas of the house could help and make it more exciting/fun for both of you. Try new things. It might help a little :slight_smile: also, how about sex dice? I’ve heard a lot of good things about those!

So I watched a series called working moms and there was one scene where the husband got a vasectomy and apperently it kicks up their drive…not sure if it’s true but try researching it and maybe discuss if it could be an option for hubby if you guys feel you don’t want any more kids …

3 Likes

This is HIS issue, not yours and he has to care enough to fix it. Tell him that.

10 Likes

“I don’t want to step out because it’s frowned upon” not because it would hurt him or destroy your family…. Sorry that one line got to me

24 Likes

I don’t ever get off during sex, but my husbands foreplay game is on point so that makes up for it. At first I had to tell my husband what I liked and what I didn’t.

You can get strap on attachments to go on his penis so he can keep going. However at least he tries most men don’t as long as they get what they want or won’t put in the effort.

Let that man go if you feel like u could step out… I don’t understand people that wanna cheat… makes no sense … let him find a real woman who wouldn’t do that or even think of it.

15 Likes

The last question… horrible.

5 Likes

Ashwagandha! It’s an over the counter supplement that helps with calming but it also makes you crazy horny. It helps last longer too or even go for more than one round! Hsve him try that!

Get a good vibrator for you both to use during sex. However you decide to use it, but the whole idea being you get to play together until YOU are satisfied too. But you both need to have the right attitude, and that might be the real problem. Cannibas works wonders if that is an option, or a few drinks…?

He needs to work on pelvic floor muscles. It’s like a man kegal.

2 Likes

Just ew!!! What if he up and just left yo behind?! He deserves better while you’re over here contemplating cheating and leaving after you deprived him for years of sex lol

l get paid over $197 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18471 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingincome212.pages.dev/

You step out and you’ll end up feeling worse. The biggest thing is communication. When you’re putting pressure on a situation to get off in “time” you’re pressuring yourself and it’s all mental. Most women need other forms of stimulation to get off, are you just not happy with the endurance? Because it sounds like he’s at least trying. And maybe having more sex will make him last longer.

I would try ‘doing it’ a couple times a day for a week, hopefully that’ll build up his ‘time frame’ since he’s ‘releasing’ so often. I know if me and my husband don’t ‘do it’ but every 3 days I won’t expect more than 5 or 10 minutes from him. Which honestly is ok with me I know what combination of things gives me the ‘big o’ so between us we can make my o happen in 5-10 minutes. Sometimes I don’t, and that’s ok. The ‘intimacy’ while present during the act is really more important to me outside of the act (I.e morning snuggles) also read up on edging. Maybe that’s something yall could practice together. Or, go 2 rounds. Like…u finish him off :astonished::point_left: and then let him recoup and go for round 2 with you maybe getting that buffer outta the way will keep him in the game longer.

Again longevity doesn’t matter to me, when I was young I went 4 hours with someone and was like fuck that never again. The entire experience doesn’t need to be longer than 20-30 minutes in my opinion, including 4play. Lol

Practice. Practice. Practice. If you do it more often he should desensitize a bit…

HE needs to get in there and learn what satisfies you…you may have to show him…doesn’t he want to please you? if course he does!

2 Likes

You are not the only one going thru this. Be glad you and him are still alive

5 Likes

Maybe be open about fantasies, and role play. Maybe read up on Kama sutra. It teaches patience, but some men just don’t have the capability of controlling it. Maybe he’s the kind of man that goes more than once? I mean, be open, try new things and communicate! Communication is :old_key:

Get a friend with benefits if sex is that important to u

Hahahahahahahhaha and you think with cheating, you’ll magically find the unicorn that can last long enough, make you cum AND care about you? It doesn’t work like that. You’ve been together this long already. Just because YOUR sex drive changed doesn’t give YOU the right to step out of your marriage. Voice your concerns with your husband. And be completely honest with him.

Toys toys toys!!! Use a variety!! You need to be pleasured and you can use toys together or alone and get the orgasms you NEED!!! Adam and Eve

8 Likes

Well “stepping out” should never cross your mind if you love them. Cheating is unforgivable. You said you’ve been to doctors about different stuff, if none of that works for either of you sit down and tell you exactly what you want and ask him what would help him. Foreplay and “edging” I feel like would help make him last longer for that part.

11 Likes

You’re complaining about a problem that YOU created. You’re the worst kind of person.

9 Likes

Sounds like he just doesn’t care since you never did. People are allowed to change how they feel about sex, my sexuality fluctuates all the time. Like maybe she wants pounded? Can’t do that if he lasts 2 minutes. Get a dildo and make him use it on you. First. Before he even gets a chance to penetrate you.

This is not about judgement… she is asking for help. Let’s not throw stones…

17 Likes

So there is a sex therapist on line she is called Vanessa Martin. It her and her husband and by all accounts she knows what she talks about… give it a go

Try hormone replacement therapy (pelleting) have his testosterone levels checked

3 Likes

With most men this is a problem that is caused by things happening in the male body that there is no medical help for. It is just something that can’t be fixed no matter what is done. In most all cases the male has to live with it & the woman does also unless he can satisfy her in other ways. If you have a great marriage except for this cheating for sex will destroy that too. Even though they won’t admit it there are many marriages going thru the same thing & still surviving. It can also happen at any age to a male.

I have tried to call you twice now & goes to message wjich I also left. Are you ok???

I don’t know if you’ve tried this but maybe when he starts feeling like he’s getting close have him stop for a bit and play with you while he calms down enough to keep going :woman_shrugging:

12 Likes

Yes, it is not greener on the other side.

2 Likes

I’ve read an article a while back that this is more common issue than ppl think. It can be stemmed from when men and women first started getting off as teens or even parents and hurry in fear of getting caught. Then once you are able to live more openly or whatever you have to retrain your brain(s) to last longer wether it be thinking of something else or stopping several times when you feel the need to blow and eventually you will be able to last longer and longer. But you have to put in the work and “practice” by yourself if need be til you reach a desirable time.

4 Likes

Multiple times a day. After the first two times, the third time takes a bit longer to get him off. Communicating is also a good thing. Try different things. If none of it works, tall about bringing a third in for both of you

5 Likes

I would say - more foreplay to build things up for you and complete for you. Then let him finish

7 Likes

Try having sex more often.
I know u are not interested in having it but maybe he isn’t lasting long bc y’all don’t do it often.
He can also try this trick, squeeze his butt cheeks when he feels like he’s about to get him, it stops it some how.
Or incorporate toys & forplay.

Girl get some toys some lotions anything to make the sex last. He can use them on you for foreplay and when you are close finish with him.

Sweetie it’s time you get your trunk of toys and incorporate it in y’all sex lives. Start wit the Rose and the Rabbit. You can thank me later :smirk:

What pills have you tried. Viagara isn’t for longevity or control try Rhino 24k and be honest and open coach him tell him what you want and need they don’t know unless you tell them

5 Likes

TELL him, then SHOW him EXACTLY what you want and like…

7 Likes