I married my sisters ex boyfriend and she won't forgive me: Advice?

So I have a question and need to know what I can do to mend the relationship with my sister. My sister was seeing to an amazing man for three years. They have two kids together in that time span, but my sister was never truly in it for the right reasons. She used and abused him. Eventually, they split up. A few years passed, and I saw him in public. We ended up talking for a few hours, and I realized there was a spark there, he asked me out, and I said yes…a year later, we got married… Let me just say there was never ANYTHING while he was married to my sister. EVER. And I did not search for this; it just kind of happened. My entire family adored him and was fine with this. But it has been four years now, and my sister still wants nothing to do with me even though she is married and moved on… she is constantly creating drama and causing issues and trying to even turn his kids against them. I know it isn’t the best situation, but life has a crazy way of happening, and everything now makes sense when I am with him. But I also love my sister and want us to be family again…

Never in my life would I forgive you.
You married her exhusband and father to her children, now you’re like auntie step mom.
She will never forgive you, nor should she. You’re her sister and you completely disrespected her. Oh move far away, for her own good. She deserves to be away from y’all.

4 Likes

Just keep doing what you are doing. I can see her being upset with you marrying her ex but come on. Idk why they broke up, but for her to turn the kids against him? That’s overstepping. It’s like you can handle her being mad at you but to take it out on the kids? She’s a total piece of crap for doing that. Don’t worry, as the kids get older they will start to see the truth. Just be happy and be a good bonus mom. She will probably never change, you will just have to live with that.

1 Like

You went too far i wouldn’t speak to you either. If my sister did that to me I’d be more than hurt. You know it’s wrong your only here coz u want someone to sympathise with you but we won’t it was out of order they had kids for God sake. If u have any with him your kids and ur sis kids will be cousins and siblings all at the same time how messed up is that

2 Likes

I kinda agree with this about trying to turn the kids against him. Kids should be left out of it. Besides I’m sure when the kids grow up they will realize by themselves how screwed up the family really is and that their father and their aunt are truly horrible shady backstabbing trashy people all on their own. Your family may pretend they are ok with it but I don’t see any mother condoning one of their daughters to actually turn out to be that disgusting of a human. And I worry about trying to mend the relationship, do her a favor and move very far away so that your sister doesn’t have to see you and be reminded about her own sister doing probably the worse most disrespectful thing that a sister could ever do. I’m sure you are dead to her anyway.

2 Likes

You’re sketch af. I’d never forgive you. Hell you’re lucky if she even deigns to speak or even look at you… I have multiple sisters and never would we ever do this kind of bs to our sibling let alone their children. So when y’all pop out a kid now your nieces/nephews are cousins with THEIR own siblings. This is some backwater nightmare stuff. Do your sister a favor and leave her the hell alone. You don’t even need to be involved in their contact about their kids because obviously your sense and judgment is seriously lacking.

1 Like

This is a conversation you should have had with your sister before you even replied “yes” to a date. You and your sister should have discussed the “what ifs” and possibly sought counseling when you started dating her ex-husband. Regardless of whether she remarried, you married your sister’s husband. His children are your sister’s children. Those 2 sentences alone should have been a big red flag for you from day one. However, now that you have moved forward and married him, you should consider counseling for yourself. Your sister does not have to forgive you. Remember: Your soulmate is not someone else’s spouse.

The fact that you aired out their business to justify what you did is sick asf. I would never forgive you. You lost your sister forever.

1 Like

I Said the same thing… she knows she dead wrong… and then she says ‘‘i never searched this’’ YES u did. She’s basically throwing her sister in front off the buss by saying that her sister ‘‘Used and Abused’’ him just to justify her being with him. Cause how would u know about their relationship was u in the house with them to know? a coin has 2 side why listen only to the husband side off the story?. I’m pretty sure that the husband was using and abusing her Sister. and I’m 100% sure that her Sister isn’t putting her kids against him its called protecting your kids… and on creating drama hell fucking ye I agree with the Sister cause u broke GIRL/BRO Code… I Would have done the SAME THING… She would be dead to me too… And for the people saying that she should ignore her sister and be happy with her husband Y’all sick in the head… she feels thrash and like an ass for what she did to her sister and know comes on social media to look for more people to comfort her and say its ok what u did… Girl Byee

Sorry no sympathy here. With all the men in this world you had to pick him? Your sister has every right to feel how she does. Her acting on them is different. Same with you. You have every right to feel like you do, but actions have consequences.

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/i-married-my-sisters-ex-boyfriend-and-she-wont-forgive-me-advice/12064

Out of all the Ya wouldn’t forgive either . Out of all the men him … hmmmm weird

If you was my sister I wouldn’t either can’t blame her tbf out of all the guys to pick you picked him

SMH :woman_facepalming:t3: as one that this happened to there will always be issues TRUST!

1 Like

I would also be upset if my sister did that :roll_eyes:

You married a man that your sister has kids with?? I see why she’s upset. I’m sure after 4 years she isn’t talking to you she’ll probably never get over it.

1 Like

I would never forgive you. Period. That’s disgusting you would do that to your sister. Just saying.

1 Like

What type of mess is that :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::woman_facepalming:t3:

Ehh I don’t think she will ever forgive you #girlcode

1 Like

You’re in the wrong and you know you are. They have children together cmon now. Regardless of how their relationship ended you are her sister. You should have found someone else not connected to family. You’re just going to have to accept that your sister relationship is probably done. This is a huge betrayal

1 Like

This is a joke right? Who does this to their sister and then asks for advice on how to mend a relationship. You literally know exactly what you did wrong. And how you allowed yourself to pursue it is beyond me.

1 Like

There’s some lines you do not cross. Ever.

1 Like

That’s the father of her children, it goes a little deeper than dating an ex.

1 Like

Good luck with that :joy:

This is craziest shit ever and you really expect your sister to forgive you and she’s had kids with this man that’s horrific

1 Like

You are dead ass wrong :expressionless: he should’ve been off limits he’s the father to your niece/nephew. No loyalty

1 Like

I wouldn’t forgive you . That’s disgusting . There’s boundaries you just don’t cross .

1 Like

I mean if it was me I’d beat your ass rs so it’s prob best you guys don’t talk

Oh dear…not sloppy seconds…

Awe. This wasn’t some silly little crush your sister had, this was her husband. Some things you just don’t do.

She wont forgive you, dont matter if you looked for it to happen or not. Family should come before any relationship especially close family. there are lines you dont cross, and you crossed it :woman_shrugging::woman_facepalming:

I agree, you went from her kids aunt to their step mom… :grimacing: Yikes!

Yea good luck with that.
LOL. You won sister of the year.

Gross… so now you have niece kids? Wtf… auntie mommy?

Your wrong and sick . Those are ur nephews/nieces dad ? Why would you ever be attracted to him in any way !

She has children with him! I would never do that to my sister. :woman_shrugging:t3:

You burned your bridge! I guess you never learned the girl code. I can’t blame her for disowning you. It’s best to move on and let her be.

What if y’all have kids your sister kids will be cousins or step siblings smh :woman_facepalming: you knew he was with your sister… I would of kept it moving no matter how nice n fine he was

Wouldn’t forgive you at all…

1 Like

This is petty damn crazy and you can’t understand why your sister feels that way. Billions of people out there and out of all of them you choose her ex. Like girl you got some nerve how are you not ashamed.

You’re trolling us right?

4 Likes

Shit she probaly worried ur going to sleep and tey to take her current husband… u might as well hang that relationship up with ur sis cuz it ain’t never gonna happen.

So yalls kids are her kids cousins/brothers and sisters. Of that doesn’t explain how wrong this was…then idk how to explain it. Let alone all the other issues

This is some Jerry Springer shit …:flushed: WTAF

10 Likes

How does anyone marry their sisters ex, your niece and/or nephews father at that!!! If you were my sister I’d never forgive you! You are so in the wrong for this ignorant move.

You chose that man over your sister. Period.

5 Likes

Nope nope !!! I’m on your sisters side fuk that!!!
Morals have went right out the window
That is the father of her children.
You are auntie not step mom :face_vomiting::joy:

Soooooo what you are telling me is auntie is dating daddy. Nope…I see nothing wrong here :woman_facepalming:

You mean you married her ex husband. Cause you said while they were married nothing happened ever. Hell no. Still a low blow on your part. You wrong af for that

10 Likes

I don’t blame her I’d hate you to :grin::fu:

9 Likes

better just chaulk that up now girl… you are not sisterless.

1 Like

With all the men in the world you couldn’t find your own? Lmao I wouldn’t even do it to a friend…… or poor sister if I had one. I hope this is a joke lol

8 Likes

First let me say this. You girl a disgusting and gross💯 you’re married to a man that was married and had a family with your sister! Regardless of how they’re family broke up you are here sister. I would’ve beat you down then stopped talking to you. And as for her kids I would also keep my kids from you as well. If I can’t trust you not to brake the code I sure as hell can’t trust you with my kids!

You nasty. How you gonna have your sister leftover . Huge insult to girl code and sister code

Why out of all the men in this world would you go and date your sisters ex/ babies father? Not only that you gonna marry him? Wow :open_mouth: that’s a line you should never cross 🤦🤦

Your wrong. You broke girl code‼️

7 Likes

Sorry…you are pond scum.

8 Likes

Lol sure go ahead & have kids with him. They can be sister cousins :unamused::roll_eyes::joy::joy:

10 Likes

Well she has children with them and now not only are you her kids aunt but there step mom as well. I get why she wouldn’t want to have a relationship with you regardless of it not being on purpose you to falling for one another it may just be to hard for her. You have to respect her decision and also that’s a little weird if you have child with him because they would be cousins and brother and sister with your nephew/nieces/ step children

7 Likes

No pity here for you !
Gross
Girlcode my ass
HOW ABOUT SISTER CODE !!
You basically traded your sister for that man ! She prolly will never forgive you and who would blame her
Maybe someday she will but I wouldn’t hold your breath!!
LOYALTY IS EVERYTHING

1 Like

:joy: okay so change the original question to your sisters ex husband not ex boyfriend that’s definitely wrong…

3 Likes

You been that desperate for a Man . You just gave anybody ATTENTION EVEN if your sister slept with him. Messy

6 Likes

Ya your in the wrong and you know why.Don’t try and act so innocent in this whole situation.It’s disgusting asf and ur sister has every right to not like you.How you live with this or any other family member does baffles me.

2 Likes

As a person who has kinda experienced this, that’s something you do not do. She’s hurt about it & she has every right to be.

This has to be fake… s sister would never

Oh hell no. You made your bed. Sleep in it.

8 Likes

This situation is what Lifetime movies are made from…

9 Likes

Well what did you think would happen after marrying your sisters baby daddy? You made the choice and maybe you should try to put yourself in your sisters shoes. I wouldn’t want shit to do with you either :wastebasket:

5 Likes

Million man in the world and u want ur sisters baby daddy/ ex husband what in the hell :rofl::v: sounds like an asswhooping to me

From Aunt to Step Mom? Yikes. Good luck with that.

ahhhh lawddddd thats a fked up situation I could never do my sister like that no matter what terms we were on​:hushed::confounded:

Wait, is this real? Did I really just read this? There are so many things I want to say, but all I’ll say is this, you should be ashamed of yourself for even asking a question like this. I think you have a lot of soul searching and growing to do. Those poor kids…

Shoot if you were my sister I wouldn’t want shit to do with you either. You fucked you and I doubt it’ll be fixable

3 Likes

So cool that you’re now the step mom :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

That was a line that should have not been crossed for the both of you. I understand feelings happen but yall should have walked away smh that’s family you don’t do that to family.

1 Like

Wow! She should never forgive you.

6 Likes

Uhm you’ll never be forgiven. Your kids are her kids will be siblings and cousins. You’re disgusting. Plus you broke the sister code. I hope you have other sisters if not, you’re now sisterless.

That’s probly the worst betrayal her ex and also her baby daddy so your her kids aunt and stepmomma that’s really messed up. You should have never he was off limits idc it’s girl code

21 Likes

You suck as a sister

2 Likes

If their weren’t kids involved then whatever but children were created and now your step mom to them?

You’re in the wrong. And … it isn’t up to you to decide when or if you’re forgiven.

7 Likes

You should both go to hell!!! Respectfully

5 Likes

I’m sorry but I would never forgive you. You married your sister’s ex. YOUR SISTER!!! Sorry but theres no coming back from that!!!

7 Likes

For one your in the wrong and should never even said yes for 2 that’s her ex husband and kids dad and you knew that around where I live we call you a home wrecker and you should be ashamed of your self for going that low and I hope your sister never forgives you your gross and have crossed so many lines why would you think that this is even ok like what the fuck

And the advice your going to get here is most likely going to be what you already know !
And not what you want to hear
SADLY THE TRUTH HURTS

4 Likes

You started the drama. Period. They have children together. I don’t get it. At all. I would never speak to any of you again. How would you feel if she did that to you?

4 Likes

So are you Auntie / Stepmom ?? Fuckin weird !!!

7 Likes

What did I just read? Do you really think she is going to forgive you? What do her kids call you now? This is weird.

3 Likes

:flushed: you got with your sisters ex husband? Hell no!

2 Likes

You said your sister is constantly creating drama and causing issues, my personal opinion is it’s you who has created this whole mess. I also would never be able to forgive my sister if she did something like this. So I wouldn’t be shocked if you and your sister never have a relationship again. As for you didn’t mean for it to happen, it didn’t happen by accident you don’t fall in love for the first time you see them, so for you to get to that point you was ovo willing to betray your sister, you should have known before you ever accepted the first date. I have no sympathy for you. People live crazy lives.

Yep I would be done with you as well. My sister sent pics of her boobs to my ex and I was pissed. He’s the father of my kids, her nieces. No matter what that’s a line we do not cross. Friends don’t do this as well. I would never do this to family or a friend

5 Likes

Yeah sorry girl… If you were my sister you’d be dead to me. Sorry but your sisters ex is off limits… Period.

You knew this was a possible outcome when you made the choice. And you still made it anyway. That says a lot. If you were my sister I would never be able to forgive that. Sorry to be brutality honest.

6 Likes

Alice in wonderland…
Hmmmmm

You should be ashamed of yourself. Was it worth it to loose your sister. You reap what you sow. Now you get to live with it. Absolutely crossed the sister bond. Your gross

1 Like

Me honestly sister or Not. It’s just some things you don’t do and this is one of them. Your sister has kids with this guy why would you want to be a aunt/stepmom to your siblings kids? I don’t understand. In all honestly i would be upset and not want to speak to you either. So in my opinion the bond and or relationship may never be restored. It’s trust issues created and i mean i dont know what else to say :weary:

The audacity though :exploding_head: You don’t deserve to be forgiven for the simple fact there are CHILDREN INVOLVED​:bangbang::bangbang: What they sister-cousins now ?!?! Girl bye. There’s not a man in the world (no matter how horribly my sister was to him). That could convince me to betray MY MORALS or MY FAMILY. You need therapy not advice from Facebook boo.

This is weird af. You are wrong for this

3 Likes

Ew who tf . You don’t love your sister! I could neverrrrr :wastebasket: :wastebasket::face_vomiting:

Ew just ew so wrong!