I really want to get pregnant..I have irregular periods issue . I really don't know how to discuss this with others . Anyone guide me what to do in this case?

Fan question
I really want to get pregnant…I have irregular periods issue . I really don’t know how to discuss this with others . Anyone guide me what to do in this case?

I got married 3 months ago on 28 dec.I have my period on 18 Jan and untill now my period is no where to seen. I have done home pregnancy urine test but first its negative then after some weeks i got postive result but after some days again its negative .but i always feels sick like vomiting mostly times my stomach is always upset and feels like bloated. my weight is also rising.Then i have went to my first gyencologist appointment to get a hgc blood test which is faint positive now she suggested me to have beta hgc test and i also get the beta test and its result is non pregnant. I really don’t know what to do . I also have irregular periods issues .

I would def have your doctor run some tests and see what the issue could be. Sounds like something is off.

1 Like