I stepped out of my marriage and don't know how to feel now: Advice?

I got married in high school it was a pretty much a forced marriage bc I was pregnant. We done the life of marriage an I seen how mean he was an so careless so I started to have like a fuck Buddy with someone an it lasted for yrs , I was getting what I needed from this guy an not my husband , I started to develop feelings for my FB when we’d see each other in public it was like electric you could feel the feels literally, I stopped talking to him we went our own ways 5 yrs pass by , I seen him the other day in town an the way he looked at me made me melt so I messaged him an we made plans to see each other now remember when it’s a fB relationship you don’t kiss just to keep the feelings away , ya know ? So the first thing he does when we see each other is he pulls me in an literally kissed me for like it felt like for ever like I melted bc he has never kissed me in the yrs I have known him . Like am I over analyzing this situation or did he truly miss me as a person . An the stages of my relationship with my husband is done it’s been done for yrs an we are in the process of divorce… I need advice how should I be feeling about this kiss an what it meant !! I’m so lost

199 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. I stepped out of my marriage and don't know how to feel now: Advice?

Try asking him and not a whole bunch of people that have no idea of how he feels!

23 Likes

Try talking to the guy

Ask him not us, also super weird to have sex and not Kiss lol

I think he missed his FB…what man wouldn’t want a free F, no strings attached. You might want to mull that over as well.

32 Likes

Communication is key darlin. Have a heart to heart with him and tell him you caught feelings; otherwise it could end in disaster.

2 Likes

Sorry but you suck :face_with_peeking_eye: who cares how you or the other dude feels? Your poor husband.

Hmm not just his fb but you’re too into it given your husband wasn’t giving you the right attention in the first place so you’re probably thinking it’s love instead of just lust

5 Likes

You are scum. Cheaters don’t deserve happiness

Ask him ! Get your marriage officially done with, see if he’s single and have a relationship !

4 Likes

Talk to him… there is zero harm in exploring those feelings

7 Likes

Communication… You won’t know until you ask him… Good luck x

2 Likes

Sounds like he’s more then a fb hun it sounds like the real thing

6 Likes

Time for a divorce and to go have fun

2 Likes

Bunch a who ares in this thread

13 Likes

Well I’m disgusting you cheated for years instead of leaving. How dare you

27 Likes

If a guy said this stuff everyone would be jumping on him for cheating on his wife. I want to say that right now. You should have left your husband before you started having sex with someone else, that’s terrible and does not make you a good person. If you’re unhappy, divorce.

Unless you’re single it’s not a good idea. You are also rushing into a fantasy relationship

7 Likes

Yall shouldve split when you were being a dirty bird🤷🏻‍♀️

16 Likes

You don’t need advice from here
You Need to talk to your fb and get it straight from him before your head over heels and get hurt assuming things

We can tell you this and that but what we say isn’t coming from him

So ask him not us

14 Likes

No judgement here as we have all done things that don’t make us perfect.I would sit and talk to him and see what he thinks.Yes,it was wrong to step out while being married but,I do understand.

1 Like

Honestly I don’t think he would take you seriously knowing that you cheated on your husband, not kissing doesn’t keep The feels away, kissing no kissing you’re still just the Fb a man will tell you when he has feelings, he would have reached out long ago and sent “I miss you “ messages, I mean sure maybe he missed the Convenience of having a fb ?… Get your divorce and leave this guy alone. I sincerely doubt he’s gonna respect you moving forward and I can’t see how he respects himself very much knowing you’re married and helping you cheat. Maybe just start completely fresh.

21 Likes

Only 4% of high school relationship last a lifetime.

2 Likes

Just tell him how you feel and get it over with. We all know that’s where it’s going anyway! I’m glad you’re getting a divorce.

Also I know your cheating came from unhappiness. If you ever find yourself in that position again please leave instead of being a cheater. Let yourself heal from your toxic marriage. You’re going to do great.

7 Likes

Oh ffs get a divorce before you decide to be disgusting! Cheesums……

20 Likes

:rofl: Sounds like you are writing a book . Tell him to Kiss Your Ass & Make it a Love Story !!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just get a divorce and be single for awhile. Find your self get yourself together then find love. He will probably never trust you ever. You cheated go be with him.

6 Likes

Ask the one who kissed you would probably be the best answer.

2 Likes

I think this is something you should discuss with your fb

Just get divorced already. Cheating isn’t ever ok no matter what the situation, you aren’t happy leave dont stay miserable and cheat to get satisfaction.

14 Likes

So…you were cheating on your husband with the FB?? Now you have feelings for this FB?? This is a messy situation.

1 Like

Why are you still .married?? Get a divorce already…this is how women end up missing and on 20/20 :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

My advice…stop being a cheating hoebag…get your crap together and see a therapist. You obviously have some kind of commitment issues going on.

16 Likes

Don’t be silly if he had any feelings for you or wanted more than the fb status he would’ve told you when y’all were involved for years! I feel like he’s probably just excited to be able to have sex with no attachment or responsibility! Wouldn’t reach as far as thinking he would want more now bc he kissed you lol that’s a childish way of thinking! And I’m not judging you I had a fb for two years while I was with my husband and we planned to be together but when I left my husband we stopped talking which I’m fine with we are regular friends now no sexual stuff! Men don’t normally want the girl who’s cheating on their husband with them they know better unlike females who’s men have a wife🤦🏻‍♀️

don’t read too much into it, go get the dick and have fun.

Life is too short. Follow your heart.

1 Like

He knew about your marriage, how legit is he

11 Likes

Easy sleazy is what that kiss ment to him. Spreads like peanut butter :peanuts: :butter:

9 Likes

Not condoning what she did butttttt does anyone read anymore?! She literally says at the bottom that they are getting a divorce…

I would definitely work on yourself for a little bit before just jumping into something else! Have fun and enjoy yourself! You’ve been with him since high school, it’s time to work on yourself!

Get out of the marriage girl . Then do you .

Leave the marriage & go find your happiness!! 

You can make any excuse you want as to why your marriage isn’t working. At the end of the day you are wrong and unfaithful. Get divorced and move on, stop making excuses for your behavior. Own it. You have committed adultery any way you look at it.

32 Likes

So, you cheated on your spouse? There is never a good reason for cheating, if you were unhappy you could have left before screwing someone else. I do hope your spouse finds out and your FB as well, you need to be single and get yourself together.

4 Likes

If he had missed you, he would have contacted you. Guys don’t leave things like that to faith. He most likely saw you again and thought, easy ride and no expectations. Quit playing your husband and get a divorce. And quit overthinking things with this fb because that’s all it is. Get out and find someone you deserve and become someone that another person deserves.

6 Likes

1 - It’s AND not AN

2. He’s a FB that’s it and that’s all he will ever be.

9 Likes

Why did you keep your poor husband around for another 5 years after you cheated the first time? Why would you do that to someone? I honestly don’t care what you do but know that your FB knows you were cheating on your husband so he’s probably not looking for anything serious with you and honestly you kinda deserve it :woman_shrugging:t3:

19 Likes

So he did a Pretty Women on you, where he would only have sex but not kiss you??? And this somehow met the needs that your husband wasnt giving you? And now youre wondering if the kiss means something???.. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I have never had sex with someone I wouldn’t kiss. Kissing comes before sex! no matter the relationship. That’s weird.

Talk to him about it and follow your heart

You don’t know how to feel???

Feel ashamed.

I don’t see why people cheat and lie and ruin peoples self worth and esteem when you could have gotten a divorce and did That when you were single.

Also, what kind of man does this with a married woman? Not a good man.

I hope your husband finds someone who will love him and not betray him
Poor guy :face_holding_back_tears:

23 Likes

I feel terrible for your husband!!!

9 Likes

Nobody can tell you but him. So ask him.

2 Likes

You gon lose em just like you found em

12 Likes

I’d advise to let things be and take some time for yourself. Like don’t meet up with him anymore till you have taken time and are ready to start another relationship. But if you are divorcing your husband and really want to try and see if this relationship works then I’d ask him what he think about starting and actual relationship.

5 Likes

I am baffled by all the hate on these comments. You’re human, shit happens… obviously the marriage was over many years ago and she knew it, is cheating ok? No, never, but it happens, you either forgive and move on or you don’t. And divorce is happening now. My advice is to just talk to the FB. You’re getting divorced so your relationship with him could change, but go to him and ask what he’s looking for. Is he single? Does he want commitment? Or does he just like it the way it is?

So you cheated on your husband for years and want us to tell you how to feel about this guy? If he will be a side piece for you you will be a side piece for him sounds messy to me

19 Likes

if they fuck around with you, they gone fuck around on you.

Don’t take advice from any of these mfs on Facebook. They don’t know you or your marriage situation/history/past trauma enough to give you grade A advice. Most of these people commenting are projecting and don’t have your best interest at heart.

17 Likes

What doesn’t start right doesn’t end right just remember that .

17 Likes

Go for it, you only live once. As you’re divorcing already anyways

1 Like

You cheated on your husband. The fb only sees you as someone he can fuck when it’s convenient. & He’s gonna see you as the person that cheated on your husband so he most likely won’t want to have a serious relationship with you.

You will lose both of them. Please work on your marriage.

2 Likes

Ask the guy that kissed you what it meant….

8 Likes

Nobody held a gun to your head and forced you into marriage or to stay. Or to cheat. Make better choices. Get divorced, grow up and if it turns into something let it if not go your own way. Ask him. There is a start this isn’t high school.

9 Likes

I’m gonna be brutally honest here. Just because you were pregnant isn’t a reason to get married. However you did and having an affair was really wrong. Now you are seeing the guy again and you don’t seem to even have any remorse. You won’t ever have a real relationship with anyone with this mind set. Take time for yourself and focus on finding your own life before trying to date.

14 Likes

I would personally not contact the FB again finish the divorce and work on myself(yourself) don’t be getting into relationships during a divorce they never turn out good. Just work on yourself and find out who you are again

3 Likes

Almost every new relationship is fun and exciting. The grass is rarely greener on the other side, especially one where someone is accepting that you are supposed to be committed to someone else. You aren’t happy in your marriage. Leave it for both your sakes. Not for some FB.

11 Likes

Don’t jump into a someone else’s bed just because times get tough. Marriages need work time and commitment you should have told your husband long ago that’s just wrong.

3 Likes

You should feel not smart

3 Likes

You did wrong. Plan and simple. Forced marriage or not. Being mean or not. You did wrong. If you were not happy, you should have walked away before finding someone else. That relationship will never work because you did wrong by your husband

10 Likes

You need to leave your husband and get with the guy you want.

1 Like

If you’re really in the process of a divorce- finalize that first. Don’t open one door before another is closed.

3 Likes

Get it girl!!! Your marriage is over now, you cheated and that was inexcusable ohh well move on he definitely missed you :tipping_hand_woman:

3 Likes

This right here is why Jerry Springer was such a hit in the 90s :woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging:

12 Likes

Parents can force you into marriage. And husbands can be piece of shits that don’t give a fuck  due to them still being immature. I’m not saying it’s right and I’m not saying it’s wrong that you had a fuck buddy. Everybody’s mindset is totally different. I would either just go with the flow or be straight up and maybe ask if you could take it slow

Karma is all I can say.

4 Likes

Do what makes your soul happy lol just be ok with the consequences good or bad :wink:

4 Likes

Things mean different things to different people. For one I’ve always kissed my fb’s (past tense) lol but still people feel differently about different things so talk to him and figure out the ground rules sp no one gets hurt. If you want more you need to be sure he does too

2 Likes

A fuck buddy will always just be that. They just want sex and nothing more even if it feels electric to you but to him he could be just seeing his next fuck :woman_shrugging:

I’m sorry, love… But this isn’t a kids’ forum. You can’t come into a mom forum and expect any real sympathy about a situation like this. You seem to lack some communication skills, as well as knowing what true fidelity is. If you saw your husband wasn’t for you, there wasn’t a need for you to stay unless you were literally in danger (from physical DV) if you tried to leave. Now that you’re finally going through divorce, don’t mix the two together. Divorce can get messy with other parties somehow getting into the case. You can just ask your buddy if he was more interested in starting a real relationship. Just don’t do anything irrational while the divorce is in progress… For example, don’t rush and marry this guy next. My ex-BFF did this, and she was in a load of trouble from it.

5 Likes

Maybe nothing , I have kissed my fwb partner

Ma’am wtf ask your husband

1 Like

You do whatever you want to do. You do whatever makes you HAPPY. Instead of sitting and wondering and asking a group of judgemental, unhappy, miserable women, ask him! See where it could go. See what his intentions are. Because getting your hopes up for nothing more than FWB is not ok!

17 Likes

Girl he missed u… like really bad lol but if u try to make it more than what it has always been he’ll change… keep him as a fb for now… you’ll know what to do after a while…

2 Likes

If you’re getting a divorce then go for it

2 Likes

Be an adult, get a divorce, then move on from your mean ex-husband with the new guy.

4 Likes

You’ll lose them how you get them

5 Likes

This is the wrong place to post about this. These people are ruthless in here about cheating. :joy:. Leave your husband and find happiness! That’s my only advice.

6 Likes

don’t ask us, ask the guy

3 Likes

All I’m gonna say is karma and you reap what you sow. Should of got a divorce yrs ago and never cheated. Cheating is cheating regardless.

17 Likes

FB only missed the sex, just like you did. I wouldn’t read too much into it.

You need to finalize that divorce. I don’t care if he was mean no one deserves a cheat. Same as this other guy. Don’t do anything until that marriage is legally ended. If he want to date you seriously he deserves it to be on a clean slate.

4 Likes

Idk what it meant. But leave your husband

2 Likes

Wait… so people really be out here f***** without kissing?? :joy::joy:

19 Likes

What is this? Pretty Woman? We don’t kiss because We’re FWB’s?
Be a grown up and talk to him about how he feels.

5 Likes

Once a ho, always a ho :rofl:

12 Likes

U have to ask him to elaborate. Y’all both adults,

1 Like

Oh my. You’re about to get ripped. These ladies are truthful. They will not tell you what you want to hear! IMO, you’ve already crossed the line! May as well keep walking :woman_shrugging::woman_facepalming:

8 Likes

Your allowed to be happy

3 Likes