I stepped out of my marriage and don't know how to feel now: Advice?

He kissed you because he was horny!!! Wait until your divorce is over!!!

I fell in love with my sneaky link… vice versa. I’d say go for it but don’t invest all of yourself until they show signs they are serious about you.

4 Likes

I’m gonna leave the “FB relationship and the kiss out” because most everyone else has already pointed out the problem there…
Dear, you don’t know this guy!! U have never spent time with him, all u know is what he has text you and all he knows is what you text him! GOOD CHANCE he’s gonna play on the stuff you have previously told him, and play it for a good long time, letting you think he’s the one, but eventually he will go back to being himself and you don’t know who that truly is, and there you are again, stuck in a relationship that you’re not happy with. :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

10 Likes

I mean if he makes you happy then go for it. Talk to him about how you feel and ask how he feels. Sucks you went out on your husband tho but at least now you’re divorcing him

No judgements, but it sounds like you are done with your marriage. Get your ball rolling on your divorce and don’t miss out on love.

1 Like

Gross :nauseated_face:
Literally gross all the way around :nauseated_face:
If he was ok with you cheating you know that means he’ll see no problem when he does it right?

4 Likes

You’re a cheater who cares how you feel? You weren’t happy so you cheated.

2 Likes

Sounds like it meant something.
Talk to him about it.

Stop airing dirty laundry…go see a therapist

8 Likes

You don’t need to be lost. Play it out. See him a few more times

Leave your husband and don’t get into a relationship to soon.

3 Likes

So not trying to be a dick but it is and not “an” :persevere:

If he will cheat WITH you, he will cheat ON you.

29 Likes

I’d say the feelings you think you were feeling were all just adrenaline 

7 Likes

Wow a whole cheating A** woman up in here. Karma gonna catch up with you.

7 Likes

Why not just get divorced

Laura Marie I think she ment “fuck buddies”

Ummm you’re just a piece of :peach: to him! :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

Hmmmm… I reckon he just wanna FK you again…

2 Likes

Girl you need to find you. If FB is meant to be more, he’ll be there. You have been committed since high school as a wife and mom. Find you. Love you and I’d he’s it, he’ll be there when you are ready. Do not run right into the next relationship. :orange_heart:

6 Likes

He’s not the love of your life. He was willing to have an extramarital affair with a woman who had a family and a life. That woman was YOU. That is NOT “life partner” material. Then again, maybe all you’re looking for is quick & dirty. You’ve got more on your hands to think about than just a kiss…

9 Likes

Slow down. You are living in a fantasy. If this guy loved you you would have left your spouse 5 yrs ago.

2 Likes

You will do what you want regardless of advice!

3 Likes

Until death do us part fml

1 Like

I feel bad for your husband

14 Likes

The grass is never greener on the other side fyi

8 Likes

Just continue with the divorce. But I wouldn’t jump straight into something with this guy. I’d suggest getting into therapy so you can get yourself in a good place and not drag baggage into future relationships. You should focus on yourself and the kids as everyone transitions through and past the divorce.

8 Likes

A kiss is nothing more than physical lust. That my friend is not love you last.

4 Likes

Leave your husband. He deserves to know what kind of marriage he’s been apart of, that poor man

8 Likes

You need to divorce your husband

I can’t even begin to process a response to this​:woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

You gave up on your marriage years ago …

7 Likes

Why on earth have you been with your husband so long?How could you do that to someone you committed yourself to? You weren’t forced because of your baby. Disappointing to know people do this.

13 Likes

Now a days women don’t respect the vows of marriage. If you life was so horrible with your husband and he is so “mean” then divorce him. No one should ever step outside of their marriage. We get it you don’t want to be with him,haven’t in a long time. You should have filed for divorce and separated before you ever started sleeping with someone else. Your husband deserves better then you, a divorce would have felt a lot better then knowing you’ve had an affair the last 5+years.
SMH :woman_facepalming:t3:
And yes I can read she said they are going they a divorce NOW. but they wasn’t when this whole fb started.

13 Likes

Plain and simple. Homewrecker is what my opinion is. YOUR POOR HUSBAND

8 Likes

That electric filling you felt was because you two , don’t have to worry about bills, kids marriage, money, And all the other stress that goes on in life! You just think it’s all butterflies and rainbows now because you don’t have to deal with all that other stuff! Am I a pe really can’t compare the two

5 Likes

I have nothing really positive to say to this. But you do you I guess.

2 Likes

I’m not defending the husband. But you didn’t have to step out of your marriage like that. I mean couldn’t you have divorced him sooner??

6 Likes

If he’ll do it with you, he’ll do it to you.

14 Likes

Nothing much worse then a cheater. If you don’t love your husband own up and be honest. Don’t cheat!!

2 Likes

I would say get out of your marriage, but you clearly never got in it. Do whatever you want, as you have been anyway.

2 Likes

Forced? No… nobody forced you to get married. You guys always had a CHOICE. YOU decided to cheat, you feel guilty as you should. Your husband deserves much more and so does your kids. I hope he kicks you out and keeps your kids. You made a bed…lay in it. How disgusting.

9 Likes

Did* Saw* and* shiiiiiiit!!! Get a freaking divorce.

Is he married? You might need a divorce, but does he?

I feel bad for your husband, you should have left before you cheated. Now you want advice ? Your fb only wanted to see if the legs were still open :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Really this so DISGUSTING, Your husband deserves a better woman one who will treat him the right way, a woman who wouldn’t cheat behind his back. Poor guy…
The outside guy Never respected the fact u have been a married woman ,he just take what he could get from u an when he can get it from u.
U BOTH ARE DISGUSTING…
U should have more self respect as a married woman an being a mother to ur kids…IF he can to this to u ,
he will do it with many other women behind ur back…

8 Likes

Wth is wrong with you??? I’m so happy your husband will be set free soon, you’re ridiculous and the reason so many women are looked down on.

7 Likes

This is one of the many reasons I believe marriage is a stupid waste of time and money, and why I refuse to even rethink my decision to never get married.

1 Like

Less time screwing around on your husband , more time with grammar , it’s “ I saw him, not seen him”

12 Likes

I’m not sure what to say but you do you I guess

These have to be fake. This is such a joke. :woman_facepalming:t2:

16 Likes

I’ve never heard of this thing that you don’t kiss a fb to keep the feelings away. Lmao. Wtf is that? That’s pretty absurd. You’re pretty childish if you really believe that kissing is going to make you have feelings that sticking a dick in you won’t. Wtf

You…are…a…terrible…person

9 Likes

Get out of your marriage. I’m confused on why your even married. You don’t stay in a relationship because of children especially if there no love at all .
I get why you married him I do. But even if you don’t have your FB then you still need away from your husband. As he deserves to find so eone who actually love him and won’t sleep around . I’m sorry you have been with someone who is mean ans Careless.
Just remember your FB has no problem sleeping with a married women. How could you ever trust him to be faithful to you . :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

She saw this on LMN :joy:

3 Likes

I love the double standard men cheat all the time out of unhappiness and women get told they didn’t try hard enough to keep him happy or make it work. The man gets to move on with his new woman and the wife is left picking up the pieces. The wife steps out and gets called names and called disgusting and told what a terrible person she is and still has to deal with the fallout of divorce. Yes cheating sucks but let’s hold everyone equally accountable instead of making excuses for mehn who do the same shit. People on here sure are judgemental for having no idea what this woman’s marriage was like either.

If you would Have been working on your marriage instead of a relationship with your fb, your marriage may not have been so bad all of these years. I feel so bad for your husband. There’s never a reason to cheat.

12 Likes

U need advice on how u should be feeling? U should be feeling gross! Feeling like a bad person for cheating! Feeling like a liar for 5 plus yrs… How were u forced to marry this man? Did he put a gun to ur head? Take accountability for the wrongs u do and did…

11 Likes

If this isn’t a horribly written joke, you are :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

You’re fkn trash :wastebasket: :unamused:

Well I certainly can see why you are divorced. You need to completely close one door before opening the next. No marriage is perfect, and surely not when you are cheating. Imagine if you would have put half of that energy you cheated with into your marriage? I hope your husband finds someone who actually cares for him this time.

6 Likes

Go for if gurl don’t let anyone tell u ur wrong, u were unhappy with ur husband go be Happy with ur FB , everyone who doesn’t agree can go jump, :wink: go be Happy and talk to him about the kiss and what he feels

11 Likes

Having someone like you was not just a great motivation but also put in the best to get the work so honestly deserve nothing but appreciate thanks for the work.

Ima need a Part #2. Where’s he been for all these years? You completely lost contact? He just waltz’s in and gives you a smooch? He must know the control he has over you… Did he know you were married? Does your husband know this person? Damn i have so many questions because whoa :exploding_head:

You cheated on your husband and thats the lowest of low you should of left his ass before sleeping with someone else. No matter how he treat you you were wrong!! And you have children with the man you cheated on! You are a terrible person. I feel bad for your husband. :confused: :pensive:

Omg u dont kiss a fb so funny lol

3 Likes

If you started by saying you are in the process of divorce, I could have gotten on board with it. You’re free and single.

But you seriously are asking how you should feel for cheating on your husband for years?

If the relationship was worth gambling on, you should have stepped out of it before allowing someone else into it!

5 Likes

Get out of your marriage. And don’t limit your standards to the guy who was your side piece. No trust will ever be sacred there. Fresh start. Maybe some counseling too to make sure you are ready to first be alone and happy, then learn what you really want in a relationship. Don’t make more messy decisions. Raise the bar.

8 Likes

You are disgusting not kissing to keep the feelings out? Clearly you have feelings for him you cheated on your husband that’s disgusting period I don’t care how bad it is no one deserves that if you wanted dick over your marriage you should have left him a long time ago.

Also side note if he will cheat with you he will cheat on you and you probably deserve it :woman_shrugging:

16 Likes

You’re not lost. You’re just in denial. You’re not in love with your husband and you need to get a divorce. Period. Stop wasting time on someone you don’t even love. That’s fucked up for you AND for him. He could be with someone who actually loves him so stop being selfish.

Okay so unpopular opinion, you’re kind of a piece of human garbage. At this rate: all those mean things you said about your husband, congrats. You’re worse. SMH :woman_facepalming:t2:

13 Likes

:crazy_face: goofy…i feel sorry for your husband.:woman_facepalming: you are nasty af

3 Likes

Are u like 15???:woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

the Fact u had a fuck buddy for Years Behind Ur husband Back I’m sorry But Just No. Ur husband deserves Someone Better then you…

I Definitely wouldn’t be Getting With the fuck buddy either he Basically Tells you anything To get into Ur Pants. You Don’t Know know him. you Both just use to Fuck THAT’S all!

You’re trying to justify your actions … when in reality your a shitty person , you don’t even feel bad for cheating on your husband . Any man is better off without you as you have no respect nor morals .

Honestly I never believed I would ever earn from bitcoin investment until I met Mrs matryona she helped me gained financial freedom and free me from debts, so I am doing her a favour by referring others to her… thank you Olgusya.

Don’t be worrying about that kiss and how you should be feeling about it. I know in a bad marriage it FEELS like the marriage has been done forever. But it’s not over till it’s over. Finish your divorce first so you can be clear and level headed in your decisions moving forward. Plenty of time down the road to figure that out. For your sake and your kids don’t jump into or at anything. Give life and yourselves a minute to catch up . Trust me if a thing is meant to be - it will be.

2 Likes

A whole lotta judging and name calling going on here…. Some of y’all should try on a little “there before the grace of God go I” thinking before you answer.

11 Likes

If you’re asking what are the chances this man missed you and if that might mean the beginning of a relationship, then IMO, you’ve already shown each other how far you are willing to lie. It won’t work in the long run. If you look at his character, he was ok with you being with your husband and that says a lot. I don’t doubt he missed you, but more the convenience of you. He did not have to do anything for you at all and still got what he wanted. Your husband might not be the best but he knew your every flaw, the very essence of you. A marriage takes alot of work and ultimately is a decision you made, maybe not to get married since you were pregnant but stayed married. You not leaving your husband is not an excuse and the fact that you didn’t state there’s no excuse for cheating but gave reasons of him being mean shows you haven’t grown and learned from your marriage or yourself as a person. What you should be doing is focusing on yourself now that your marriage is over and use the time wisely to reflect on the harm you have caused. Focus on yourself and grow as an individual. Start by holding yourself accountable and go from there. If you jump into another relationship, it is already doomed as you are going in with selfish intentions.

3 Likes

All judgements aside. You can try and see if he’s down for an actual relationship. If you think there’ll be trust in it. If not then you can keep going the way it was or find someone you won’t cheat on

2 Likes

Tbh, I feel really bad for your husband. Being in a shitty marriage is NOT an excuse to be cheating. FOR YEARS nonetheless. You’re a pos human being :speaking_head:Fucking. :speaking_head:Leave. :speaking_head:Your. :speaking_head:Marriage, if you feel like getting different dick. I have no helpful advice but I really really hope karma comes around for you. I hope these other ladies tear you apart because it’s the least you deserve.

Obviously you’re not really looking to be tied down because of the actions you have made … The simple thrill in it all probably heighten your “feelings” for this person … I would take an honest break from anything commitment and focus on you and your children if you have any … The rest will fall naturally

3 Likes

You have to realize that your fb will probably never trust you because you were cheating with him so he knows what you’re capable of…

6 Likes

yea… this is way messed up cuz if the guy did it, it wouldn’t be all a O.K. The guy won’t stay with you cuz once a cheater always a cheater will always be in the back of his mind.

2 Likes

First off it’s AND*** secondly, why cheat? Just file for divorce if you’re not wanting to be in the marriage. Cheating is wrong on so many levels. Do you want to be cheated on?

5 Likes

5 years passed. What split you both up for 5 years? Did you remain faithful to your husband in that 5 years or are you wanting permission from everyone, to justify your leaving your husband, so you can pursue your illicit affair, without jugement and entanglements? Is you FB involved in other affairs too?
Remember…every bum is looking for a free handout. You determine if the guy is a bum or not.

7 Likes

Go for it girl! Whats the worst that can happen?

1 Like

You saved my life out of debt and I do not think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me, I’ll keep telling people about your good works in my life

If you confess to your husband he can use this against you for divorce and you will be held accountable. Just forget about it, finish the divorce and stop creating drama.

Live your own life and stop feeding off what you want others to think about you.

2 Likes

You said your marriage been fine sooooo before this why didn’t you move out and file for a divorce… Any way that’s the past if you feel some type of way then I suggest you leave. Now don’t get upset if he seems happy because you left

I sincerely in Bitcoin and forex trading with Mrs Lisa jennifer with a minimum capital I have earn enough profits within 5days and I have full control over my capital I highly recommend Mrs Lisa in trading aspect

Um talk to him and find out?

Also please learn spell out the word AND. I about had an aneurysm trying to read this without stumbling on “an” all the time.

5 Likes

I think he does. He knew what it would mean when he kissed you. That many years later and instantly want to start seeing each other again? It’s worth a shot. Glad you’re getting out of that marriage.

1 Like

Eww this is disgusting. I have absolutely no sympathy or ANY respect for cheaters. They are disgusting and pieces of sh!t. This thread really pulled the hoes out from this group. You betrayed your husband by cheating on him for years and yet you want sympathy from other people for doing the most revolting thing you can do to someone you love. You have no shame and I hope you come clean to your husband. It’s the least he deserves ffs. Shame on you dude.

The only person you can ask about this is your friend, or whatever he is.

Omg you’re a child. Grow up. Talk to him about it. Figure it out girl

1 Like

Simply (.Just ask him )

Take a step back. You were in bad…fb was new a better feeling.
Catch your breath, find you then then try.

He may have just missed having sex? Didnt really have a relationship by what you said but id just ask. Most things people post could be solved by communication. Also you obviously watched pretty woman to much :joy: but she was a prostitute…