I think I saw my best friends boyfriend cheating: Advice?

If you are sure definitely dont say anything. I’d keep an eye out and just pay close attention etc but really wouldnt say anything till your 100% or even can get a picture of it

Not your boyfriend, not your problem. Especially if you’re not even sure if it were him or not.

3 Likes

If you don’t know , don’t say shit.

3 Likes

Stay out of it. It isn’t your business. A relationship is between two people, not everyone and their Mom.

2 Likes

If you want to ignore the above good advice, then realize you may lose your friend over this.

Do you have a picture? If so, ask your friend what clothes he wore home that night. If the clothes match, then ask her if the guy looks like him. Under no circumstances would I send the pic with the girl, I would cut her out of the pic b/c it’s his wrongdoing and she may not have known he was married or in a relationship.

Bring it up to the boyfriend first and his reaction should tell it all

1 Like

A best friend would of taken a picture or at least went up to the boyfriend and asked if you was there too. Doesn’t the saying go a pictures worth a thousand words or some shit? It’s not like phones don’t have cameras lol

10 Likes

I would have walked up during the situation and found out if it was him…

6 Likes

Check cameras say you lost something important.

If you don’t know then don’t speak. Stay out of peoples relationships, especially if you’re not entirely sure.

1 Like

You THINK… you answered you own question. You dont know. Why start something if you dont know

4 Likes

Next time if you see something like that take a picture. If i was your friend i would want to know but also want proof.

1 Like

You know what they say about assuming…

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say anything due to the fact that she could say you’re lying and/or get mad because you didn’t tell her the night it happened. Or even possibly accuse you of being w him. :woman_shrugging:t3:

I was in the same situation and told my bestfriend and we both investigated to make sure it was him and she left him,so just go to your bestfriend and tell her “hey I’m not sure but I think I saw him with another girl but I’m not positive so I wanted to let you know to just look out for you”,and saying it that way wont hurt anything and shell know and yall will still be fine. I was in the same situation but I told her just in case and she didnt care if I was for sure or not,the fact that I told her I thought it was him made a big difference,so use the right words and just tell her you think you saw him hut your not for sure and go from there with her.

1 Like

Kind of in this situation now…
My bf went out and my friend was there told me he tried hooking up with some random girl…
He said it wasn’t true and said my friend was lying cause apparently she really don’t like me is what he said… I mesaged the accused girl and she blocked me right away but he swear that never happened…smh…so now I’m not talking to him or my friend cause one of them is lying

I think you might just need to mind your own business and just be there to comfort your friend. Dont be messy especially if you arent certain.

5 Likes

Maybe ask her what he was wearing that night? If it’s something completely different than what you saw then stay out of it! She needs to question him herself as well.

2 Likes

If you “think” you did, then stay out of it. Period.

If you have proof, then it would be worth mentioning.

4 Likes

O hell stay out of it tell u have lots of proof, or u will lose your friend

1 Like

You should have confronted him at the bar. Too late now plus you are not even 100% sure it was him

6 Likes

You should have walked up to him and been like “so what’s up” I would have been like so is so and so here with you and seen what he would have said by

2 Likes

No you find out for sure and tell her . Idk why these people keep saying stay out of it , find out I would want to know if it was me. I wasn’t sure if I saw this guy cheat on my friend so I didn’t say anything turns out it was him and she was pissed I didn’t at least say “I thought “ I saw him

2 Likes

How do you not know if it was him or not :thinking:

Ask.her what he was wearing. Tell her the truth. Tell her you MIGHT have seen him, and you were trying to find out if it was to let her know !! It would be on my mind if I didn’t say anything. But don’t say it WAS… say you THINK. and ask her that …etc. my friends hid this shit from me. It hurt me when I found out about it later on 🤷 tell her you think you did. Be a friend.

6 Likes

I mean I see why your hesitant. My friend told my man was cheating I freaked out left him broke my phone andddd got a call from his sister asking why I out single on my social media I told her and it was her with him at the store. My friend didnt know his sister though :joy::joy: I wasnt mad at my friend my my man at the time was. Be cautious unless you are for sure.

3 Likes

If your not 100% and you didn’t have your “best” friends back when you “think” you saw him than you’re one screwed up friend. Don’t say anything until your 100%

Y’all would be a terrible true friend. Sheesh. My “friends” hid it from me. That’s why I don’t trust females…or anyone… nowadays. Fuck that.

5 Likes

Keep it to yourself because if true and they break up and get back together you will lose a friend the truth will come out

1 Like

If you don’t have solid proof don’t say anything!

2 Likes

Next time, take a picture. If he’s cheating he’ll mess up eventually. Stay suspicious. :eye::eye::eyes:

2 Likes

Mind your business if u didnt have solid proof

3 Likes

Go back to the same bar see if you catch him but this time snap a pic

1 Like

I learned to just stfu cause usually a person will be so thankful just to go right back and now you’re the bad guy. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Tbh bit of a useless friend lol. You should’ve taken sneaky pics, or got her to message him to see if he would look at his phone. Or at least got a better view of him. I’d still tell my mate tho.

2 Likes

You can try to catch him, but if you don’t know it was him, then drop it.

Engage him, be like SO DOES _____ KNOW YOU ABOUT YOU BEING AT THE BAR WITH describe the girl and let on like you took some pictures. Let him dig his own grave.

2 Likes

Role reversal: if your friend maybe saw your man at the bar with another woman, would you want to know? Even if there was a 75% chance it was him? I would want to know. Especially if he’s as acting suspicious to begin with. Confirm his attire then tell her as a “heads up”.

3 Likes

I think you need stay out of it. You’re not 100 percent for sure and if you are wrong you will ruin your friendship and a relationship.

Tell her of your suspicions. Let her decide if she wants proof. If it were my best friend, we would find out together!

2 Likes

If your not 100% sure then don’t say anything, you might lose your best friend if your wrong!

2 Likes

If y’all are really friends you would have already told her. If she is your real friend she would understand you weren’t 100% sure it was him.

3 Likes

What sort of half ass best friend are you… where are your detective skills?? Hellooo I would’ve been allllll over that recording and taking pics. It wouldn’t be his word against mine I would have the evidence stacked against him and whether she left or not is up to her but it is your duty as her best friend to tell her this type of crap. She’s not just someone you know that’s your best friend you tell your best friend everything truth and all even when it hurts.

16 Likes

She’s already into him. You gotta tell her

1 Like

I have a friend who’s husband blatantly told mine that he’d be leaving her once their son graduated high school. She’s easily offended and in denial about a LOT of things. As badly as I wanted to tell her, I knew he’d just deny it and then she’d be angry with ME. I ghosted her instead, I can’t look her in the eyes knowing what I know. She’s too good of a person, but just not mature enough to take the information. :cry:

Pic or it didn’t happen

I would tell my friend what I thought and let her find out for herself.

1 Like

Say nothing it will ruin your friendship!

1 Like

Tell her or fuck off

1 Like

Either be honest with her and make it clear your unsure or say nothing and watch her getting treated like an idiot but if it was me I would have went and made sure it was him and told her better to have an honest friend than one that can’t be honest whole thing baffles me and makes me question if yous are really “best friends”

Stay out of it especially since you’re not sure it was him you saw.

2 Likes

Um, be straight up with your best friend!! That’s your best friend!! Even knowing you aren’t 100% sure, have the conversation.

3 Likes

If i were the girlfriend…
I’d want to know from my mate… even if she wasnt 100% sure…
Then I’d follow it up myself.

1 Like

Stay out of it unless you are 100% sure. You could ruin both your friendship and their relationship if you are mistaken

Tell her exactly what you just posted ?

1 Like

You should tell her how you’re not 100% but you think you saw him.

Tell her the truth. Don’t be one of those girls “if only that girl knew”. We gotta start watching each other’s backs.

2 Likes

If you don’t even know her well enough to decide to tell her or not, y’all even really best friends?

Please tell her. If the roles were switched what would you want. You’re 75% sure, he came back late, she herself had an iffy feeling that night. Prob was him. And if you tell her it’s a 75%, girls can be sneaky. She can try tricking him and making him think you 100% had proof and the truth would prob come directly from him in the end.

Chicks before dicks.
.If the friendship is going to end, you might as well tell her. Whether it be ghosting her or her leaving you. Us girls have to stick together!

I wouldnt say anything. My friend bf tried to hook up with me. When I didnt want to he said that he slept with all her other friends. Which disgusted me honestly. I told her and now we never hang out and hardly talk. Let her figure it out on her own

1 Like

Tell her the truth but tread lightly since you’re not 100% sure.

I dont care if it ruins my friendship because she chooses him. I am honest. If I see ur man cheating…

1. I’m taking a fucking photo
  2. I’m then going to make sure that person knows I’ve seen them, hey I might even go introduce my self the women hes with
  3. I’m telling u
    No one deserves to be treated like shit and I certainly wont be encouraging it.
2 Likes

If you’re not :100: sure mind your own business,and stay out of it.

I’d say you think you saw him but you’re not certain. That he was wearing xyz. That you just wanted her to know because if it comes out later for certain he is cheating you didn’t want to be the friend who possibly knew and didn’t say anything. It’ll cost you your friendship then and not only that you have to live with the fact you didn’t say anything

If I had any friend that saw this I’d expect them to tell me. Or if I found out they knew they wouldn’t be my mate.

I told a friend her husband was doing shady shit once and had other people say the same thing. She turned around and accused me of spreading rumors when I’m the one that told her what people had started saying. Just be prepared for it to possibly go south even if it’s true.

Mind your own business you nosey cunt

2 Likes

Maybe you can confront him without her knowing for the moment? Just so you can be 200% sure. See if you can trick him into acknowledging that you’re right. Then tell her. If not, then maybe you can get more details from her , like do you remember what he was wearing if you do then ask her to confirm it by telling you…there’s many ways that you can go about this before actually causing their break up or losing your best friend.

Ladies, if you see your friends man cheating say something. Don’t hide it. 2 reasons why. 1. I’m going to be pissed that you knew and as my friend kept it from me. 2. Who knows what hoes hes out here laying up with it and if I catch an STD for him cheating and you knew about it. You nor him will ever be able to speak to me again. Woman have a good intuition when something isn’t right. Listen to your head. Your conscious will eat at you if your friend calls you and tells you she has a STD and you knew he was up to no good.

1 Like

Mind your own business

1 Like

If you’re not 100% sure then don’t tell her. Telling her will just “ignite” your friend’s doubts and issues with her man. You could ruin their relationship and your relationship with her. You don’t plant that seed in your friend’s head but you go face to face to the guy and see it, if it ever happens again!

1 Like

Just say exactly that. :roll_eyes:

I would have definitely walked straight up and confronted him if it were me, so I’d definitely know if it was him or not…

Can’t be busting people on “I think it was him”!

6 Likes

Ask her questions like to decent like alcohol and what was he wearing. if she asks why just say you saw someone that looks similar to him but you want to be sure it was him.

I would let my best friend know! No matter how awkward that would be! Better than her staying with the loser & end up marrying/wasting her life with a cheater!!

2 Likes

How do you not 100 percent recognize your best friends boyfriend? And you shouldn’t say anything, if it was him and he is cheating she needs to figure it out on her own, it’s her relationship not yours

1 Like

I say stay tf out of it and avoid being dragged into the drama js

3 Likes

I would keep it to myself if your unsure. In today’s society there are too many ways to be 100%. If he showed there once he’ll show up twice. If you see it snap a picture, send it and let her handle the rest.

Unless I knew for sure i wouldn’t break my best friends heart. The truth always comes out.

But if I thought for a second it was him I’d go full confrontational right there. Idc. I’d make sure I knew for sure with photo evidence

2 Likes

If you’re not sure, keep it to yourself until you are.

1 Like

You should have taken a pic cuz the dude will try and say it wasnt him then try and get her on his side. Etc… always get proof.

1 Like

Start some shit with what you think you saw. That’ll go well. :rofl:

1 Like

Tell her the 100% truth or stop calling her Friend

Tell her, if you all are good friends, she needs to know and you have nothing to gain by telling her the truth. If you are NOT a good friend then you listen to everybody that’s telling you to mind your business and keep your mouth shut.

2 Likes

If you’re not sure it was him…mind ya business!

1 Like

If you don’t know that it was him don’t tell next time take a pic …FOR EVIDENCE .

If it were my Besties spouse, or if I thought it were, Ida made damn sure it was him by walking right up to him.
But since you didn’t, and you are not 100% sure, don’t tell your Bestie that you think you saw her boyfriend, say you saw a guy who LOOKED like her boyfriend at whatever place.

2 Likes

Mind your business. You could lose your friend over this.

1 Like

If that was me I would have gone up and confirmed if it was him. If it was I would have straight up said you have 10 minutes to tell her or I will. I don’t know how you roll with your bestie but I certainly would tell her hands down regardless. But like I said, I would have made sure myself first. At this point you have to be able to tell her what you saw etc

8 Likes

No 100 percent don’t get involved you’ll lose your friend. She will pick him and even if everything caves and they break up you guys will never be friends at that level again. Not worth it. She will figure it out on her own.

1 Like

75% is not sure enough. I have been on the receiving end of a cheating Husband… You could ask him if it was him you had seen and just act casual about having seen him there see how he responds but I would not say more than that. Literally “hey, was it you I think I saw the other night at…” And then be done

3 Likes

So are you the one the boy friend was out with and now you have a guilty feeling 🤷 seems odd :joy: you keep being that friend !

2 Likes

Stay out of it cuz chances are if he is cheating they going to work it out anyway and you will end up being the bad guy for getting in their business

mind your business I say

Tell her ASAP let her know your 75% sure

2 Likes

Snitch him OOOOOOOOOOUT. I’d want my best friend telling me.

3 Likes

Everyone saying stay out of it. Bitches are crazy she would loose her friend for NOT saying anything lol. Cant win

3 Likes

Unfortunately unless you have 100% pure facts or proof I wouldnt say anything. Its unfortunate that you may have seen that but you dont know for sure and you shouldnt point fingers unless you know for sure. Theres just too many ways that could back fire on you.

2 Likes