I think my best friend is seeing my husband: Advice?

I’d hire someone to help me find out

2 Likes

How about communication with both of them explain how you feel about them being like so if they continue to do so know how you feel the your free to leave

I would sit them down (even if I have to fib) and tell them I know what’s going on … And one of them will confess it usually happens that way

3 Likes

Never trust another woman. Stop all contact with her. consider a divorce.

5 Likes

Trust your intuition. Rarely does it steer you wrong. In the meantime, start looking at his paper trail. Messages, phone records, social media, etc

4 Likes

Trust your gut. They are both SLIME!

1 Like

I’ve had this exact same thing happen to me. If you feel it in your gut…it’s true.

2 Likes

Best friend you say… drive to her house say hello and ask to see her phone and tell her why. ANY BEST FRIEND WILL GLADLY HAND IT OVER TO PROVE THEIR TRUST… if she fights she’s a whore.

Im so sorry!!! Shes no friend. Here for support💚

Get them together and confront them.

1 Like

I used to like this page. :confused:

1 Like

Trust your instincts mine were always right, she’s your best friend and he’s your husband they shouldn’t be hanging out without you!

Tell your girlfriend that you think your husband is cheating with a DIFFERENT friend and see what she does

22 Likes

I would trust your gut. But that’s really shady of your best friend. My husband and best friend talk but it’s only when She has a mechanical question and I tell her to call him.

Has he cheated before?

This is tough. Your gut is picking up something so pay attention. Do not be shy about it. You don’t have proof but in a way they are gaslighting you. It cld be infatuation and bringing it up will signal you are catching on. They will deny it and blame you but this needs to be brought out in the open. Then the next step is the toughest. You may have to be the one who is out… prepare for that. But make sure you are protected legally.

2 Likes

Trust your instincts

2 Likes

Once you bring it up to either of them, if something is going on, they will know you know and they’ll try to hide it. If I were you, I’d act like I don’t know anything and act as normal as possible while watching very closely and when you have proof of them sleeping with/seeing each other, take that proof to court and he’ll literally have to pay you if you divorce him for adultery but only if you have solid proof. You could possibly put up a very small camera somewhere but pay with cash so he won’t know you bought one.

6 Likes

Don’t worry too much about fb posts. I have a guy who enjoys my posts, and he enjoys mine. I also have the same kind of relationship with 82 other fb men, at last count. My husband doesn’t care, he knows the closest one is 375 miles away, if any of us were physically able to travel.

1 Like

Yes as others stated sit them both down and confront them both togather , and tell them your not comfortable with them calling each other or being touchy feely, she’s sappose to be your best friend and as that she should know her boundaries!

This is why I don’t have friends. You can’t trust anyone anymore. You are better than me because I already would have snapped the first time she liked any of his pictures on fb. I wouldn’t have let her touch my man either. Theres no frigging reason for them to be on the phone either. Im pissed for you right now. Stop that crap immediately. If theyve already messed around it would be over for me with both of them. That crap isn’t cool its mean. Next time you are around her grab her phone or ask to use it. He may be deleting crap but she probably isn’t.

10 Likes

Trust your instincts

1 Like

Sit both of them down and confront them together. I would of been said something. Remember, people will do what you allow. If they are seeing each other, dump both their asses.

Touchy feely with other peoples’ hubbies is nothing but hoe-ism.

12 Likes

I’m petty. I would message her like you are him and see where it goes from there :woman_shrugging:t2: lol

9 Likes

I’d go thru his phone and get solid proof then leave them both. If your gut is all of a sudden telling you something I’d go with that.

4 Likes

They are having a affair either emotional or a actual affair

2 Likes

Trust your instinct.

Go on his phone and message her from it.

5 Likes

I’d ask. Let them know why you’re asking and just ask.

I had the same feeling twice with two different friends when I was with my son’s father and was right both times. He denied it even after I showed him solid proof. Dont brush off that instinct

5 Likes

Plan a weekend “away” with another girlfriend. But don’t go far. Just sit back, watch, follow and wait. If anything is going on. You know they would take advantage of you being “away” and you’ll have all the proof you need.

18 Likes

Make sure to have solid proof . Phone records -messages, pictures… for the hell of it, call cheaters or pay a PI

2 Likes

I’m am so sorry girl. That’s the worst feeling in the world but if that’s what your gut tells you it’s probably right.

Giiiirrrlll, your asking a question when you already know the answer…

2 Likes

You can always check through phone records. Or just pick up his phone one night after he passes out and go through it. You have every right. Make sure you take pictures for proof.

Better get a friend because undoubtably you don’t have one

1 Like

Listen to your gut feeling!!!

3 Likes

Trust your gut. Trust me when I say it’s 99% accurate.

3 Likes

What she said ^…

If something feels off, then most often it is. I would definitely try to find solid proof. It will put your mind to ease and you will know the truth. If you don’t find anything then great, nothings going on but if you do find something then you can move on

Personally I would discuss with best friend that you think your husband is having an affair with ‘someone’ (your gut feeling) and what are her views on what you should do. Then keep your eyes and ears open. Don’t be blind sighted! Be prepared for anything but I truly hope he isn’t. No mention of children or how long you have been married. BUT if the posts decrease, watch for his time away from home…

4 Likes

I say confront them both, be direct and straight to the point and dont allow them to change the subject or switch it on you… I would also make sure you’re prepared for the worst answer and have a plan of action. Good luck I hope it’s not what you’re thinking is.

1 Like

I wouldn’t put up with all that .listen to your gut feelings

1 Like

Trust your gut, can you get into his phone without him flipping out, does he talk on it when he is outside or in the bathroom. You need more proof to be sure but cheaters can’t hide things for ever but once you have your proof confront them separate and see what they each say and how they act.

Yeah I remember back when my ex husband was planning my birthday party with my ex best friend…turns out them screwing each other was included in the party planning. .

If you think it’s happening it is. You don’t need proof hun. They will deny it anyways and make it your fault. Walk. And I have never met a cheater who only cheated once. He violated your trust, your home and your safety net by taking your friend away. Walk away and don’t ever look back. It’s on them

4 Likes

If I was u I would trust my gut! If you want proof there are lots of apps that you can get to see who he is talking to on his phone

:notes::notes: I got an ex ole man and an ex best girlfriend :notes::notes::notes:

4 Likes

Trust your gut! Wish you the best

Trust your gut. Get confirmation. Text her via his phone and see what she says

3 Likes

Don’t Think! they are “seeing each other”, better tell him, It better STOP or divorce, and don’t fall for the lies! sometimes best friends are the worst, I speak from experience!

Ppl, your wasting time, typing, trying to help this person, every few days they post similar questions, asking for advice/help. The last one was about some daycare advice, the one before was about a boyfriend problem. So I don’t think these are real situations.

1 Like

I had a feeling my husband was messing around. When confronted he used im planning our anniversary get away that’s why my phones locked, he left to be with the girl who was “just a friend” a month later.

Kick that hoe to the curb and go find you another man. U should make plans to catch them. Ask what shes doing. Then ask what he is doing and see if they are telling the truth. If not. Kick her teeth in!!!

Always always always follow your gut

2 Likes

I would start off by telling your boyfriend to not talk to her. And if he says why, then you explain your feelings to him. If he doesn’t respect your feelings and doesn’t respect the fact that you don’t want him talking to her then you have your answer. My opinion

2 Likes

TRUST YOUR GUT!!! it wont lead you astray

1 Like

Trust your gut and put an end to it.

Check your phone records see how often he talks or texts her some will also show his texts

1 Like

Hide a voice activated tape recorder where he usually talks on phone n one in his car

2 Likes

Trust your gut, I did and my best friend of 11years was Infact sleeping with my fiance.

5 Likes

If it feels off pay ATTENTION to your gut and confront both of them and her husband if she has one

1 Like

You better check your husband & your friend.

Go with your intuition… continue to investigate more. The truth will be out soon

They are more than likely messing around and if so how could you possibly stay married or have your “best friend” in your life.

I know its easier said than done but I would catch them and get rid of both.

Even if they were wanting to mess around its still cheating imo

1 Like

Don’t ever let something convince you that its just in your head because its prob isn’t in your head. I am sure if you feel this way then I bet that you are correct that is is happening. Their just trying to find excuses to talk & they are trying to make you golable.

Look at his phone records it will show how much they text or call each other. Dnt let them gaslight you!

1 Like

Trust your gut honey.

On a side note, she isn’t your best friend.

2 Likes

Get them both in the same room and call them out.

2 Likes

Tell them both (separately) you’re not comfortable with how close they are getting and you want them to stop? Then monitor it carefully. If they dont stop confront her

2 Likes

Go with your gut feeling.

Trust your feelings because your right!!! I had a friend that did the same thing to me and I was right. I told him to take a hike!!!

Unless you all grew up together and were all friends before you got married. There is no reason to be talking to each other. Your friend isn’t a friend if she is being touchy feely with your husband.

10 Likes

I had this happen to me , always trust your gut . My husband ending up leaving me and newborn for my “best friend” … Phone records were my best friend !!

2 Likes

Never confront or accuse without lots hard proof! They’ll lie and work harder at trying to cover their tracks. Get the proof now, while they have no suspicion of you knowing. While he’s in shower, check his phone, if it’s locked, well…, when he leaves the house saying he’s going somewhere, call her and ask what she’s up to. Try to connect dots. Hell, follow them if you can. There are numerous ways to find out without them knowing. Do NOT tell anyone what you suspect, they might get wind of it. Keep it on the DL until yiu have the facts!

13 Likes

Same thing happened to my sister 31 years ago. Her husband was seeing her best friend. She felt it but ever time she asked them they liked to her. It ended with her and best friend walking down a road and my sister being pushed out in front of a car. She died and best friend have been married ever since just a few months after her death. Came to find out they had been at it for 3 years before her death !

14 Likes

Trust your gut hunny… One thing my mom taught me was never have another woman around your man or in your house all the time. It’s not about being insecure but it’s always the ones that’s close to you that will hurt you. I will never allow my husband to have my bestfriend number and vice versa. Women please stop allowing so much and telling so much to your friends. I promise I have seen it all but just pay attention hun. What happens in the dark always come to the light.

4 Likes

Download life 360 on his phone. And yours set up his probably don’t tell him tho and then add him to your family on there and you can see where he goes. And have your friend download it on hers and just tell her you wanna go meet someone to sell something or some other thing and you want her to keep track of you in case anything happens. Then add her to your family and you’ll be able to see where she goes and bam you’ll catch them

5 Likes

Get his phone records. It’s obvious that she isn’t your best friend n he should never be on the phone with her without your permission or it being an emergency situation. Then break up with him n “run” for your life!

1 Like

You have already busted them!

1 Like

My husband wouldn’t speak to my best friend on the phone and wouldn’t allow even my best friend to touch him. Something does sound off. Go with your instinct

5 Likes

Old fashion lady here…put a hedge around your marriage…no touchy feely …opens a door that leads to bad places…we are all human

10 Likes

My best friend is lesbian so I dont have this issue. They have never been close, actually hated each other. The last year has changed and they are really good friends. Even though I trust them completely and neither one would ever do something like, they stil keep their boundaries. Yes when we are in a group setting they talk and cut up and hug etc. No big deal. However, they don’t have private conversations. They don’t get too touchy feely that it makes me uncomfortable. If they were making “birthday plans” for me they 100% would do it through text so there was proof of the context of their convo. I know this without a doubt.

If my husband was calling my friend or the other way around regardless of the context I’d be upset. There is zero reason for that she is my best friend and while they can respect each other they are not best friends and shouldn’t do that. I would never call my friends husband even about a birthday thing. I just find it oddly inappropriate and I’m not crazy conscientious of that kind of stuff so if I think it is odd it really is.
And no friend and husband should be all over each other that is just weird and uncalled for. Tell them both it needs to stop. Even if nothing is going on, make your husband know how you feel. If nothing is going on he’ll stop and be more mindful. And if there is, then he’ll probably get defensive. You likely know your husband better than you know your friend so just flat out asking him will go along way. You’ll know if he is lying.

2 Likes

My husband doesn’t have any of my close friends on his FB, he doesn’t talk to them or message them. My girl bestie has text him once and that was with my husband and MIL for my birthday and it was just like 2 texts to him and the rest were to my MIL. I don’t message his friends and they aren’t on my FB. We have their numbers in case something happens, but that’s it. Trust your gut.

3 Likes

Nannie cam and phone records and tracking device in the car

9 Likes

Go with your gut and never trust another woman no matter who she is with your man I would confront her if it were me she doesn’t need to be talking to him on the phone or all up in his Facebook if you don’t get a straight answer from her then confront him

5 Likes

Ask him point-blank face-to-face are you having an affair with my best friend if he says no and tell him to hand you his phone watch his reaction

7 Likes

Sometimes your gut instincts tell you a lot. Listen to your gut.

3 Likes

You can always say you’re going somewhere and come back home in 30 mins without him knowing and say I forgot something.

3 Likes

Trust your gut. Mine hasn’t been wrong yet! But get proof before asking. Then you’ll know for sure if he’s lying and can call him out on it. Or vise versa

4 Likes

Communicate with her your issues and him at the same time. Be a adult, communication solves almost every problem. If it still feels uncomfortable after or more things happen. You have no choice but to leave the relationship. I wouldn’t want to live my life feeling that way every day and people who truly care about me wouldn’t allow me to. So communicate the issues and concerns you have and if nothing changes. Pick it up and move it along life waits for no one :slight_smile: god bless!

When you have that felling trust it… Trust your gut! You need to confront him, check his phone or something…

4 Likes

Go with your gut feeling it sounds fishy to me and I don’t know them try to look at your husbands phone then you will know what is going on and you can also check by going on your carrier they should tell you how to do it don’t trust either one of them

That’s definitely weird, trust your gut . Do what you need to do to find out the truth! I know sounds shady but those two are acting Seriously shady as well. Honestly this is why my friends are very limited.

3 Likes

If she was already touchy feely with your man…then why is she still your friend? Seems like your got and previous behavior has already answered your question. So again…why is she in your life? Cut her off. Byeeee

11 Likes

Confront both of them! Don’t just stay silent!

2 Likes

I am sorry to say happened to me. One of the saddest days in my life to lose two people i love. Go with gut. I could actually feel it.

3 Likes

Ask friends, they may not want to interfere but will tell you if you ask!

Trust your gut. And do some CSI investigating. You are probably right.

1 Like