I think my husband has a thing for his stepsister: Advice?

I really need advice…this is going to sound really bad I already know this but I cannot stoop thinking about what I just saw…I think my husband has/had a thing for his sister…Let me start off by saying she is not blood related…thank god…but i still am so grossed out…their parents met when they were both 11 so they did a good amount of growing up together…we were over there last weekend for a get together and when we were saying goobye i happened to look over their direction and they were hugging( no big deal) but then i saw her literal lips go down to his neck where she kissed a little too long for my liking…is it all in my head here or is this weird?

136 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. I think my husband has a thing for his stepsister: Advice? - Mamas Uncut

that is EXTREMELY weird. I’d wait to see if it happens again, then ask him about it

1 Like

Very weird as they are not blood related

1 Like

Uh super weird… I’d be pissed like wtf she knows your married to him

2 Likes

It’s definitely weird.

2 Likes

Hmm hmm they were definitely f@cking when they were teenagers!

20 Likes

WEIRD! I would never kiss my brother on the neck. Blood or not

10 Likes

Very weird! And I would definitely say something to see how he reacts.

4 Likes

Follow your intuition it’s usually right. If it gives you a weird vibe than it’s time to set boundaries

7 Likes

I know someone who is living with her stepbrother my son Was dating her they had my grandaughter 6 months later she cheated on him with her stepbrother ( it’s been an on and off realationship since then) she got married to someone else then ended up back with her step brother again she has 7 kids three of them are her stepbrothers 4-5th and 7th child are her stepbrother ( their parents are now divorced)

11 Likes

Weird. Weird. Weird.

1 Like

Sounds like she has a thing for him. No?

10 Likes

And you haven’t said anything yet??!!! I would have lost my sh&$!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

12 Likes

speak to him… speak to her, not a bunch of strangers on the internet.

3 Likes

Deal with it now. Don’t let it manifest into an issue only you know about. Be verbal. If you don’t talk about it now you won’t be able to let him touch you or be intimate. It is weird. Just address it.

7 Likes

I would’ve said something immediately :thinking:

8 Likes

Unless you’ve noticed other weird things happen, I wouldn’t worry about it. Might just be her way of showing affection.

13 Likes

Trust your instincts

1 Like

Nope. That is weird.

5 Likes

Noon not weird at all :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I’ve never kissed anyone on the neck I wasn’t sleeping with.

35 Likes

Trust your gut feeling. God blessed us with a woman’s intuition.

9 Likes

Kissing on the neck is an intimate thing. Never have I kissed any of my brothers (half and step) on the neck! Come to think of it, I never kiss them at all. It’s more of just a big bear hug and a lift and swing thing. Definitely weird and should be discussed between the 2 of you.

20 Likes

Your gut doesn’t lie

1 Like

l get paid over $135 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $19431 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://AmazingOption562.pages.dev/

They have more then likely slept together in the past or they are sleeping together Currently. That’s not a normal kiss. That’s definitely sleeping together lol

18 Likes

Weeeeeird!! He’s obviously going to be embarrassed and deny it… I’d go right to her and say I seen what you did. It was weird and creeped me out. Don’t do it again. Ughhh gives me the heebie jeebies. My husband and I are raising kids the same way… he has 3 from a previous marriage and I have 3. That. Is. Gross. :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

7 Likes

Oh god… I’ve been in this situation except it was my sons father and his own mom, they’d kiss on the lips and have pet names, nudes, everything. I left and this sounds so weird and from my point of view is very strange and weird behavior.

6 Likes

Kissing on the neck is a very intimate thing, not a sibling thing. You are not imagining shit. Trust your gut, our bodies know when something is wrong before we do.

Could be a weird situation. Talk to your husband about it and see what’s going on.

1 Like

I Get Paid 0ver $ 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 12629 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE M0RE HERE… >> https://BangOnJobs6.pages.dev

Talk to both but not at once

1 Like

I kiss my family on the neck, cause they are all taller than me. Nothing to it, just a peck

1 Like

I hug my brothers. But I don’t kiss them, at all :joy:

2 Likes

The neck is weird, if it was the cheek i wouldn’t say anything (still weird but not weird enough to say anything) but there’s no reason anyone but a significant other should be kissing someone’s neck

3 Likes

Sounds like they are intimate or have been intimate in the past. I wouldn’t have been able to keep my mouth shut, I would’ve said something right then and there. Have you noticed anything else that was odd between them?

14 Likes

Girl what the heck. Maybe they were intimate in the past but keep an eye on them. As soon as you catch them doing more freaky stuff, Id leave.

2 Likes

You need to talk to him about that. Neck kissing is intimate. Tbh they shouldn’t be kissing in any way.

1 Like

The neck is entirely inappropriate. I don’t kiss my brother there do you?

1 Like

Honestly, I think that’s pretty weird lol. The worst part about it is that he didn’t think it was weird :thinking:

2 Likes

What U see is, what U think. Life is a soap opera. Your gut feeling is about right.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t ever think of kissing my stepbrother on his neck or down his neck it was always on his cheek. So yeah to me kissing down the stepbrothers neck would weird me out

6 Likes

Its not weird its called incest :frog::coffee:

10 Likes

Being 11 when they met, they was probably curios in their younger days (14 yr to 16 yrs)
But as adults an hes married, the neck kissing is totally weird.

1 Like

Her kissing a his neck is not okay. That’s not normal.

3 Likes

See I wouldn’t even be asking, I’d have said something then. Hell nah

6 Likes

Ewwwwwww​:nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

But not to mention how disrespectful he’s bring to you!!
It’s not weird it’s completely inappropriate and gross!!
What are u going to do ?
Even if he Denys it … really ever going to believe him?

2 Likes

I would have called it out immediately that’s so wrong .

2 Likes

I thought the same thing for years but never said anything then about a year after I left my husband guess who he was dating? Yuppers his step sister it didn’t last very long but was super creepy to me n to make things worse she was much much younger than him

3 Likes

Yeah something is not right! Go with ur gut feeling it never lies

Ahh definitely wierd what like out in the open for everyone to see aswell definitely wierd i would of said something straight away

I would find that weird, BUT what is their background. Like if they’re Italian or French etc. Certain groups of people show affection in different ways. Like I grew up around a lot of Italians. A father kissing his son wasn’t weird, but people from other backgrounds find it very weird. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Sounds like something is going on!! Keep an eye out on them!

1 Like

Nope I agree with you that’s weird I have a student in my class who’s parents are step brother and step sister (not blood related)

3 Likes

l get paid over $ 195 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 18695 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.
Go to This. https://dollarearningjob859.pages.dev/

gross!! I only kiss my man on the neck. That is an intimate place!!

1 Like

… thats fucking weird. I’d ask him about it. He’s going to flip his shit bc " how dare you suggest that " but I mean, you saw it. It happened. And he should know why.

Ummmm :flushed: it sounds more like his sister has a thing for him, it doesn’t sound like he did anything wrong. 

1 Like

Why didn’t you say something then…that’s nasty

6 Likes

Neck kiss from his stepsister is not normal. Ask him if he was screwing his stepsister and see what he says.

12 Likes

l get paid over $137 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $19190 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://AmazingOption600.pages.dev/

She kissed him so how is it he has a thing for her?

You should have addressed that ONE TIME. Don’t sit and stew on it. One time I was saying “a little again you would have given him a hickey, what nasty :poop: are you on?”

I don’t care if they got offended. When she open up to explain tell her to keep her lips off your husband and address him as well. Ask him why you having your sis locking your neck?

I don’t leave these things to fester in my mind. As I see it my open opening. Immediately❗️

4 Likes

l get paid over $ 183 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 19425 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://proworkinfo1048.pages.dev/

Wait… I’ve seen that one.

2 Likes

You should have said something to her immediately

2 Likes

Sounds weird ASF :confused: they probably got something going on

2 Likes

Welcome to most mens fantasy🤣

2 Likes

I Get Paid 0ver $ 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 12626 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE M0RE HERE… >> https://BangOnJobs34.pages.dev

Are we talking just one kiss on the neck like a fast/poor placement kind of thing or multiple kisses down the neck?

1 Like

I don’t kiss my brother let alone his neck. I found it extremely weird.

6 Likes

If I kissed my brother it would be a fleeting one on the cheek, that does not sound like a sibling (even step) thing to be doing. I would definitely be bringing it into a conversation with both of them together

4 Likes

I mean…does any of the rest of his family hug & kiss goodbye on his neck?
Or do they kiss on the mouth to say goodbye? If nothing like that from anyone else in his family then you already knw the answer here.
Definitely very weird.

6 Likes

Ewww yeah definitely a no from me.

That’s Sooo Gross and she definitely lingered on purpose.:nauseated_face: Yes there are loads of men/woman into that step sibling taboo

Why would she even be kissing him on the neck? I only kiss my husband on the neck and my kids when they’re little and I’m playing with them. That’s… Alarming. Lol

3 Likes

They did something. Lol

4 Likes

That’s a little strange…

2 Likes

I’ve never kissed my real brother, he’s hugs andkisses me on my cheek for NYE he does this with all his sisters but that’s it other than on nye when I visit his house I’l fist bump bye lol that’s about it but its what I do with my sister, my sisters kiss me on my cheek lol step brother nope but I didn’t grow up with him met him in my teens I’m 41 not close with gim still no chance of contact hi and bye. Suppose depends on how close you are but kiss on back of neck bit weird

3 Likes

That’s probably not all they have done in the past.

3 Likes

𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 Mrs Elizabeth James. 𝐀𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐦, 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝, 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈’𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐡er 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 .𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦. 𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 !!!links :heart: :point_down:

I have four brothers I have never once done this to any of them this is strange behavior when we go to say goodbye to each other we only hug I would talk to your husband about it

5 Likes

If I enjoy this privilege all alone, it shows how ungrateful I am because I got my breakthrough from a post been posted online as well and I also want to recommend everyone too regarding on bitcoinInvestment. All thanks to the good work of
Mrs Elizabeth James :heart: her contact information below :point_down::envelope_with_arrow:

Your teachings and trade setup guidance are amazing mrs ElizabethJames!! I find it really lucky to be part of this group. Am able to get my bearings now and seeing big improvement in my trading. Thanks a lot mrs Elizabeth James

I’m most certainly enjoying my life and you too can also have that freedom to live knowing you have paid off your debts… mrs Elizabeth James is not only going to instruct,but guide you to a life free of debts and wealth stability click on the links to message mrs Elizabeth James for bitcoin Investment :paperclips::link:

Hello :wave::wave: friends
:pray::pray::pray:
I don’t mean to interrupt your post with my comment, do pardon me am only here to share with you a good Bitcoin trader who has help me earn money online, it’s so good to be true but trust me she’s real and Legit , I’ll recommend as many who are looking forward to invest contact Mrs Elizabeth James now for more information on how it works📩
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I would never kiss my brothers neck. And my brother would never allow me to kiss his neck. This is weird. Also my stepsister would never kiss my brother in anyway and vise versa.

4 Likes

She kissed him in the neck. Maybe he didn’t know what to say and weirded him out too? Just ask him

3 Likes

Anyway to remove the spam content in the comments??

There’s a reason the category is so popular on p*rnhub sis

12 Likes

That is NOT normal :face_vomiting: It’s not just a little wierd, it’s big time wierd.

3 Likes

Why wait to say anything? Call that ish out. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

I have never once, not even by mistake, EVER kissed either of my brothers on their neck. You say that you think he has a thing for her, but wouldn’t it be her? She’s the one that kissed him. Yeah, he probably should’ve pushed her away, but maybe he didn’t want to draw any attention to it. Did you ask him about it? Or tell him how it made you feel? What was his body language or facial expression like?

7 Likes

It was across the room so you can’t be 100% sure that it wasn’t thr angle playing tricks re what you saw… If this is the first time that you think that you saw something odd, Id just talk to him and not jump to freaking out.

4 Likes

Oh yeah
Definitely weird
There’s no blood involved but they did grow up together as siblings!! Today nothing surprises me, but things like this definitely gross me out!!

Trust your gut. Sounds like they are messing around

2 Likes

My friend hooked up with her hot step brother when they were in high school. Maybe they did to back in the day.

When I first heard about Bitcoin, I thought it was impossible. How can you have a purely digital currency? Can’t I just copy your hard drive and have your bitcoins? I didn’t understand how that could be done, and then I looked into it and it was brilliant. I do invest with Mrs Elizabeth James if you want to invest you can kindly clink on the link below to contact my mentor :point_down: :point_down:

Searching for a way to make money online has not been an easy journey for me. With so many trails and errors i went as far as collecting loan for investment but i am so grateful that all my debts has been finally paid off thanks to Mrs Elizabeth James Avoid scammers and trade/mine bitcoins with a genuine account manager with Mrs

Crypto is the greatest investment to be made by anyone. Thanks to Mrs Elizabeth James I saw my payment In my wallet today thank you so much :heart::heart::heart::heart: