I think my husband secretly gifted my sister a necklace...help!

I’d absolutely confront them together. If you do it separately it gives them a chance to straighten out their stories.

I’m so sorry but this looks bad… keep us updated!! I hope all works out for you

That’s weird. Even if he was hiding it for his brother in law why didn’t he say anything to you about it ? my mind goes straight to him cheating with your sister. I’d check his phone.

Its obvious what’s gone on

Damn, I want an update on this one :flushed: was he holding onto it for the sisters husband?

1 Like

I cant imagine the betrayal your feeling, it is statistically expected in the lifetime of a relationship approximately 46% of the time, it is never expected from your own sibling, if true your sis has committed a terminal “bro-code” violation, I’m very sorry

Just how you did here…tell her and him at the same time be done with it

Ask your mom.where she got it. Them tell her you’d seen it in hubby’s truck

Go with your gut. Confront them together. Update us!

I’d say I seen a necklace just like that in my husband’s truck? Where did u get it from, I noticed it’s no longer there infront of her boyfriend and everyone then see if there face drops get there response

Ask your sister where she got the necklace. Maybe he was hiding it for someone else that bought it for her.

Hire a private detective
You will know soon

Call them both out! That’s how you go about it.

Has anyone saw an update? I really want to know the answer.

Consider what you will do when you confirm something inappropriate is going on. Will you leave him? What about your sis? How painful this must be for you. I would not give away what you know. Then you lose the element of surprise. Go on as if you don’t know anything. Then wait with eyes and ears open all the while planning your exit (financially, emotionally, support-wise). Prepare yourself mentally for them getting together after your departure. YOU my dear have the upper hand bc you are onto them and they don’t know it. Keep that power in your corner. Let them get comfortable thinking they have you fooled. Then the evidence will come pouring in and right in your lap. “Deeds done in darkness will eventually come to light.” Give them all the time they need to hang themselves. Try not to resent any one or jump to conclusions. But you know your gut. Zip your lips and let their deeds come to light. So sorry for your pain. Focus on you and those that truly love you. You got this mama.

1 Like

Whoa! I’d be confronting that sh*t ASAP. tell your parents too.

They are either messing around behind your back or she stole it

Bring it up infront of everyone or just leave

Uhm… most likely they’ll deny it anyways.
But I’d start with your husband. Tell him you found the necklace before Xmas but didn’t receive it and you were wondering where it was bc its not in the truck anymore. And then talk to your sister. Let her know you found the necklace before Xmas in your husband’s car and then you found it around her neck. See what she says. Or what her face says. But you’re probably right.

I would definitely confront both at the same time, but I would have someone you trust standing by your side as a witness and as support. This situation is calling for you to have all your wits about you, be strong and not let them confuse you with excuses. Never let them see you weak. Have your lawyer on speed dial. You got this.

Is she married ? Like others have said , maybe your husband was hiding it for your brother In law ??

Maybe her husband or boyfriend gave it to yours to hide for him?

First is your sister in a relationship? Maybe her boyfriend asked your husband to hold onto it for him so she doesnt find it. If not call that bitch out and ask her where she got it in front of your husband and say you saw one just like it in your hubbys car and was so excited to be given it but it wasnt under the tree Christmas morning

This isn’t sitting well with me… it’s bad enough to feel betrayed by your husband, but the betrayal of a sibling… your blood… to me is even worse! Is your sister married? Have a significant other?? If so, did her partner question where she got the necklace from??? I don’t think you are being paranoid or jumping to conclusions… trust your gut, call them out!

1 Like

Tell her you like her necklace & ask her where it’s from. Then later tell your husband you had accidentally stumbled upon it in the truck & didn’t wanna ruin the surprise but now you wanna know what happened to it…

If she is single and there’s no way your husband was hiding it for her boyfriend/husband… then I’m making everyone aware that I know disrespectfully :nail_care:

At some point I’d say bye, hope YOU dont ever need a sister again and YOU dont need a wife cause I am soooo gone!!!

Trust your gut ! I’d be saying something

Confront them both in front of each other and other people

Please give us an update! All these posts that never update.

Could it be that your sisters partner asked your husband to hide it from your sister? Like why does everyone jump to cheating :roll_eyes:

Girl, you know what’s up…don’t let them have you out here looking foolish.

You are better than me cause I would have said something right then.

Whatever you do, do it front of both of them at the same time.
Don’t let them have a chance to conjure up lies or a story.
Ask them both on the spot and you’ll see both of their true reactions.

1 Like

Gurl don’t be fooled of course the reply to where she got it would be elsewhere, you better than me cause he can have her if he belonged to me shitttt you better wake up frfr

I need to know how this turns out

4 Likes

What if your husband was hiding it for your BIL ? To give to his wife

I’d make an absolute SCENE about it

1 Like

I think your husband and sister are screwing you over. When you are ready to confront the situation don’t ask what’s going on? You know what’s going on

first, does your sister have a S/O? if she does- could your husband have been hiding it for him?
If she does not, Id be questioning both of them.

1 Like

If your husband flirts with your sister he needs to go wether he got her that necklace or not it’s not oky

It’s clear as day unfortunately. Call them out and file for divorce.

1 Like

Definitely do not tuck these feelings away there is definitely something going on!!! Get to the bottom of it. As much as it may hurt it will get worse if u “ignore” I’m so sorry this is a situation you are in!

14 Likes

Whatever you decide to do… please update us!

1 Like

I’d tell your sister that you got herpes from your husband and see her reaction :woman_shrugging: but for real, I would kick both their asses. No beating around the bush for me

Ask your husband about the necklace. They usually can’t hide when they have been caught.

Lisa Modesto welcome back! :weary::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Trust your gut. It’d be one thing if you knew he was gifting it to her but it was clearly a secret and thats shady af

Oh, trust your gut, I think unfortunately your right. Maybe do more investigation and see where it goes. Did he get you anything? Ask her where she got it. I’d definitely not trusting either of them.

I would talk to your sister

I’m petty Betty and would be saying something asap. I can’t stew on stuff or I’ll blow up on everyone… girl keep your peace and say something. Move on if they lie. Family isn’t what it use to be… do you boo! && come back and let us know what happens :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’d be saying something SO FAST!

Compliment it in front of him. It’s so pretty! Where’d you get it from? Watch how they act.

Time to go uncover spying time will tell sorry you are going through this it’s not nice but get everything right then confront them both

I don’t think that coincidence I would say something

Why not tell her how pretty it is and ask where she got it ?

3 Likes

Girl it’s bright as day. No need to wonder. So now what’s your plan? Btw what did he give you?

Ask your sister where she got the beautiful necklace and watch her body language. And if you can do it in front of him watch his too. Doesn’t give you the answer necessarily but it gives you more clues.

Go to the sister and act like you already know everything

Ask her where she got that necklace :woman_shrugging:t2: then perhaps fight your husband lmao

Can we get a update on this? It’s wild that she wore it infront of you.

Get them together in the same room at same time and graciously ask for an explanation.

I’m hoping for an update lol

Be gone and don’t be gone

Say something…don’t just sit there

If she has a boyfriend could he have possibly picked it up for her boyfriend for her

Ripped the bandaid girl n straight out call tht shit like you see it that’s slimey asf ! On ur sister’s part your man’s a snake

Trust your gut. If something feels off it probably is. So he has a beautiful necklace in his trunk but it wasn’t for you? He sounds like a jerk. Even if it’s innocent and he was holding it for someone else. You’d think holding a gift like that would make him realize he didn’t get you anything. He’s a jerk. He’s probably having an affair with your sister. But make sure before you kick his butt out.

Gift him a new necklace too :eyes: a shock collar… zap tf outta him until he learns his damn lesson

Maybe he was holding it for her boyfriend