I very unhappy. Help!

I’m very unhappy. Not with life in general but with my love life. I’ve been with my fiancé for a little over 8 years now. We have a beautiful daughter together. We recently got engaged a few months ago, but I’m honestly not sure who I’m even with anymore. This person is full of rage and anger. Always yelling and wanting to argue. Gaslighting me and making it look like every little thing is my fault no matter what I do. I’m always the one left crying and apologizing, even when I know I’m not at fault. A little backstory, I’ve left him before. We both did some things we probably shouldn’t have, but I never bring anything up. I have let everything go and tried very, very hard to be happy with him. He on the other hand likes to bring up the past every time we argue. It always boils down to “if you hadn’t left me we’d be fine right now” and never has he ever in the least blamed himself for me leaving. I know that both of us are at fault, but I’ve tried to be a better person for him. He makes it hard though. I want this to work, and he says he does too. But I’m not sure it’s going to if we continue like this. I just want peace and to be loved. Not yelled at over stuff that doesn’t even matter or told that my job isn’t good enough or that I don’t do enough at home. He doesn’t lift a finger unless I ask and most the time he gets an attitude just for me asking for his help. He goes to work and comes home. I’m expected to do everything at home, care for our daughter when I’m not working, (I work part time) maintain a healthy sex life, all the while I’m being told it isn’t enough. I don’t think anything I do will ever be good enough. Please tell me what to do. I’m so lost. I don’t want to have to miss him. I think that’s the worst part. And then having to go through the whole custody thing with our daughter. I want things to work. But I’m sick of being yelled at. I’ve stressed this to him and it seems as though I’m just a cry baby or over reacting or “I wouldn’t do this if you hadn’t done that.” It’s been nearly a year since I’ve been back with him and it seems we’ve gotten nowhere. The only difference is now I have a ring on my finger.