I want to ask my neighbor to be friends but don't want to come off as weird: Advice?

Just start by saying Hi, how are you, see how she responds. Tell her that your partner went to school with her and see if she remembers him. Take it easy - don’t push - - - she will let you know if she is interested.

1 Like

Take cookies over. :cookie: or a pie. Shit I’ll be your friend

I Stopped relying on a single income and. The moment I stopped saving my money and started investing it to make more for a better future my financial struggles ended, big thanks to

Have a bbq and invite neighbours that way you get to know them

1 Like

Possibly when out ‘checking mail, give it a ‘hey’ with a wave and if returned, a what are you up to today, I was thinking about popping out for a cuppa (or whatever’) and if they respond positively you could always say do you want to come with or something? :grin:

1 Like

You could start with just wave while checking the mail. On another day you could smile, wave, and say hi. Now if you feel that that person might be friendly, invite her for a cup of coffee, tea, lemonade, or what have you. It could be at your house, your porch, or out at a coffee shop.

1 Like

I honestly really want to thank Mr. Joshua Bunker who has brought so much light to my life, my family and visions through his trading platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com. Although I’ve been working on this for a long time. Mr. Bunker, has helped me a lot through Bitcoin Investment Trade. I so much made it grow up to this point. Here is my dream shop and it’s 100% completed. With the help of Mr. Joshua, I’ve completed it quicker than expected.
I’m blessed with a shop :house_with_garden:, I’m really grateful to have Joshua Bunker in my life :revolving_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tada:
Big love from Indianapolis :partying_face::handshake:t2:
Contact him via his link- Redirecting...

Just knock on the door and say hi, do you fancy a coffee? One of my dearest friends did this to me 36 years ago. There’s nothing to loose. X