I want to get back with my oldest fathers son: Thoughts?

No you will always wind up exactly like before after the new wears off you will just pick up where you left off

1 Like

You need counseling.

3 Likes

Omg take care of your kids and yourself. Don’t be someone needing validation from a man!! Once a cheater always a cheater. He’ll move on again when he finds someone “better”

1 Like

Just worst about you have to do.

If it didn’t work the first time, chances are… it’s not gonna work out second time around either

1 Like

Stay single! Gaaawd. Obviously have work todo on yourself so you can make better decisions automatically for yourself. Your mind works in millions of wonderful ways. Give it time to rest, not bombarded it with men from the past. Give yourself time to heal, to learn, and go find a new new man…or woman. Or hey stay single and bang out those years making money and focusing on your kids!! Not a man.

Be carefull not to make mistakes. Don’t be with anyone unless you are certain. Talk to whoever you have trusted in the past and wish you had have listened to.

It sounds like you two dont make a good couple since you couldnt even manage to keep your own child together. How is it going to work out with sombody else kid.

1 Like

I’m trying to figure out why you are having another baby when your oldest is in foster care? And you are worried about what man to be with? You need help.

2 Likes

Never go backwards unless you want to keep looking in the rear view mirror. The reason why it’s called our “future” is because it doesn’t contain anything from our “past.”

So wait… you want to have your oldest sons father back in your life… but your oldest son is with a “great foster family” So yall are worried about eachother but not the child yall created together :face_with_raised_eyebrow: And you’re pregnant with another child whom you’re not with this father either. I think your priorities are all wrong :woman_facepalming: Stop having kids and worrying about a relationship with anyone and focus on the kids you already created.

120 Likes

The whole situation sounds like a romantic fairytale. After you give birth, please go on birth control. Please.

30 Likes

You should focus on the baby you have on the way. And maybe the one that’s in foster care, even if he is with a good family now that can change. Kids sadly always get bounced around. I sure as hell wouldn’t be worried about a man. Good luck.

13 Likes

If it didn’t work out the 1st time then it wont again the 2nd round either…been there the second ending is worse!

7 Likes

Don’t bother. If it didn’t work Out before it’s not gonna work out now.

3 Likes

Wow! Priorities are your kids!! WTH!! Your son is lucky to be with a great foster family, but what the holy hell. Worry about the well being of your children before yourself. Seems incredibly selfish.

27 Likes

:thinking:… Your priorities are screwed up!!!
Drop the boy toys and get your older son back and focus on being MOM to your SONS!!!
WOW…

17 Likes

You need help… Grow up and worry about your kids not what Tom, Dick and Harry are doing. Or how about stop getting pregnant and become a responsible part of society. I hope to god your first child stays in the loving home and your second child joins them. I dont understand the stupidity of some people.

26 Likes

I’ve always seen it like this. If you go to the fridge is and get some milk, take a drink and it’s bad, what do you do with the milk? Ya toss it of course! You don’t stick it back in the fridge in the hope it will be ok the next time you try it.

20 Likes

Pathetic excuse for a mom. You care more about a man than your child currently in foster care? Shouldn’t getting your oldest be your first priority? And you have a new baby coming now too- what do you think will happen to this one with your irresponsible and immature life choices?
If it hasn’t worked out with this guy and you have so many concerns than why would you get back with him? That’s red flags right there. You already know he can’t be trusted so why put yourself and a new baby into that situation? Obviously you have seen the patterns for your own eyes. You’re being delusional thinking it will work, leopards don’t change their spots and neither do baby daddies. Being a nurturing, caring and loving mother should be your first priority but I see your too busy running after a man. I hope your child currently in the system stays with the family they are currently with, they are far more fit than you at parenting or being a trusted guardian.
Please go get your tubes tied. You literally have no rights to be a mom, shameful that your even allowed the title of mother, and i don’t apologize for being harsh. Your being an idiot and someone needs to tell you straight up instead of codling you and allowing you to continue making dumbass decisions at the expense of your children.

I’m glad men and reproducing again are your top priority over getting your child back.

17 Likes

You need to worry about your kid… and the unborn. baby… you are unstable and clearly not very mature…

13 Likes

Lmfao you’ll be on your third baby daddy in no time.
Focus on your children! Wow.

8 Likes

I think you need to focus on yourself and the child that is on the way! Possibly trying to work on getting your oldest child back if that is possible and getting where you need to be in life before getting with any more men or having any more children… You have to love yourself correctly before you will be able to love anyone else…

2 Likes

Please tell us this is a joke… :woman_facepalming:t3:

10 Likes

Why get back together? Has he changed? Has he bettered his life? Does he have a stable income, job, life, family? Have you changed? Have you grown? Do you have a stable life? (I sure as hell hope so… you’re bringing another child into this world) If the answer is no to any of those, ITS A FUCKING NO.
But that’s not the issue here, the issue is you are trying to get back a MAN but not trying to get YOUR CHILD back? This is ass fucking backwards. Your 1st child should be your first and only priority right now. You guys lost your child to the system. You know how fucked up your life has to be for that to happen? Cmon now. This is insanity.

You need to concentrate on being a mother

16 Likes

I think some of you who are commenting are looking at this wrong. It a a double edged sword. Clearly she isn’t and wasn’t thinking about her oldest son which is why he’s in a foster home. So at this point with him not being her priority the child is better off without the mother. Clearly priorities and her son being taken wasn’t an eye opener. But I will say. Please please step up for the child you are now carrying. All children didn’t ask to be here and ALL of them deserve a real chance at a good life.

21 Likes

Wow priorities are way fucked…you just said how you dont have custody of your frikin kid and have another on the way, yet your worry is on the next dick…smh shame on you.

Not trying to be rude, but if you guys were together which led to your first son being taken, what will stop this new baby from getting taken also, as you say things haven’t worked out in the past, is it worth risking losing two children for this man? I think your main priority should be getting your first son back (if you even want to???) Or to set up a solid foundation for your new child.

27 Likes

Instead of trying to re-unite into a failed relationship, work on whatever it takes to regain your son back from being in foster care. What a selfish immature question to ask

27 Likes

Seriously here… focus on getting your son back. Men come and go. Worry about your son and focus on what you can do to get him back and better your life for him. Quit focusing on some man. Being a mother should be your top priority.

8 Likes

Ask your son what he thinks? Oh wait, ask your foster care case worker, or ask the foster family if they can take the new baby and you and him go get snipped and live yo best life :tipping_hand_woman:t4::woman_facepalming:t4:

16 Likes

U could try again with counseling. If u can stay together, get ur baby back and hopefully get ur lives turned around :heart: I know it’s hard and can be lonely, so don’t back just because u are lonely and scared. Please.

3 Likes

First I recommend getting stable for your kids… they need you and then find love. You need to be a mom not just a temporary baby holder just because of good foster homes

10 Likes

This can’t be real… :roll_eyes::thinking::smirk::flushed:

5 Likes

Be a mom first. Learn to love yourself.

7 Likes

There a ex for a reason

1 Like

Maybe try to get it together with your children before you put your love life first. Especially if you’ve had history of it failing.:roll_eyes::woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

Take care of your children

2 Likes

Coming from a teenager, if they cheat once they will cheat again

3 Likes

Will getting together help getting your child back? Idk… Really think about the ramifications… Is it reasonable, will you actually !make it work and work on your relationship both of you. There is kids involved. Don’t play with their emotions and your own.

4 Likes

Should be getting your child back and working on your relationship building skills to build something better for your kids future. Work on yourself first then get your son back then worry about men later, a man who didn’t stick around the first or second time wouldn’t likely stay for a third time especially when another mans baby is on the way.

7 Likes

Stop worrying about men and worry about your babies. You need to get yourself straight before you worry about a damn relationship. I’m sorry but grow up. Your children don’t deserve to grow up wondering why they get taken away and such. The fact that you’re cool without your baby being with you but are worried about some dick is ridiculous.

You need to worry more about your children and less about dudes. Grow up and be a mother.

16 Likes

Hmmmm focus on your child that is in foster care
And focus on yourself and your baby that is on the way
You cannot care for one child and here you are having another … not good

8 Likes

Amie-maree Stocks Sarah? Is that you? :joy:

If you couldn’t make it work for your son. Then it’s not going to work . Focus on your son together . Stop recycling this relationship

Why would you get pregnant again, in a shitty situation when you already lost custody of your first child?!? You need to grow up, get on birth control and stop worrying about men.

And who is this other guy ??

The best predictor of the future is the past…Dr.Phil

5 Likes

Think you need to work on getting your child back first and be a mum instead of working out when your next root will be from

4 Likes

10/10 don’t recommend recycling relationships. They didn’t work for a reason and those reasons still exist. Both of you need to work together to get your son back.

3 Likes

Dont do it… Red flags are never a good start in the first place, they are already present from the past… Move forward not backwards

Maybe try thinking about your kids before you? I’m full stop being mean. You deserve it.

7 Likes

I think you should be more concerned about yourself and your kids. Are either of you even trying to get your son back?

I cannot understand some of these moms and why they feel the need to drag more babies into their instability.

9 Likes

You need to focus on getting your child out of foster care. They will take this baby as soon as it’s born. Don’t be concerned with a relationship right now. The state will that decision to against you. Focus on doing what you need to get your child back & keep this baby.

6 Likes

Sounds like you need you need to make better choices with men and life…

6 Likes

Your kids need to be first and this man couldn’t stick around with you and HIS son, what makes you think he would take care of a kid that isn’t his?

Heres the red flags you ain’t seeing :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

You should be more worried about your children than a man :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

So pretty much give up on your child and follow a dick thats important? CRAZYYYY

6 Likes

So you say your son is in foster care and is doing good and calls his foster parents mom n dad. Never did you comment about getting him back?? Girl get ur head out ur ass before you get that other baby taken away. Work on you and taking care of them kids. Not who you wanna be with. Smh

Get your fucking kid back don’t worry about dick.

As a former foster parent, get your baby back home and keep the one on the way from going into care. I can almost guarantee if you 2 are back together they will take the new baby. Foster care even in the best of care is not good for the kids. Work on the kids and work on you.

7 Likes

I’m gonna play devils advocate here, it’s not states why the child’s in foster care, I also think a lot of you are jumping the gun on her. That’s my opinion tho.

2 Likes

I suggest getting in touch with a counselor and working on yourself first, getting custody of your child THEN may maybe considering a relationship. You clearly struggle with relationships and self worth. Work on you. Your son needs his mother. Work on your relationship with your son. Dont repeat a unhealthy family cycle which clearly exists or you wouldn’t be asking this question.

8 Likes

You need to be focus on yourself and children and this baby on the way

1 Like

My advice is not to go back. Work on your relationship with your children.

1 Like

Honestly, unless its been 10 or more years then the reasons it didnt work in the past are probably just going to rear their ugly heads again.
People can and do change, but it is not over night. It takes yeaarrrsss of working on yourself to get rid of bad habits and then prove to yourself that those habits are really gone.
I would focus on you and your children right now. Pregnancy is not the time to make big life changes. Our hormones have a way of shadowing reason during this time.

5 Likes

Lord have mercy… what a hot mess. Your child in foster care and the one you’re carrying should be your top priority. Get your life and your kids straight before you think about bringing a man into the picture.

11 Likes

My advice is to stop breeding and worrying about dick and start worrying about the child in foster care!
I can not understand why the fuck you’re having another child when you’re not fit to have care of the one you already made?!

First priority should be getting your son home if not already adopted out and second would be focusing on your other child or both before any man .

6 Likes

You sound like you need therapy not a boyfriend. Focus on giving your unborn child a stable life without taking risks that may affect him. After all this is a second chance at parenting right?

6 Likes

Holy shit my head hurts.

Stop focusing on guys and focus on both of your babies. You dont need/shouldnt be trying to get with anyone if you dont have custody of your baby. Plain and simple

5 Likes

Is this a troll post? You should be worried about your son and getting him back and keeping your other baby with you when it’s born.

2 Likes

You’re child is calling someone else mom! Men should be the least of your concerns right now.

15 Likes

So both of you were incapable of being a parent for your child?? Y’all deserve one another

4 Likes

FORGET ABOUT MEN ! Take care of your children :woman_facepalming:

11 Likes

Focus on yourself. A lot of people are definitely a little harsher than need be. But I agree. Your to priority should be getting yourself together and your head on straight enough to be a great mother for your baby and trying to get your child back. Everything else can come second. Make sure you got yourself enough to have your baby covered.

5 Likes

Speaking from past experience I grew up in the system and my mother was always chasing guys not worrying about her own children… it messes a kid up seeing their mom not care enough to get them back. I grew to resent my mom. Even when I was placed back with her. I thought she really cared because she got me back but it was a matter of months until guys came back and she didn’t care. Worry about your kids. If your not gonna fight for the one in the system then at least for the one on the way! That baby will need his/her mommy. And they can’t have it if your main focus is men.

12 Likes

You’re worried about being hurt?! How about how hurt your poor son was when he was taken from y’all and put with a new family he’s never met?! You need to quit worrying about men and focus on your new baby coming. You will be lucky if the state doesn’t take that one also. Focus on fixing you!!! Not a relationship! And if u haven’t already lost your other son…work on being a good mom so you can bring him home.

45 Likes

i read these type of posts when i have a bad stomach but cant puke…it helps

24 Likes

My advice is…Don’t

:woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3:

Please trust my advice I am completely judgement free here. Focus on that BABY. Make that baby and your soul healing your new love. That child and you will fill eachother like no man ever can. If things didn’t work out with oldest son’s father chances are that innocent baby with innocent ears may be dragged into some past baggage no one will be comfortable in. Also believe you me I have two children, oldest in an open adoption. It’s okay to be close enough to your children’s parents, just please never forget the things that made the decision to separate final. It was good reason or it wouldn’t have happened. I hope you think deeply on this and if you meditate bring these wonders there as well. Prayers for you and your baby, may your Angels be with you both :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

If your loosing parental rights to child 1 be prepared to loose them to #2 it’s how that works. Second why worry about being with a man when you cant even care for your child . Please for the love of all things scared get a tubal after this birth so more kids dont end up in this messed up system.

15 Likes

You already answered your question you have already tried and he keeps leaving for other women…YOU dont need that!!!

3 Likes

Both of you are deadbeats please wear a condom before ever thinking about having sex again . Pathetic

13 Likes

Uhh worry about the kid you dont have custody of. Dick does not come before your child. Tf is wrong with people.

7 Likes

Change your life, focus on getting your child out of foster care and taking care of the new baby. If he also doesn’t have custody that means he wasn’t deemed fit enough to take the child. Get on birth control and don’t have more kids until you get your oldest out of the system. Don’t worry about men!

8 Likes

Honestly, my advice is to worry about you. Work on making yourself a better woman so you can be a better mother to your kids. Work your ass off to get your son back with you. Worry about men later

None of us knows the story. Yes the oldest kid is with a foster family but we don’t know why, we don’t know what she has or hadn’t done. If CPS thinks she’s that horrible they would be taking the baby when it’s born. But maybe this child in foster care Is better off with this foster family and maybe she knows that and maybe they are going to adopt. Who knows? None of us do. But to the ops question yeah if you guys have went back and forth and obviously it’s never goes well I’d say pass.

4 Likes

Please stop breeding…permanently.

16 Likes

I never understood females who can’t be on their own. I had my daughter on my own, raised her for 6 years by myself. Didn’t even want to look at a man. Put myself through nursing school. Stop worrying about a man and worry about the poor kid you’re having in June. You already lost one kid. By the look of it you already don’t care about this one.

7 Likes

Don’t if it didn’t work out before it won’t now

1 Like

Just work on getting your child back and get your priorities together! Your kids should come first! than any man.

6 Likes

You just want someone to go to, not concerned abbout ur son whos calling the foster parents mom and dad. You have a baby on the way and think this baby aint goibg to be taken. You need to do this on ur own. Focus on ur kids and making a better life going forward for you and them

7 Likes

Please focus on getting your child back, a relationship is the last priority and if he wasn’t fit to place your child with when they took the child from you… I definitely wouldn’t want him back bc if life gets tough he clearly cant be trusted to be a provider.

6 Likes

Girl please focus on those kids and not a man. This is the silliest set of priorities going on. You got a whole child in foster care you but raising another on the way and you scared if you and a man gonna work out?! :roll_eyes:

10 Likes