I want to know when to take a pregnancy test?

This question was submitted anonymously by real people looking for real advice. Please be mindful with your responses. No bashing or derogatory comments will be tolerated.

4 Likes

Usually 14 days after sex, or 7 days after your missed period for accurate results. :woman_shrugging:t2: that’s what I was told

With First morning pee is the best

I waited until I was a week late.

1 Like

when you miss a period are have pregnacy symtoms

2 Likes

I’m a week late. I had a negative at 5 days late and waiting to test again in a few days.

I did it just out the blue​:joy: I didn’t even think I was pregnant I took a test on April fools last year and it was positive-_-:joy:

10 Likes

I waited a week after my missed period and the two lines showed immediately

I don’t exactly know where on my cycle I was when I got the positive with my first cause I hadn’t been tracking my periods. I was tracking my periods consistently when I got pregnant the other 2 times and I was a couple days late when I tested positive.

1 Like

i have taken home and blood tests about 6 weeks late at the time didnt know for sur eon first pregnancy because i was occasionally late then found out pg

I took one when I was 9 days late with my first child. I took one 10 days before my period should’ve started with my current pregnancy. Both popped positive almost immediately.

When you think you might be pregnant :pregnant_woman: you know your body.

1 Like

When you think you need to.

With my current pregnancy I took one one day before I would’ve missed my period and it was positive. I just had a feeling and took one, and there it was. Usually when you should be getting your period, about 2 weeks after ovulation when you tried to conceive. Some tests take longer though, or your body might not produce enough hormones until later on

I got a positive at home test 2 weeks after conception. :flushed::flushed::flushed: even doctors were surprised.:woman_shrugging:t3::woman_shrugging:t3:

Usually after your missed period. I took mine (both of them) like 3 days before my missed periods and got positives both times.

In the morning, your first pee of the day any time after your missed period is how I found out both times

First day of missed period

Two weeks after sex or when you’ve missed a period. I’ve always tested positive before my missed period.

I had super tender breasts (which was normal a week before my period) . lasted a week or 2.
went to get groceries. grabbed a test. took it at 430 pm. and sure as shit there it was. I was a few days before my period was due.

I got a very faint line the day I was suppose to get my period :woman_shrugging:t2:

I just knew both times :woman_shrugging:t3:

If you think you might be than take one

Best time is with the first morning pee.

1 Like

Just take the 88 cent tests from walmart if you think you might need to take one. They work just as well as the fancy pants clearblue ones :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I knew I was pregnant all except my last 1. I took my tests after missing my period. My last child my now-ex had a dream. It bothered me so I took a test. I was 18 weeks.

A week after missed period

I took mine at night and it was clear as day I was pregnant, but the morning is the best lol

When you’re sure who’s the baby daddy James