I want to switch my childs class because his teacher has yellow hair...advice?

Needing advice on what I can do about my childs teacher…he just met her the other day and this is also my first time seeing her in the school as well whoch means she is probably brand new…my issue is, her hair is bright yellow and I feel like it is unprofessional and also distracting to my 5 year old who has never been around with someone with that hair color…i truly feel like he will never pay attention to anything she is saying only her hair…how do I approach this?

2764 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. I want to switch my childs class because his teacher has yellow hair...advice? - Mamas Uncut

You can’t be serious

9 Likes

The most judgemental thing I’ve read today…. :woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

I think you need to broaden your horizons and realize that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same as yours.

1 Like

:rofl: how about you get over it

3 Likes

U can’t keep ur child in a bubble their whole life u r over over reacting

27 Likes

maybe do some inner work if you’re that easily offended by someone’s hair

8 Likes

Are you serious? Someone’s hair color doesn’t determine if they are a good teacher or not.

11 Likes

Is this a serious question?

27 Likes

No way this is a serious concern.

4 Likes

I’d be more concerned with what you’re teaching your child, rather than the teachers hair .

12 Likes

Grow up, it’s hair :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You address it by pulling the stick out of your ass.

1 Like

Yup. That’s enough internet for the day. Lord have mercy :woman_facepalming:t2:

10 Likes

Omfg she prob the best teacher…

1 Like

You should probably home school…SMDH!!!

4 Likes

There are worse things to worry about, like school shootings.

7 Likes

OOOMMMFFFGGG sssttfffuuuuu

5 Likes

A simple conversation about how people can look different would also suffice…

6 Likes

Surely you can’t be serious…

2 Likes

She’s probably a better human than you

11 Likes

You are shallow and judgemental. Hair color does not define a person. I hope you get therapy or something. Because to be that rude to a professional teacher over a hairstyle is the most asinine thing I have heard all week. Grow up.

1 Like

Like are you serious? Lol

1 Like

Oh my. Is this question for real?

2 Likes

oh my flipping gosh…ur joking right. get a life. there are more important things in this world

3 Likes

Hate is learned at home…:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Wow … thats something

1 Like

You just stfu , that’s all

you child don’t see color hair on the street it’s no big deal her hair a different color

3 Likes

Sounds like she’s gonna be a much better teacher then you are a mother!!

25 Likes

You’re the problem and hopefully your ways don’t rub off on that sweet baby.

2 Likes

Is this a serious post??

2 Likes

How does one respond without getting in fb jail. Again. Lol

14 Likes

Dead​:rofl::rofl::rofl::woman_facepalming:
You should just homeschool your child, keep the rest of the children from your beliefs!

2 Likes

third world problems I guess. is she qualified to teach? That’s the prerequisite for teaching, not hair color. What is wrong with people?

2 Likes

She’ll probably teach him more about being a decent human being than you ever will with this post & your judgement.

11 Likes

You’re just stupid for this post🙄grow up

3 Likes

Not like it’s Pink, purple, and green :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

Are you fucking serious…?

Hahahahahahaaahaaaassaahahahahahaaha some fucking people are just dumb asf

Please for the love of God…tell me you’re kidding :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You’re the problem :rofl::rofl::woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Hate and discrimination is learned at home. Do better, be better.

11 Likes

It’s basically me saying. How do I switch my kids to another class cuz the teacher has long fake nails
:joy:

1 Like

Valarie McConnell what would you do!?

Omg get over yourself

Talk to your kid about how not everyone looks alike, it’s very simple. Or if you wanted him sheltered like it sounds you were, homeschool him. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

You’re fucking ridiculous. Her hair color has zero impact on the ability she has to teach.

I think it says more about you that you are so offended by the color of someone’s hair that person could be the best teacher ever and your child will possibly lose out?? Smh

5 Likes

She may be the best teacher he wi ll ever have . This is ridiculous

4 Likes

Maybe you should stop teaching your kid to discriminate

12 Likes

Homeschooling is prob more what your looking for… sadly discrimination is taught at home :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_facepalming:t2: good for their teacher for showing them it’s okay to be who you want to be no matter what you “look” like

1 Like

I’m not worried about the teacher, what are teaching your child by acting like this??? Like seriously :flushed:

4 Likes

Bet you he won’t notice until you point it out

1 Like

Your a judge human. It’s absolutely none of your business what color someone’s hair! You going to raise another judgy human. Your child is watching.

1 Like

Surely this is satire…right?

3 Likes

Ummmmmmmmm did I just read this :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

This has to be a joke :neutral_face:

5 Likes

In these times??? Really??? You’re worried about yellow hair…how about ugly teachers, or ones with big noses? Funny names? Too tall? Get a life.

I think it’s a perfect opportunity for your child to learn the differences in the world are you going to keep him away from anybody’s slightly outside the societal Norm for the rest of his life

3 Likes

Juat say to him miss simpson is teaching him today she is a relation to bart.

2 Likes

Wow… I literally have no words.

1 Like

Hahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahah

Get. Over. It.

5 Likes

You’re being ridiculous

1 Like

omg… out of EVERYTHING to change a class over you choose hair color? :flushed::woman_facepalming::rofl: omfg :rofl::skull_and_crossbones:… I just can’t

2 Likes

By growing tf up. What is wrong with you. All that matters is she’s a good teacher not her hair color wtf

5 Likes

Really? It’s fun and it engages the children. You are being petty.

2 Likes

Your issue is hereditary….you’re in the process of passing bias based on the superficial to your child.

3 Likes

My son’s teacher has bright purple hair… Doesn’t seem to bother him and her personality and teaching skills are great. I’m a hairdresser so hair color doesn’t bother anyone in my family… It pays the bills!

3 Likes

What a loser Mom :rofl::person_facepalming: poor kid…

Lay off the pipe lady, education is more important in the brain than appearance!! The fuck wrong with you?

Your child is 5 dude…everything is already a distraction. For sure, this is about the most ridiculous thing ever. Be more concerned with safety and his actual well-being, instead of your criticism of someone you haven’t even tried to get to know.

2 Likes

You’re ridiculous grow up

1 Like

Desiree Fry i can’t with these sometimes :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Stop judging some one by the color of their hair. This gives off I judge others by their skin color vibes.

3 Likes

Wow​:flushed::woman_facepalming: You should be so proud of yourself :thinking::rage:

1 Like

You don’t you get over it. Mommy can’t control everything …

Just yuck!!!This is a joke right??? Yellow hair??? I feel sorry for your baby… ):

Wow I never new there was people out there that Would mmm I don’t even know if there a word to describe you lol :laughing:

1 Like

This is one of the most dumbest things I ever read…

2 Likes

Be a better parent and stop teaching him to be judgmental like you!!!

1 Like

Stephanie Theophilopoulos :joy::joy::joy:

For fuck sake.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dumbest shit I’ve ever heard .

You have got to be joking :brain::person_facepalming:

1 Like

Teach your child that it’s ok to express yourself. I have had just about every color hair and not once has it distracted my children. If anything they love it and I now let them express themselves with hair color as well

2 Likes

Please :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: show yourself

1 Like

I hope this is a joke

How is that teaching him to accept people for who they are and not what you see. You would think as a parent you wouldn’t care what the teacher looked liked but how she treated your child. What happens when he has children in his class that are different you going to have him switched them also?

2 Likes

Girl seriously. How is this even a real post. Who cares what color her hair is

1 Like

Grow up and stop being so judgmental geeezzz rude much…

Let your child learn that people look different and it’s okay…

3 Likes

I literally REQUIRE this to be satire

3 Likes

How do you know that will distract him? You sound so petty!

2 Likes

Seriously? Maybe your what’s wrong with this world? The teacher can’t be human? Can’t express herself because she is a teacher?

15 Likes

Honestly ? I cant believe you’re judging her ability to teach on the colour of her hair. Grow up

4 Likes

You teach your child to accept the person no matter what they look like or what their hair color is and teach him that not everybody fits into your perfect little world that you’re trying to paint quit being a helicopter parent and teach your child that not everybody looks the same

3 Likes

I would. Sounds like a liberal to me. Wouldn’t want that rubbing off on my kids. My kid would also say something so I guess we are all different

13 Likes

This is a joke, right??

2 Likes

I ran straight to the comment section :rofl::rofl: Bravo ladies

2 Likes