I want to switch my childs class because his teacher has yellow hair...advice?

I just can’t with this post :sweat_smile::joy:

Get you’re head out of your ass and teach your kid people are unique and diverse, and that’s okay. The color of one’s hair does not have anything to do with their ability to teach.

2 Likes

Well this post didn’t go how you wanted it too, :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You need to get over yourself!

Kids don’t worry about this stuff. But the same argument has been used against common African-American hairstyles, even when they simply wear their hair naturally (I.e. without straightening it). Ponder that.

1 Like

So what we all hear you saying is you’re teaching your child to be judgmental?

35 Likes

If anything I think your son would find her hair color fun and pay MORE attention to her​:roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: So use this as a learning opportunity (mostly for yourself) that someone’s looks, hair, tattoos etc does not define their worth.
However, judgmental biases not only make you an awful person it might make you miss out on a wonderful opportunity or experience

2 Likes

Maybe the yellow hair will keep his attention :woman_facepalming:

For fucks sake. This has to be a troll post right?

…… yikes. Do better!!! Her hair has nothing to do with her ability to teach.

1 Like

This is a troll post right? If not get tf over yourself

You’re kidding, right?!!!

Seriously…. All bc she has yellow hair…. It took years for people with colored hair and tattoos to be accepted…
Maybe the problem is YOU have an issue with her hair and not your son… kids are not going to focus just on her hair they are gonna be off doing something like… learning…
Maybe stop teaching your child to outcast people with colored hair….

1 Like

Please tell me this is a joke!!!??

3 Likes

This has got to be a joke right? :woozy_face:

Really, all you have to think and worry about is a teachers hair color…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Are you serious it’s just hair

Your ridiculous :joy::joy::joy::joy: I’m dying my hair purple tonight lol. You would hate it

1 Like

Um, what? While it may not be someone’s or my cup of tea, shouldn’t you spend time teaching your child acceptance of diversity? You’re in for a rude awakening if not.

1 Like

What does the color of her hair have to do with her ability to teach? This is an opportunity for you child to learn that everyone’s different.

3 Likes

There are so many more things in the world to be worried about besides someones choice of hair color lol get over it seriously

1 Like

I would suggest home school but, ya know…

My 2nd grader has pink and blue hair all the time …

1 Like

Seriously??? I hope this is a joke

1 Like

Really? And this is what you want to teach your child. Your child’s teacher could have any multicoloured hair and eyebrows and it still would not affect how the trach and care for your child.

You must be kidding… Would you be saying the same thing if their teacher had tattoos or was with no leg or legs. He will be fine, it’s you are the problem here it sounds like to me.

1 Like

You have got to be kidding me :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend

1 Like

I hope for this teacher’s sake you can switch classes so she doesn’t have to deal with your bias. We have several teachers myself included with colored hair and the students love it. I guess your against teachers having tattoos too.

9 Likes

I meet to see who you are. This is ridiculous and sad. Be a better parent and teach your kid not to judge others

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure this is a joke

Mind your business.
Hair has nothing to do with how she can do her job. A 5 year old will get distracted no matter what hair color his teacher has

3 Likes

What the actual fuck is this.

Yes pull your child out and move into a castle :european_castle: surrounded by a moat and hire a fire :fire: breathing dragon :dragon: that’s the only way your unrealistic and intrusive expectations on others can be satisfied.

5 Likes

You should never judge anyone by the way they look, dress, tattoos, color ect. That just says a lot about you and that’s what your teaching your child to Judge others. I would understand if she was rude, she hurt or spoke to your child ugly but hair color!? That’s ridiculous!

If yellow hair is gona distract your 5 year old you’re gona have a tough life :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Who cares what color their hair is. It isn’t gonna stop her from teaching your son what he needs to learn. And this is why people like you get called Karen

1 Like

What a dumb thing to judge someone by…the color of their hair.

2 Likes

Wow Your JUDGEMENTAL MUCH!!! I believe your the problem your Discrimination and just unbelievable ignorant…

1 Like

Don’t be a crybaby and let your kid be taught by someone with colored hair. They’re usually smarter anyways.

1 Like

yikes on several fucking bikes

You sound ridiculous AF…please seek professional help

2 Likes

I have blue hair piercings tattoos. And I’ve taught my kids not to be c–ts like y0u :woozy_face:

5 Likes

Hopefully you’re a troll. Gotta be, right??? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Boy is your kid in for a big shock

1 Like

Wow your a special kind aren’t you

1 Like

You shut your mouth, grow up, and get a life.

1 Like

First of all…that is ridiculous and I wish schools would get over that dumb stuff. Teachers AND students should be allowed to color their hair. In no way does it distract from learning. Please just stop. :roll_eyes:

What in the world ….

Omfg is this a serious problem??? Homeschool your poor child!

WOW!! I can’t imagine growing up with a Mom like YOU

3 Likes

Andddd you’ve all caught the bait :fishing_pole_and_fish:

1 Like

He’ll get used to her hair. The color of her hair has NO indication how professional she is. Be a better parent and teach him not to judge people by their looks. Thank God I’m not your child’s teacher. I currently have half teal hair and before this it was pink and blue.

This… can’t be real. Please let this be satire.

Thank God your kid is in school now and being exposed to new people/things/features. What about someone with a disability with obvious medical equipment? Someone with vitiligo?

This is :nauseated_face::exploding_head:

2 Likes

Wow! This can’t be real. If this is the only problem you have with your child’s teacher, consider yourself lucky. I had to change my child’s teacher because his racism was blatant. But by all means teach your child that petty issues like hair are important.

1 Like

This is what’s wrong with people open their mouth and stupid comes out

1 Like

Won’t somebody think of the children!!! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

This isn’t even a funny troll post.

Wow…… sad thing is I’m sure this is a real post :woman_facepalming:t3::roll_eyes: this is why I just can’t stand people lol

2 Likes

Oh my god :woman_facepalming:, judge mental much?! Hair color doesn’t define who someone is and how they teach. People these always assuming people are unintelligent from the way they look. I highly doubt your child will be that distracted if anything probably think it’s cool. You are over reacting big time.

1 Like

You have to be joking right!? Grow up! It will help him learn his colors! Atleast he’ll know the color yellow :grin:

This post has to be a joke :woman_shrugging:

If you ask to have their class switched for such a trivial reason you are teaching the child that being different is wrong.

That’s really close minded and not a way to teach your child.

I swear these are all troll posts made up for likes.

So many lessons to be learned here (for you mama).

2 Likes

Gently explain everyone has a different color of hair. Some even have NO HAIR!! Act calm about it and your child will be calm,too.

5 Likes

I honestly hate people like this :rofl:

2 Likes

Teach your child not to judge someone because of the color of someone’s hair for starters :roll_eyes: is this a joke?? That’s disgusting behavior and you shouldn’t care if they have yellow, blue, green or whatever color hair as long as they treat your child well

33 Likes

Is this some sick joke ? Are you intimidated much ?

1 Like

Has got to be a troll post :joy::woman_facepalming:

So because she has colorful hair she won’t be a good teacher? Lmao you must live under a rock

2 Likes

Gotta be joking right! So he has a teacher who’s hair is yellow and it’s unprofessional and distracting but yet she was hired with her hair yellow apparently. Have you not noticed the shortages of teacher’s :thinking: I’d be thankful grateful he even has a teacher good luck with that though :yawning_face::woozy_face: this is the problem with children their parent’s… Guess what I have purple and pink hair I’m rocking that shit!!!

3 Likes

You should really reevaluate your perspective. This is as bad as the stereotype of people with tattoos are felons. Quit being so judgmental, that’ll rub off on your kid.

1 Like

You’re kidding right

You’re child needs to learn something you obviously have not learned yet. It’s called acceptance and inclusion. People like you are what is wrong with the world right now. Grow up and don’t turn your child into a judgemental person like yourself. :cry:

12 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: :joy: :joy_cat: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: just stop it

Piercings, tattoos (assuming you judge these too) or hair color have nothing to do with someone’s ability to do their job.

& these are all things your child is going to see throughout life.

8 Likes

Out in public kids are around people with different hair colors so I doubt that he hasn’t been around someone with colored hair unless you keep him at home 24/7

1 Like

If anything that shows your child you can be anything you wanna be in life and be yourself without having to change for anyone !

1 Like

Hair color has nothing to do with her teaching your child. They work long hours and are under paid . Be thankful she wants to teach your child.

1 Like

Please remove your child. That teacher doesn’t need to deal with you.

12 Likes

Wow way to judge people on their hair color this world is actually really fucking sad excuse my language but this is absolutely ridiculous question

1 Like

I am not awake enough to deal with this

Get yourself some help and fast and don’t pass your ignorance to your child.

1 Like

I’d hate to be your child’s teacher. You’re a self centered helicopter parent

6 Likes

This has got to be satire

I feel like this must be a joke post to make the stupid teachers who enforce these silly rules on children for those exact pointless reasons. Because c’mon it can’t be serious and it’s infuriating that staff within school think hair, nails, make up, shoes, bags and coats in anyway could effect learning.

Is this a real post Karen?

Yikes… I’m glad none of my student’s parents are like this :sweat_smile::rofl: You’d be throwing a FIT with me teaching your kid with my crazy hair and tattoos and jewelry :joy:

Does your kid never go out in public? Who are you to decide what will be a distraction to him? I HIGHLY doubt someone’s hair color is going to distract him from learning? Sheesh… way to teach your kid to judge someone based off looks. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Are you discriminating against his teacher… yuk

2 Likes

You don’t approach it. It sounds insane to me that you want to change your child’s class due to the color of someone’s hair.

How about teach your child about individuality and that everyone is different.

You need to grow up. Be better and teach your child better!

3 Likes

This is obviously a prank post, right….RIGHT???

1 Like

Gots to be a troll🤦‍♂️

1 Like

U can’t be serious??

1 Like

This is crazy! What would you do if your child’s teacher was a different race than you?? Request a change as well? Teach your child to accept people as they are and to just be kind. You don’t have to agree with them but dang… she’s still a human being… :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

I hope this isn’t real because it’s terrifying if it is

1 Like

Get a life. Seriously. Hope you’re embarrassed you even posted this.

2 Likes

Do you ever wear bright colored clothes? Or a neat shirt that catches everyone’s attention? How is her yellow hair any different? If you’re that worried about it then homeschool him

1 Like

This the dumbest shit I ever seen :joy: Right along with anybody who believes a woman’s dress code is why Mfs can’t focus on school.