I work all day and my husband does nothing in the house: Advice?

I initially say “F that loser” but then I thought about it, could he be suffering from depression? When I was deep in a depression it was literally impossible for me to get the motivation to clean.

4 Likes

Then he should get a well paying job then you stay home

3 Likes

If that’s how he feels it’s NOT working for y’all. He might as well get a job and you use his income to get a nanny who will do the necessary things.

1 Like

Hello👋 The most successful plan of life is investment, I don’t only depend on monthly income. Coming across Mr. Joshua Bunker was a blessing to me, because it was difficult to find someone reliable and trustworthy as him. All he cares about is trying all his possible best to enable you achieve all your set out goals. My financial breakthrough came through from his good work. I appreciate you Mr. Joshua Bunker. Click on the link below to get started.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Aye I think it maybe a good idea to tell him to move out. You don’t need him put kids into daycare or employ an nanny if your making good money I get the impression he is living off you

4 Likes

Give him the ultimatum :person_shrugging: or kick him out and move on cuz that’s the boat you’re in.

3 Likes

You said because you make more and it works for us, doesn’t sound like it’s working.

2 Likes

Maybe there’s something going on with him maybe get to the bottom of that first if there isn’t am sorry he is doing this to you and boot him back to his mum’s for a few weeks till he has time to buck up his ideas
Hope you get it sorted xx

1 Like

Oh wow, a woman living the life of a typical man. Now imagine he goes on social media to talk smack about how hard his life as a stay at home dad is, and how you should clean the house and take care of the kids after work because “he doesnt get a break all day” and “you live there too” and “hes not your mother so he shouldnt have to clean your house youre paying for and hes living in” he’s not a maid, he is a hard working stay at home dad and you should be happy to work, cook, clean, and take care of the kids when you get off work so he can relax and get a break from his exhausting, round the clock job of watching kids all day.

1 Like

out the door and change the locks unless he improves

1 Like

Ugh I swear the mothers of these man children are the root of the problem…

3 Likes

Send him to work one day a week, those wages go on daycare and a cleaner?

Could he be a bit depressed maybe? Being a stay at home parent is so hard. I find myself getting lost in the repetitiveness and the chaos. Kids keep you SUPER busy, my house often looks like a mess when hubby gets home too and I swear it was all clean at midday :rofl: don’t know how old your kids are but toddlers are like tornados as I’m sure you know. Clean one thing, they are off destroying another.

Depression is a silent killer, destroyer of relationships… If he has been raised with that mindset handed to him from his parents then it could well be difficult for him not being the one at work, internally that could be causing conflict.

Or maybe he’s just taking you for a ride :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

But looking after the kids is a full time job too ……. And he doesn’t get paid for it either … just paid on insults when his wife gets home

4 Likes

I’d like to see these comment when the roles are reversed and she is complaining that he doesn’t do any house work when he get home and she isn’t his maid…. Oh wait there was a post like that not long ago and the comment were still bashing the bloke …

2 Likes

Well if that’s his mind set because of his mother than she should have told him it’s down too the father too provide for his family while the mum stays at home to rise the children and look after the house. Yes I know it’s old fashioned but that’s how it use too be Tell him to step up at home or go get a job

Sounds like he needs to get JOB!

Well give him a choice: get a job or do the job at home

1 Like

Man does nothing in the house?
No understanding the issue? Why would a man do womans job?

1 Like

Get a job or get the fuck out!!!

Remind him that its a man’s responsibility to provide for his family however he can. Babysitting is one thing but if he wants to be lazy you don’t need a man for that

2 Likes

You inspired me during a difficult times when I needed words of encouragement! You help me put an end to financial myisery in my generation with your smart options in crypto currency investment ,it means a lot to me. I’m grateful

1 Like

Go on strike. I would get home , they ask what’s for dinner. I went the store came home sat down. Didn’t cook or clean for a week
They got the picture…

1 Like

I’m happy that I didn’t ignore the opportunity to become a winner from Natasha Galina, I gave listening ears to her mentorship and got my profits without stress, I appreciate your tireless efforts :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Send him back to work and let him pay for daycare or send him to his mom house to live

3 Likes

Olgusya Girbova I’m so happy I met this kind hearted woman she is the best and legit​:heavy_check_mark: account manager I have ever seen :100::chart_with_upwards_trend::bar_chart:

It’s only a woman’s job if the man is a man and works. If he’s the house wife then he should do house wife duty

1 Like

Successful All thanks to you Mrs Olgusya platform sorry my testimony came late, Am so happy to be a part of your trading platform am forever grateful to you…since I started trading with you. Your platform haven’t failed me before Am so grateful for that​:pray::pray::pray:, May God continue to bless you and your family :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I want to say thank you for all your support, advice and continuous encouragement even when I was too weak to take actions, I lost hope entirely thinking I can get paid but just to my biggest surprise my Bitcoin wallet )was over flooded. What a Kind Woman you are ?:thinking::thinking::thinking:

My life has changed since I meet Mrs Olgusya Gribova a binary trade manager online, I just give a try to invest with her platform, I can’t believe my life has just change, u can invest with her she pay on time, you will also share your testimony contact https://www.facebook.com/her on the name below.:point_down:
‪Olgusya.Gribova301

Thank you Olgusya, you are legit your company is the best my dreams come true