If you got pregnant on Nexplanon: How long did you have it in?

I’ve had mine in for two years now and just wanted to see if it was earlier or later on having the implant in the ones that got pregnant with it in

2 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. If you got pregnant on Nexplanon: How long did you have it in? - Mamas Uncut

If its been used correctly its like the most effective birth control there is. So im curious to see if anyone’s actually had that happen.

I’ve had mine for 3 years. I love it so much, I’m getting it again. Haven’t had any issue what so ever

The implant goes in the arm so there’s nothing much you can do about it… use condoms to make sure you won’t get pregnant.

My friends mom got pregnant and had Nexplanon, she was scared to tell my friend since mY friend was 17 at the time… but they got excited and on the first prenatal appt,they found out it was an ectopic pregnancy… with Nexplanon there’s a chance for that to happen.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. If you got pregnant on Nexplanon: How long did you have it in? - Mamas Uncut

I had mine for a year before I got pregnant on it and they found out it broke in my arm and since I was on it, it caused me to miscarry.

I’ve been on it for 6 years now and I haven’t had any problems. Thank goodness.

I got pregnant two months shy of the 3 year mark.

I had mine in for a year and a half and got pregnant while on it

2 Likes

Have had it three times & never got pregnant on it. I love nexplanon! I took it out once to get pregnant but it went right back in once I had my son.

I have 2years with it and have not got pregnant.

I’ve been on it for 5 years now, and never had any problems. :blush:

I had mine about 2-3 years and got pregnant

I had mine for 5 years I never got pregnant. Just recently took it out and trying to convince my husband to get snipped.

I had mine for 3 years the first time and 2 years the second time. Never got pregnant but always felt pregnant

I have Nexplanon for the second time now and I’ve never got pregnant or had a scare. The periods are dreadful thouuu.

I had it for a year & a half & got pregnant within a month after having it removed.

Had it for about 6 years (two rounds) and never got pregnant! Very effective!!

I had mine for 3 years and I got pregnant 3 months after removal