I'm having relationship issues and need advice on warning signs of a toxic relationship?

This question was submitted anonymously by real people looking for real advice. Please be mindful with your responses. No bashing or derogatory comments will be tolerated.

14 Likes

The Group Avoiding ToXic Relationships …that should be a start.

Join a trauma bond page.

The fact u recognized it and had to ask for signs is you are in a toxic relationship get out

27 Likes

Warning sign is already there when you know it’s toxic relationship.:+1:

Listen to your gut feeling its telling you something for a reason. Runnnnnnnnnn as fast as you can and dont look back. My motto is when in doubt get out!!!

1 Like

U already Kno wat they are, look within… U will never fail u

1 Like

Meet me for coffee girl

1 Like

If you have doubts. It’s time to get out of the relationship

3 Likes

Trust your gut instinct! Some say your discernment … it won’t mislead you.

1 Like

Control,lack of trust,cheating, lying,manipulation,violence including threats. Drugs & alcohol usually reek havoc on even solid relationships.

2 Likes

Intuitiveness is key, it never lies. Trust your intuition.

I had almost given up on relationships when i realized that every man i got just left without any reason givenMy name is Ndlove from Sandton , I was so heart broken when my boyfriend started behaving strangely promising to break up with me after we had our second child, He went further telling me that he was even ready to obtain a protection order if i called his number again once he left me. I couldn’t believe his words as we were in good terms. He was always a lovely,kind and caring man for all the period we stayed together. It was hard for me to let my children grow without a father, luckily my aunt came to visit us one sunday morning, she saw me stressed and asked me why i was not happy.I explained my situation to her and she told me to calm down as there was a woman she knows who is reliable in casting powerful spells that can help me. She gave me a contact number +27769842561 which i called immediately and spoke to a woman called mama Anitah who assured me of her help after explaining my problems to her.I followed all the instructions mama gave me over the phone and also paid for her services, Maama Anitah cast a love spell on me that changed everything within three days. As i speak now, my boyfriend settled and now focusing on our relationship, we even took it further for me to introduce him officially to my parents and thereafter carry on with our perfect wedding. I would like to thank mama Anitah from the bottom of my heart for making me a happy woman at last. I recommend Mama Anitah to anyone whose relationship is falling apart, please don’t stress in silence, call mama Anitah or whatsapp on +27729842561 for help just like she helped me

Toxic is anything that makes you feel bad about yourself or doesn’t bring you peace.

1 Like

If you are questioning then you are in a bad situation.

Go with your gut feeling

If you have to ask that question than you know your in one

The question alone should give you your answer.

I was going to write a list because I’ve been down that road but I truly believe if you are questioning it, you either already know you need out or are trying to excuse behaviors that are toxic. Get out.