Is accepting lunch cheating?

I live in a small neighborhood of trailers by a graveyard so naturally people are outside alot. This one farm witch comes up on my half-porch and flirts with my man IN FRONT OF ME IN A HALTER TOP FROM THE 90S. I went up to his job site 4 days in a row and watched him. she brought him Dairy Queen every damn day ! My question is Is accepting lunch cheating? Or at least on the way to cheating? I can’t do a battery. Cuz we ain’t under 18 no more. But can I at least throw a butterfinger blizzard at her or something? Specially if she comes up on my half porch?

1142 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/is-accepting-lunch-cheating/17297

Lmao what in the hillbilly shit is this

What episode of Trailer Park boys is this??

57 Likes

Lol coulda fooled me that you’re not under 18. Lord. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

16 Likes

Lol no it’s still assault and your husband is enabling her he should not be accepting lunch with her or anyting and yes it is on the road to cheating

10 Likes

:laughing: accepting food is in no way cheating, however if you have a problem with it tell him

4 Likes

First things first… if he wasnt accepting, she wouldnt keep offering. Shes not the problem :woman_facepalming:

34 Likes

This was a ride start to finish :eyes:

23 Likes

Tell her to go play on her own swingset

16 Likes

I suggest you make lunch and take it to him. When shes there tell.her to hit the fing road jack.

8 Likes

No its not cheating grow up

2 Likes

Your man is the problem here. If he does not encourage it, she would not pursue it.

19 Likes

Im not sure why people are laughing but hopefully they get addressed by admin…pretty rude to laugh and ask if its a trailer park episode. Tbh I think she’s keen and he’s encouraging it by accepting her offers of lunch. It’s not cheating but 4 days in a row when someone doesn’t do that sort of thing unless they are keen then I would be asking my partner to stop encouraging it as it is giving the person offering the lunch hope.

I mean… he’s the one taking the food and not telling her to back off… you might want to start there.

24 Likes

Yes it is still assult

2 Likes

Why does the nearby cemetery mean people are outside alot :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::rofl:

38 Likes

It saves you paying or making lunch for him :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Bruh free dairy queen. :eyes: I dont think my man would have an issue, its free food and nothing more. Your man’s probably hot from working. Let him enjoy the free dairy queen. As long as he’s not texting her or hanging out after work or saying some shit. Your good.

Ashton Hess least you got hot chips :fries::laughing:

1 Like

Do not, i repeat please do not act childish and put your aggression towards her. Address your husband first and foremost.

10 Likes

its definitely on the way to cheating. trailer trahs home wreckong whore started this with my husband Nd it led to physical shit, while i was pregnant :neutral_face::roll_eyes: id put a stop to it. fuck a that nonsense.

or bring him lunch before she gets there and have lunch with him so when she shows up u can act surprised :eyes:

Ask her to bring you some, too!

5 Likes

How did she know where he working? And she knows what time he takes lunch?
You need to have a talk with him not her.

27 Likes

Idk if that itself is cheating, but I feel like it’s definitely the beginning. Like a sign that they are interested.
Or maybe that is his side piece idk. :woman_shrugging:t3:
No woman needs to bring my hubby food at his job, every day, unless she’s buyin for the whole machine shop. Especially since my man has a full meal, and then some, packed for work everyday.
No woman is gonna do that for someone she isn’t interested in. And no man would see it okay unless he’s interested. :sweat_smile:

Now I wouldn’t be putting my hands on anyone. But I’d definitely be talking to my husband about it so he can correct it. Then if he don’t, imma talk to her. :woman_shrugging:t3:

16 Likes

Don’t waste your ice cream on her

He’s the one entertaining the idea by not providing boundaries…

…why isn’t he providing boundaries??

Because there’s no communication skills between the two of you…

6 Likes

You need to talk to him an her it need to stop

Shoot the next time she would by him DQ I would either grab it from him and start eating it or make her buy my some too, JS​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

He is the problem, and you need to grow the heck up.“I can’t do a battery” what in the Walmart is this?

35 Likes

Uhh what white trailer trash episode am I watching here :rofl:

What in the hillbilly hell? :rofl:

37 Likes

He needs to set boundaries. She isnt worth the restraining order or jail time. You need to confront your husband because he’s the real problem here. He’s allowing it

28 Likes

Well she damn well knows he taken bit he also needs to tell her that he loves you and to stop bringing him food and ice cream ffs you need to tell him how u feel, tell him that if some guy brought u food all the time he wouldnt like it

It takes two to cheat. If your man excepting her favors he will cheat. If he is refusing, go catch a charge and show her who he belongs too. If neither work for you, find a different man.

Really smart of you to throw a butterfinger blizzard at her instead of say, a Wendy’s frosty. I’ve thrown those before and they land kinda soft. That blizzard however is a scene stealer, butterfinger pieces should pack a nice punch and you can flip those things upside-down without spilling so it’s solid! Be sure to leave the spoon in for an added punch.

51 Likes

I can’t get past “farm witch” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

29 Likes

Your husband shouldn’t be allowing this to even happen.

5 Likes

Brandon Phillips what say you? :laughing:

Lmfao I can’t even :rofl::rofl: no accepting lunch isn’t cheating I’d walk up and say where’s mine :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Why does it matter if it’s a half porch or full porch? Lmao whatever you do. Please have someone video this and post it here please.:rofl::rofl:

23 Likes

Jerry Long lol read this

Ask him how work was, what did he have for lunch or some subtle question… I mean he shouldn’t be encouraging her but if he out right lies or doesn’t tell you then I’d be pissed.

3 Likes

I wish my husband would try this. :laughing:
I’d be like where’s mine?

Tell her he gives it away to you everyday after she leaves lol

Cant blame her your man is entertaining it.

3 Likes

Yes it’s his job to check the girl but the girl is being a hoe. She knows he’s not single and she still coming to sniff around. If she’s on the porch spray her with the hose while watering the grass

12 Likes

Honestly just talk to both of them an see what’s up. But try an be the bigger person an don’t flip out even though U want to! Cuz if she doing that that’s not cool an him letting her do that not cool either.

He shouldn’t accept her lunches…that’s flirt ing

First off, wtf is a half porch?! :thinking:

21 Likes

Wha……I have no words as to what the hell I just read and I’m not sure I have enough crayons to spell this out.

But yes, it could actually be considered battery since it is a physical action. Assault is the threat of an action, battery is the actual action of it.

You should probably take it up with your husband to start with and don’t throw hands or blizzards or whatever the case may be.

4 Likes

Obvious troll is obvious. You can’t be that hillbilly and spell correctly.

9 Likes

I kinda feel like this is a joke though cause why add in so many funny details.

4 Likes

I know this is an overused joke but I’m still dying :joy::joy:

1 Like

She probably wants you to hit her. That way when you go to jail she will move in on your man.

He is allowing it to happen I’ll tell him go be with her and stay there

Maybe she has a full porch & he’s more of a full porch type of guy :woman_shrugging:
But Seriously he shouldn’t be encouraging this and should tell her to stop out of respect for your relationship.

15 Likes

Meet them at lunch time and ask where is yours ??

1 Like

I second the hose idea!

I kinda want to see photos of this half porch and farm in 90s hater top…

11 Likes

Oh snap! There’s trouble in the trailerhood! :grimacing:

12 Likes

I’d say thank you to her as I snatched the blizzard from him. Take a bite for a dramatic pause. Then tell her what’s his is mine and what’s mine is mine. Now beat it witch before I let the pit loose on your scrappy doo looking a*s (all while on your half of the porch).

29 Likes

Tag her with the paintball gun babe

2 Likes

Just give him away. If he stays then he’s a keeper if he eats it then let him be a glutton for punishment and leave.

Annette Jeffiries Jordan Stevens the comments tho :rofl:

What in the southern hillbilly tarnation did I just read?

13 Likes

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1. I’m curious about what living next to a graveyard has to do with a bunch of people being outside
  2. Don’t hit anyone.
  3. Your husband should never think this is acceptable.
  4. You feel the need to go spy on your man at work, I’m just gonna say, maybe he shouldn’t be your man because ain’t nobody got time for that. Physically or mentally.
5 Likes

There is no way this is real life. Someone is trolling the group :joy:

15 Likes

Can you cook? If no, it’s not cheating it’s surviving !! :rofl::rofl:

22 Likes

What in the Arcadia did I just read??

3 Likes

Uuuh, she’s at fault but so is anyone (hint hint) who throws interest her way. If he’s interested in her offered Blizzard, freeze his ish out. No.

I’d be asking where my damn lunch is at :thinking:

Farm Witch!! :joy: omg best term ever!

5 Likes

2 trailer park girls go round the outside…

58 Likes

I just can’t with these comments :rofl::joy:. Candie Jo Cally LaDawn

Nick Gardiner oh lord😂

Freeze all of his underwear and socks after he falls asleep. :grin:. No need to thank me… :laughing:

9 Likes

Send her a thank you card for allowing the money she’s saving you to go to you. Do you trust your man?

Dont waste a blizzard!

Can we at least get an update or something from OP? We’re all sitting on the half porch dying to know what happens next…

15 Likes

This can’t be. This LITERALLY cannot be real :joy: I refuse to believe this is an actual issue, location, or question. No, just no :joy:

14 Likes

What in the hell is this mess LOL

1 Like

I’m so weak :joy:🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼

Jessica Francis read these comments :joy:

1 Like

Alex Mcginnis not dairy queen and the half porch lmao

5 Likes

What crosses the line for one person isn’t for the other. Everyone’s boundaries are different. Both partners must respects each other’s. If you don’t like it communicate that to him and if it continues then he does not respect your boundaries. I would also tell her the same.

4 Likes

Did she turn the Blizzard upside down first before giving it to him??

15 Likes

That’s a heck of a story!! We need more details.

5 Likes

Can we get a picture of this half porch

4 Likes

Brooke Ann Evans-Walton

1 Like

Lisa Marie Permenter the damn comments!!!:skull::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Do you happen to own a pitchfork and a shovel? Those I feel would send a clear message in your particular situation. One in each hand to great them both.

6 Likes

Do it. Save the news article.

This should be on a episode of maury. Sounds like some backwood hilly billy Arkansas shit.

Sydney Shae Summers please read this post and comments :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

He is probably cheating

No harm in a man appreciating a beautiful woman with his eyes. I’d need more info about who she is regards the free lunch and what the intention is. Calling her a witch when she might just be a friendly sort is a bit on the jealous side as no-one really owns anyone else.

5 Likes

It sounds like you need to talk to your man…I wouldn’t say “cheating” but he needs to know that your uncomfortable. Don’t come at him like this…hostile and stuff. Just speak to him like a human being and see how he responds to it. If he makes it stop then great! If not? Then throw him away and find a man that will listen to your concerns and won’t entertain a girl bringing him lunch when he’s got somebody at home.

1 Like

Fucking farm witch. I am
Deceased :rofl:

Nowhere else except a trailer park with a cemetery would this happen…witches in 90s halter tops on half porches with DQ. TPB reboot material.

13 Likes

This is giving me life.

1 Like