Is it bad to eat deli meat while pregnant?

I am 32 weeks pregnant and I eat subway like maybe once a month and my baby is fine. Depends on what you eat. Please ask your doctor for real medical advice

Ask for the meat to be warmed up. The reason they tell you not to eat deli meat is due to listeria.

Deli meat and pregnancy | BabyCenter.

That’s all I was able to eat while pregnant with my now 7yr old Subway and sandwiches at home and I did not hear them and IAM currently pregnant 9month healthy baby for the first 6 months I lived off sandwichs lol my Dr and high risk Dr said it’s fine eat what I can keep down

I was told you just couknt eat cold meat as long as its heated it ok

I ate subway and meat sandwiches with all 3 pregnancies all the time. Twice a week or more, my kids are fine

1 Like

Is this post for real? Lol … cuz I love subway and I’m pg right now haha

1 Like

As long as it’s heated up you’re fine.

I was told not to eat it🤷‍♀️

I lived off subway spicy Italian sub when I was pregnant

You’ll be fine, and baby will be fine.

I lived off Subway with my second pregnancy. He’s perfectly healthy & graduated 3 years early. It didn’t hurt him at all. He weighed 9’4 when he was born

If you eat it heat it up first

I ate deli meat, shellfish, rare steak & pate when I was pregnant with my 2nd. During my 1st pregnancy I didn’t anything that pregnant women are told to avoid. Both kids are perfectly healthy. As long as you don’t go crazy eating “bad” stuff all day, you & your baby will be fine.

1 Like

I know It’s really hard to trust anyone here in group and pages That’s why we all have to be very careful with whom we invest or trade with because many out there, don’t have human hearts, all they do is to take advantage of people in search of the right account manager, cheating them and leeave them in debts. You can trust mrs Olgusya Gribova. I’ve earned so much from her within a short encounter with her and she has also helped a lot of individuals, you can contact her Via
:point_down:

Crypto Trading has changed my life. I always wondering why everyone trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker platform always giving out good testimonies but now I believe… Crypto trading is a profitable business only when you are trading with the right strategy platform. Your profit is always 100% secure I couldn’t believed my eyes when i saw my profit! I have no idea how to return the favour of the good work of Mr. Joshua Bunker . However, this is like a gift sent from God. Thank you so much Sir, I’m so grateful
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I don’t actually know how to explain this to people but I want to say thank you Mr. Joshua Bunker, I’m really excited for this great opportunity you gave me to trade on your platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com. You are a good COACH and financial adviser I got.
Trading with you and your company gave me a much needed boost in life. Your way of working and guidance have shaped up my skills even more. The way you are always there to guide me through my investments has made me a stronger person than I was and now i just got a new ride. You have been really great with your guidance, so I want to thank you personally. May God bless you Sir
Send him a DM :envelope_with_arrow: :point_right::point_right::point_right:Redirecting...

Now I believe what people say about you is true. are indeed a woman of your words, you have changed life including mine thanks for your kindness Mrs Olgusya