Is it normal that my 12 month old has no teeth?

when did you child get their first tooth? my 12 month old still has no teeth…should i be concerned?

7 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Is it normal that my 12 month old has no teeth? - Mamas Uncut

My son f didn’t get his first tooth until he was 18 months

My guy will be 1 on July 4th. He has 9 teeth… but all children are different in every way momma

The longer it takes for them to come in, the healthier they will stay. At least that’s what our dentist said.

2 Likes

My first got his first tooth on his first birthday.

My son was 4 or 5 months when he got his first two

The longer they take to come in, the healthier the teeth

1 Like

My son didn’t get his 1st until he was almost 14 months and they came in so weird. He looked like a vampire :rofl:

Yep I had two out of four have no teeth my second youngest is just loosing her teeth which is seven
They say it’s great as they have there teeth longer nothing to be concerned about
My second youngest was eating chicken wings before 1 with no teeth and she loved it

My kids both had teeth early but my nephew was 13 months before he got his first tooth. He probably would have had to wait longer but he hit his mouth on a coffee table and the tooth came through

1 Like

All kids milestones are different

My son didn’t even start showing a tooth until he was almost 11 months. His first tooth didn’t pop in until he was about 12 1/2 mouths.

I know someone babies who have like 3 teeth at 4 months. Every baby is different. No worries!

I’am making over $153 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 17465 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingOption754.pages.dev/

My now 7 year old didn’t get teeth until after 2 years old. Dentist said they’ll stay in there longer too, she hasn’t had one fall out yet. She periodically has to get X-rays to track the growth of grown up teeth behind the baby teeth.

My first son has his first tooth at 1 month and my second was closer to 10 months.

Yes this is late, needs some supplements. Tell ur doc. Nothing much to concern about. But still tel ur doc.

My daughter got her first tooth 2 weeks after her first birthday. After that she had 9 teeth within 6 weeks by 18 months she had all her back molars that usually come in much later. I was concerned tok before they all started coming 2 by 2 within weeks of the first

I’am making over $153 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 17465 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingJobs6.pages.dev/

My daughter didn’t get her first until 14 months old, doctor said her teeth will be stronger, lol!

My oldest had a mouth full by 9 months, my middle didn’t get her first tooth until 11 months and the baby is 6 months with no signs of teeth yet.
:woman_shrugging:

Neither me, my daughter, or my son got teeth until after turning 1 year old

My daughter was about 12 months when she got her first she bit down on my chin and 8 popped out at the same time my hubby had to get her off my chin

1 Like

My son didn’t get his first tooth until almost a year old. He has a mouthful of teeth now!

Don’t stress. It’s different for every baby. My first didn’t get a tooth until 9th month. My second had 4 by 6 month.

My 3 were all late getting there teeth aswell. I find when they do come, they pop all at once though. Hopefully soon :crossed_fingers: I would just be concerned if your little babes wasn’t eating well because of it. If they are I wouldn’t worry. Mom of 4 :heart:

My son got his first one about 3months old and he got another about every 4-6 weeks after

My son got his first tooth just before he turned 1. I have a cousin who didn’t get any teeth until he was 15 months. Every child is different. Teething is HARD for both baby and parents….enjoy your toothless little one while it lasts. They’re little terrors when they start cutting teeth :joy::weary:

All 3 of my kids had teeth by 2 months old.

Not if your pediatrician isn’t concerned. Also the longer it takes the teeth to come in, the stronger and more resilient to decay they are.

You should be asking the pediatrician