Is it normal to bleed in early pregnancy?

Hi I found I am pregnant this past weekend however I been having spotting or light bleeding. It started since last week on Thursday nigh and I still have it. The flow is definitely much slower than my period. Has anyone experienced this? Did you had a miscarriage? The only reason I have not seeing a doctor is because I am only probably like a month pregnant and most likely they won’t see anything yet with vaginal ultrasound. I am waiting in the meantime to hear back from my OB.
I do have to wear pad instead of a pantyliner. I also have a history of two miscarriage and have two rainbows :rainbow: babies. I just want to have some hope from other mom’s and hear what have their experience has been. Thank you​:pray:t2:

2 Likes

If you’re cramping then go in
Spotting is pretty normal , baby is fully attaching the dr has told me

I had cramping, lots of bleeding and once I miscarried and the other time I didn’t … he’s 11

1 Like

Implant bleeding had it with my son who I’m preggo with now but not with my daughter. Freaked me the F out. I would streak for a week like every other day. I say streak bc I didnt even use a panty liner it would just show when I wiped. I’m currently 26 weeks preggo and doing amazing.

1 Like

You might have subchorionic hemorrhage. I had one early in my pregnancy around 9 weeks. I’m now 24 weeks.

2 Likes

I had cramping and I was about 2-3 weeks pregnant I went to see my doc and he said I’m busy having a threatened miscarriage few days after I started bleeding wasn’t much though but he put me on bedrest and on cyclogest… It worked for me but I still had to get the shirodkar stitch I’m 25w4d now… Anyways what I’m saying is if ur cramping or u feel worried go see ur doc.

1 Like

If it’s enought to have to wear a pad I would get checked. I had implant bleeding with my last pregnancy but it wasn’t anything near a pad worthy amount just when I wiped.

1 Like

I had a full blown period my first 3 months with my first and 5 months with my last. Go to dr get checked its the only way to knowfor sure bc everyone is different.

2 Likes

When you’re pregnant you do not have a period, if there is any bleeding there is a reason it’s either with the cervix the placenta the baby itself or it’s going to be a spontaneous miscarriage or missed miscarriage so I would recommend going and getting checked out.

Spotting is sometimes normal. But if you are in pain and start having water come out with heavy bleadding than u are having a miscarriage. I’d go see a doctor. Don’t ask for advice on here everyone is different.

Go to your doctor. They can see something from implantation I did this with no pain and miscarried my first please dont wait.

I had spotty periods for 4 months. Had no idea I was pregnant cause periods were not always normal. Sometimes light sometimes heavy. Your OB will answer questions for you since you have had miscarriages. Hope for the best!! I hope you can carry this baby to term!

I’ve had a miscarriage too. I hope everything is fine. I’d wait a few days to a week. If the bleeding doesn’t stop, or gets worse, then make an appointment. You know as well as I do that, if you’re gonna miscarry, you’re gonna miscarry. Going to the doctor won’t stop it from happening. Good luck and big hugs to you.