Is it normal to lose feeling in nipples?

Is it nromal to not have any feeling in your nipples? i have been breastfeeing for the last 7 months and i just realised i feel nothing in my nipples…should i be concerned?

9 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Is it normal to lose feeling in nipples? - Mamas Uncut

Its built up calluses

I didn’t feel mine again until after i stopped breast feeding

1 Like

It’s normal … my sensations is still really dull has gotten better since we weaned .

Normal. It comes back

Normal, it comes back

It’s normal. It comes back until you get old. I’m 65. I don’t feel much in mine.

I stopped breast feeding in 2018. They aren’t near as sensitive as they used to be. And mine are pierced.

I didn’t breastfeed and still lost 70% sensation in my nipples after I had my boys.

Can’t feel mine. And normally that is what my bf would do to get me to higher levels. But now I feel nothing whenever he does touch them.

2 Likes

Normal. I don’t have really much feeling in the girls. Your body before kids and body after kids is super different

That’s a question for the Dr’s. But from experience, your nipples get use to breastfeeding and you can’t feel them as much or at all. The feeling should start coming back eventually whenever you stop breastfeeding.

I haven’t felt my nipples since I had my eldest almost 12 years ago. :rofl:

I will say though that piercing them late last year has brought back quite a bit of feeling. :flushed:

a legit company with easy withdrawal, contact the manager for more info veronika filina
@Redirecting...

I have been seeing post everywhere and lot of people keep saying reach out to her and eventually I did and it turned out to be legit I invested $500.00 and received $3500.00 in 5days thank you so much Ma’am Veronika filina thank you so much ma’am for making me somebody today God will continue to bless you ma’am. you can click on the link to contact her
@Redirecting...

My babies 2 years old I feel jack

I get paid over $ 125 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 21984 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.

M0re Info. https://bestonlinejobs71.netlify.app/

Normal. It’ll come back.

I haven’t had barely any feeling in them since my oldest was born . hes 7.
I can feel things the odd time. but other than that, they’re just there