Is it ok for my husband to like, heart, comment heart eye emojis, follow TikTok women that are single?

Is it ok for my husband to like, heart, comment heart eye emojis, follow TikTok women that are single??? As well as have his ex girlfriends husband on his fb page??? He has cheated emotionally before and lied multiple times about talking to women behind my back. He never likes or comments on anything I post to him on fb, never likes or comments on any TikTok I have at all. Am I just over jealous or does anyone else feel it’s disrespectful and hurtful

88 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Is it ok for my husband to like, heart, comment heart eye emojis, follow TikTok women that are single? - Mamas Uncut

Dump him…what an asshole

I think you answered your own question. The answer however, is no, it’s not okay.

19 Likes

It’s disrespectful for sure

11 Likes

If YOU are uncomfortable and don’t like it then no it’s not ok.

10 Likes

As long as he doesn’t step over the line then I wouldn’t have a problem with it

1 Like

Nope. He married you not his phn. That’s time he could be spending with you making you feel like you’re the only woman who matters in which you should be

5 Likes

Nope that’s disrespectful period!

5 Likes

If it bothers you or hurts you it’s not okay, talk to him you deserve better

2 Likes

I would have kicked him out the Frist he cheated they would not have been a second time no and is is not ok at all

2 Likes

Delete him on social media and life. My ex did the same shit it was like he was embarrassed of me so buh bye

It’s not okay and your not being over jealous, he’s emotionally cheating on you again!

5 Likes

My hubby was doin that been together 19 yrs I dunno what to think

If it violates your boundaries then no not acceptable

4 Likes

It’s 100% disrespectful. All that time liking other women’s stuff when he could be showing you that same attention.

Throw the man away.

3 Likes

Read what you wrote… how do you feel about it? Is it okay with you that your husband likes, hearts, comments heart emojis, and follows women on TikTok that are single?
There’s your answer. Only YOU can decide what you can or will accept or tolerate in your relationship.

8 Likes

I personally dont care, but that works for our relationship, but it doesnt work for others.

1 Like

Personally, it wouldn’t bother me.

2 Likes

No that’s not okay. he doesn’t respect you or care about your feelings. His actions should tell you how he really feels

2 Likes

He has no respect for you and I would not be surprised if he was cheating.

4 Likes

I definately would never be allowing this, it’s not even jealousy they just need to respect you enough not to do it, I’m sorry but if he’s spoke to multiple woman behind ur back he’s definately a cheat or thinks about it a lot, u deserve better than that x

8 Likes

You’re literally allowing the behavior by not being self respectful.

1 Like

To be very honest. You need to leave that cheater of a man ASAP and dont listen to any more of his lies

2 Likes

I find it disrespectful :unamused:

2 Likes

There should be a page to ask guys these questions. Idk, that shit doesn’t bother me but if a woman could get feedback from other guys it’d be great.

If he’s lied before he’ll do it again. My guess is he’s cheating or getting ready to.

1 Like

My guess is that he talks mad stuff about you to make people believe your relationship is on the rocks … and leaves things where he can cheat. When you post things to him and he doesn’t respond… but is responding to other women… the writing on the wall is pretty clear. Do y’all go in public together? Or are you guys always doing separate things.

1 Like

No it’s not ok! If he has already cheated emotionally then he has got to earn your trust back and he’s doing a pretty shitty job at it!! It’s disrespectful to you.

Ok you just answered your question!

1 Like

No! It’s disrespectful!

3 Likes

I wouldn’t allow it that’s for sure he would have two choices either stop or when he’s on his account be prepared to have me be on his account right after him seeing what he’s doing and if he liked one thing I don’t approve of then he will have consequences or I will make his life hell I would go on every thing he liked and post a comment reminding him that he is no longer single and if he keeps it up I will message the girls giving them 2 choices either remove him or be prepared to have your life ruined because I’m destroying the thing that matters the most to you I guarantee you there won’t be any more problems or he can leave if he wants to like other posts but if he leaves I’m airing all of his dirty secrets to the world and I will make sure he ends up alone and penniless if your with me then your with me until I decide to let you go other wise I’m making your life a living nightmare or Im going make it where you wish you were dead

It doesn’t matter what we think if you feel disrespected than it’s not ok. If he keeps telling you that your crazy or overreacting he’s gaslighting you. You have a proven reason due to HIS behavior to question his actions and behavior. If you tell him it’s hurtful or cruel and want him to stop and he doesn’t- it doesn’t matter why he’s hurting you. You don’t deserve that. You can feel sad that he doesn’t give you that attention that’s normal. Maybe try counseling and see if you can get you both in a healthy situation with you both on the same page so you both feel happy respected and loved.

3 Likes

I find it flat out rude. Mentally heart it and keep scrolling

I think of you have expressed your dislike about it to him and his it names you feel then yes it’s wrong. He shouldn’t fo it if he knows how unhappy it makes you. I personally don’t care that my hubby does it but that’s me. If yours has histiryvof cheating then he needscto be understanding and considerate of feelings.

Oh for a world without stupid tiktok emojis etc…

1 Like

Why are you still with him?

1 Like

Disrespectful on so many levels wow

1 Like

All depends on personal relationship boundaries and how you feel about it! For me it’s a hard NO! I feel like it’s a big issue of respect and I feel like that’s crossing boundaries. I would be mad and having a conversation with him about it and how i feel. How would he feel if the shoe was on the other foot. I’m assuming not great!

3 Likes

You know the answer to this, so please do not accept this behavior. You are worth so much more than to be disrespected like this.

It’s not okay period!

If he is a cheater then obviously it’s not ok. The fact that you are asking if it’s ok…looks as if he’s making you think that you are the problem. He sounds like a whole ass problem. Of course it’s hurtful and disrespectful to have a cheater that continues to look for the next side piece and makes you think your just being jealous. You already know this.

No because he’s married to you. He should be giving you that attention rather than other women.

1 Like

It seems like if he’s emotionally cheated on you before that he would be sensitive to that and how you feel about it and wouldn’t do what he is doing…

I’ve been married 34 years I do it hubby does it who cares lol

Not if he was my husband!!

1 Like

It’s a spirit of adultery. Eventually leads to real time philandering

2 Likes

Why ask us if its ok? It’s your marriage, is it ok with you?

10 Likes

Start doing it back see how he likes it . But like many have posted. Before if you feel disrespected then it doesn’t matter what we think. I would feel the same way if my husband was doing the same. Or vice-versa.

2 Likes

Insecurities have ruined many relationships. What is the real reason for the jealousy?

If you think it’s hurtful then it’s hurtful! He’s not respecting you.

2 Likes

Lol yes? It’s fine by me.

That up to u…is it ok with you…

Sounds like you need to give him some bhole

2 Likes

Absolutely not!!! My boyfriend isn’t on fb a whole lot but when I seen him just comment on another girls pic I was pissed! If you can’t pay attention and show love on my shit, the hell if you’re gonna do it on some other chicks. NOPE.

Um Heck No. You need to leave. He may still be cheating or planning to cheat again.

I would take him off all of your social media.

Your answering your own question he doesn’t like your stuff but likes others hmmm says alot action speak louder than and empty words

3 Likes

Yes.tic toc isnt real.you have 0 chance of ever meeting these people.

1 Like

Definitely disrespectful

2 Likes

People letting all this social media ruin their marriages and relationships. Its honestly just sad.

5 Likes

Insecurities ruins everything not just relationships. That kind if stuff hurts my feelings too. But that’s not life. Everyone deserves to respected. Insecurities come from past pos men usually and how we’ve been treated before. It’s not a life to feel like that.

1 Like

I wish people in marriages (or relationships in general) would stop comparing their worth to likes/comments.

5 Likes

Your not jealous he’s a jerk. Ik because I have one similar to that

1 Like

Doesn’t bother me. It’s just likes.

1 Like

You need to leave him. He does not love or value you.

4 Likes

If it isnt ok to you, then its not ok. You’re allowed to set boundaries and a spouse should respect your boundaries.

3 Likes

Why are you even with him

If he’s not liking or commenting your stuff but he sure has time to be doing that shit to women he’s not related to in any way/shape or form and based on the info you’ve given. Of course it’s not ok whatsoever for him to be doing this bullshit to you! I’d grab the bull by the horns and lay it on thickkkk on his ass. There’s no way I’d let something like that slide at all. I’d bring up the fact that even if you’d be ok with it, he doesn’t stand a chance in hell to stick his weenie in that :cat: just because he’s doing that shit. Grass ain’t greener on the other side honey! You don’t even have enough water on your end to water mine so why do you think you’ve got the balls & the cream to go with it to water that fn grass?! I way in hell. Assert your dignity & concern Girl! What he’s doing is NOT OK.

I really really hate to be a downer because I know it hurts but usually when a man doesn’t like your stuff he’s hiding you. I don’t think having his exs husband is bad because it’s her husband not her. But the tik tok and not liking your stuff is his way of staying on the down low so he looks available to other women.

3 Likes

No he is a fat liar and cheater

1 Like

Ew hell no. I’m sorry sis but you deserve a lot more.

I guess I’m just confused why you’re asking a bunch of disgustingly judgmental people what they find acceptable in your marriage?

7 Likes

Is HE single? If the answer is no, then no. No it’s not ok.

2 Likes

It all boils down to trust. Period. Now, judging by your post you don’t trust him. So, I think you need to do some soul searching.

4 Likes

Not if he wants to stay married :laughing: n I trust my husband completely I find it disrespectful :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

So why take the emotional abuse-- think about it before there are kids

If it’s not ok with you then it’s not ok. Respect, communication, and trust are the cornerstones of a relationship. What’s ok to one woman is not acceptable to another.

5 Likes

My opinion speaking for myself…I think if he can do it I can do it Better …

3 Likes

I mean, you said he’s emotionally cheated before and you’re asking if you’re jealous? Honey, you have a right to be upset.

And if he or someone is telling you that you’re being jealous then F*** them

5 Likes

Give him the :boot:and find someone worthy of loving and who loves you back! Find you a man that has eyes for you and loves and respects you! Don’t settle for the kind of man who pays attention to other women and not his own!

2 Likes

You’ve expressed a boundary and he’s crossing it. That’s all it takes.

2 Likes

If you dont trust your husband why are you still married to him? honestly my husband likes and talks to other females. if you are that insercure in your relationship leave him.

2 Likes

You are overreacting for sure he is freinds with his exes husband what is wrong with that and they can talk to women they are part of the human race too

2 Likes

Dump him. You will never find peace with this man.

No that’s absolutely wrong and disrespectful he needs to stop that shit or be single since he wants to act like it on the internet

Ew no. Not okay and tacky. You can smell the desperation

1 Like

No it’s disrespectful to you.

1 Like

yea baby, it seems… done.

or it would be for me. at THAT point.

have a sit down. put your concerns on the table. he obviously already has to know your boundaries.

but that ain’t right. i’m any way. express your concerns & see what he has to say. then go from there.
i know seeing stuff like that
makes you feel less than & disposable. i’ve been there.

sending all my warmth & love to you. it’s hard.

1 Like

Nope. Red fucking flag

I’m sorry but I feel like he’s done more than emotionally cheat. He’s not acknowledging you on social media to make it seem you aren’t together…so the other girls believe whatever lies he telling them

10 Likes

You deserve for it to be only you. He shouldn’t have agreed to a committed relationship if he had his mind on other women. It’s heartbreaking sweet girl, I know it is. I’m so sorry someone doesn’t see your value. You are worth so much more than what has been done to you.

3 Likes

We MUST wear our bitch crown PROUDLY and take control of the relationship…

he ruined that talking to other women he lost control when he did that…

See just how miserable he is so he knows how you felt when he did that to you…

If he can talk to other women he certainly can listen to you bitch about what he did 1,000 times till he says a answer acceptable to you…

Trust me we will NEVER get over that might as well REMIND HIM who RULES THAT RELATIONSHIP or he needs to bounce to his side hoes…

He knows you a bad, angry woman he knows not to CROSS YOU EVER AGAIN…

Funny how these nasty, skanky hoes drop off the planet when you TAKE CONTROL of the relationship and he sits his dumbass down…

when you take control they lose them balls… if not they will continue and you will be sad…

And if you never had to deal with this lucky you…

BRING OUT THE MEDEA in you!!

SERIOUSLY!!!

The fact that you are stalking him to begin with should tell you that you are toxic together and you need to get out. Or he does. Either way, need to end this one.

7 Likes

Nope. It’s giving women the attention that he should be giving you. He is giving women intention.

6 Likes

You deserve so much more! Find a man that worships you, girl!!

3 Likes

No you’re not overreacting. He’s with you and those females are single. He shouldn’t be doing that.

2 Likes

Umm…no not at all…but if you make it ok…then It’s ok…

1 Like

Definitely not overreacting.

Tell that boy to go. Men don’t act like that

5 Likes