Is it okay to sleep with another man while you are pregnant?

Twenty weeks pregnant and constantly in the mood to have sex. But the father and I aren’t together and don’t talk. I’ve wanted to have relations with someone else, but my best friend thinks it’s nasty to be with another guy while I’m carrying someone else’s child. Your opinion?

265 Likes

Do as you wish. Just be safe

9 Likes

Do whatever you want. It’s not up to anyone else to tell you what to do! Just be safe!

1 Like

If you’re not with the kids dad and you want to move on and be with another man then you do just that… Just be safe…

1 Like

i did with my oldest left her dad got with my second husband

1 Like

I personally wouldn’t be having kids with a man I wasn’t with and then having random hookups while pregnant but the only thing that matters is how you feel about it not how a bunch of strangers on Facebook feel about it :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

I met my husband when i was 5 months pregnant and we slept together i wasnt with the dad. We are still together 8 years later. So go for it. As long as hes clean and no stds.

8 Likes

Well you cant get pregnant twice!!!

19 Likes

Seriously though as long as you’re safe and no ones getting hurt, it’s totally up to you xxxx

5 Likes

No it’s not do what you want …
Child is in the womb . Well tucked in …

Ride away us woman have sexually needs as well .
Fuck your friend she prob got dick beside her every night …

Girl do what you want.
NONE OF THESE OPINIONS MATTERS. Because at the end of the day, you gonna do what you want. Asking only puts you in a position to be judged.

26 Likes

If you ain’t with the babys father go for it.

3 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t3: you have needs too!! Just be safe :v:t2::raised_hands:t2:

10 Likes

In the same position split up at 25 weeks pregnant I’m now 36 weeks but never thought of even touching another man while pregnant with another’s baby :mask:

2 Likes

Your baby in utero doesnt know. Make sure on condoms as that outcome can affect birth.

3 Likes

Your body, your child, your choice!!

3 Likes

No ones business but yours. Alot of people in here have “perfect” relationships and believe you should too but it’s your life as long as you are safe there is no reason why not and why you can’t find a new man. Fuck the ney sayers

1 Like

Do what you want just be safe. Also just so you know make sure he uses a condom clean or not, pregnant or not. Because I went into pre term labor with my youngest daughter because of it. Thankfully they were able to stop it.

2 Likes

OK ACTUAL REAL ADVICE HERE:
Just be very very careful during pregnancy with sex. An STI or related can be serious or dangerous for baby. I know I’ve craved sex A LOT in pregnancy (my husband is very accommodating :joy::sweat_smile:) so it’s a real thing if you are needing it, go for it. Just be sure to use condoms and be careful. For example, genital herpes is not stopped by a condom because it’s skin shedding so it can be anywhere in that area and get on you. If you have an outbreak during delivery, they have to go to a c section because it can be life threatening for a baby. So just weigh the risks, know your partner, use protection and have safe fun. It’s not just you that you’re protecting, it’s your baby :grin: No judgements at all comibg from me and there shouldn’t be any comibg from anyone else either! You do you, as long as you’re safe, screw everyone else.

29 Likes

Do what you want. Fuck everybody saying other wise. So ass backwards. If your not in a relationship why not.

Some of y’all are SO perfect it blows my mind

11 Likes

I couldn’t do it personally, but you do you!

I mean I wouldn’t go jumping on a bunch of different men just due to STDS AND STIS. But if he wraps it and it’s the same dude then get yo dick fix girl! :joy:

4 Likes

People with their negative opinions should just stay off this post. Dont make her feel shitty for wanting to be woth someone. Do what you want girl!

No… I saw a girls story that her daughter was born with a terminal disease because of an std she got from her cheating bf.

So if you don’t know that the person your with is clean don’t risk it.

Trust me your babies health is not worth a random hook up.

5 Likes

I think u should do what you want. Its your life. A whole bunch of strangers giving you a thumbs up or down or judging u is no way to live your life. If u wanna screw this guy do it. U only live once and its your life. Make yourself happy

5 Likes

Ya its nasty, repect your unborn child and your self more than that

6 Likes

Do wat makes u happy

2 Likes

Disgusting… And the fact you ain’t even with anyone and you’re thinking and wanting to do it… can you not wait till baby is here no? Sorry for been blunt but you’re asking for opinions and that’s mine!! Same with having someone’s baby, but having sex with another man weeks later , just find it wrong! It’s hard enough at times to do it with the baby daddy when pregnant and afterwards :rofl: let alone some random!!:see_no_evil:

5 Likes

I’m not with my babys father and he advised me to…but me mentally I culdnt do it :woman_facepalming: but everyone is different u got needs and if u dont mind go ahead just b careful and use protection cuz u nvr knw wht they can carry

2 Likes

I was always in the mood when pregnant and single both times. Just get yourself off, don’t even need a man

4 Likes

If youre moving on and its someone you trust. thats one thing but if youre just man hopping while pregnant i think thats gross.

3 Likes

Get you yourself to Ann Summers you don’t need no man right now!

2 Likes

Girl do what you gotta do. If you and dude aren’t together you can guarantee he’s out there having sex with other people, so why can’t you?

4 Likes

Or just get yourself a dildo :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Your body your choice.

3 Likes

Personally it wouldn’t be for me. But to each their own. I don’t let others opinions make my decisions and you shouldn’t either.

1 Like

Why not just get a toy lmao not even cuz of the baby but like covid … and stds … stay safe

4 Likes

I had a friend who met a guy while she was pregnant…she asked the same question, 6 years later they’re getting married. I say do you. Whatever you’re comfortable with.

19 Likes

I don’t think I’d be able to myself. To each their own but I couldn’t have sex with someone when Im pregnant by another man. Buy a vibrator

4 Likes

Your just a squirrel in search of a nut just be safe momma :partying_face:

5 Likes

just do what you want and quit going to Facebook and having to deal with all these judgmental people.

2 Likes

You’re an adult you can have sex with whoever you want to and don’t need anyone’s permission (other than the one you’re having sex with). It’s your body girl have fun but be safe.

6 Likes

my dildo was hornier than my man during my pregnancy. no regrets :partying_face:

5 Likes

Kinda in the same situation :sweat_smile: almost 19 weeks and me and the bd havnt been together like 3 months

Decision lies between you and the guy you’re interested in. Be clear, be clean, be safe. Never, never, NEVER let someone else’s opinions dictate what you do with your life girl!!!

22 Likes

Only an issue if you’re not being safe. Don’t sleep with someone without knowing 100% that they’re clean, it’s not worth it for you or your baby to get sick.

I tried and couldnt follow through myself. I found it too disrespectful. But I know plenty of people that have gotten with pregnant females :woman_shrugging:

Not like baby will know! Lmao just be extra careful about std’s

I’m a surrogate. Not my or my husband’s baby. We have sex often.

2 Likes

Better of sticking with a dildo

I found my now fiance when I was almost 8 months pregnant and we messed around :woman_shrugging:t2: do you girl

4 Likes

You do you and use protection! Don’t let anyone’s opinions dictate you!

8 Likes

I was 20 weeks when baby’s father left me for another pregnant girl (lol he’s stupid) and he told me he doesn’t care if I have sex with anyone. The thought of it never even crossed my mind. I felt too connected to someone else while carrying their child. However if you feel okay with it physically or mentally then it’s your body and completely up to you.

If you were with the father you guys would be having sex so if you’re dating someone I don’t see an issue with it. It really comes down to how you feel about it. Baby doesn’t know or care. Just be safe and make sure your partner is clean.

1 Like

I would just use protection and makes it clear with the man the guidelines

Your body. Your choice.

Be safe :v:

2 Likes

Do what makes you happy. Honestly you’re going to get a lot of mixed answers to this one and honestly none of them matters. It’s about what you want and as long as you know your feelings and you’re up front with them about what you want, your situation you know everything and you’re both wanting it then do what you wanna do.

3 Likes

I got with my husband when I was 7 months pregnant. Been married for 17 years & couldn’t be happier. Do you baby girl, just be safe

4 Likes

You can have sex with whoever you want, whenever you want. Its your choice. Your body belongs to you.

1 Like

To go out and sleep with just anyone, no that’s nasty. Now if you were dating someone that’s different

11 Likes

Just use protection. It’s very possible to get pregnant again wial still pregnant!

5 Likes

If you arent together and not talking there shouldn’t be a problem

Well prostitutes doit but then half dont know there baby daddys use protection but me personally yuk I cant even sleep with my baby daddy while pregnant eitherlone some other Male species

My sons dad and I broke up when I was pregnant and I slept with someone else. As long as you’re safe, who cares?

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s nasty, you and this man aren’t actually together. It’s not disrespectful. Ask yourself this, ( is he having sex and enjoying his time with a lady???) I’m sure he is!!! Now if you was a hoe and was sleeping around then ya nasty lol but disrespectful to a man your not actually with no!

1 Like

You do you and that’s all that matters lol. If your no longer in a relationship with the father then it’s fine, the baby isn’t going to know nor care lol.

1 Like

I’ve never been in that situation personally, but I wouldn’t. But do you girl, what ever you’re comfortable with, do it.

1 Like

Girl, DO YOU!! It’s YOUR body, so it’s YOUR choice! Just use protection so you don’t get any yucky std’s or anything. Girl, go get some dick. You feel good, so why not?! :metal:t3:

7 Likes

If you’re not with the father and you know and are comfortable with the other person then go for it.
Just stay safe and don’t worry about what other people think.

2 Likes

Your choice…but for me i didnt even want sex while pregnant i didnt even want to see my husband…

1 Like

As long as he’s ok with it, DO IT

My oldests dad abandoned me after I told him I was pregnant, I still had sex with people. Its perfectly ok

F her she jelly gotta get yours too momma while you still can :wink::wink:

1 Like

I ended up dumping my baby’s dad while pregnant and met my now bf also while pregnant. Gotta do what u gotta do lol.

Hey, at least you can’t get pregnant again. :rofl: you go get some!

2 Likes

Do what you need to do…be safe. Have your fun.

Do what you want. Just use protection.

1 Like

Just make sure you use protection still. Getting any STDs while pregnant can be dangerous for the baby. Do you and don’t worry about other people’s opinions.

1 Like

As long as you use protection so you don’t risk getting an std, then there’s no reason you cannot sleep with someone.

Your body is your own and you are allowed to do whatever you want with it.

1 Like

I wasn’t okay with it. I did find it nasty, but that’s because I was Inlove with my ex that I was having the child with. But you do you. I don’t blame/ judge you for wanting it or going after it. I understand the need :joy:

Go for it, I did the same thing!

Your friend can easily go fuck off. It’s your body and if you’re single, then I don’t see the problem — if you are being SAFE about it.

Girl don’t listen to no one u can go out and feel good. Just be safe there’s still diseases out there.

1 Like

I fee the same way lol but to each there own no judgement this way im going on a year without it because me and the dad arent together either and now im to busy i had twins and im pretty cranky lol

I met my husband while 8 months pregnant. Get it girl!

Use protection and fuck who you want. Pregnancy horny is fucking crazy, don’t waste it lol

Fulfill your needs! Lol he can’t get you pregnant :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I mean be safe about it. Also, dont expect this guy to stick around and become daddy.

2 Likes

Needs must doll, you do you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Wow! totally delete this page!

1 Like

Go for it. After that one time I got pregnant I didnt see the guy for 13 years. Don’t wait that long! Get it!!:joy:

You’re pregnant , and will have responsibility of a human being & you’re asking a FB page if you can have sex?!:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

7 Likes

use protection oral sex and kissing transmits stds too keep that in mind

5 Likes

You’re single. Use protection & do you. :heart:

3 Likes

I was in the same situation and couldnt. But thats just me! Do you & be safe!

I personally didn’t when I was pregnant with my oldest her father and I broke up when I was 3 months and I didn’t have sex with anyone at all until I had her but its only because there was no 100 percent effective way to safely have set with someone else . Now that being said If I were to be inbtaht position I would have the man go get tested wiat for the results and then jump.on that shit🤣 if he is a man with any integrity he should have no problems complying with that.

First off I’m amazed you want it loloo only because during all four pregnancies I was like don’t even look at me I’m tired and sick. I say your an adult do what u want

Get it! Honestly just have him get tested first and still use protection. Just watch out for your feelings this is still a vaunerble time due to hormones talk about it first to see where you both stand and then go for it! I would!

1 Like

Been there. Done that. Do you!