Is it possible that my boyfriend is bi?

Could my boyfriend be bi? Maybe? We both like when I lick a certain area on him but now he’s wanting me to use plugs on him and wanting me to use anal toys.

112 Likes

Uhh, idk if it’s just me but I feel like that’s a stretch. I mean yeah it’s possible, but just because he likes it doesn’t make him bi…

Anal play does not mean he is bisexual at all. My husband is 100% straight and still likes anal play, I mean, that is basically the male g-spot

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Is it possible that my boyfriend is bi?

Maybe that’s a question for him and NOT people on Facebook.

37 Likes

No Men g spot is there

13 Likes

Nope, doesn’t necessarily mean he is bi :relaxed: Although there’s nothing wrong with it if he is!

A man’s gspot is located in there. 100% normal for men to like it too! There’s a huge stigma behind men only liking anal when they are gay/bi.

20 Likes

It’s normal. That’s where the g spot is. Honestly it’s not gay ppl

5 Likes

It’s an erogenous zone. Prostate massage is supposed to be good. Doesn’t mean anything.

1 Like

Are you a woman? If so this is not at all an indication of bisexuality. Being bisexual is about the people you are attracted to, not the sex acts you like.

15 Likes

Chances are no, probably more comfortable with his sexuality and the pleasure he feels. Please don’t make him feel as if he is weird for enjoying it.

1 Like

A man can only be bi/gay if he’s attracted to men in someway. Liking butt stuff doesn’t automatically make him attracted to guys.

11 Likes

Lots of men enjoy it. And wouldn’t want it to be a man.

4 Likes

I think it’s just kinkiness

His G is up there. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Have a 3 some with another guy. You’ll figure it out.

11 Likes

He trusts you, you guys gotta grow together and keep the vibes bubbly, don’t find it weird with him…just peg him and show him who is boss lol. It is not weird, it is personal intimacy between you two. That’s all.

6 Likes

I’d talk to him about it but there are men who like having toys and their g spot stimulated and can still be straight. What people find pleasure in and who people find attraction towards are two different things. But there’s nothing wrong if he is! :rainbow_flag:

2 Likes

Shit is so weird bro.

You do know where the actual G spot on a guy is right?

10 Likes

No not at all… I think this is just new for you lol

2 Likes

I cannot believe someone would post this trash

8 Likes

Ummm, definitely a conversation needs to happen here if you are seeking clarification. However, I’d seek that clarification with him and not on social media. Communicate with your partner is my advise.

2 Likes

Just because he likes butt stuff doesn’t make him bi! But he also could be bi y’all should talk about it. happy pride!

5 Likes

A guy realizing his prostate is a huge pleasure zone and wanting it to be used in play is not a sign of being into men.

Straight men can enjoy that pleasure, too.

25 Likes

Just bc he enjoys butt stuff with you doesn’t mean he’s bi. He trusts you and wants to be freaky with you.

12 Likes

So that doesn’t mean he’s bi… He just enjoys feeling good from your actions

3 Likes

I think that’s a conversation to have with him. If you cant ask him then don’t ask strangers online.:unamused:

4 Likes

Ask him not Facebook

9 Likes

Sure is alot more homo questions lately. Is it because it is ‘Pride’ month or just dudes are getting more pervy.

11 Likes

Fucking shove with all
Your might then jk lmao

That’s kinda like asking if a woman who breastfed but also enjoys her partner to suck her breasts is a pedophile… What stimulus you doesn’t have anything to do with your sexual orientation. WHO stimulates you does.

15 Likes

Some people never took biology. It def does not make him gay or bi.

8 Likes

Hes just freaky, go tickle his g spot for him and he’ll love you :crazy_face:

4 Likes

It doesn’t mean he is bi. You should have left his booty hole alone if you were worried he may like it :rofl:

8 Likes

I mean you could… i don’t know… just ask him. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

I mean it feels good and your doing it. Doesn’t mean he is bi what so ever.

1 Like

I’ll never understand why people think because people enjoy something being done to them, people think it means they’re attracted to a certain gender. Clearly school health classes need to step up their game.

7 Likes

If that’s what it takes to get his rocks off I say peg away

9 Likes

I definitely think you need to talk to him. Just coming here isn’t going to give you answers, only opinions.

3 Likes

Well, does he like men?

Swear this has to be a troll page, it’s always dumbass questions

Omg butt play doesn’t mean gay. Both sexes can enjoy and partake and it doesn’t mean anything about sexuality. Instead of asking strangers talk to him….

6 Likes

Behind there ball bags is a spot they love to be touched it arouses them he may soon figure you don’t need something in the butt

If he wants you to do it to him then that doesn’t make him gay or bi. Plenty of heterosexual men enjoy anal play and pegging

3 Likes

Apparently its a g-spot :rofl:

FUN FACT
You don’t actually have to penetrate a males ass to find his g spot in the ass :speak_no_evil: :rofl:

Liking buttstuff doesnt mean you like dudes :joy: Lesbians like dildos, not dick. Straight guys can also like dildos, not dick :joy: Toys ≠ Sex orientation

4 Likes

Some men just like to be pegged :woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4:

What the hell is with all these is my man bi or gay questions?

3 Likes

I think he may be… My husband is like stay tf away from his butt

3 Likes

A lot of men like having their ass played with and they are 100 % straight. He wants to try new things with you. That’s healthy.

No. Men’s g spot is there. I’m sure it feels amazing lmao

4 Likes

People like what they like, that’s all there is to it lmao. What an odd thing to ask strangers before your own guy :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

He could be. But he could also just like exploring his body

1 Like

Idk maybe you helped him realize he is

4 Likes

I mean it could be a possibility but him liking these things does not necessarily mean he is bi

It is possible but just because a male enjoys these things doesn’t make them bi. That is definitely a conversation you need to have with him, but it is a sensitive are with lost of nerve endings that stimulate pleasure. Try ot of its whay he wants and if its not for you then you.move forward there as well

3 Likes

any holes a goal for men or women! X

Some men just like it from their woman, but another man doesn’t turn them on.

2 Likes

If he is wanting to do it with you then he’s not bi. If he wanted to bring another man into it then be worried

1 Like

Is it me or have I seen many post like this on this page today?

12 Likes

It’s possible but honestly I’ve heard that guys most pleasure comes from butt stuff :rofl::woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Why do yall insist on asking pages. We don’t know your boyfriend in person. Be grown and ask him.

7 Likes

If you’re comfortable do it! My fiance’s bi and I’m not into it, so he hangs out with guys.

My girlfriend does that stuff with her boyfriend and she doesnt mind!

Just because a man likes butt play doesnt mean he is bi or gay. You would be shocked on how many straight guys like butt play. A mans g spot is in the butthole. A good blowjob and a finger or a butt plug make the best blow jobs. My husband likes butt play I do myself to.

14 Likes

No, I don’t think he’s bi. Men’s ‘g spot’ is located in their prostate so it makes sense.

3 Likes

Is every questions posted here about questioning your or a spouses sexual orientation or preference this month?

Butt play isn’t exclusive to homosexuality or being bi. If a woman like butt play does that make her a lesbian?

4 Likes

My husband doesn’t like men in the last, but he likes anal play :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Liking anal play doesn’t make some one gay or bi. He just likes anal play. I mean he could be bi but he is with you so i really wouldn’t think much of it

2 Likes

Why don’t you ask him😄

3 Likes

Omfg - just because a guy likes anal play DOES NOT mean he is Bi! In order to be bisexual, you have to have sexual ATTRACTION to the SAME sex! :woman_facepalming:t2: Not to mention… a mans G-Spot is in their ASS! O…m…f…G! multipleheaddesk

Speak up & talk to him. Communication is key in a relationship.

3 Likes

It’s a g spot, so not necessarily bi

My partner hate men in that way he’s very homafobic but loves anal play on him and me, would it bother you if he was xx

That’s where their gspot is…

2 Likes

So many people caught up in the nigh.

Doesn’t mean he is bi! Means he is adventurous!

3 Likes

You lick his butt and you’re worried he’s bi…….come on now

31 Likes

Men have “g spots” in their rectums. It feels very good for them. Doesn’t mean they are bi!

4 Likes

Some guys just like it…

It’s most likely a personal kink/fantasy and not a sexuality as a whole.

People actually lick around each others buttholes? Never.

14 Likes

He’s just adventurous. Doesn’t mean he would want another man to do it to him

4 Likes

Some people like their butthole touched and some people don’t. :woman_shrugging:t4: It doesn’t necessarily say anything about their sexuality.

7 Likes

So you’re ok with licking a certain area but not comfortable asking him???

26 Likes

He’s kinky. Doesn’t necessarily mean he’s bi. Just ask him

9 Likes

Ima go with yes. Lol

Nah…just knows what feels good. A lot of difference between a penis and a plug/finger/or tongue :tongue:

You can lick his butthole but you can’t ask him about his sexuality?

For the love of god, just ask him.

Chances are he’s probably not bi or gay. Men have a gspot there and most say it just feels good. Some are totally off limits. It’s a personal thing.

But really though if he is bi is that going to be a problem? Why would it matter honestly?

41 Likes

No lol… also if you don’t want to do the job send him my way, I’ll give him a nice peg :smiling_imp:

31 Likes

He could just be into anal. If he is bi and you are monogamous, it shouldn’t change anything. But it just sounds like something he likes. Unless he likes men, sexually, he isn’t bi

2 Likes

Straight guys like that too doesn’t mean he’s gay.

13 Likes

Just because he likes Anal stuff doesn’t mean he’s Bi. It just feels good :woman_shrugging:t2:. What makes a person Bisexual is being attracted to both sexes. That would mean if women who like their kitty licked would be bi.

13 Likes

Wtf is wrong with these girls​:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: THIS is why so many straight men are scared to admit they like butt stuff… they should love it, its were their G spot is located. If they dare say they like it they get accused of being bisexual or gay

45 Likes

Orgasms don’t define sexuality. We all have our pleasure centers and a lot of girls really enjoy anal for the same reasons some guys do. It can be a lot of fun to us toys on him… https://www.lovehoney.com/advice/sex-toys/strap-ons/beginners-guide-to-pegging.html?_fp1=ppc_generic&_fp2=6513282881&_fp3=81907284921&_fp4=pegging%20for%20beginners&utm_id=go_cmp-6513282881_adg-81907284921_ad-452075519400_kwd-336992408306_dev-m_ext-_prd-_mca-_sig-Cj0KCQjw_dWGBhDAARIsAMcYuJwmxwyxsy_xOVjwiYZI_oe4KviODx8JUAmww5daueckcCy7NnQRq7saAl3iEALw_wcB&utm_source=google&gclid=Cj0KCQjw_dWGBhDAARIsAMcYuJwmxwyxsy_xOVjwiYZI_oe4KviODx8JUAmww5daueckcCy7NnQRq7saAl3iEALw_wcB

2 Likes

ya’ll some nasty but lickers🙄

29 Likes

Why does everyone assume their boyfriends are gay or bi? Educate yourself people.
Prostate Orgasm: Prostate Massage and the Male G-Spot

4 Likes

The male g spot is in the ass, that doesn’t automatically mean he is bi though. Why not just ask directly :thinking: I don’t see how that could be a bad thing to ask.

1 Like