Is it possible to be pregnant but have a period?

I had it for a few months, you should get checked out to be safe.

Yes! I did for 6 months of my 1st pregnancy. Turned out I have a bicornuate uterus :woman_shrugging:t3: has 2 more successful pregnancies after with a period.

My best friend in High school had something every single month she was pregnant…

bleeding when actually pregnant is the sperm implanting itself to the uterus wall and can cause pretty heavy bleeding almost like a period

My 3rd pregnancy I had my period the first 2 months. Then it stopped. Ultrasound I figured I would be about 3/4 weeks I was 12wks 6 days

I had my period for the 1st 3 months of my pregnancy. I didn’t find out I was pregnant until 16-20 weeks

Had a cycle a week before I found out I was pregnant…only clue was the constant throwing up.

yes both pregnancies, first one i found out when i was 4 months along, 2nd one i found out when i was 6 months along.

Someone I know didn’t know she was pregnant until she was 4 months along because she got her period. I bleed for a month straight during pregnancy because I had a miscarriage while pregnant.

My 2nd pregnancy I had a “period” for 5 months. It scared the hell out of my when my dr said well you’re 6 months pregnant.

2 Likes

I had my period the first 2 months i was pregnant with my daughter who will be 9 in dec and i had a period the 1st month i was pregnant with my son who just turned 2 in march. It can happen

My mom’s best friend had hers the entire time she was pregnant and went into labor not knowing she was pregnant it happens all the time in fact channel tlc has a tv show about it

My mom didn’t know with me until she was 4 months pregnant, had her period that whole time.

My cousin had a normal period all through her pregnancy. She only gained 10 lbs and didnt know till she went into labor.

I had one both times I was pregnant. Just the first one I should have skipped but I had it just the same!

I know I was pregant 2 days after my period doctor said test show 13 weeks pregant. It is scarey plus bleed through pregancy twice

I was 2 months prego before i found out cus i was still getting my period but got really sick so went in n sure enough i was 2 months prego

With my second child. I had mine all the way up 4 1/2 months. Didn’t ever suspected I was pregnant bc I was still have my regular period.

It absolutely possible. Theres actually a show about people not even knowing they were pregnant until its time to give birth

Yes my first 1 I had my “period” for first 2 months. My 3rd and last 1 I bleed off and on my whole pregnancy.

My aunt had her period for 6 months during her pregnancy. I cannot imagine.

I was nearly 4 months pregnant when I found out cause I was still having normal periods … I was carrying twins and everything turned out ok x

I went four months having a period started gaining weight went to the doctor and I was pregnant

Yes. I had a full blown 7 day period with my 3rd child. Thought it was a miscarriage

I had my period got the first 6 months. I didn’t know till my jeans wouldn’t fit anymore and that was around 6 1/2 months.

It’s not your period when you are pregnant ladies smh its brakethrow bleeding in order for it to be a real period you would have to have an egg not be fertilizes buy the sperm so if your pregnant that has already happyen bleeding during pregnancy can be for many reasons but it being a real period is not one of them

It probably wasn’t a period and was likely implantation spotting

1 Like

Yep. My grandmother had her period the entire time she was pregnant with my uncle.

I actually had 3 periods when I was pregnant with my first pregnancy and ended up having full term twins 6 months after my last period

My mother had a period the 1st 6 months of her pregnancy with my brother. I had one the 1st 2 months with both mine

Yes my doctor called it an anniversary bleed. I had my period while pregnant for the first month

I found out about my first at 4 months due to getting period and mild symptoms so I never thought I was till then

This happened to me. I also had a period the very next month.

When my mom found out she was pregnant with me she had a period the entire time . happened with both me and my brother

I had a period the whole pregnancy with my 1st child. Found out at 12 weeks i was pregnant.

With my first I was almost 12 weeks pregnant and had been getting my period and playing soccer until I woke up in the middle of the night throwing up. Thought I had food poisoning turned out I was pregnant haha

My Mom had a period with my sister every month until she was 5 months pregnant so it is possible.

I was bleeding all through 1st trimester and a bit of my 2nd. It was different than my regular period, tho. It would stop and go again.

I found out I was pregnant at 14 weeks. Still had a period until 18 weeks. No pregnancy symptoms.

I had a period every 4 weeks for 6 months while on the pill and only found out I was pregnant when I went to go get my BC refilled

I was almost 4 months pregnant and got my period. I only went to dr cause my belly looked swollen

With both my pregnancies i had my period for the first 3 months.

Bleeding in the 1st trimester is common. Getting a “period” is not. I would go to doctors

My Granddaughter had a period every month and then found out she was 7 mos pregnant!! It happens!!

I had my period for 6mths of my pregnancy and had test done when only 5wks along!

With my son I had my regular period for the first 4 months of my pregnancy.

My daughter had periods for the first 6 months with her last 2 pregnancies…

Yes with my 1st who is now 14 I did about the 1st 4 months or so! Had no idea I was pregnant!

I had a “period” the first 5 months of my first pregnancy. The doctors said it was normal :woman_shrugging:t3:

I just talked to a woman today who told me that with her 3rd child she still had her period for the first 5 months of pregnancy :open_mouth:

Yes. I got pregnant October 26 (last time we had been together), had my period in November, found out I was pregnant December 1.

I have a friend that had a period for about 6 months before she found out she was pregnant

I bled all through my pregnancies, have 3 healthy girls

With my first son I had it until I was 6 months along so yeah it happens

I had my “period” for 6 months into my pregnancy

I had 3 before I found out I was pregnant with my son

I had a period for 5 months and found out I was 6 months pregnant with twins. Apparently I was spotting

My first child I was 4 months pregnant when I found out. Had my period all 4 months

Yes it happened to me 6 months ago… And i am due in October

Yes, my mom had 4 periods after she was pregnant with me. I had 1 period after I was pregnant with each of my sons.

I had a massive period… early February… then by mid February… found out I was pregnant… for 3 weeks. So I must of been pregnant during period… even tho I was convinced I wasn’t lol

It was likely not a period but implantation bleeding. Which is normal for some.

I never did, but my mom had hers until about 5 months pregnant with me. Reading the comments, apparently it’s a pretty normal thing

My sister had her period for the first 3-5 months of at least her first pregnancy

Yes, both times i was pregnant with my sons i still got a regular cycle until i gave birth when i was pregnant with my daughter i did not have a period at all

Yes it’s possible, with my first pregnancy, I had my period till I was 5 months

I got mine for the first month with my first.

I had a period the first 3 months of my 1st pregnancy no complications and had a healthy baby boy:)

My 3rd pregnancy…had a light period before finding out I was pregnant.

Yes, I had mine for the first trimester with 2 of my kids

I did for the first 4 months with my first

Yes ma’am… it took blood work to find out I was pregnant…The pregnancy test kept coming back negative

I had mine for 3 months with my first daughter.

While it’s not a actual period (that’s just impossible) you can have bleeding in early pregnancy.

Yes! I had three and I had no problems with my pregnancy.

I had a period all the way through eith my don so yes it’s possible x

Yes, you can be pregnant and still get your period. I did for the first 4 months of my last pregnancy

The first 4 months with my brother my mom had one but she also double ovulates sometimes so that could be why

My Grandma spotted throughout all 6 of her pregnancies like a period.

I’ve had 5 and 3 of those 5 still had periods… my first 2 I had a period til I was almost 5mo pregnant

Yes with my first I had my period the first five months

I had periods for 2 months after I got pregnant. When I finally went to the doctor and confirmed I was pregnant we couldn’t for the life of us figure out when I got pregnant

Yes I had a period for a week then two weeks later I found out I was pregnant

I had a period for 5 months and was pregnant

I had two like that I was five month pregnant with my youngest son before I found out because of my period

Very rare but you could have 2 uterus.

Have you ever heard of the tv show "I didnt know I was pregnant "? Yes you can

My grandmother got her period all 9 months w my aunt.

My grandma actually had hers the entire time she was pregnant with her youngest daughter.

Yep had a period for the first 3 months with my first and the first 2 months with me second

I bleed until 18 weeks ish with my third who is now 11

Yes, but schedule an appointment with your OB/Gyn just to confirm.

Yes my.mom while pregnant with me for 5 monthd

My mama had a period the whole time she was pregnant with my sister.

Yes, twice. And both ended in miscarriages, with one being ectopic

I was 5 month pregnant and had a regular period

Yes it’s possible I had a period with my son the all 9 months.

I found out when I was roughly 11 weeks still had my mentural on time,

Yip I still had periods for the first 7 months of my first pregnancy.

I had a period for 2 months after getting Preggo with my 2nd.