Is it possible to get pregnant so soon after giving birth?

Mom had 11, we’re 10 months apart. What the f.

1 Like

Very high. Happened to me my kids are 11 months apart

That my friend is how my younger 2 grandkids are only 10 months apart.

My niece and nephew are a year and 2 weeks apart. My sister also had csections with both. Not idea (maybe it is for some) but definitely can happen.

My older 2 are 10 months apart. And I’m due November 30th with my 3rd. 2018 2019 and 2020.

Yes mine are 9 months and 3 days apart

1 Like

Dude you are way more fertile right now there is very good chance you could be pregnant. I have a couple of friends that graduated with their siblings bc of they are only 9 months apart. Anyways if you are your kids will be great friends bc of the closeness in age :heart: good luck with everything mama

1 Like

Very possible… I have 2 kids that are 10 months apart… and my second was not born early… he had to be induced because he was 8lbs 14oz. It worked out they are 13 and 14 now… routine is the key

I have a 4 month old and I’m 3 months and 2 weeks pregnant

3 Likes

My kids are 13months and 10 days apart.

Get the morning after pill

You are the most fertile after giving birth. You aren’t even supposed to have sex for six weeks after birth. You are at a huge risk for infection. They tell you to wait for a reason. You need to heal completely on the inside. It is not very smart to get pregnant so soon especially after a csection. Wait two weeks and take a test. Definitely talk with your obgyn about it.

1 Like

Yup. My kids aren’t a full year apart… super fertile

2 Likes

You are actually Way more fertile and yes totally possible

1 Like

I haven’t but I have a friend who is about to have her 3rd child which will make her have 3 under 3 years old…

It’s definitely very possible…

I got pregnant 2 weeks postpartum after my first and I tried getting pregnant for 2 1/2 years with my first lol

I know a girl that literally got pregnant with baby #2 3 weeks after having baby #1

1 Like

I got pregnant 8.5 weeks after giving birth. My two youngest ended up being born exactly 11 months apart (8/8/17 & 7/8/18)

Two words…Irish Twins :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

My kids are only 11 months apart… so yes lol. I also had a c section first baby, still got pregnant immediately after the 6 week healing time lol :grimacing:

Not as close as this but my 1stand 2nd are 15 months apart and 2nd and 3rd are 12 months 6 days apart.

I had a miscarriage in late dec and was pregnant again in feb

Yes. My 2 are 12 months 10 days apart.

My youngest babies are 9 months & 19 days apart. I was pregnant before my 4 week postpartum check up & had no idea! #irishtwins​:two_hearts::pregnant_woman:t2:

1 Like

My son was born the day before my daughter was 10 months lol. It’s totally possible

Very highly likely, go get the morning after pill

1 Like

My daughters are and year and a day apart March 1 and 2

When u breast feed u usually don’t get pregnent.

2 Likes

Um yes lol I’m surprised your dr didnt tell you that you’re extremely fertile postpartum

2 Likes

My girls are 10.5 months apart. Not sure the time difference but I missed my whole 1st trimester with my 2nd miracle baby! I figured okay im on depo I’ve had it and not had a cycle before no problem. Was supposed to start like july 3rd or 4th. By the 4th I asked my sister even tho deep down I already knew. Me and their dad only had sex 1 time after my now 5 year old was born at that point. And was only after getting the shot. When my 5 year old turned 6 months I found out I was 3 months pregnant and I cried so bad. Looking back I only thing I’d change is not let him come back. My 2 miracle babies are my world and the youngest out of 4 girls. Named my last one Nevaeh, shes a true gift from God. So to answer yes its possible. If you are that worried call your doctor asap. Good luck girl

Yeah I did this 3 kids born within the year of each other 2 of my younger 3 (I have 6) are the same age for a month lol :joy: x

1 Like

I had 4 kids in 4 years.
14mths between #1 and #2…I fell pregnant with #3 only 7 wks postpartum, so there is barely 11mths difference…then #4 arrived 12 days before my eldest’s 4th birthday

1 Like

Yesy two are 11months apart

1 Like

Irish twins or like me and 13 months apart… its like having twins… congrats :rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Very possible I mine are 1 year and 4 days apart

Very likely, I had twins by c section and fell pregnant within 4 weeks of having them, so I feel like I’ve got triplets😂 they’re 11 months apart xx

3 Likes

:rofl:yes my boys are just under 11 months appart! Both born in 2007​:+1:

Our son was born in December and we got pregnant with our daughter in January. When she was born, he was 10 months old.

I had csections and I got pregnant 4 weeks postpartum

I know many people who have and ended up having “Irish twins”

I think you’re super fertile like the first 3 months after having baby. I know several people that have siblings close in age 10, 11, 13 months apart

4 Likes

My oldest sisters birthday is Dec. 1st and my middle sisters birthday is December 6th…yes. Also, please keep us posted. And, for you to be in any of that type of mood…girl, you’re a rockstar! My youngest will be 8 in February and I’m still waiting for my libido to come back! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

It happened to me. My son was 7 weeks old and I had a wild night with my husband and went to my check up a few weeks later and found out that I was 4 weeks pregnant.

1 Like

Ur most fertile at that time… hope the best for you, I really do, but this is one reason you aren’t supposed to have sex at all for 6 weeks after the baby. Dr should have shared this with you… good luck

My sister had two babies almost 9 and half months apart. She was 5 weeks at her 6 week checkup.

1 Like

My sister and I are 9 months and 3 weeks apart…we are the same age right now as we speak…my birthday is in 3 weeks

My niece did. Her boys were 10 months apart.

My cousin had a baby in January and then another in November same year. My daughter who battled to have her first baby decided to wait and see what happened and 1 year later baby no 2 arrived. Please keep us posted. We will support you.:blush:

My mother-in-law did,gave birth to my brother-in-law in January of 77,when she went for her postpartum checkup she found out that she was pregnant with my husband🤣. The kicker,their 11 months apart AND were born in the same year😂. It can definitely happen

1 Like

That happened to me. Went for my 6 week checkup after having my son and was told I was pregnant!!

You are super fertile after birth. My daughter’s are 11 months apart due to that same thing :laughing:

2 Likes

My mother went back for her 6 weeks check up three times and was pregnant! Are family ended up 8 girls and one boy! Ages 67 oldest and youngest 52! 2 miss carries!

Yep it can happen! I had two in the same year! January then In December. Raised them like twins!

1 Like

There is 11 months difference between my two nephews. When she went for her 6 week follow . Yep she was

Yes. My mom had my oldest brother, went back for her 6 week checkup and was pregnant with my other brother.

2 Likes

Yep ! I had my son nov 04, then my daughter came along sep 05 , got caught when baby was 4 weeks old x

Yep…my kids are just under 11 months apart…called Irish twins…lol

Yes… Found out that I was pregnant again when my first child was 5 mths old… They are 1 year and 1 week apart.

Yes you can get pregnant within the first 6 weeks . I know you said you were formula feeding but you can also get pregnant while breastfeeding, a lot of people think breastfeeding is a natural birth control

2 Likes

A morning after pill would have helped

2 Likes

I have a set of cousins 10 months and 29 days apart. My aunt was no more than 8 weeks post partum when she conceived. Generally speaking a woman needs to have one cycle after her bleeding has stopped from pregnancy. The uterus takes 5-6 weeks to heal and shrink back down, if the birth was vaginal with no complications. All that to say, yes it’s possible but your conditions would need to be perfect. Wouldn’t rule it out tho…

My youngest 2 are 13 months apart

1 Like

Drs have told me that’s the most fertal time and its super easy to get pregnant within that time. That’s why I don’t have sex for the first few weeks after baby lol

My boys are 16 months apart

Yes I had fertility problems and when I gave birth to my second the doc said fron day 1 of baby’s birth to 12 weeks after u are the most fertile ever

Yes my boys are 10 months and 10days apart

I have one turning 15 tomorrow and one 16 on Monday so 363 days apart, so yes.

Yes it’s the easiest time to get pregnant I hope your ready for baby number 2

Yes i did… My daughter’s birthday is January 22 and my new daughter is due January 19th

Ummm it’s called being a responsible adult. And yes it is possible. Time to wake up and grow up.

It’s the MOST fertile time of the year!

My older 2 are 12 months 12 days apart

Your most fertile time ,is up to 3mths after giving birth x

You definitely need to get checked

I got pregnant 4 weeks later

10 months 2 weeks between my sister and i.

Yes! You are the most fertile then

Yep ypur super fertil3after having a baby…

Possible anytime that you have intercourse…

Yes. I have 2 children born in 1983… Jan 29 and December 20th! 6weeks they are same age.
Got pregnant with #2 night of six week checkup!!’

1 Like

Yep. My 2 youngest are 10 months apart.

I got pregnant 8 weeks postpartum

Absolutley! As soon as 2 weeks after birth. I am 10 in a half months older then my younger brother, he is 14 months older then our youngest brother. My mom carried all three pregnancies to 42 weeks. We grew up like triplets.

4 Likes

My mom did that TWICE. Had me, went for the 6-8 week check and was pregnant. 5 years later had my sister, 6-8 weeks checkup showed she was pregnant again. It is very very possible.
Me: 05/17/1997
Irish twin: 05/16/1998
5 year break
Sister: 02/22/2002
Her Irish twin: 02/21/2003

16 Likes

I have a six Yr and 7 Yr old hun and they are so close it’s unreal. They fight like cat and dog as any siblings do but they also share the most amazing bond x

2 Likes

Yes. I fell pregnant when my daughter just turned 8weeks! 11months between them

You can get pregnant as soon as three weeks postpartum, even if you haven’t gotten your regular period!

1 Like

It can happen. I have two cousins that were convinced before the six week checkup.

2 Likes

I got pregnant the very first time we were intimate after having my first child, right at 6 weeks postpartum. My sons are 10 1/2 months apart.

1 Like

I was pregnant at my 6 week postpartum check. I even got the depo shot and breastfeeding.

4 Likes

My brother and I are Irish twins, born 1 year and 2 days a part, its very possible.

Yes this is how my first two were, they are 11 months apart.

1 Like

I am 10 months from my older sister. She was born February 81 and me December 81. Yes, it is possible.

2 Likes

Yes I had a c-section and got pregnant right away my kids are 11 months apart

My girls are 9 months and 3 weeks apart lol yes you can get pregnant that soon.

my youngest two are not a year apart. Yes it’s more than possible lol

My mom’s got pregnant with me four weeks after having my brother …

You are very likey to get pregnant right after having a baby. I found out I was pregnant again at my 6 week postpartum check-up. My boys are 11 months apart. I’ll admit that it’s hard sometimes but it’s worth it. I love that are so close in age bc they play so good together. Everyone thinks they are twins even though they are totally different sizes.

2 Likes

I just had mine last week and I got a year and half break from being pregnant and being a mom to a baby that this time round no lovin will be happening till I’m sterilized :joy: I love both of my children but I don’t want another surprise baby close in age :joy:

There is 9mths between me and my brother. I was born in may he followed in February. She had had a section too. Got told off by the drs I believe as her section wouldn’t have healed by the time her stomach would be stretched again.