Is it time for me to move on from my relationship?

He is broke. Just using you. Don’t be a doormat. Never take him back unless you want to get used again.

Ladies, why do y’all let guys treat you like this? You and your child should be a priority, not an option. He’s stringing you along like this because you’re letting him. He’s sweet talking you but can’t come see his son? Tell him to fuck all the way off, file for child support, and teach your son the proper way to treat a woman.

4 Likes

Perfect dad?? If he was that he be making an effort to see his baby boy. You should move on, tell him that, & give him the opportunity to make amends to see his son.

Anyone who cant or doesnt love your child shouldn’t be given the time of day! Idc if he loves u or not that baby should be a priority … And how could u love someone who rejects your son???

1 Like

Why are you hanging around and getting hurt!!! There are a lot more fish in the sea that will treat you like a queen and also love your son the way he should beloved!!!

1 Like

He is gaslighting you (emotional manipulation) to keep you for his own benefits, please go see a professional you deserve so much better and so does your son good luck x

1 Like

I feel sorry for you that you’re still holding out hope for him. We’ve all been there and I understand you have a baby to him so you want it to work out even more. But you deserve better.

1 Like

Girl tell him bye. There is plenty more out there that would love you and your son. You don’t deserve a man like that… and he sure doesn’t deserve to be in your sons life if he doesn’t want to be around or he shows up here and there. That’s not a father!!! Better is out there for you

3 Likes

Know your worth hun. Move on. Trust me, someone leading you on is just too busy with other people. You will not find happiness ha bong on, or staying in 1 spot for him

Why would you want him in your life? You cannot live on love alone. If he is a dead beat Dad, he will be a dead beat mate.

Have more respect for yourself and your son. I’m sorry to be so blunt, but he doesnt want you and he doesnt want any father responsibility either so move on and do what’s right for your child. Be proud to walk away from a shitty situation like this and raise your son to NOT BE LIKE THAT.

You’re his plan B, or maybe C, bit it’s obvious you and your son are not important enough to him to be in his life. Keep the door open for your son, but slam the door shut on him unless you want history to keep repeating itself

1 Like

Move on you worth so much more and you and your child deserve so much more, head up and look to the future there is so much more out there for you x

1 Like

Move on! He doesn’t want to be bothered. Just be patient. You may find someone else. Those things happen when you least expect them.

Move on put your son first.He is not ready to be a good partner or father you deserve better

How the bloody hell can you have feelings for someone like that in this day and age there is no need to be in a relationship like that move on for your own sanity

He hasn’t seen his kid since Xmas speaks volumes, waste of a human, I couldn’t go a day

2 Likes

He’s living his life while ur sitting there taking care of the baby by ir self?? Oh hell no…u get up and live ur life and let him go. U will see soon enough that’s not love.

Sounds like he just doesn’t want responsibilities. Move on, but let him be his daddy when he’s ready to be

I think if you have to ask on FB, you probably already know the answer… x

2 Likes

Hes no way good enough for you and baby. Find someone who is. Xx

Just go he wants u to chase him and he won’t let u catch hi. For very long. There r other fish in the sea. Just go

Kick him to the curb. There is a better dad out there for your son.

Rejection makes them come back quicker and harder. Time u reject him and decide what u want to do and how much u want him around. He shud still be there kids dad no matter what .

Fuck that ! Its time for you to move on. Why cant you be happy also ?! You need to do what is best for you and your baby

It’s over, he’s decided he doesn’t want responsibility but doesn’t want to be the bad guy.

1 Like

Remember, whatever you choose, that’s what you are eventually teaching your son is okay. That’s how he will grow up to treat women.

He is playing heads games, he is telling you what you want to hear, he sends you pictures, to have you on the string while he is out doing his thing and your not, kick him to the curb, MOVE ON!!

He has moved on and so should you.

1 Like

Run don’t walk run as far away as you can get! He’s playing you for a fool.

OMG!! honey you don’t deserve all this, time wait for nobody, you have to move on, and I am also single,my ex cheated on me, and since last one year I have been living alone, I love you,if you don’t mind to accept me dear, I am loyal and honest

Dump his ass. If you not his only one …find you someone that will make you his onlyone.and if he don’t pay or see y’alls child for a whole year .file abandoment. On him

Move on…you deserve to be treated like a queen not a servant hun, find your happiness xx

If you have to ask this question on social media then you know the answer.

3 Likes

Tell him GOOD BYE! He’s not worth it!

1 Like

Sounds like he wants his cake and eat it No Can Do good luck

You do not deserve that hurt! Move on!

Move on baby girl. He is giving you just enough to keep you around

Move on girl while you can!!!

Trust has gone, yes move on. :worried::worried::worried:

You. Don’t. Deserve. Crumbs. It. Is. His. Loss. Move. On.

Get rid of him .He is only using you.

1 Like

You know what you have to do move on already

Get rid you are better than that you and your baby deserve better xxx

Your being a doormat. Definitely move on.

Nope. Move on. Those feelings are guilt.

Move on dude he ain’t worth it

Move on! You deserve more; you just don’t believe it yet.

Leave him he’s not worth it and never will be

I’m a guy…leave his ass. Either you know it or it’s not there.

No don’t turn back!! U deserve better!!!

Time for a new man…

Walk. Away…and FAST.

Get him out of y’alls life.

Think about your child

See you BYE that’s all I got to say about that

Listen I’m in the same boat me and my daughters father still have feelings for each other. …but we aren’t good together and he did the same thing cause he didn’t want me to move on in case he did not like what he was moving on too … you need to know your worth for you and your child …I have to keep my distance from my daughters father we only speak About her …cause I’m not over it yet but I’m getting there … and go to court get child support and a set visitation order take your life back you deserve it

2 Likes

Take your emotions and effort and give it to your child and move on from him. You deserve better and you are better than to accept crumbs from anybody, especially a low down cheater. Take his butt down to child support and get your baby his money. Don’t let him talk you out of it. You are a Queen act like it

What a loser.Nope,tell him 100% or nothing but looks like hes already given you his choice.

Why let him have his cake and eat it too? The guy isn’t worth it and just by saying he doesn’t feel like its his son show wh a t type s father he is A DEADBEAT Why would you want to settle for this imature jackass

Get out now. He is garbage. Get strong for you and your kid. Cut him out

By By to the asshole and better yourself so you can take care of your child

Another dead beat dad

1 Like

I would never trust him again.

Move on. Stop the dumb shit.

Get rid of him! Now’n

1 Like

I.would.marry.u.in.a.minute

Honey.u.too.good.a.person.get.rid.of.him

Get rid of him girl 🙅

2 Likes

Move on youmoron,he has.

Honestly you don’t need him…you is a STRONG women who deserves better…TEST results came in and proves its his and still on denial of his own flesh n blood…GURL its about that time. Praying for healing & strength for you and praying for your baby as well. FYI Never chase a man who denies your child.

2 Likes

When you have to ask you already know the answer. If it’s a push you needed by getting our advice then here it is… Run! Time to move on! He keeps you in check - he doesn’t really act like he loves you (at least not how you deserve) and he is useless as a father to your child. Make a new life for you both & if he ever decides to be a father then he can do so from afar.

5 Likes

I think you should end it with him. You have a child together but he is not there for you or the child. He is sleeping with other women and not communicating with you. He is moving on and you should do so too. File for child support and have an order for visitation before the situation gets worse.

9 Likes

You want to remember “If momma ain’t happy, nobody’s happy”. You have to do what is best for you and your child. Tell him it’s you and the baby or the other women and you don’t share. If he chooses her over you let him go. No sense in being miserable for the sake of the baby. Babies are sensitive to emotions and they know when you are unhappy. It happened to me when my boys were 5 and 6. He didn’t choose me and I met a wonderful man who loves me and my boys and treats me like a queen. You can get thru this.

1 Like

Okay forget what your heart says for a minute and listen to your brain. You love your daughter dearly I’m sure. Do you want to be romantically involved with someone who hasn’t seen their daughter since Christmas? If he doesn’t feel like he’s the father find a man that will love you and that baby❤

If he still loved you he wouldn’t be with others and he would be with his baby… You deserve so much better… Been there done that…it will never be then same you will be unhappy. Good luck girl take care of you and your baby.

He’s keeping you on the back burner in case he needs you later. Trust me, been through this and wasted way too much time waiting for him to grow up and be ready. We have two kids together and I made myself miserable trying to keep my family together. Do yourself a favor and move on and don’t let him keep stringing you along, you deserve better than that. And if he won’t see his son because you aren’t together then you and your child are better off on your own.

3 Likes

If he’s an good father than yea could be something worth holding on to… If he’s just paying all his attention to u and not the child uz have together then probz not I mean he helped create so he gotta be appreciate of u looking after the baby while he gone plus helping u out if u need some help. Wheneva.

1 Like

He can still be in the children’s life even not together… but its not healthy for both of you to stay and hold up false hopes… im a single mom of 3 special needs boys… my oldest is going through cancer for a 2nd time… and my younger 2 boys ( different father from my oldest… ) are autistic… i had enough after 8 years of being together… to much fighting and we grew apart… but we are still friends and keep things good for the kids… just because you walk away doesn’t mean you don’t care.for them… just means its time to do for you… whats best and for your kid…

1 Like

Move on! Of course you guys are gonna have live for each other you guus jave a child together but that doesn’t mean you have to stay in a relationship. Set good examoles for you son early. Hopefully one day he’ll have a steady healthy relationship with your son. Best of luck❤

1 Like

My daughters father did something similar to me. While we were back and forth he got someone else pregnant and I didn’t find out until there was a court date same day as ours. That was my reality check this is over. He has since grown and changed and wanted back in our lives. I have no romantic feelings toward him. Sometimes just letting go is best. If he wanted to be with you, he would be. If he loves you he wouldn’t be sleeping with other women and not being with his family. People can change but why waste your time until then, if then. It’s hard and it sucks but you will be happy again :slight_smile: wait until you find that person who doesn’t keep you guessing. Sending love and hugs to you.

6 Likes

Please sweetie a child don’t keep mama’s and daddies together. You have to be happy for self. It will be hard but I think it’s time to move on and he’s sleeping with other people to. That’s not love it’s somebody out there for you and your kids. Love yourself first and everything will fall in place. Trust and believe God he will never fail you. :heart:

2 Likes

Move on he’s basically fishing you. In other words he’s keeping you on a leash so when other girls don’t work or he gets bored or whatever he comes back to you. If he had feelings for you then he would fight to have you. You are just a convience to him. Cut him lose and move on. Find better and someone who will be involved with you and your child. Be strong you got this! Provide a good and happy life with your baby

He wants his cake and eat it too.
It doesn’t work like that.
He wanted out to have a little fun now the novelty has worn of he wants to come back.
That to me is not a man he pushing U to jump through hoops.
He get stuffed he playing games.
Soon enough he be bored with ya and you be back where you are now.
Move on Mama and be start the dating game.

Lol is this a serious question hunny if he hasn’t been there for your son you think he’s gonna be there for you move on tell him to go to court to see your son you deserve to be happy

Get out of it,He does not respect you and baby,heck he does not respect himself.Move on you deserve to be happy also.He does not seem to care although the words he speaks may sound sincere do the math they are not!

1 Like

Move on lovely easy for me to say but once you have no feelings for him you will see the light & things will fall into place for you & son. He’s a player he’s probably impregnated the other lushes he’s slept with. He will always be your sons father. You will find true love again.

Girl move on ! Sound like he only want you when its convent for him. He really don’t want to be a dad he just wants the title. Move on with your life maybe you’ll find someone out there that will love you and your son an will raise him as his.

1 Like

2 things…if a man truly wants you he will prove it by protecting you and your baby. The best way to get over 1 man is to get under another. Its time to move on…hasnt taken care of the baby and has it seen the baby since Christmas. If he dont take care of his own blood he will ever take care of you. If you dont care enough about yourself why shiuld anyone else?

Time to move on; a man wouldn’t sleep with other women, would communicate more and other things if he truly loves you. I would just end it, get the dna test done and when it proves he’s the dad go for child support and custody. You can find somebody that treats you better.

1 Like

Sounds like it’s time to cut him loose… sorry to say that but he isn’t showing he is interested in working it out for the long haul, only when he doesn’t have another female around :woman_shrugging: do for you and your son, that should be your focus… don’t make someone a priority when they make you an option, best of luck sweetie :pray:t2:

1 Like

You answered your own question with your question. Leave baby girl! When you ask “is it time” you know it’s time! He sounds awful.

Only you can decide tbh cause no matter what anyone says it’s up to you. Having a newborn is hard mostly cause most of us want our family whole. Him asking u to get a dna test was probably to justify cheating on u before or hurting u to see if u did the same tbh. Although signs prove that he barely has interest just want you by a thread just in case shows you he really don’t car but like I said up to you to decide. My opinion move one I know it’s hard but try

Leave now. Life is supposed to be the pursuit of happiness not tolerance for immature behavior. You’ll meet someone grown up and wonderful. Keep your expectations high.Your worth it.Protect your child.

1 Like

I think you already know the answer. Move on and be happy…it will be the best decision you ever made. Never go back! The more you pull away the more he will try for you confusing you even more. Once you find the MAN you and baby deserve you wont know why you ever were interested in him at all.

1 Like

Girl move on. There’s nothing wrong with still Loving him. Nothing at all. But he’s playing the field and keeps pulling the string with you. Been there done that. My kids father was the Love of my Life. I put up with a lot From him. But I finally got up and moved me and my kids. Left him behind. He always knew where we were and could see his kids at any time. But that was up to him. I put up with a lot for a long time. He even got married to someone. Didn’t last long. He always came back to me in one way or another. I always knew where he was. Even his then wife would call me looking for him. I was always there up to the day he died. You need to think about you and your son. What ever you do don’t talk Bad about his father or family. LET THERE ACTIONS DO THE TALKING FOR THEM. My kids fathers family hasn’t seen my boys in over 20 yrs.

Move on, this guy just wants his cake and to eat it too…he is just stringing you along. Time for you to take control of your life instead of letting him control your life!!

1 Like

Cut the ties. Where is his proof of love and loyalty towards you and his child? He is keeping you as a back-up. Take charge and make a clean cut. You got this!

He ain’t worth it, move on and find a real man who will stand by you. As I’ve been told there’s someone out there who deserves you. Stay positive and strong you will overcome it.

1 Like

Effort is action. If he wanted to be there with the both of you as a family, he would be. Don’t let him string you along so he can have his cake and eat it too. :roll_eyes: