Is it to early to take a pregnancy test?

Yall i am scared to death to become pregnant again; I just had a baby on December 17th, 2020, and have been exclusively breastfeeding and pumping…baby gets bottles of pumped breastmilk overnight, this has caused my period to come back faster than I wanted it to. A mere 48 days after birth, I got my 1st postpartum period …(February 3rd) …I have had sex before that day, and after my period ( which lasted 5 days ) …lots of valentines day sex too …and as of February 15th, and today as well, I have been having bleeding …Is it bleeding from ovulation ( which I have NEVER had before )? Is it implantation…is it from the crazy sex who knows, but I am freaking out …I never had any implantation bleeding or ovulation bleeding for my 1st baby or in my whole life …if my period comes back on my 28th day, it will be March 3rd…if it regular again… is it too early for a pregnancy test …I am currently not on because, and he also never came inside me, but I am ohh so paranoid

95 Likes

Valentine’s Day was 3 days ago ??? How would the test be positive ???

3 Likes

You’re stressing and that won’t help. Stress often makes me late but periods can be random after giving birth.

1 Like

If you actually believe you can’t get pregnant or have your period while breastfeeding
#PleaseStopReproducing

41 Likes

Dude after a baby is the most fertile you can be. Condoms!

13 Likes

It could be a number of things and wont hurt to take a test.

1 Like

Oh little extra info he doesn’t have to inside you you CAN get pregnant from precum as well

3 Likes

I would wait about a week for a test , also you could go for blood work around then as well. Women are more fertile after having a baby .

I didn’t know that til I got pregnant the second time and now my boys are 13 months apart .

Take a test, im thinking it will be negative. Then if your going to have sex tell him to put something on the end of it…and then no worry or stress for you … if test is positive then i wish you well with a young family

Ur period is super screwed up after a baby. Give it time and use condoms until u r done bf

1 Like

Talk to your doctor!! Tf you airing all this shit out on fb before? :roll_eyes: If you were so worried about becoming prego again would you not have had him wear a condom? Orrrrr go on birth control? After you have a baby is when your the most fertile. Also Valentine’s day was only 3 days ago so if that’s the sex your worried about I doubt a test would come back positive if you were in fact prego. Also… Did you not think you get your period while you breast feed or did I miss something else? Also, how did breastfeeding cause your period to come back sooner than you wanted it to? Either I’m tired af from work and misread this whole thing or other people are confused too. Talk to your doctor sis. Nobody on fb is a professional. They just got their FB degree not their Phd

17 Likes

My period was always random after my baby , I had my period 14 days after my last one. Do a test I’m pretty sure it will be negative

Welcome aboard the drama train…geesh lady.

2 Likes

Hunny… I was scared to death of having another kid, so I stayed off the pogo stick for a bit…

14 Likes

Why is this even a question?? I call shenanigans…

I had 4 kids and breastfed they were all different in how my periods and stuff were afterward. My 2nd kid took 8 mos before my periods were normal 28 days apart thing. My first one was within a couple months and the other 2 were different still. U should b using protection if u dont wanna get pregnant again

So answer me this, you’ve had a baby and are I’m assuming trying not to have another one, where’s the condoms? Birth control??? Lol seriously if you are having to ask this question already after one baby and refuse to use basic common sense, I agree with the lady up there. #PleaseStopReproducing

8 Likes

I’d buy test at store just to make sure ?

He doesn’t have to ejaculate inside you , precum carries sperm too. And everyone knows pull out method isn’t as effective as people claim

1 Like

I didn’t have any time for sex with a new baby ! Good luck

4 Likes

Perhaps buy 14 tests and check each day for the next 2weeks just to make sure. :grin::grin:

:joy: Do Not… I repeat… Do NOT reproduce!

1 Like

It will be like having twins congratulations :wink:

You are not smart and should nit breed anything…

6 Likes

Take a test if you think it’s possible. I would say you’re not because periods can be very irregular after giving birth…that being said you won’t know for sure when exactly you’re fertile so make sure you’re protected. The period tracker apps won’t be valid since the periods are so irregular…I know someone that got pregnant 4 months postpartum so yeah just take precautions if you’re not ready to have another.

Ever heard of birth control?? :thinking:

1 Like

Theyre a dollar at the dollar store and those work as well as the $20 dollar ones…get yourself a stack and just do one a day if you feel so inclined :sunglasses:

Pumping does not cause your period to come back…you need birth control. For more than one reason.

7 Likes

Some of these women on here are so bitchy, I wouldn’t seek advice on here. The miserable bitches that have nothing else to do in their lives will just make you feel like shit.

16 Likes

Talk to your physician about birth control asap

It’s not to early but use protection…and if u don’t want another baby yet talk to your doctor about birth control options…:woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Damn girl how?? I could not that soon after. Craziness.

1 Like

I could barely function as an adult when my child was 2 months old and was breastfeeding. I can’t imagine sex that often with a newborn in the house.

1 Like

Really? It’s called birth control.

1 Like

Morning after pill??

1 Like

Wait and take a test.

1 Like

You can have a positive pregnancy test when breastfeeding and pumping. I would talk to your doctor and get them to test it. I had my first born on May 3rd. i had 1 period and then was pregnant with my second child. Im sure your doctor can recommend a B.C. that wont dry up your supply.

Use a digital test… They’re more accurate for early testing

1 Like

Yep you’re super super fertile after you have a baby. (My kids were born 11 months apart lol)

Get birth control :unamused::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

If your terrified of getting pregnant again then you really need to use protection or birth control or tubal maybe? Babies come from sex. Take a morning after pill asap until you can get in to see the dr. The body takes time to heal and become regular again women can have spotting between periods during breastfeeding. So you might be fine but i don’t think a test would show positive yet but please call your dr and discuss your options if you are not ready for another baby. Pull out method is not a good method.

4 Likes

These posts :rofl::joy::rofl::joy: if you didn’t want to fall pregnant again, it’s called practising SAFE sex. I feel like these posts have to be made by 15-16 year old girls who are that dense to comprehend how one falls pregnant. If you don’t want it to happen, don’t have unprotected sex. Not rocket science

7 Likes

A pregnancy test is most accurate after you miss your period. Wait for your period. If no period when it’s due, THEN take a test.
Until then, just try to remain calm. & in the future, if you aren’t pregnant, I’d suggest a birth control pill. Who knows, you could be… but freaking out won’t change anything now so you’re better off keeping your mind off it. just try to keep yourself busy til your period is due! Otherwise you’ll drive yourself crazy.

3 Likes

Could just have an irregular cycle. If your worried, talk to your ob

1 Like

Uh. Be responsible. If you don’t want another child right now then do what you’re supposed to do to avoid becoming pregnant. You can’t go around saying “On I’m scared to get pregnant again, I don’t want another right now, I’m so paranoid” and then go have unprotected sex. BE RESPONSIBLE. Your actions have consequences.

11 Likes

Some of you ladies should be ASHAMED of how rude and disrespectful you are. :heart: women should stick together and be helpful and informative when another female has a question you might find “dumb”. Just answer the question! I swear some of y’all are the exact reason I don’t have many female friends. :heart::heart::heart: and to the poster, Girl :blush::blush: calm down! Call your doctor and make an appointment. Get on some birth control and have some morning after pills just in case :blush::blush: :heart::heart:

11 Likes

I feel like this was posted for shits and giggles :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

You are the most fertile after having a baby . So if you have had unprotected sex since given birth in December then yes you can most definitely be pregnant the myth of
You can’t get pregnant while breastfeeding is a lie
You can .

5 Likes

Birth Control works wonders :wink:

Way too early to tell if your periods are regular. You won’t know until a couple days before the 3rd.

Just do a plan b. U really goin thru the most!

I got preggers with twins while breast feeding. I did go to my ob/gyn, asked for birth control. Ahe told me that my body was tricking itself into thinking i was still pregnant. WRONG!!! this was just over 20 years ago in Florida

Yes too early for test but if this will be your second post partum period don’t panic if it doesn’t come on the 28th day. My second ppcycle was 32 days then 28 again then 30 n now it’s regular for me again. Probably rough sex caused the bleeding

“Omg guys I have been having so much sex that it is crazy! I’m not on birth control and we aren’t using protection. I’m scared of getting pregnant because of the ridiculous amount of sex I’ve been having. What should I do?”

This post out of all the ones I have seen has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever read. If you can’t figure out what 2+2 is… you probably shouldn’t be breeding… ooh oops… I mean having ridiculous amount of sex… ::the hardest eye roll you can possibly imagine::

7 Likes

Yes take a test
I had my son Romeo oct 2000 and Rebecca aug 2001 they stay the same age for 1month and half

Uuummmmm birth control…Duh

Obviously you want to get pregnant

1 Like

When I got my period after having a baby it was a mess! It was not regular for almost a year after giving birth. Like I would get my period then it would end and then I’d get it a week later again. Smh

For the love of GOD … I had to read these comments lol

2 Likes

Stress can cause you to miss your period … calm down, and relax … you may start once you relax … good luck

Are you not on birth control?

1 Like

Idk but ik you not pregnant

1 Like

First. Deep breaths.
Periods will be irregular for awhile after giving birth.

If you’re worried you’re pregnant take a test. But I’d just wait until your projected date of the 28th before you take a test.

9 Likes

If your having rough sex it can cause bleeding but if your worried about falling pregnant go see your Dr

If he was uncovered and was inside, then yes he came inside. Just because he didn’t finish doesn’t stop the pre-cum.

19 Likes

Dont risk it for a biscuit

31 Likes

It’s way too early. Your body doesn’t register it’s pregnant until 3-4wks after conception. It’s more than likely just bleeding from sexual activity, hormonal changes and your body readjusting after having a baby.

3 Likes

Why would you post this on the internet. With this much description. Just get a test. Get some birth control. Use a condom.

35 Likes

Wow I would not let my husband near me until at least 3 months postpartum :flushed: as for your question, I’m not sure if it’s too early but I know some tests can say ‘pregnant 1 week’ so I guess buy a couple and take one every few days? If I were paranoid that’s what I’d do as I couldn’t rest.

3 Likes

breast feeding don’t keep u from getting pregnant. also u can get on birth control the day after u give birth. so get an appointment get on something. in mean time go get some condoms. PPH gives em out for free if u can’t afford them. if he don’t like it then no goodies for him. u are fertile after a kid. thats why they say wait. period don’t mean shit at end of day. i know many who misscarried and are told to wait and end up pregnant wih in a week or weeks. child birth no different. just not healthy

Did you use birth control? If not you knew you were playing with fire.

12 Likes

Breastfeeding has caused my cycles to be crazy this time around. Just relax and wait to test. It’s more than likely just your hormones trying to get back on track. I had a cycle every 12 days for a while. It’s now spaced out between 42-94 days. It’s really irregular for me.
Try to be safe and have protected sex to avoid any chances going forward.

3 Likes

Wait where did the Karen comments go??? I came right back and they were gone :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

You scared to death of birth control too?

54 Likes

Breastfeeding is not a form of birth control. Take a test to find out. If not, request birth control.

11 Likes

If you don’t want to be pregnant, use a common sense and use a condom!! This is such a post for attention

16 Likes

Use condoms and take a test.

3 Likes

I had my tubes removed and am still super paranoid about getting pregnant.

2 Likes

I have 2 children 11 months apart. They are the same age for 4 weeks every year. I never hot a period between them. I used the sponge so…

3 Likes

I would get checked. You may not have been healed enough and could be having complications from delivery

4 Likes

I exclusively pump with both breastfed babies and my period didn’t come back for 5 months. I’m 8 months pp and my period has been so wonky. I haven’t been as lucky as you so I’m positive I’m not pregnant again. Your hormones are still crazy though. Could you be pregnant, yes. But are you? Who knows. It may be too early to check with hone tests though. You might have to go to a clinic. I knew at 2-3w with my second. I wasn’t breastfeeding and was pregnant 3 months after my first without ever having a period. Lol :laughing:

Wooooowwwww folks are being ridiculous on this post. OP, you’re probably not pregnant. Take a test, test again in a few weeks if you need to. Don’t freak out, periods and hormones are whoa crazy after birth.

9 Likes

I’m always surprised by the lack of education when it comes to thinking you can’t get pregnant just because he didn’t blow his load in you :thinking:

28 Likes

I would probably say it’s from the crazy sex.

2 Likes

My bleeding was kind of crazy after both kids. All over the place. Came and went as it pleased. If you don’t want to become pregnant again, I would look into some birth-control options or a vasectomy for the dad maybe.

2 Likes

The pull out method doesn’t mean anything you can still get pregnant. Thats how I got pregnant with my first. Guys have pre-cum (that they don’t feel) that comes out before they officially ejaculate.

5 Likes

I’m confused by the never cam inside you if you just was pg? Or are you talking about this time? Lol for the record men do just cum :rofl: its not always extreme but them little guys tend to get loose and rek havak :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Omg you women are so judgmental . Honey take a test and move on. :ok_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Breastfeeding is NOT A FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL. I know a girl who thought it was and had a baby BACK to BACK because she thought it was smh :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

I confused on why people think breast feeding is a form of birth control lol.

1 Like

Uummm take a test. Its a little hard for us (Facebook land) to tell you if your knocked up or not. I know condoms can be a pain in the a** but, it’s better then leaving it to chance.

1 Like

Probably it was too soon to have sex?

3 Likes

This whole post is yikes

15 Likes

You need to take a sex education class!

11 Likes

I have 2 girls who are just under 8months apart (4th baby was born 9weeks early) they are both 3 years old one turned 3 January and the other one turns 4 in May. take a test to see if you are x

2 Likes

WOW that qicker than I did with both of my kids. If you are breastfeeding & pumping most likely you are not pregnant. But you do have to have a 6 wk PP check.up, ask you OB/GYN then .
And will agree, with.sometjing else might be going on.

1 Like

Just wait until your missed period to test :heart:

Is this for real? This sounds like a teenager asked this question. Use birth control

10 Likes

Your period for a while after birth is not regular. It’s taken me almost a full year to get back to normal. Also get on bc if you don’t want another baby.

2 Likes

Its probably just the sex…if you got an orgasm it can cause your uterus to contract which can cause some spotting since you are still healing from birth and your cycle is trying to start back up