Is it to early to take a pregnancy test?

I got pregnant 6 months after my youngest and wasn’t on birth control and he never came in me either. Not even protection is 100%. Buy a dollar test I always use those.

You are very fertile after having a baby, I’ve had 7! You can test up to 6 days before your period is due! Take a deep breath, if you are pregnant, it will be hectic but ok! My aunt had my cousin, she went in for her 6 week check up and was pregnant with my other cousin. They are 9 months apart. It happens.

Pumping vs breastfeeding has nothing to do when you’re period comes after a baby. For some people its 1 month and for others its 9 months or longer.

When my period came back after my second, it wasn’t normal. I bled for 6 weeks after, then stopped, had a period for 5 days 2 weeks later, and then had another period 2 weeks after that.

Take a test . If it’s negative buy condoms. If you’re done having babies get your tubes tied if you’re terrified.

1 Like

Most likely it’s because you had sex to early. I would call a dr and get checked because you could have a rip or many possible things that could be going on from premature sex

Its 100% possible if you’re not on birth control, you just had a baby 2 months ago. You’re extremely fertile after having a baby. If you don’t want to be pregnant again so soon, why would you have lots of unprotected sex?

Breastfeeding does NOT prevent pregnancy. Asks an older woman that. That’s why they had such large families back in the day

Judging by the dates you gave you probably were not in ovulation cycle. That’s typically two weeks after you get your period
Your period is also not consistent after having a baby and will not be in till you get back into a rhythm. If you do not want to get pregnant again I would get back on some type of contraceptive. They should have talked with you about that at your six week check up

The pull out method does not work as a form of birth control.

3 Likes

They sell them at dollar tree. Not like it’s expensive. But several in case you don’t believe the negative.

My first 2 babies are 11 months apart. I was breastfeeding and thought I wouldn’t have periods. Imagine my embarrassment when I decided to quit breast feeding and went to the Dr for birth control and was told (before I was even examined) that I was at least 6 months pregnant. I just thought I was fat from having my first baby. After I found out, I could feel baby #2 kicking like crazy. I guess I was just so consumed with being a new mommy I didn’t pay attention to my body.

Breastfeeding is not reliable birth control. The only way to know is too test. And test again if you feel the need closer to your period.

My kids are ten months apart in age. It happens lol

Go for a blood pregnant test. I found out at my 6 week check up I was pregnant and though I was having my period

Buy a test and don’t freak your self out … it could be nothing

2 weeks from day of sex is the earliest you can take one. But not everyone shows up pregnant from a test.

You know what you have to do , either keep it or not you have a choice

Happened to me, best mistake I ever made, hes 30 now, is amazing!

There are some things wrong with this post. 1) Breastfeeding is NOT a contraceptive. There is a very small window (circa 30 days give or take) where breastfeeding can help prevent conception but it varies wildly by women and should not be used as contraception. Moreover, the pull out method is also not a form of birth control. Preejaculation does contain sperm so even if he pulls out before he orgasms, you can still get pregnant. 1-5 women get pregnant using this method. Even used perfectly, it is still not reliable and if you have been having a lot of sex and you are using just that method, then yes you could be pregnant again. Get a pregnancy test and use a second form of contraception even you are going to continue with the pull out method.

Md and if not get a bc method, condoms or refrain !

Implantation takes a MINIMUM of 6 days after ovulation. Ranging from 6-12 days with the most common being around day 9.

My sisterbgot pregent after her first one so the boys are a yr and 7vdays apart me and my brother a yr and ten days aoart

Why do people think because you’re breastfeeding you can’t get pregnant?

1 Like

I dont know why people rely on breastfeeding as a contraceptive… it never works

You can also get pregnant while breastfeeding and then you will need to stop nursing. I had 2 boys 11 months apart.

They have pills. Get u,'r man fixed. If not out with him. No double standards

1 Like

Normally so I’ve been told, if you’re breast feeding your Uterus is contracting in overdrive, harder to get pregnant if you are also using birth control. Definitely get a over the counter test easy 1st step😊.

1 Like

It’s just afterbirth. Your not pregnant. And You can buy a home test if you are still not sure?

Call your medical provider to get a test and if negative discuss birth control. If not pregnant now it will happen if no method on board.

To my knowledge breastfeeding also can make your period wacky

Good grief. Buy a test. Take a health class. Stop having crazy sex if you don’t want a baby.

2 Likes

Why are not on any time of birth control?

If you’re so terrified of being pregnant again so soon he should have worn a condom :smirk: I mean I had a baby 5 months ago and we returned to intimacy 4wks later and I haven’t been on bc yet either, but I’m not terrified of getting pregnant again because I know what I’m risking :woman_shrugging: wouldn’t be surprised if I got pregnant again lol.
Have had only 2 periods since then and they are sporadic, so postpartum periods are different for every mama.

If he’s not cumming inside you, then I think you’re in the clear lol

The first 6 to 8 weeks after having a baby you are VERY fertile. I never knew this until a doctor told me… My oldest two are 11 months apart :see_no_evil::joy:. I’d say you’re most likely pregnant and best of luck to you.

4 Likes

Wow! Sex just 40ish days after birth?!:scream:… man!! I had sex about 3 months after birth and it was mostly gentle… you are a warrior for that :sweat_smile::rofl: I could never. But yes you could still get pregnant and have kids only months apart of age :grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

Such negative people, she didn’t ask you to judge her!

2 Likes
  1. Calm down. Stress will only make you more irregular. 2. You can take a test now, but it may not give you accurate results yet, so test again in a couple weeks. 3. Use a form of birth control going forward. I know condoms aren’t the best, but they are the most effective. Talk to your OBGYN about what birth control methods are best for your personal needs and use them as directed. I always felt I would rather tell my partner I missed a pill before sex so we could use an alternative bc method. 4. Pulling out does not work. I was a pull out baby. How my mom told me it was not an effective method, and then I myself got pregnant with my youngest from pulling out. It was like 1 time in 2 months and I wasn’t supposed to be able to have more kids. So…yeah. You can never be too safe. 5. It will be ok. Even if you feel like this will be the end of the world, it will not be! I promise. I found out I was pregnant with my youngest when I was saved up and ready to leave the abusive relationship. 6 years later and free of that mess I cannot imagine a day without her! She was meant to be! So I understand being scared and feeling it is the wrong time. All you can do now it take a couple tests, and be better prepared moving forward. It will be ok!

I’m just curious how you have the time or energy to have that much “crazy” sex already :joy::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I can understand the concern but what I cannot understand is the fact that you absolutely do not want another child yet you’re going to have unprotected sex. And while I’m at it why do we need to know how much sex you had great you hump like a bunny that’s awesome but do we really need to know that?

5 Likes

You looking so far into it and “freaking out” sounds like you want to get pregnant :woman_shrugging::joy::woman_shrugging::joy::woman_shrugging::joy::woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Exclusively breastfeeding is not birth control. :blue_heart:
If you’re scared to get pregnant again, you probably shouldn’t be having unprotected crazy sex, as precum can also cause pregnancy. Pull outs often fail.
It may be too early for a test, test after you miss your period.

Breastfeeding caused my periods to be all over the place so this could be the same for you.

If you dont want another pregnancy, take the right steps to prevent instead of freaking out. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Get a test and then a smear test if it is negative x

2 Likes

Call your Ob and ask, him or her. They know your body.

1 Like

Just about every comment has a smart Ass remark. Sucks you can’t even turn to a mom support group without criticism

2 Likes

Use protection,I’d say ur bleeding because u have had a lot of sex just after birth!! I don’t understand how u can have a period 48hrs after birth as u bleed for up to 10days after birth

I got pregnant nursing. Never had a period.

It takes two years for your body to go back to completely normal. I had the same issues after having my son. It’s just your body trying to bounce back and your hormones going down. If it’s such a large concern of yours and you are indeed having sex, you should get on some type of birth control. It isn’t safe or healthy to have another baby so soon after having your first

Buy a test and if you don’t want to get pregnant again get on birth control or use condoms . I got pregnant 4 month after I gave birth bc we did the pull out method🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m a dumb ass lol

2 Likes

Ummmm TMI…you don’t have friends or sisters to discuss this with??? :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Get some contraception for god sake and you gave birth less then two months ago why are you having sex so much? Your body needs time to heal!

Do you know what causes pregnancy…

2 Likes

I feel like I know you very, very well now. :upside_down_face:

Please get a test to put your mind at peace

It’s called protection!

8 Likes

Is your bleeding heavy? I would call my doctor. It could be gestational trophoblastic disease- choriocarcinoma. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cancer.org/cancer/gestational-trophoblastic-disease/about/what-is-gtd.html

You have to eatGet a test good luck

I’ve known of people getting pregnant within their first 6 weeks after they had their baby. :tired_face: anything is possible girl!

Wait for 2 wks take a test

Don’t want another baby but lets not use birth control or condoms!!

1 Like

As a Unitarian Universalist, I have benefited from Our Whole Lives, a sex ed curriculum for across the lifespan.

It’s amazing and I love it and you should totally go check out your local UU “church.”

Before that, I lucked out with a progressive sex ed curriculum at my high school.

My comment is a question about those who did not have the advantages I did, maybe those raised with well meaning but ultimately unhelpful, even harmful, abstinence only style experiences: can you suggest helpful, respectful but actually educational sex ed for such adults?

Is there a particular book or video series you can recommend for those not given the education that they deserved but were denied?

How about you call your Dr. with these questions instead of using face book to announce your sexual activity.

2 Likes

Buy condoms and make him wear double and buy a test :woman_facepalming:t2:

With all so respect…learn your body. Learn female anatomy. Learn reproduction 101. How on the HELL have you gotten this far in life?! Babies are a blessing of life. Crazy sex? Girl, wear a condom, get
BC. Just stop. This is just stupid. There’s no other word for it. What you can do…educate your modes on how to be better equipped at handling adult situations.

Should you even be havong sex 48 days after birthing a child , hell I made my sons father wait 4 months …dont touch me after all that pain I just went through lol

If you’re scared to be pregnant again, then why are you having unprotected sex?

31 Likes

Did you even give your sh*t time to heal? Tf.

I’d do anything to have another baby. But here you are, not using protection and oh so scared of being pregnant. Be an adult. Get condoms. Vasectomy. Tubes tied. That way you’ll never be paranoid over a baby you don’t want.

35 Likes

Is this for real? It doesnt matter if you use “the pullout method” you can still become pregnant.You could be bleeding due to the sex or it could be hormones are off balance between just having a baby and breastfeeding and getting your period back. I had sex 12 weeks post off and bled a little it was just from giving birth and everything still healing. But why on earth if you dont want another kid would you have unprotected sex? You are also more likely to get pregnant during the postpartum time as well. I would def read some sex ed books if you truly believe you cant get pregnant if he pulls out lol good luck

11 Likes

Get on birth control, or dont have sex. Take care of your body. Why put yourself through this? It’s by choice.

1 Like

Dollar store test work fine. Get a couple and just take it.
You are very fertile after birth. Have you heard the term Irish twins. Two babies in a year.

Can one more person tell her to buy a test and to go on some kind of birth control? I don’t think enough people have said that yet.

1 Like

Periods are kinda weird and irregular after birth. Ive had test come up with 2 faint lines at 2 weeks prego. Id be practicing safe sex in mean time and go to dr and thry can check your hcg levels and tell ya…

No but it’s never TOO* late to go to school.

Girl… Stop doin it unprotected. You can ALWAYS get pregnant lol

1 Like

Lots of Valentine’s Day sex…must be nice!

Is this for real lmfaoo

1 Like

Talk to your Gynecologist.

The first 6 months are a shit show for your period. Your body doesn’t know what to do with itself so it will be very irregular. It won’t hurt to get a pregnancy test though if it will ease your mind. Trust me, mental health is important

So afraid but screwing like you want to be. No one wants your drama in real life so that’s why you’re posting here.
:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::woman_shrugging:t3::woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

How did he not cum in you if you’ve been pregnant 🤦 and you should have had bleeding for six weeks after your baby. This whole post confused me

You’re scared to death of getting pregnant (again) after having lots of UNPROTECTED sex?! :thinking::face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Dear Jesus,
Please don’t let this woman be pregnant.
Amen.

2 Likes

To many details :woman_facepalming:

Love it when people say but he didnt cum inside me…he doesnt have to he is leaking sperm the whole time yall having sex…lol if you dont understand how sex works stop doing it

Hello everyone it’s a wonderful thing to share my testimony on how i got back with my ex lover after my lover said he doesn’t want anything to do with me because we had a little misunderstand he left me but today i will proudly tell the whole world that we are together after I contacted Dr Larry he cast a love spell with brought back my ex lover now we are happy living together if you are facing similar situation with mine or you have a different issues contact Dr Larry on email address == drlarryherbalhome8@gmail. com OR you can also contact him on whatsApp OK for more information +2348108212499

Please get your broken relationship restore

Rarely is your period regular so soon after giving birth. And yes, it is possible to get pregnant this quickly. Breast feeding does not prevent pregnancy.
He doesn’t have to cum in you…pre cum has semen in it.
Call your doctor and I think you’ll have to wait to see.
Condoms are great. Get back on birth control.

Many women become fertile weeks after a birth , that’s why there are many families with babies 10 months apart. Make him wrap it. If he wants to keep using the withdrawal method? You will get pregnant. Males have pre ejaculate in the fluid . If he won’t use condoms? Then he doesn’t really care about you getting pregnant. You can go on the pill while breast feeding. Or get an IUD fitted.

Dear oh dear… :woman_facepalming:t2:
my friend has 2 kids… born 10 months apart… she breastfed both.
She didn’t have a period between them. :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

You won’t know until you rest, the bleeding stops & you can take a test… all I know is, I don’t know where you get your energy for that… after my baby was born “that” was the farthest thing from my mind :unamused:

4 Likes

Girl, you shouldn’t have sex until your doctor okays it… Why are you worried about pregnancy? You could’ve had much worse, like say hemorrhage? Which idk if you had c-section or natural, but I hear c-section you have 2x the risk of hemorrhage.

1 Like

I’d like to state for a fact that a lot of you are assholes. As if we ALL haven’t been in this situation at some point in our lives. I really hope I can be perfect one day too. #Bitches :woman_shrugging::sunglasses:

Also all those people screaming contraception, here is my 3rd baby, concieved while taking birth control!

3 Likes

What a bunch of judgemental prigs!

It’s been well over six weeks since she’s delivered and there’s nothing wrong with wanting intimacy with her partner now!

To the OP - the bleeding could be pregnancy, but it could also just be erratic bleeding which is common after delivery.

I’d advise you to look into proper birth control if you don’t wish to have another baby. The pull out method is not effective in preventing pregnancy.

I’d abstain from unprotected sex until you know for sure whether you’re pregnant or not. Give it a couple of weeks and take a test

4 Likes

You know how to stop It

Wow lol. This group is not very supportive. It’s okay mama, just take a test. I can relate to the feeling of panic about being pregnant again right after you give birth. I also understand not wanting to be on hormonal birth control while you’re nursing. Maybe in the future you guys can use condoms just for peace of mind. Good luck!

7 Likes

Everyone commenting the 6 weeks realLy need to do math… she had a baby 9 weeks again so she doesn’t still need her 6 week appointment BUT 48 days when she had sex was 7 weeks after delivery so she was allowed to have sex and was healed. But breast feeding does not prevent or lessen your changes of becoming pregnant

1 Like

Your OB could do a quick blood test for you that would have results in about 3-5 days.

My first thought is that your periods are out of wack due to breast feeding. That being said the bleeding I am assuming that maybe you weren’t healed enough and could have either irritated something or caused complications. To put your mind at ease you can take a test but it doesn’t sound like you’re pregnant. But honestly I would contact your doctor especially if bleeding continues. Another test would be to give your body a rest on sex and see if that helps the bleeding. If it does then there is your answer.