Is light bleeding normal in early pregnancy?

I’m about 1 week away from taking a pregnancy test, really want another baby. Can light bleeding be an issue a week before my next cycle? Light bleeding for two weeks? Off and on. Getting concerned, this would be my second child (if pregnant, just getting concerned)

2 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Is light bleeding normal in early pregnancy? - Mamas Uncut

Everyone is different, I literally had a light cycle my entire pregnancy. But for most after implantation bleeding, bleeding isn’t good. Two weeks bleeding definitely isn’t good. Probably your cycle coming on. Good Luck :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Wait until you know your pregnant before worrying ……

3 Likes

I would wait until you know you are pregnant before any worry sets in

l G­e­t p­a­id over 145 per h0ur w0rking f­r­o­m h­o­me. l ­n­ever ­th­o­ught ­I­’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over 1928­7 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

More Inf0>>>https://SuccessFullyJob91.pages.dev

Every person and pregnancy is different. I had no bleeding with my three girls. But I had “spotting” which was more like a full on period every month for the entire 1st trimester with my son. I only found out I was pregnant cause I was lactating and a day late once when my cycles came like clock work. Its really best to wait for a late period to know. It could be implantation but that’s usually light spotting for a day. Are you cycles usually like this in the past yr or is it the first time. I would gonin and make sure after your period is set to come.

l get paid over $ 139 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 18425 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://proworkinfo723.pages.dev/

Wait until u find out ur pregnant if so plz call ur doctor he will help u answer all ur questions…

I had light bleeding with my daughter. But it was the week of my period so I didn’t think anything of it. But cause it wasn’t normal I tested a week later and I was 6 weeks already. With my son I had absolutely no bleeding. I just suspected cause I was getting light headed heart rate was high. Than I was a week late so I tested. I was 5 weeks pregnant.