Is my marriage over?

That’s just disgusting that he’d say that and if the marriage wasn’t over, I’d be making sure it was. Literally gaslighting you because he’s disgusting…

3 Likes

He’s a whole red flag

5 Likes

He is cheating already, open your eyes and ears !!

9 Likes

No. A man that says he’s gunna cheat if you don’t have sex with him is a coward and not a man. Tell him “alright honey you can go cheat, but im sure as hell putting the reason for divorce as adultery, hope she’s worth it buddy, the kids and are a better off.” Girl you deserve BETTER

I’m not married but I’ve been with my partner 10 years we have 1 biological child that’s 2 and a 5 year old foster and a baby on the way. Our sex life changed drastically after having our son we don’t do it very often at all anymore we are at what people would consider the age where we are going at it like animals but we don’t twice a month has been the tops lately and before that it was once or not at all for months and never ever once has he said something so outrageous or disgusting to me. He needs to respect you and your body.

He doesn’t own you. He needs sex that bad? Let him self serve. Sounds like it’s already over.

Ask if he’s willing to go to marriage counseling, if he refuses, then I’d split.

3 Likes

That’s explained why the first wife left in first place.

3 Likes

Try Couples Counselling first.

1 Like

Geee…I wonder why he is no longer married to his first wife. He sounds like a toddler. I am sorry I don’t have any constructive advice.

5 Likes

You know that thing you have to go through to get into your house. Go over there and open it and tell him here I’ll even open it for you.

6 Likes

Is he a great father to the children from his first wife? Does he feel compelled to ensure their needs are met? If not, then he is behaving as he always has. Without accountability, he will likely remain who he has been all along. How do you hold him accountable? Do therapy. If he won’t, then make yourself a priority and make plans to help him move on and move out. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

If he cheats its your fault!!! What the hell? He sounds narcissistic and you need sense. WHEN he cheats its his fault unless you hold a gun to his head.

6 Likes

Already cheating , wanted to see how youd react…

12 Likes

It’s def over. Not
Because of everything you mentioned but because he sounds like a
POS who would be willing and basically telling you he’s going to cheat.

4 Likes

You not giving him??? lol his gona go out there to get some. its not his fault to go out there

2 Likes

Sounds to me like u don’t love him anymore.

1 Like

Walk away from the piece of shit.

Guess you know why the first marriage didn’t work out

6 Likes

Heard this before and u guessed it big fat ugly looking cheater

Throw that whole damn ass hat in the trash and move on!

You’ve been flogging a dead horse for a long time . Run sweetie ! There is a Prince out there for You. For now , it’s the kids turn .

5 Likes

Already cheating, that’s his hall
Pass
Also
Blaming you is weak and an excuse. Tell him to go.

10 Likes

Walk away, you deserve better. Meant to be a family and he’s meant to help out. Lack of attention and help from a partner ruins a relationship…

2 Likes

Yuck no wonder his 1st wife threw him out :nauseated_face: he’s prepared to cheat after a month and will blame you? Girl what are you doing?

14 Likes

I am sure he has the world on his shoulders supporting your family together financially and his previous kids. You really need to tell him You need him to step up as a father yup the kids you share and occasional help with the house on his days off. Remind him how much you do every day with no days off. Tell him how tired you are if he wants you to give physically then he needs to help physically around the house.

4 Likes

Sounds like he’s already cheating and doesn’t want you to be surprised when you find out.

15 Likes

Sorry but no real man is going to get a piece from someone else because his wife doesn’t feel like it. Sometimes I don’t feel like it and sometimes my husband don’t feel like it. I’m sorry you’re going through alot. Most men don’t understand or appreciate all that us wife’s/momma’s do for the family.

4 Likes

What he said was completely wrong and uncalled for. Have you talked to him and told him how you feel, as far as your marriage? If he doesn’t know to step it up, he won’t. I’m sorry this is a struggle for you, but if you don’t communicate with eachother, then yes, your marriage is over. If you’ve talked to him about these things until you’re blue in the face and he doesn’t care, then yes, your marriage is probably over. But if he doesn’t know, he deserves to know, just like you deserve not to have your husband tell you it’s your fault if he cheats. Talk about it. See what happens. Then you’ll have your answer.

2 Likes

So he’s basically being a shitty excuse for a husband and then blames you and says he’s going to cheat… boy, bye!

You deserve so much more. He’s going to regret it. You will have a college education and be able to leave him in your dust.

Tell bye you do what’s best for you and kids and you will see you be much happy

Girl! If u want your marriage to work out you need communicate how you are feeling to him and make him hear you. Tell him he NEEDS to help with the kids if he wants the nookie… If he cheats on you, tell him he is throwing his family away…again…Tell him getting it in takes work on both ends. If he isn’t helping you, than no sex… The ball is in his court.

I feel counseling will help

1 Like

Dump the jerk you will never find happiness he already told you he will cheat if you don’t give him anything. It’s toxic for the children not a good environment. Once a cheater always a cheater and the trust will be gone if it hasn’t already.

2 Likes

I’d tell him don’t let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya #byeboybye

2 Likes

You both need some alone time if you can get a sitter and just spend time relaxing together. Those intimate needs go both ways and has to be worked out by both partners. You’re both probably in the prime of your life only overworked and tired, trust me on this he is also needing you as much as you need the extra help from him. Give yourselves a break before it goes further and turns into a break-up.

4 Likes

Now you know why he’s divorced from the first wife.

14 Likes

What a total arsehole… u poor thing… run, kick the dead weight out

Show him where the front door is

What a twat !!! Tell him to sit the fuck down so you can see the real man sitting behind him…makes me so cross men like this who the hell does he think he is “GOD” disrespectful,threatening, and treating you like a slave…"REALLY…and you call him your husband. Come on you can do better than this!

He is looking for an out…probably already cheating

4 Likes

He’s looking for a reason to cheat

1 Like

It’s unfortunate, but now u know why it did not work with his baby mama

2 Likes

Was he this way before you married? At what point did you have kids together?

If he truly loved you and his children he would want to help with the responsibilities.

1 Like

Christopher Stonehouse

Why do people give up on their marriages so easily? Hes been married twice i doubt he wants to get divorced twice. Marriage is supposed to be forever. These are the issues that come up that you vowed to work through together. So I think you should always try to save your marriage before calling it quits. There needs to be open lines of communication and you should be able to tell each other what you both need and have the respect from the other to listen. He doesn’t help with the house or.kids but does he know you need him to? You need a break and there’s nothing wrong with that. Any good man would want to help a little… He wants an intimate relationship with his wife there’s nothing wrong with that either. You both need some alone time together. You can’t expect your husband to be ok with you turning him down for a month and longer. He has sexual needs as you do too. I understand not being in the mood but for a whole month is extreme. Hkm threatening to cheat is low and out of line. He should never say that let alone do it. Thats disgusting behavior. But I’m sure he’s only saying.it out of frustration and hopefully he doesn’t mean it. But its not acceptable. If he wants to be intimate with you he needs to but in some effort. If a women posted that her man turned her down everyday for over a month thisnpage would blow up with ppl telling her to leave or say that she has needs and he needs to meet them or stuff like that. So its crazy that they are acting like you don’t need to do the same. You both need to meet each others sexual needs. You also need to feel comfortable and trusting to make that happen. You need to try to talk to him and tell him it will be easier.fkr you to have sex with him if you weren’t so physically and emotionally exhausted. Tell him you need a little help and if he can give a little you can you give a little. Dont just give up.

I feel like you’re not seeing things from his perspective. He makes it possible for you to be a sahm. He’s supporting you all, and three other children, paying all the bills…give the guy a break! TALK to him!!! Have you asked him to help you with anything, or told him how you feel. Unless there’s more you’re not saying, I’d say communicate with your husband! People on here always give the same advice…chuck it…dump him…leave. I personally find that disturbing. Marriage takes work, compromise, and understanding from both parties. It’s not always easy, for sure, but it is worth the effort. *Communicate
*Counseling/therapy

11 Likes

Okay I’m just going to say this…you are a SAHM, me too honey. I know the struggles, but I also know that each one of us has needs. You may not be in the mood or too tired, but think of it the other way. How would you feel if he told you the same when you were in the mood?? You would feel some type of way. Need some help go get the sex pills at the gas station and get in the mood for your man.

My ex husband said the same thing. Left a m few weeks later and found out he had been cheating already. If you stay where do you expect it to go? Do you believe he’ll change for you? If not then make a plan to leave. You don’t want your kids to think that’s a healthy relationship do you?

Takes two to tango. Treat him like you did when you were dating.
There is NO family unit if you two can’t put each other first.

2 Likes

If he’s saying either you give me sex or I’ll cheat that’s coercive sex and that’s rape. You can’t really give enthusiastic consent if you’re only doing it so he doesn’t cheat and blow up you family’s way of life. He’s a loser and the kids and you deserve a better partner and father figure.

Sorry what? Yes it’s over. He seriously is going to blame you if he cheats? Oh hell no! Hun get out. I would usually say try talking to him but after reading that bull shit. No. Now you know why his first white left him…what a POS

Tell him how you feel and that he is turning into an asshole. If that doesnt work just leave for a while try that might help. I know that I go through it from time to time with my fiancee we don’t have any for months and he turns into an asshole but after a week he’s fine. My situation is different but I don’t leave because it’s hard to he has put his hands on me once he can be a narcissist a lot so I just put up with it but I’m constantly tired and drained too I work nights get home around 1-4am he works at 830am I get my girls up for preschool at 730am

Honestly I would leave. I’m in the same situation. I work full time and come home.and have to take care of the kids and clean by myself bc he doesn’t want to help. The amount of women saying that you need to get your sex drive up or just give it up if he helps out a little more even if you don’t want to just baffles me. Tell him straight up you didn’t make the kids alone either help and take some stress off me then maybe I’ll be more willing to help with your needs or get out. If he is not helping with your needs or his responsibilities then that’s on him!!