Is the blood gender test accurate?

Okay guys I need to no how accurate the blood gender test is!

3 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Is the blood gender test accurate? - Mamas Uncut

It was for my daughter. It revealed she was having a girl and she had a girl

Says 98.6% effective online.

Blood test done at 12 weeks said I was having a girl. Ultrasound at 20 weeks said I was having a girl. We will find out in 11 weeks if it was completely correct.

From my understanding, its more accurate than the ultrasound. Its pretty accurate that I am aware of. Mine said boy and I had a boy

The one through the doctor’s office is highly accurate, the ones you do at home are not. It told me I was having a girl and I had a boy.

1 Like

I had it done at 11 or 12 weeks. Got the results around the 14 week mark that I was having a boy. Ultrasound later confirmed boy. I now have a healthy 10 month old! My sister had it done for both of her pregnancies and it was accurate both times for her. I have personally never known anyone it was incorrect for. I have only met one person where the ultrasound tech said girl but was born a baby boy. That was a shocker for the family lol.

1 Like

If you got the NIPT done, that’s 98% accurate. It will never be 100% accurate though in case BMI is too high, not enough fetal fraction, case of vanishing twin, etc.

If you do the Sneak Peek, the home version isn’t as accurate as the clinical version.

1 Like

Both of mine were right

Tested at 10 weeks for gender (and anything chromosome wise that might have been wrong). Found out it was a perfectly healthy, medically normal boy. Confirmed boy at 20 weeks and then delivered a boy March 19th this year :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It was accurate for me x2

It was accurate for me!

I was told I was having a healthy baby girl, he was born with one of rarest genetic syndromes

More accurate than an ultrasound

Mine was accurate and I had it done the earlier I could which I think was like 9 weeks

I had mine done at 8 weeks currently 34weeks and it is right Dr told me it was more correct then looking at a screen that Early

I had blood test done for my last one. Said girl and i had a girl lol. Gonna do it again this time around

gender blood test. tell the liberal to argue that result. 2 genders. facts

l get paid over $115 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18847 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://AmazingOption365.pages.dev/

They isolate the baby’s dna from your blood … doesn’t get much more accurate than that!

1 Like

All mine was correct I have 8 kiddos

l get paid over $ 185 per hour w­o­r­k­i­n­g from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 18070 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarBenefits1451.pages.dev/

Both of my daughters used it and it was pretty accurate

Pretty accurate. You either have male dna in your blood or you don’t. If you do you’re having a boy if you don’t you’re having a girl.

This is news to me! How exciting for you. I thought folks got the picture (of the sex of baby) from the sonogram. Best wishes to you!

Nipt has been accurate both times for me

Mine was accurate as well

It’s 99% accurate. Mine was accurate as well.