Is there a sickness going around again?

Yes there is. I just got over it and my 3 grand babies just had it

I know the flu has been really bad in New York.

Just a cold and sinus !

Flu…old fashion cold and allergy season

Yes, we’ve had it with allergies.

My family has had these symptoms. My mom was diagnosed with bronchitis and my daughter was diagnosed with fifth disease. Took her to get tests done due to rsv worry but all came back negative including covid and flu.

4 out of 6 people in my house were sick

Allergy season is worse due to wearing masks the past few years

Spring time means allergies

I have year round allergies and with breastfeeding I haven’t taken any of my meds in over a year…I have the worst sinuses going on.
The chiropractor helped and I started taking some of my allergy meds again

There is a virus that gives you a sinus infection. My daughter had it and she’s having trouble kicking it. She gave it to me and it lasted a week

Yep had it for about a week now and daughter is dealing with it

I have strep but that sounds like allergies

Yes me and my daughters had this bug. It wasn’t Covid as we done tests but yes it was horrible. Hope you don’t catch it and good luck with your new baby xx

1 Like

My best advice for husband… euthanasia. I mean eccinacea.

7 Likes

My kids had a cold for about a week

Yep. My son and I have had it twice since the beginning of March.

Allergies are horrible this year

sounds like allergies

In my area there’s been an uptick of the stomach virus flu virus and the common cold. Not to mention allergies 'tis the season

So there’s strep, allergies, influenza, coronavirus (like 4 different names for it now I believe) etc

My son started a fever Friday, which he’s still sick, now my husband & daughter are sick too

yep i’ve had it for about 4 weeks now

There is always viruses going around…

It’s sinuses hot cold warm rain it’s the mixture

Yea it’s called spring, smfh

2 Likes

If your twst were done nasal it was done wrong Ed to do throat swab this is how Omarion starts but D vit C double dose for a week plus probotic this us what Dr said to take husband had it

I had all of that last week. It was Covid.

1 Like

There’s always something going on. But yes there’s a cold spreading where I’m at

The world is just one big revolving germ.

2 Likes

Me and my whole family have it. Well husband and 2year old are all better and me and the 1 year old still have it. My mom and dad have it my sister in laws room mate has it. My friends kids have it. It’s going around all over. I took my kid to the Dr and she said it was norovirus. Five Tylenol and ibuprofen for fever use a humidifier push fluids Vicks on feet with socks on. It’s just gotta run it’s course. Take zinc vit C and vit D

Pollen is all around, it’s spring and he was in a field.

2 Likes

Just a little heads up….
There is always some type of virus going around. They dont pause, they dont take a break. They are always going around. Its especially worse when seasons are changing warm to cold or cold to warm, like now

8 Likes

Yep! We’re all getting over a cold lol took 3 COVID tests to make sure it wasn’t that.

3 Likes

Yep we’re having the same thing here

I’ve had sore throat, bad headaches, congestion, dizziness, fever, etc… was negative for Covid and flu and we knew I didn’t have strep. Got antibiotics for a sinus infection

Spring is in the air

Allergies are a huge hit but it’s also influenza season!

It took me 4 weeks to get over the same

Allergies possibly???

Its here in ar dr said not flu or, covid just has to run its course we have fever cough diareaha and vomiting and fever is high temps its horrible wish it would go away it sucks

1 Like

Personally I feel like it depends on where you live. I’m in KS and the pollen is terrible! All those with allergies, migraines, etc are feeling that this past week or so. My elderly mama I take care of was just saying how her throat as scratchy and dry, eyes were itchy and watery, and ears hurt. Have her hair and overall body dripping almost non stop.

Allergy season is in full swing. There are always various viruses floating around as well.

Yes it’s been bad , hit my whole family and I’m still recovering .

Cold, stomach viruses, allergies, flu and my baby had pharyngitis she was sick for like 2 weeks

Yes. And it wasn’t a cold, flu, rsv or covid. Sore throat, lost voice, cough that stayed for a month.

Yes, we still can get normal colds/flu etc., without it being Covid. I tested negative for Covid, two strains of the flu, and RSV. I believe my grandson gave it to me. He is two on Friday so is still learning to cover his mouth when he coughs. Mine has been hanging on for about a month now. The cough is the most annoying part. Thank gawd I have never been a smoker.

Yep.
My kids and I are constantly on and off.

Your breastmilk will help keep the baby healthy. You are already making antibodies to what your hubby has and they will go in your milk to your baby.

1 Like

Well my babies have RSV and I have a cold. Lots of sneezing, snotting, and sore throats

Allergies,. Cold, sinuses, are all full swing right now

Yes, I’ve felt like death for going on week 2

yes scratchy throat, terrible sinus and cough. Grand daughter is on her 4th day of it.

1 Like

I got pollen all over my car… Just saying lol

Yep. Everyone around here has strep or a cold. My whole house has ear infections right now

Flu A is going around bad here. My toddlers started daycare last week and after only 3 days at daycare they caught the flu, and now we all have it. All 6 of my kids, one of which is only 2 months old. and I have it as well.

1 Like

Human metapneumovirus is circulating right now.

Our allergies have been really bad all of us. Usually it’s just a few of us this time of year but it’s been like the whole family this time. And I’m like pretty sure that’s what it is.

Yes and it’s ROUGH!
Wiped 4/5 of us out for a week :pensive:

Stretchy throat ???:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Myself and 2 of the kiddos have sinus infections right now :sob: the littles started off with fevers then the sinus stuff hit full swing

Yup, im going on day 3 for me … first day was the worst … horrible headpain fever …exhaustion and profuse sweating … day 2 — bit more energy had to push myself through easter because I was hosting… my entire face hurts… all my sinuses… head … ears keep popping … cough scratchy throat … chills … head keeps feeling super hot on and off … ive been loading up on dayquil … manuka honey, Echinacea… started iodine nasal spray tonight… ugh this sucks so bad. 

I had a scratchy throat, fatigue, and a runny nose. Turns out my husband brought back covid from base, back to me and baby

Yes my husband came home from work Saturday night with a fever, cold chills, sore throat and a headache. Had fever aaaall day yesterday & tested positive for Strep today!

Currently going through it with my 8 year old and now myself

Covid, flu, cold, allergies there is always something going around.

Yes I have been feeling unwell since about 9pm last night and was burping up sick and caughing and was almost sick a few times through the night
So yeah deffo some bugs going about unfortunately x

Get a covid test. Cases are rising again.

Working on second round of antibiotics now for 3/6 in the house. Allergies, sinus infections, ear infections- they are all bad right now.

I saw comments about ma’am Kathryn Edwards on how she helps people, so I decided to contact her and I’m glad I did that all thanks to Redirecting...

I can’t explain how you make me feel right now the joy in me is unexplainable I have made a lot for the past weeks through Redirecting...

I saw several people testifying for making so much money in crypto with the help of Mrs Kathryn Edwards i decided to give it a try, now I’m so happy i made the right choice to invest in his trading platform because i make good income more than my monthly salary. If you’re interested message her via her FB name on how to get started

Many people today are ignoring of forex trading.with the right account manager you can make huge profits, Mrs Kathryn Edwards has proven to be one of the best forex traders out there and she is willing to help anyone turn their finances around the same way she did for me if you invest your little money your profit return with out no risk. You can contact her

One thing I learned is that giving up is never an option, the mistakes I made took me to where I am today. I never thought that trading on bitcoin could solve and satisfy me financially, but I give all the credit to ma’am Kathryn Edwards .The account manager who helped me, contacting her was the best thing I did kindly write to her directly for more details about investments

Wealth comes from a very different source Investments. Here, take a look at a pretty graph that puts in chart form what little effect saving money has over your household wealth. The upshot is, it’s not about how much money we have. Wealth is, a direct byproduct of what we do with that money. That’s what enables early, invest with Kathryn Edwards to be financially Successful…

Investing and getting returns is what I ever wanted, I finally found the right manager Mrs I advise y’all to contact her below and start trading with her amazing platform.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive, train your mind to control Up your loose emotions or someone else will control then along with you contact her for more details :inbox_tray::inbox_tray:
:point_right::point_right: Redirecting...

If i enjoy this privilege all alone, it shows how ungrateful I’m because I got this opportuenity from a post here as well and saw recommendations too. All thanks to the good work of :point_right::point_right: Redirecting...

𝙸𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 Kathryn Edwards 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 Redirecting...

I started earning the day i took the courage to invest in her platform… now I’m glad and looking good because I’ve found the best Platform… you can also monitor your trading account and make successful withdrawals as well… contact Mrs Kathryn Edwards for more information and start making money online…
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴀᴄʜɪᴇᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ʙᴇɢɪɴs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ. ɪɢɴᴏʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴏʏ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴜɴɪᴛɪᴇs. ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴄᴏɴᴠɪɴᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴍʀs Kathryn Edwards sʜᴇ’s ᴀɴ ᴇxᴘᴇʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟᴇɢɪᴛ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴛᴇsᴛɪᴍᴏɴɪᴇs ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ ᴘʟᴀᴛғᴏʀᴍ. ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

I saw some testimonies weeks ago of how ma’am help people through her platform thank ma’am Kathryn Edwards for her kindness for helping me and my family through her Bitcoin trading platform I will remain grateful to her you can invest with her
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

I’m so excited now I can at least pay my bills and take good care of my family.Thank you ma’am Kathryn Edwards for you have brought happiness to me and my family Redirecting...

Believe is essential I gave you my trust and you didn’t break it,you’re who you said you’re, I will keep letting people know about your good and guaranteed business Redirecting...

Oh dear, the loons have hijacked your post. What a waste of their time as people merely scroll past :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Yes!! The influenza flu​:x::x:
I just had my baby 6 days ago, was tested for covid. Came back negative but positive for the influenza flu. They put me in isolation and I was not able To see or touch my baby due to getting the other babies sick cauS he has to be put in nicu since I had an emergency c section. I was discharged 4 days later but my baby is still there.

1 Like

Flu & covid are back on the rise as well as many stomach bugs.

2 Likes

Yep. Just got over flu type a

I have 2 kids sick…daughter 5years old and son 1years old both sick …high temperature and coughing

New covid is sickness and throat bug so maybe check for that xx

There is a flu going around. It left me with Strep so do be careful and make sure he takes it easy.

I had a fever, sore throat (still), pounding head ache, aches and chills. Went and got tested for both covid and flu. Both came back negative. They apparently said it’s just allergies ?! But Mucinex D does wonders

I was going to suggest allergies.

Well covid have been happening for 2 years now…

1 Like

There is a stomach virus going around right now. My husband got it first, cold sweats, throwing up, diarrhea, stomach pains, fever and sore throat and fatigue. My step son got it and he had the fever, Sore throat, cough, stomach pains and throwing up and fatigue and headaches. I’ve had it now for about 2 weeks but it’s never too much until past two days. Major fatigue, fever (started today), stuffy nose, body aches, cough and nausea and sore throat but that’s from the drainage and then headaches. My 3 year old throwing up, fever and fatigue. My 4 year old high fever, fatigue and a cough that just started today. We all tested negative for Covid . It stinks!

Allergies and colds and sinus infections still exist…. Lol

My son (6) has been sick with a bad cold, runny nose, couch,
Fever and hives!! He’s not allergic to anything so we took him to the doctor and it turns out some bug is going around with all the symptoms of COVID, RSV and the flu all in one. Our son has now been sick for almost 2 weeks. My husband and I have been sick now for about a week and it’s brutal! I’ve had COVID twice and i had it BAD and this cold is almost as bad as that! Stuffed up, runny nose, painful pressure in face, cold sweats, fever, diarrhea, sore throat, body aches, cough, headache, can’t catch my breath and losing my voice. DayQuil isn’t touching it :roll_eyes:

Allergies I’ve had 2 weeks niw with antibiotics

Take a home covid test, then you’ll know…

It could be Allergies my husband had the same but no fever but it started with all the large fires :fire: in all directions where we live. All the smoke in the air was bad.

It’s allergy season,everyone is getting sick. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: but you can’t catch allergies, or a sinus infection.

1 Like