Is this a red flag?

What gives you the right to go through his phone in the first place unless you don’t trust him and then in that case maybe you shouldn’t be with him at all. :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

l get paid over $120 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $19766 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://Dollarjobzsign88.surge.sh

It’s none of your business --privacy is privacy.

Why do people need their partners lock screen codes for? If you have no trust and that’s why you want it then you shouldn’t be together :woman_facepalming: I have a lock on my phone because A. Most of my friends have inquisitive children and B. If my phone was to be stolen then it can’t be used

1 Like

If you need a password to go into his phone to begin with, there’s a problem…period. Trust is essential. Question is why do you feel the need to go thru his phone?

It’s not a necessity for you to have his pass words. There’s a reason it’s (His) password. And that goes both ways. If my lady wanted to look thru my phone I would be pissed. #1 reason is she doesn’t trust me. Other than that there’s no other reason to use my phone unless I handed you my phone and ask you to look at something there’s no reason you should be on it.
You might just want to rethink you and your relationship.
And it’s not even about hiding anything. It’s the simple fact if I’m with a lady and I have the urge to look thru her phone or her thru mine we can’t be together. It’s really that simple.
But I’m old school. It may be different now. It may just be the normal to have to prove yourself to your partner repeatedly.

4 Likes

You having to ask is the red flag

1 Like

These phones cause nothing but stress in a relationship.

1 Like

Yes that’s a red flag my man and I have each other’s passwords and fingerprint can get into my phone and I can on his

It don’t have to do with trust but when he changes his
Password suddenly than he cheating

l get paid over $120 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $21633 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://Dollarjobzsign106.surge.sh

1 Like

If you previously had access to his phone, then I’d say yeah thats possibly a red flag. My hubs and I have each other’s fingerprints saved in each other’s phones so we don’t need to know passwords or anything.

No trust ! You sound like you are over baring

1 Like

If you can’t be an open book with the person you’re with, why are you with them? If he has been open before with it then all of a sudden changed, he’s hiding something and you should just up and leave. I understand the whole “oh privacy Yada Yada yada” excuse everyone’s throwing here but if your relationship was open passwords and such before and now it’s not… that’s a red flag. Every relationship/people in relationships are different. Don’t base it off of those saying “oh you need trust… you shouldn’t need his password” …trust your gut.

2 Likes

wh ydo u need to have his password? if u dont trust him, whats the point of a relationship

2 Likes

Kimberly Mathews back off her a lil, she’s asking for advice, and yes i consider this a red flag also, he hiding something, all of a sudden he’s changed his password, get real Kimberly, you sound kinda of dense to me,

1 Like

Yeah that’s a major red flag :triangular_flag_on_post: why would he need to change the password? My man & I use the same password for our phones & we know each other’s passwords for everything else because we share all of our streaming services together & social media isn’t that big of a deal for us. He doesn’t really use social media & I only use mine to check on family & friends. Have you asked him why he changed it & why he won’t give it to you? It just seems shady.

Umm yes! If he has nothing to hide then it should be no big deal for you to have his password

The fact you have to ask this answers your question

1 Like

Possibly…but he could also be planning something for you sooooo, :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

If you trust him, you don’t need his password. If you don’t trust him, end the relationship.

I think if you have to ask that question you know the answer

1 Like

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: move on dont waste anymore time in that relationship

My boyfriend said either he’s planning on proposing and doesn’t want you finding anything out, or he’s cheating and doesn’t want you to find anything out.

1 Like

Nah, it’s toxic that you even need to know his passwords to log in anyway. Take some time to work on yourself

1 Like

If you need to go thru his phone or have access to it, your the red flag :triangular_flag_on_post:

7 Likes

Ummmm yea I would say so lol

Just because someone might want some privacy doesn’t mean they’re up to no good! Maybe he’s planning his out from narcissistic abuse lol??? I’m a woman & I don’t have the damn energy to go through my man’s phone lol! I don’t even know if he has a password lol! I got my own phone to look at fb on lol :woman_shrugging:t3::rofl:.
We have Snapchat maps & no it’s not to spy on each other, but if anything happened like a vehicle breaking down, it’s an app to find you… Really, though, there’s no reason to waste time going through someone’s phone. I think sometimes alot gets misinterpreted by doing that!

Nope. That’s his phone. Why do you need it? If you go digging, you will always find something. Everyone deserves privacy.

2 Likes

You need to ask ???

This side if the story can go either way… Ya you make ut sound like he cheating… But your not married and its his phone hes not required to give you his password. Does he have yours? Does he have important work stuff on his phone? So you think he cant have anything to his self? Just because you cant get in it that means he cheating?

1 Like

Well if he doesn’t want to give and if he changed suddenly than yep

1 Like

Yes,huge red flag in my experience. BUT… if you feel the need to go through his phone then there’s something wrong. Been there and trust me it’s not healthy. If you partner constantly has his phone glued to him and has passwords etc then he has something to hide.

2 Likes

Why do you need his password?

2 Likes

Why is it some women want a mans password, but dont want the man to look at their phone? Trust dosnt mean i have to look to be sure, it means i dont have an urge to look because i am sure.

1 Like

I’ve been married to my husband 14 years, we have never once looked at each other’s phones. We have trust and boundaries. If I had to go looking through his phone then that means we don’t need to be together. We’ve been fine 14 years without going through each other’s phones. I trust my husband completely :purple_heart:

1 Like

Yes and that’s also a sign that you don’t truly trust him if you feel the need to have his password. Sounds like you both need to go your separate ways. If he had nothing to hide he wouldn’t have a problem giving you his password, and if you fully trusted him you wouldn’t feel the need to have his password.

I’d follow your gut on this one, maybe talk to / ask him about it instead of making conclusions. Defensiveness is typically a sign of guilt, so id watch for that but let him explain whatever it is he might have to say about it. I’d be suspicious if my boyfriend suddenly changed his password, but I wouldn’t know cause I don’t go thru his phone lmao I don’t have a password on mine but if I did he would know it. Definitely a suspicious pink tinted flag there though.

My thought was he was planning a proposal. I guess it depends if you have talked about marriage.

If your asking… then you already know. That is a huge Red Flag! Tell him to kick rocks :raised_hands:

1 Like

He’s either cheating or proposing. Just straight out ask him why he changed itn

Nigcole Phillips bruhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Girl yes. Do you even have to ask?

1 Like

That’s a MASSIVE :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: tell him ON THE SPOT to give it to you and give you his phone or your out. DO NOT let him leave your sight or log into his phone without giving it to you first. If he says no, you know he’s doing you dirty.

2 Likes