Is this normal pain for 35 weeks pregnant?

I’m 35 weeks and have been having really bad cervix pains when I walk, it feels like the bones between my tights are cramping, and it feels like a sharp stabbing.

17 Likes

That may not be normal just to be on the safe side check with your doc anyway everyone goes through different things when they are pregnant and it’s best to be safe then sorry I wish you well and congrats on the bundle of joy :two_hearts:

We are in the same boat😭 My whole bottom half is killing me!

Go get checked or talk to your doctor just to be shore its normal. Alway better to be safe than sorry when it comes to pregnancy. (Baby first):heart:

Probably normal but please see your doctor to be sure

1 Like

I don’t know if you will be able to read this but my friend’s daughter had cervical cancer which was caught about the same time of her pregnancy. Please go and get checked out.

1 Like

I never experienced that but my.gosh my. Pregnancy was 35.years ago youd be best to ask.your doctor

Braxton Hicks. Body could be preparing for the birth. But always better to see your doctor just to be sure all is good with baby.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The doctor is the person to be asking.

Your good don’t panic. Welcome to your third trimester😉 I’m due Christmas day and yes I believe it’s gotten even more real now lol I’m excited it’s almost over and can’t wait to finally hold him in my arms. Good luck with your baby!!!

When I walked felt like mine was gonna fall out really hurt but I carried low

I am currently 36 weeks and I have started getting all sorts of randoms pains, mostly in my leg. If your concerned ask your midwife but it’s most likely because baby is running out of room and is pushing on nerves and whatever else it can find in there lol. Very annoying but hey not long to go now :grin:

3 Likes

Omg!! Mine was the worst!!! Some days I’d be in tears!!! Can’t remember when it started but I believe it was my last trimester. Had my daughter at around 38 weeks and she was 10 pounds 4oz!

It could possibly be the pressure from the baby. You will start to feel all sorts of pain and aches at this stage and even Braxton Hicks pains will increase but if you are feeling worried about it then definitely go and speak to ur doctor and get a check up to make sure everything is fine. Best this is to stay calm and rest

Call dr and get checked did with both my girls went in and was dialated to 4 with one born at 30 wks and 38 weeks with other dialated at a 5

Look up SPD or pelvic girdle pain. I suffer from this at 28 weeks and some days it’s so bad I can barely walk. Seeing a chiropractor that specializes in pregnancy has been suggested to me.

Sounds like baby is on its way, that happened to me with my last at 34 weeks found out the next day I was 5cm dilated and had an emergency c-section. Good luck mama.

1 Like

Mom of 4 here. Yep totally normal and uncomfortable. Your body and little one are getting ready for the big day.

2 Likes

I got it starting about 30 weeks. They say it’s pressure. Your way is better than my way I said it felt like she is trying to claw her way out of there with very sharp nails. But it’s always better to be safe and just phone ob

Same! Except my baby is just big! I’ll be 34 weeks Friday. My whole bottom half is killing me!

Its literally called lightning crotch! Foreal. I was so scared I called my ob when I was pregnant. Lol
And it’s so accurately named

3 Likes

Please call your OB pronto!!!

1 Like

Why do you think most women that far along waddle…

Kicked in the box syndrome. Perfectly normal

1 Like

Unfortunately yes, it’s called lightening crotch, and it sucks :weary::weary::weary: also, pelvic girdle pain. I will say that the chiropractor helped with the PGP, not so much the lightening crotch though.

5 Likes

Probably getting close to labor. I gave birth to my daughter at 35 weeks

All normal! Your baby will be here soon, wish you the best!!

Your body is getting ready for birth!

I did was told it was normal hurt like heck lots lots water

Yes your body is preparing for birth last week’s are goin to be the most uncomfortable

Normal … baby is coming

Call your dr to be sure but I had pains in my groin area starting around 30 weeks and was told it was everything loosening up to get ready for baby. It was sore to walk and I couldn’t roll over in bed without using my arms to give me a head start.

1 Like

Normal I believe. I was in quite a bit of pain in the last few weeks before baby came. I couldn’t even get out of bed by myself.

Your hips start to detach ready for birth :heart: your ligaments get real loose and your cervix feels like it’s bout to fall out
I remember that feeling well lol :joy:
Keep your feet up as much as possible, rest and lay on your side :slight_smile: it will help , body pillow was my best friend :heart::heart:

Just see your doctor

In life, our situation seems impossible to get solved but the Bible says seek you shall find, ask it shall be given unto you. My marriage of 6 years was broken because my husband broke up with me because i could not bear him a child, i was heart broken and i tried all ways to get him back but everything seems not working until i saw a post of a woman called Becky Nolan who testified about this particular spell caster who GOD used to reunite her marriage called Doctor Durojiaye . I contacted him and he assured me that my husband will come back to me within 12 to 16 hours after he has finished preparing the spell. My husband came back home and apologize to me and now am 2 weeks pregnant and we are living happily again. If you need his assistance kindly get in touch with him on his email (
[email protected] ) Or
Whatapp: +2348145811971. .

Fire crotch! Its a bitch!

Had that with my youngest. Dr gave me a band to help hold her head up. Or I walked around with my hand down there pushing her head up. Which was essentially just like pushing in as I walked. It was awful.

Yes I had it really bad with my third and the doctor said it was because he was just so low in my pelvic bone, thats why the pain was as bad and sharp as it was.

Its normal! Yours hips are stretching and getting ready for the birth of your baby.

1 Like

Baby’s head is coming down moving into position

Same here! I will be 36 weeks on friday and there is a lot of pain and pressure going on. This is my 3rd.

I went through the same thing but I had alot of complications

Same here. They told me it was because of his weight and being so low in the pelvic area🤷🏼‍♀️

Yes, unfortunately it sounds like what many women go through!

I’m so excited my broken Marriage been restored my ex lover is back after he left me and our kids for another woman. i was so happy to met Dr osagiede how he help many people to bring there Lover back so i contact him to help me too. that was how Dr osagiede help me to bring my lover back… A big thank to you Dr osagiede because I never thought my ex lover will be back to me so quickly with your spell. You are the best and world greatest. if you are here and you need your Ex Lover back or your lover moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: drosagiedelovespellcaster@gmail. com
whatsapp.him on +2349055874177

Don’t be afraid contact Dr osagiede spell caster today and get your lover permanent in your side

I would get pains like this the closer I got to labor…mom of three here…but you should definitely ask the doc just to be sure.

1 Like

If you’re worried speak with your doctor. Towards the end of pregnancy pelvic girdle pains are normal

1 Like

Definitely discuss with doctor. But if this is what I suspect, I experienced (and am currently experiencing) it with both pregnancies. Belly bands do wonders.

2 Likes

With myself personally this was normal, however that’s not to say whether it is or isn’t with you since I don’t know your personal health history. Talking with your doctor is always a good idea.

1 Like

It’s your cervix shortening and preparing for birth. Sort of like a shocking, lightning pain? And your hips and bones are softening to prepare for the baby to pass through the birth canal. Unless there’s bleeding, or if your blood pressure is elevated I wouldn’t worry about it

5 Likes

Sounds like something I dealt with multiple times, I was told it was a combination of round ligament pain and my hips separating. Using a belly band that includes the hips, helped a lot. Though if you also have sciatica, the band could make the sciatica worse just keep that in mind

Sounds like SPD,I had that with my last pregnancy. I could barley walk. A chiropractor was a lifesaver for the rest of my pregnancy.

This isn’t really something people on the internet should be answering. Please discuss with your doctor. Could be normal or it. could be an issue every pregnancy is different.

17 Likes

I’m almost 35 weeks, and this is my third pregnancy, has that lightning pain on the said area and i was already 3cm dilated… and it goes the same with my second and now my third… I probably should’ve waited it out till I’m like 37 weeks at least the midwives wouldn’t try to stop the pain… and I’ve been warded since… altho the contractions/BH is quite frequent and gets painful each time… i really do felt that I should’ve waited it out… but if you’re concern and this is your first… you should go get a check up just to be sure…

1 Like

I’m 34 weeks, with my 3rd child. It is an absolutely normal pain. I’ve been getting them myself. I think the feeling that the baby is going to punch himself right out of my vagina is worse😂 I’ve been having so many discomforts recently lol but of course, sometimes we just need the peace of mind, so don’t hesitate to call your doctor if it’s making you feel anxious or worried. They’d rather you call than stress yourself out.

5 Likes

I had pains in my pelvic region for months. It should be normal. I stayed having pains. I just delivered a healthy baby 3 weeks ago. All was fine.

Been having the same pain im also 36 weeks i feel like a pelvic bone is broken or something they told me its normal been having this pain for months already I was wobbling before I even got big never felt this with my other 2 babies

Call your doctors office. Let them know what you are feeling. Find out if you can go in to get checked just to make sure it isn’t serious. It could be baby putting pressure on your pelvic floor, which is the beginning of your cervix getting ready for delivery. But it’s always great to have your mind put at ease by your doctor.

1 Like

Braxton Hicks is what I would say. But if it gets unbearable just check in with your doctor. Good luck momma

1 Like

I had that with my 2nd born. I was told it was normal, and I forgot what they call it. Call your doctor and they can confirm and help with some tips to manage

1 Like

Yep 100 normal. Round ligament pains and stretching happening to get your body ready for delivery

1 Like

I had Spd as the description above. It goes away after birth. Painful at the time though.

I did with my all except my first. If it’s not something that’s normal for you, you should call and ask your OB though. No one here knows your medical history.

1 Like

Maybe Braxton Hicks contractions.?

1 Like

Its normal.Pressure pains

Completely normal. Baby is in pelvic bone.

It could be normal pain but it could also be something else. When this happened to me with my last child it was actually my pelvis dislocating. I was told everything would pop back into place after birth. It did for the most part. My hip ended up locking in the wrong place and it took several drs and 3 years to figure out the pain I was experiencing was from a dislocated hip.

Yes 100 percent. I had that bad. Pain was shooting down my legs

I had “lightening groin” Hurt like hell but doctors said it was a good sign! Lol.

Could be pubis symphosis disorder. Very painful to deal with.

Lightning crotch… yes, its really a thing😂

Pressure baby moving down in position. Baby on the move :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Call your OB. That’s what they get paid for. :slight_smile:

Call your dr. Why rely on the internet for information :woman_facepalming:

I’m 36 weeks n my doctor told me I had this so might b good to talk to Ur midwife or doctor

I cannot believe this… MY EX HUSBAND IS BACK TO ME!!!
This is a story of Doctor Durojiaye who brought my ex husband back to me in 3 days of contact. He told me me he would do it but i didn’t believe him but decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise, my ex husband came home and started playing with the kids and gave me a kiss on my cheek, knelt down on his knees and begged me for leaving without a goodbye. I heard he had woman he was seeing before he left me and i was devastated which made me seek help in a spell caster such as Doctor Durojiaye I also met this man through a testimony about him and i contacted his email at
[email protected] and when i explained things to him, he told me not to worry. I am very happy today that my husband who left me for over 2 years, came back home. I asked him what about the other woman and he said that was his past and nothing will ever make him leave again. I am thankful to Dr Durojiaye . Contact him to help you now at
[email protected]
Or whatsapp him :(+2348145811971)
Facebook

Baby May be laying on a nerve ?
Keep moving

It actually sounds very normal but I would definitely talk with your doctor.

I had that to and i was told it was lightning crotch . it was ur. Baby dropping into ur birthing canel . it hurts very bad

I had this and was told it was spd (Symphysis pubis dysfunction) which is normally called PGP nowadays google it up xx

So true, had that also.

Definitely ask doctor. But yes can be common from the pelvic area preparing for labor and relaxing. Also could be Braxton Hicks or early irregular contractions I had the latter with my 3rd, thankfully never extreme just uncomfortable.

I had them, was so horrible,…l battled to sit, or get up…had to walk baby steps…it hurt so much… some of us really do have it bad… be strong :gift_heart:

Who comes on fb to ask this kind of question instead of just calling your doctor ?

This is a question for your doctor not a bunch of strangers on the internet

It is but to be brutally honest, Dr. Facebook is the wrong one to ask. Ask your OBGYN, they can give you real advise! :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes