Is wrong to date an ex's cousin's baby daddy?

I really need advice please be nice.

My ex’s cousin has a child with a man I’ve been talking to … we both like each other but I feel like its wrong because we both have children to our exs.

109 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Is wrong to date an ex's cousin's baby daddy? - Mamas Uncut

If you have to ask, then you already have the answer.

10 Likes

How do you ex a cousin? :joy:

4 Likes

Your exes are cousins. Not the baby daddy nor your ex. But if you’re asking you’re looking for any reason not to date him.

For some reason I understand it; then when I read the last sentence I’m confused. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

If you’re both two single consenting adults you don’t need anyone’s permission to date.
However, there’s consequences to every action and if you’re ready to handle angry ex cousin and possible angry step children for the rest of your life then more power to your small town union.

5 Likes

There are SOOO many men out there. WHYY WHYY WHYY would you even pursue this man.:woman_facepalming:

8 Likes

Keeping it in the family​:grimacing::joy:

3 Likes

It’s kind on a RULE. You just don’t.

2 Likes

Ex’s cousins baby daddy :thinking:
I say go for it 🤷
Not your cousin baby daddy

3 Likes

Yes it wrong lmfao and you already know it

Sounds like unnecessary family drama.

2 Likes

was the cousin your friend?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t. That’s gotta be confusing for the kids.

3 Likes

I was accused for so long screwing my ex cousin husband that I finally did after we divorced our kids are cousins realistically it could never be a relationship I don’t really regret it but like someone else said unnecessary drama back away

1 Like

Are there no other men there? Idk but maybe try avoiding future drama.

2 Likes

Ex cousin so no longer cousins?

5 Likes

Well the fact that you even needed to ask people this question… Yeah… Lol

1 Like

Go for it… but expect shit 2 hit the fan… if you think itl work and all the drama won’t break yous then crack on yous are adults x

1 Like

Messy as fuuuuuuukkkkk

I would not. I personally think that’s gross. Yes it’s your ex’s baby daddy but still think it’s gross.

1 Like

Well, that’s one way to cause needless family drama.

2 Likes

Yes it’s wrong stupid

9 Likes

There are worse things that could happen. My ex husband started screwing his former stepsister who looks like a meth eaten lot lizard a couple of years ago. I actually really get a kick out of it. :joy: It’s no one’s business other than yours but personally I wouldn’t because I hate drama and that’s all I can see coming from it.

2 Likes

You in danger girl lol

3 Likes

Sounds you got kids with this ex… That means your talking to your kids’ cousin not just your ex’s cousin baby daddy

6 Likes

It’s only messed up if your ex starts screwing the other girl​:joy::joy:

I don’t understand why anyone would really care? You have no moral obligation to your ex’s cousin.

The fact that there’s kids involved that are second cousins will make shit weird. That will make their kid your kids step sibling cousin. That’s the part you should care about.

and I have family members that are sister cousins. It fucks the kids up. I’ve seen first hand.

It’s like the brother of the best friend of the cousin of my coworkers Daddy. So far unrelated that it shouldn’t matter.

Just do you… f what people think

1 Like

Don’t get in the middle of there karmic drama. It would make it so much worse

That just sounds messy.

1 Like

You answered your own question feels wrong

My boyfriend is the ex to a friend I used to have :woman_shrugging:

I mean clear it with her first. People assume the worse because you use the word baby daddy. I mean sometimes relationships don’t work. I dated a friends ex husband. (I asked her first so did he and she was ok with it and thrilled for us. We didn’t work out in the end. But that was for our reasons)

Your exes cousin’s baby daddy?
Why would it be a problem to date someone in your exes family? I guess if it feels wrong you probably just shouldn’t, but I don’t see the issue

1 Like

Yahhhh!
Just sounds complicated :sob:
Your kids would be cousins-brother/sister cousins! NO. Just no.:no_entry_sign:

And if you’ve ever hung in a setting with them while they were still together this just makes for super awkwardness.:woman_facepalming:t4:
I mean what, did you two like each other that entire time then?!:smirk: Fishy for sure​:-1:t5: no bueno

Lifes too short to care. Youre all adults. Do it!

It’s fucked up honestly

My mom dated my dad’s brother, my dad has a child with my cousins mom. Its all fucked but whatever floats your boat

Sounds like a Jerry Springer question to me

2 Likes

I wouldn’t because it could be a lot of drama but it’s not technically wrong

Absolutely no, so many other men, why would you want leftovers? And you may be a part of her he really wants back!

NO find someone else nothing good will come of this sorry

If they still come to family gatherings I would say definitely do not get with him…

2 Likes

And if you have to ask the question you already know it’s wrong, not being mean I’m just saying think before you act on this. god speed

You answered your own question. You are in the situation and you feel like its wrong. Why are you looking for advice if you already feel your answer. You don’t need advice from outsiders, if your gut is already telling you it feels wrong.

1 Like

You must be desperate

1 Like

Family drama starting in 3….2……1……

3 Likes

As long as y’all aren’t related idgaf who you date

1 Like

Absolutely no home smashing. People appal me. Omg what a mess People are.

1 Like

I mean, sure ok… but don’t have kids together, now THAT would be awkward :flushed:

3 Likes

You NEVER date exes of your friends or family.

4 Likes

Even though you wouldnt technically be crossing the fence into “bro-code violation” territory you might want to think about perception, just cause its legal in all the states outside of Appalachia doesnt mean its a good move

I’m thinking you can do whatever you want. You’re going to anyway

2 Likes

On the next episode of Jerry Springer lol

So it’s you Ex baby daddy’s cousin’s baby daddy! Yeah? :exploding_head::exploding_head:

There’s no relation there except that the kids are 2nd cousins…

You have a child together and ancestry.com would be having a melt down!

5 Likes

I couldn’t be bothered…if it already feels wrong, it probably is x

4 Likes

Is it worth hurting your cousin to be happy

2 Likes

The fact that you said to “be nice” is a strong indication that you know it’s wrong too. Some people are completely off limits. Find someone else. Why would you deliberately chose to hurt another woman and her children like that let alone family? Just know if you chose to continue, because it is 100% a selfish choice, you will deserve any backlash that comes your way.

5 Likes

Maybe they mean their cousin’s ex

2 Likes

If you assets worried about how your ex’s cousin would feel ask her if it works be ok.

Speak to your cousin about and see how she feels

4 Likes

That’s a bit of a stretch lol do you girl. Date who you want.

I mean not wrong necessarily but definitely messy. When u can avoid certain drama it’s best to.

That’s a double negative sword because while on one end your exes cousins baby daddy is no relation to your exes family or you their child is your child’s cousin so still family to your child; on the other end you would be hurting your exes cousin. So I wouldn’t do it. It’s weird and wrong. If you do go that route I would make sure that your exes cousin is okay with it first and that there’s gonna be no hard feelings or drama.

You are the only one who can make yourself happy. You can’t depend on another person to do that for you. I say you only travel through this life once and the fewer regrets you have the happier you will be. But, at the same time, if you don’t take chances, what does it matter. After all, it is not death that hurts us so, but rather, the thorns and claws of living. I married my wife’s uncle’s brother’s daughter and we made it 50 years so far! You’ll never know if you don’t try.

2 Likes

No don’t do that lmao

1 Like

How would you feel if your cousin started dating yours?

If it feels wrong bet it turns out wrong

2 Likes

You mean you are talking to the man your cousin had a baby with. The fact that you said “be nice” indicates you know you are in the wrong. There’s so many other men out there and you picked your cousins bd?

5 Likes

Wtf. Yes. It’s not like he was just a boyfriend.

1 Like

If you feel it’s wrong. Why question if it’s good to do so. You know it’s wrong at so many levels. Go with your conscience and don’t do it. You will hurt your family and your cousins kids too.

1 Like

Uhm you guys could never have kids then because they would be related, ew.

6 Likes

Seriously? Just date him

So her baby daddy’s cousin’s baby daddy? The kids make it messy but I don’t see a problem otherwise. There is no blood relationship between 2 consenting adults. Maybe ask for the exs blessing if your worried about drama. Depending on the person even asking might cause drama but not as bad if you went behind their backs.

3 Likes

That’s confusing…but I can’t throw stones. I dated my husband’s 2nd cousin for 3yr toxic long yrs before I had enough. But no children involved thank goodness

It’s not like he’s blood related to your ex :woman_shrugging:t2: yall are adults

my opinion would be if you have to question it then it is wrong!! if you felt it was right then you wouldn’t be asking!!

7 Likes

don’t worry what people would think!! if it feels right!!

Any kids you have with him would be second cousin siblings. Heck, the kids y’all got already are second cousins. Does your cousin know? Do you think family events are going to be ok in the future if you proceed the relationship? Is it worth it to potentially be excluded family events, as not everyone will agree with it? That’s a whole mess I wouldn’t want to be a part of, but that’s just me…

2 Likes

So your kids can have the same baby daddy as your cousins? Fun at family events.

1 Like

Just never date anyone one of your friends exes family’s exes find yourself own date not anyone’s ex

1 Like

Damn it must be a small town…

What in the Alabama trailer park?

20 Likes

It sounds like you’re not over your ex. Personally, I’d find someone that has no ties to my ex, especially not a member of his family. You’re asking for trouble or drama. Also, if you’re asking this question, then you already know that you shouldn’t be doing this. Best of luck to you and your child!

1 Like

If it feels wrong then it is wrong. Too many people in this world, you don’t need to have ex’s, family or friends leftovers.

3 Likes

No sweetie not at all. Not if your grimey af and it runs in your blood. On the other hand you are different not loyal to your family.

Lady if you have to ask you know it’s wrong

If you have to ask…it’s wrong. You don’t do that to family!

2 Likes

you just said you feel like its wrong .
its your life . so if YOU feel like its wrong , then stop :nerd_face:

2 Likes

And if y’all have kids your kids are gonna have sibling cousins :joy::joy::joy:

Don’t date your cousins trash🤷🤦

Never date anyone who’s fathered a child with your bloodline

2 Likes

Huh?..an ex’s, cuz, baby daddy…is he family??.:woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging::joy:

3 Likes

You honestly already know the answer it just a struggle in your heart and mind do the rite thing for you

This the dumbest question I read on my news feed tf of course it’s wrong she has a kid by him and is your cousin look at the picture dummy :rofl::pleading_face: you swear are you dumb or dumb dumb

It’s the cousin of the person’s ex not the poster’s cousin. Basically they are saying that the guy they’re interested in is the father of the ex’s cousin’s child.

Your ex’s cousin? What’s that got to do with you? Go for it lol Here’s people thinking it’s your cousins ex :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes