Is wrong to date an ex's cousin's baby daddy?

It’s not your cousin, so free game!

It is wrong too many men out there to be messing with your cousins ex

1 Like

The fact you asked seems like you have a problem with it so I think you have your answer.

1 Like

My hubby says it’s only weird if you make it weird!

It’s not wrong at all go for it if this is wrong thin IV been wrong a bunch of times lol no really it’s not wrong you guys like each other who cares what people think this could be your soulmate

I read this and heard a lot of banjo music

17 Likes

These are called hoes!!

2 Likes

I’m all for it as long as it’s not actually you saying your cousin.
And just a little fyi. If you actually like eachother it really doesnt matter what anyone else thinks. My uncle and mother have different dads, my uncle married my moms cousin (on her dads side) and they’ve been happily married for over 30 years.

I can’t get past the first sentence… had to reread it slowly several times​:rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Do what makes you happy. Its not like your relative is involved the ex and his cousin may not be happy but who cares!

Be happy. Who cares if its messy?!

1 Like

He’s a ex for a reason though

My ex does his cousin! Is that ok?

2 Likes

This sounds like a blac chyna, tyga, kylie, rob Kardashian trifecta lol

1 Like

I wouldn’t cross that line personally. Mainly because they did have a baby. Not cool.

3 Likes

I’d leave. I wouldn’t want to share.

2 Likes

So the children are cousins? Lol

1 Like

Omg why would you even consider that?? Are women really that desperate that they date family members exes now??

7 Likes

This is for Springer.

4 Likes

Lot of people like the idea of keeping it in the family

3 Likes

I’ve read this 10 times and still don’t get it.

10 Likes

So your ex has a cousin who has an ex :thinking: that seems distant enough. Idk why ppl are freaking out over it lol it’s not YOUR cousins ex :woman_shrugging:t3: I believe that anyone can date anyone. Life is to short that there’s no reason anyone should deprive themselves of what could be true happiness and love based on “once upon a time”s

7 Likes

Nothing is wrong with that.

Girl really there plenty of fish in the sea
You really want yalls kids to be cousins /brother or sisters.

Do better
That’s crazy

2 Likes

That’s a hard no for me. Too awkward and drama stemming from that mess.

It’s her exes cousin. Her baby daddy not her blood cousin but I’m just saying idk lol

So he not related in any way. Hes not your cousin.
He’s the cousin’s ex
The cousin has a child with him.
Sure go for it. What does he have to do with your ex.
Not a thing. Go for it.

2 Likes

If you have to ask then you know it is wrong.

1 Like

No disrespect but I had to re read your post a couple times. I definitely would have to take a hard pass with that and just be friends. Best wishes for you though.hugs

You just don’t date family members ex’s. That’s just a permanent rule… or it should be. :no_good_woman::no_good_woman::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Not worth it, move on. Keep it out of the family. #drama #findyourown

2 Likes

Naw be stepdaddy/cousin which name Is your child going call him by and it’s weird :thinking:my kid’s father cousin tried to get with me after we broke up I said he’ll no why would I break up with my kid’s father be with with his cousin deal with the same bullshit same family trying to get away not stay in the dam family

No its not wrong but could cause some hassles

Whats your relationship like with the ex? Is it cordial? I personally would steer clear of anyone tied to them in any kind of way. It’d be different if you didn’t know. Run from that drama.

Too messy, how would you feel if your ex dates your cousins ex?

Not to be ugly but what in the Alabama hell are you getting yourself into?! Run girl! If you have to ask you already know and don’t try to complicate your life. You can do better and just cause it’s easy usually means it’s not worth it. Js

It’s wrong , you will be the cause of families division stay clear.

I wouldn’t, there are plenty of men out there.

Y’all are completely miss understanding what she said her ex’s cousin is the baby momma to the guy she is talking too!!! :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2: People seriously need to learn how to read obviously or really pay attention. This girl needs advice and you all are being rude AF to her! This is supposed to be a page where we give each other advice when we need it not tear one another down.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Is wrong to date an ex's cousin's baby daddy? - Mamas Uncut

Oh yea that sounds like a great idea, that family tree won’t be hard to explain to your kid at all :woman_facepalming:t2: your ex’s cousin is also your child’s cousin… way to keep it in the family lol

9 Likes

If it feels wrong, then it probably is.

13 Likes

If you have to ask, then that should tell you. There’s so many men out there anyways. Just why!?

1 Like

So your ex boyfriend cousin is the one who has a baby with the guy your talking to? Why would you wanna get tangled in that mess all over again? You’d deal with your ex and his family all over this guy, nah id find someone better and not related to his family what so ever.

10 Likes

Jump on it woman missed out on 2 occasions because they had dated friends.
My only thing is you have to be transparent …Now you are lucky it will be easy for you to find out what went wrong do a little spy work …He may not be all he seems
If all is well then hey go for it make sure that you let him know that he has to keep up with his child and try to keep it clean nice and happy …

Yup— it’s totally wrong.

I’m going to go ahead and assume that you already know that this is wrong.

1 Like

Yes it’s wrong and confusing for the kids… there’s plenty of dicks in the sea find a different one your cousin hasn’t been on

Sorry

3 Likes

Yes…do not date him…and get mixed up in that mess…

2 Likes

Wth is an ex cousin lol

9 Likes

There’s plenty of men out there. This exact same situation happened in my family. Let me tell you, it ended up really messy. They didn’t last long because they would always be judged by the whole family, so they split up.

3 Likes

It took me too long to figure out that sentence and the family tree. So I’m gonna go with a hard pass.

Not really. As long as everyone can be adult and respectful.

It’s wrong and the kids will be embarrassed when they get older, it’s your kids family then it’s wrong

6 Likes

Like why would u even think about it? Wrong on so many levels, like that’s just asking for trouble ( no offence) but hell nah I wouldn’t like it 2 close to home for me! But suppose everybody’s different :woman_facepalming::tipping_hand_woman:

After my parents got divorced my mom’s sister married my dad’s nephew

I wouldn’t that’s just me. It would hurt the cousins feelings.

No if you an this Man like each other then don’t worry about it, the XX are just that, be with this guy an be happy

1 Like

You are both adults. You don’t need anyone’s permission to do anything.

You’d be dating your childs cousins dad :thinking: that sounds like a terrible idea.

1 Like

You’re just asking for a lot of trouble.

Do whatever makes you happy

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Is wrong to date an ex's cousin's baby daddy? - Mamas Uncut

Talk to your cousin first and see if she is ok with It. If you do It behind her back them you know is wrong

1 Like

Mikaela Jean Bronte Alexandra imagine if I had a baby and y’all just decided to date the baby daddy

3 Likes

Depends on how big the family gatherings get & how close you are to your ex’s cousin. If you’re like best friends, no don’t do it. It’s your ex’s cousin’s ex, so there’s no relation. Not sure why this would be a big issue. People grow a part & don’t end up together forever. It happens. Such as life.

4 Likes

Sure … why not … make life even more complicated … genetically anything is possible … morally is anouther question …

5 Likes

I don’t see anything wrong with it. It’s not your side of the family.

1 Like

I think the relationship is he is the baby daddy of her ex partner’s cousin. She has a baby with her ex partner and obviously this guy has a baby with her ex partner’s cousin.

I think that’s it?

I mean, are you close with the cousin? Will it cause any custody issues? Do you go to family functions where this might come up? Is your concern that your child and your potential new partner’s child are already cousins and it might be weird for them to be step siblings or share a half sibling with each other?

Honestly it just depends on if he is worth any potential drama this may cause you.

2 Likes

I mean- if you don’t care about that being your COUSINS baby daddy then I guess nah??? I mean I wouldn’t wanna be with someone who’s stirred my cousins Mac and cheese but to all their own :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

That’s one heck of a complicated connection. I think you should talk to your ex and your crush should talk to his ex and see how they feel about it.

9 Likes

I don’t think anybody should be off limits if people are single (bar incest). They had their chance it didn’t work out. If you both want to give it a go, then do you :v:t5: If people have a problem well then that’s their problem, nobody else’s.

2 Likes

If you and the ex’s cousin were close, then yes it is wrong. If not, then it’s okay to think about it, but consider the mess that you will or won’t have to deal with.

2 Likes

She’s saying her Ex’s…cousin. Not her ex-cousin.

37 Likes

If y’all’s kids are related somehow then it’s a bit much

18 Likes

You’ve already crossed that line of “off limits”…
looking for a validation is comforting…. But could you really give up someone you have now fallen in love with just because the majority “wouldn’t do it”?

Sometimes it’s better to just rip the bandage off, be mentally ready to do it, and to deal and accept what comes with it. If he loves you back, it’d be worth it :woman_shrugging:t4:

The truth will set you free.

:crossed_fingers:t4: good luck

7 Likes

Other choices out there. Stay away from this one.

3 Likes

Do whatever makes YOU happy. Why should it matter what we think? As long as you’re able to deal with any potential consequences of it, do what you feel is good for YOU. We aren’t the ones having to deal with the consequences of the choice you ultimately make anyway. YOU DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY! :blush:

2 Likes

It is wrong never shit in your own backyard!

4 Likes

If you have babies with your ex’s cousin, wouldn’t your current children and the new children be nephew cousin step brothers? What in the Mississippi side show circus act is even going on here?

3 Likes

Why? Is there a man shortage?

2 Likes

Not a blood relative I don’t think you need to explain yourself just date

1 Like

Story time: my cousin had a baby at 15 with a kid. Later in life my other cousin from out of town comes to live with them and then has same dudes baby. NOW they are brother cousins. And it’s very confusing for the kids. It’s not incest but it’s pretty fucked up

2 Likes

Tell me your from Alabama without telling me your from alabama…

26 Likes

He’s not directly related to the ex so screw it. Go for it. Who cares how the ex and his cousin feel. Be happy, you deserve it

2 Likes

If you’re questioning if it’s wrong , then you already know it’s wrong

8 Likes

An ex’s cousin’s ex? Guess it depends on how they’d take it personally?

1 Like

How can you have an ex cousin??

2 Likes

As long as you would be okay if it were done to you.

2 Likes

So you’re questioning is… is it ok to date an ex-boyfriend’s cousin… right?? I wouldn’t have any issue with it (wouldn’t even think about it) but all my ex’s are almost 30 years in the past.

1 Like

I say go for it. There’s better options out there since he could be a trash baby daddy. Could do better though.

1 Like

Go for it, my granny married my grandpa and two of her younger sisters married my grandpa’s sister’s sons. It sound weird but there is no relation. Do what makes you happy.

If it’s not ur family then it’s fare game…but keep in mind that it will cause conflict with in the family…so do u want drama or just move on to someone else :thinking:

1 Like

Why? The ex’s cousin has a child with with a man you’re talking to. One you never said you were in love two you never said you’re intimate. Unless the ex is holding out hopes to get him back I don’t see a problem. It’s not like the ex has papers on him as in ownership

7.67 billion people in the world and you choose that one… Girl move on. Bye. You’re gonna have to explain that every single time its not worth it.

I mean, if you have to ask it’s probs a bad idea.

End of the day you gotta put your kids first , not your own feelings.

Just remember the family members will be the same will you feel comfortable bringing him to a family reunion??

depends on the individuals involved. some will say ok don’t bother me any and others will think u r a trader and stay away from him.

1 Like

Honestly sounds like it was be too complicated and cause some drama. Imagine the family gatherings and if you ever had kids with him. The family tree would be a bit odd.

First of all the question should be is it wrong to date a cousins child’s father.