Just needing to vent about my relationship

I don’t know where to begin but I just need to vent. My husband and I have been married 15 years right out of high school. Four kids range from 16-11. We both work full time high stress jobs Nurse (LPN) and Electrician. I am currently in RN school I suppose to graduate in December. All four of my kids are in extracurricular activities from Cheerleading to basketball/softball. All cost a lot of extra money. We recently moved from our small town about 29 mins away to a bigger town in another state for better education for our children. I have had a very hard time coping with the move which I know sounds crazy since it’s not far. Our mortage though have increase a lot which causes me stress. We both come from very poor backgrounds with no financial education. We have gotten everything we have due to hard work and ourselves. My husband is a go getter literally always has been as we’re I just want to work and then relax. Since being married we have started two businesses one failed and currently doing the second one now and have been for 3 years. It’s a physical job and we have to do it after work and every weekend. Literally work 100 hours a week with both job. I am exhausted. Mentally and Physically exhausted. Every weekend this summer my kids have activities during the weekend so we travel anywhere from 2-4 hours to the activity drive back home do work until wee hours, sleep a little and repeat. I have told my husband we need to cut stuff out I am tired. He is one of the best dads always makes sure the kids know he is there hates to miss anything for them. He just keeps pushing me telling me we will work hard till we’re 40 and slow down. I am at the point I am in constant anxious state. I keep dreaming I want to jump of a bridge to end my pain. I will not do this bc obviously I can’t leave my kids. But I just want a simple life. It’s like I feel as i’m gonna hold him back because he is so go go and I’m not. I am so stressed with life, and money I don’t know what to do. I feel like i’m just a body who is expected to keep going. I have always worked hard since I was 15 lived alone since I was 16. It’s like I have never just had anything easy. I have busted my butt for years to have what we have and he has too but when do I get the right to slow down. I would rather move back to the county and live more modestly. Our marriage isn’t perfect by any means but we work well together managing everything this momma is just tired and I feel like i’m failing at life. I cry alone a lot. I sleep at lunch in my car when I can but sometimes my heart just wants peace and I don’t know if this is normal

346 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Just needing to vent about my relationship - Mamas Uncut

1 Like

Breathe. Schedule time for yourself. Get a hotel and sleep all day

Don’t be afraid to speak up and take a break, your body is telling you so

4 Likes

Slow it down. Let each kid have one thing. Home life the most important thing you can give your kids.

2 Likes

Honey If you don’t start resting and slow down your body is going to force it on you.

8 Likes

Give him a non negotiable ultimatum. You keep hammering away at it hard and keep going. I’m slowing down because I’m tired of hammering away. We will meet in the middle x days a week. You can either join me by enjoying some down time, or you can keep killing yourself. your choice.

3 Likes

l get paid over $110 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $19421 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://AmazingWorking954.pages.dev/

1 Like

You are not a super human. Please reach out for therapy. Self care is pertinent. I know it sounds cliche but these days with all your kids will go so fast. You’re headed for more money and less hours soon! Hang in there momma. God bless you and I’ll pray!

1 Like

l get paid over $110 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $19421 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://AmazingWorking954.pages.dev/

You need to sit down and tell him you are exhausted, you need a little break to recoup your body and mind, tell him you feel anxious, you need to communicate with him and when you have a plan, like let’s slow down the after work hours of your own business to the point where it is still managed but leaving you time to relax, may we dedicate a time slot in the evening for no work or kids sports, maybe a couple hours before bed, have a set time where everything needs to be done and if not it waits till the next day. You guys have to have balance, your mind and body can’t be in overdrive for too long before your health starts to take a hit, and health should always come first! But communicate!!

6 Likes

Did u tell him all this? Write it in a letter if needed. Refuse to travel and take a break put your foot down. Tell him it’s to much. Make the kids slow down to. Tell Jim you can’t do the business anymore that all u can handle is work not both. Heck take off for a few days if u need to.

1 Like

Baby… you’re doing an amazing job :clap:t2:. You’re experiencing anxiety, depression, and lots of stress :weary:. You’re tired. You’re only human. Please slow it down a little and rest… your body is saying, “IM EXHAUSTED AND I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE!”
Take a mandatory break. Consider it an emergency. Get a room… sleep for 2 days. Eat well. Rehydrate.
Don’t let your hubby push you to hard for a Little while. Love on yourself. You need this. You aren’t a bad person for taking a break.

8 Likes

You need to sit him down and tell him this. Your overwhelmed and need a break before you brake. ((((Hugs))))

2 Likes

WORK Smarter not harder.
Have kids step up. Organize your time better.
Step back at 40.

You committed to a plan if uou abandoned ME would divorce you.

3 Likes

I dont know why people are saying to talk to him. She already did. You don’t need his permission for a break. Don’t talk to him. Tell him what you will be doing to help yourself recoup.

13 Likes

Your feelings are valid and you have the choice to slow down. He’s probably working from a place of fear of returning to the poor ness and not being able to provide for the kids exactly as he wishes. I get it. I grew up dirt poor. It’s a different mindset when you’ve been poor and then have a family. I just want to validate your feelings and let you know it’s ok to slow down. Take a break. Take a dang vacation. Recharge your batteries.

3 Likes

Maybe you need to seek a doctor or mental health professionals. There might be more going on and maybe they can help him understand too

1 Like

You are a beautiful strong woman. Just take a look in the mirror. What do you see. Beautiful. Look into your heart. I see you. Just love yourself. Sometimes loving yourself means you must take a stand and say no. I need me time. If you become too exhausted physically and mentally, you won’t be any good for anyone. Love yourself because you deserve it

6 Likes

Completely normal. Tell him you can’t keep this up anymore it’s too much. If need be tell him about your thoughts maybe he will realize there’s much to lose like your life. Life isn’t about money

8 Likes

Just a idea…why don’t you take a couple of days where you can stay with a member of the family for a break…your body is talking and you need to have rest…its not like your children are infant so they be more than okay for a couple of days with Dad.

4 Likes

Hang in there. Your dreams are not as far to reach as you think. Look forward not back. Take a few minutes a day for just you even if its only to hide in the bath or take a short walk to clear your head. You got this. Best of luck. Your making wemon proud of your hard work.

2 Likes

Rest.
Learn to say no.
Cut out any unnecessary activities.
Talk to your doctor or therapist for help.
You are still in the thick of child rearing and even though many might think as kids get older, things get easier, it’s completely untrue.
Only YOU can take of yourself completely. :blue_heart:

20 Likes

Tell him your tired you need to slow down. It’s normal to have feelings like this but not normal for a husband to expect so much from you. Your feelings are justified please take time for yourself.

3 Likes

You’re working yourself to death

3 Likes

I wish I could hug you .

4 Likes

This exactly i am also in a constant anxious state…I feel you and for your health…slow down…I’m pretty sure I have a nervous breakdown last year because of my anxiety…I just want to let you know its ok to need a break

2 Likes

Your doing a great job even with all the stress. Take turns on the activities to get alittle break. That way one of you is there your kids will understand. As for your husband tell him your tired and something has to change.

1 Like

I think you two might just need a vacation

5 Likes

Sounds very familiar but without the high paying jobs… I love my wife but I’m tired of the lack of motivation and being the only 1 that truly tries making anything out of this life. On the holding him back part, is he complaining? If not, don’t worry about that because he obviously loves you and your family :heart: so I would let that go. Yes if my wife was exactly like me, we’d be in a different situation financially but she is not and I just deal with it… It does suck but I’m not leaving my family because of it. I just have to try harder. Maybe you 2 need to hire someone even if that means you have to up your prices…

You must take care of yourself, now, and first or there may not be a 40 year old.

4 Likes

I got burned out just reading this…

11 Likes

It’s not a fix-all but it sounds like you definitely have depression have you tried medication for that so sorry sweets

6 Likes

You definitely need to see a Dr about your vitamin levels. After 4 children it’s normal to be off. Especially hormones. Low hormones can cause extreme fatigue syndrome. You may have mild depression as well. Vitamin D3 is a natural antidepressant. Don’t do prescription.

You definitely need to slow down. Talk to the kids and ask if you can save the money you use at or for games for future investment. Like college or maybe a car savings for them or a vacation savings. Talk to your husband again about a rest. Exhaustion can cause physical problems. Be honest and tell him about your dream. Maybe it will open his eyes enough for him to agree to slow down. Communication is a key to a successful relationship. God bless. Pray about it as well.

5 Likes

l get paid over $ 178 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 18452 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://proworkinfo489.pages.dev/

You have alot on your plate mom… Don’t be scared to cut things off your plate and schedule.

Leave them with 1 sport and that’s it. Or for one year cut off all the sports and at home invest in making a garden, grow a vegetable garden . It’s so relaxing and peaceful. You are depressed.

Take time off. Speak with your kids and husband. Let your husband know.how you feel and the cuts that you will be making and take it slow. :heart::pensive:

Sorry you feel this way. Your kids needs a well functioning mother

You need to talk to a professional. You’re going to get every answer in the book here from stop whining to leave him to run away by yourself which will cause more confusion. If you’re having suicidal thoughts, even if you won’t go through with it for your kids sake, you need to seek immediate mental health advice to help guide you through all of this. Tell your husband how you’re feeling and take him with you if he will go, if not, go yourself 🫶🏻

5 Likes

I don’t know if I could work and do everything else that you do. I am always stressed out about life and money all the time. It sounds like both of you are doing what has to be done to be successful and eventually I am sure that you will get to slow down and just enjoy everything. You need to talk to your husband and let him know that you are exhausted and that you have to slow down. Good luck with everything. Just breathe and know that you guys are doing everything that you can do to make sure that you can sit back later on in life and have everything you need. Congratulations on your accomplishments.
Tell your husband that you really need a break.

2 Likes

You need a good counselor asap . Many insurance companies will pay for individual services. Carve out time for this ! I personally would move back to a more modest house and cut some expenses. You cannot keep going at this pace . One day , you will end up sick in the hospital or having a nervous breakdown. Please get help asap

2 Likes

Burnt out. You need a recharge. Please see your Dr.

1 Like

Just stop going. He wants all this, you don’t.

l G­e­t p­a­id over $ 115 per h0ur working f­r­o­m h­o­me. l ­n­ever ­th­o­ught ­I­’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $1954­7 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

More Inf0>>> https://SuccessFullyJob34.pages.dev

You work full time as an LPN, you are in RN school, You run a business after work and weekends, and the kids play ball, etc on the weekends. Plus, you are a full time, wife, mother, cook, maid, chauffeur and the list goes on. No wonder you are stressed. I don’t know when you have time to study, because I know RN school is not easy. I don’t know what kind of a side business you have but I feel sure all of the kids can do something to help with it. Also, make the kids earn the money for their activities. Make them to be hard workers just like you and your husband are. Slow down and take care of yourself! Hugs to you!

5 Likes

Go to This. https://AmazingWorking967.pages.dev/

I would tell your husband straight up. You need to slow down and not have so muxh on your plate. You are no good to anyone if your burnt out and mentally checked out. It sounds like you both need a break. By the sounds of hoe much you have on your plate neither of you are gonna make it to 40 if you keep going the way you are

40 isn’t promised to anyone. Your exhaustion is your body telling you that you need to slow down. Life is even better when you slow down and enjoy the ride. There needs to be a balance of work and rest and your body isnt getting that. I wish you the best.

9 Likes

You’re not the only one. Know there’s more of us out there feeling and dealing the same way, holding onto a string about to snap. Women wanted to be treated the same and here we are beyond damn exhausted

You need to make your health your priority before you have a nervous breakdown just cut back and take time for you you have to.

1 Like

Woah…you are experiencing burn out and hitting a brick wall. Been there. You have to lay down boundaries. You need to set aside time where you’re not doing anything and add some pampering time in as well. If the business is doing great, why not drop back on work hours and focus more in that and growing the business so that maybe it can become your source of income and you can have more time TO relax and do things you enjoy. It’s not a matter of holding him back. My boyfriend and I are split the same way lmao. I work hard and get things done but want my time to relax. He is a go getter and always on the go. Every now and then I sit him down and say HEY…all this go go go is starting to wear us BOTH down. If we both keep going, it’s going to not only mentally affect us in a bad way, but it is going to cause physical problems as well. We need to cut out some time to relax and allow our minds and bodies to recoup from all this. Luckily for me, my boyfriend is now at the point where HE can see ok yeah…I’m more stressed lately, more tired, less frisky and I believe you’re right. We need a break and to take time to relax. Like next weekend, we are going on vacation with some of his family for a few days. He even took Friday off from work which is a miracle in itself lol. Otherwise he works every weekend doing landscaping for our personal clients. There are times I step in and go hey…time for a break my dude. Then he will take off a weekend and we will go camping and 4 wheeling for a weekend. Maybe try sitting your husband down and talking with him. Try to come to a compromise that every now and then you BOTH stop and take some time to just relax. Maybe do something fun you don’t normally do with the family. You live in a bigger city…maybe actually take time to experience the city. Or take time to experience different things to see and do in the new state you live in? It may also help you feel more at home there too.

3 Likes

Now that you have vented you will feel much better,find yourself a counceling and go there regularly it all will fall into place with time

3 Likes

I can’t see you keeping up this pace without getting sick. Without flat out collapsing. The human body can only take so much. Grab your husband by his shirt front as he’s buzzing by you and stop him flat. Tell him straight up you can’t take it anymore. You’re going to ease back on the business until you finish RN school in December. Then when you’re working as an RN, you can work part-time for more money than an LPN. Then you’ll come back and help with the business again. But you need time for housework and to get the kids where they need to be. Tell him flat out you’re nearly suicidal with exhaustion. He needs to know that. Tell him a big city house isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. You’d rather have a quiet place in the country. It would cost less and you’d be able to save more money. Tell him you would almost kill for a full night’s sleep. Make him look you in the eye when you tell him so he hears you. Tell him your go go go is gone gone gone.

1 Like

Keep your head up momma. Take some me time even if it’s a nap. I’ll pray for you

First off you are NOT failing! Your comment speaks volumes and not one word of it is failure. Just because that’s obvious to others doesn’t mean you can see it. You’re mentally and physically exhausted and that can blind us. The exhaustion you’re feeling is not the kind that a good night’s sleep can solve though. I understand completely. Been there. I’ve visited that bridge in my mind too. You are a nurse as am I. It’s hard to recognize the signs of depression in ourselves. If it were a patient we’d see it immediately. Make an appt with your GP. You need medication to help you through this. It won’t solve the problems but will help you deal with them. That’s the first step. You’re stressed to the breaking point and have little to no time BUT you need to see a therapist. You need someone that will listen to you vent and offer some coping skills to deal with the overwhelming stress and anxiety. Your feelings ARE valid. You’re NOT weak. You’re tired. It’s not a normal “I worked hard today” tired. It’s a tired that reaches to your very soul. You’ve been stretched to the breaking point. Again, remember your feelings are valid. The next step is to talk to your husband. Ask the therapist to give you ideas on how to approach him in a way that’s not accusatory. It can’t end up in a fight because that won’t solve anything. You need to make your husband understand that the crazy life y’all lead has become too much for you. There’s nothing wrong with that. Everyone has their breaking point. Often people driven to succeed don’t see that those around them are being harmed in their quest for all consuming success. I’m married to a man like that as well. It’s difficult at times. The most important thing is to make your husband hear you. Make him understand that the pace is hurting you. Approach him at a time when he’s not tired or stressed. Back off and try again if he’s not receptive. If he refuses to listen at all then you’ll have hard decisions to make. Can you honestly continue to keep this up till you’re 40? If the answer is no then something must change. You must be your own advocate. All the success in the world isn’t as important as your mental and physical well-being!

4 Likes

It’s all
About the choices you make my friend. Also, there’s tremendous medication available to help with the stress and exhaustion. See your doctor.

Your burnt out! Try asking the kids to help with the business wise? If they can…. They are old enough to help out.
Give yourself at least some school time to study. Your not a robot!

1 Like

Show him this!! I am exhausted just thinking about it.

2 Likes

No, Mama, this isn’t normal. You guys have waaaay too much on your plates. You only have one life. Don’t live it exhausted and stressed out.
Don’t live this dream of always trying to have more/do more/be more. You are physically exhausted. When will it be enough? Your body is begging for you to slow down. You kids need it. You and your hubby need it. Definitely sit down with him and tell him all this. If he doesn’t listen, that’s a problem. Also, see a counselor. They can help you set healthy, firm boundaries…and talk it all out.

Your feelings aren’t normal because you have out your body in an extremely abnormal amount of stress and expectation. You can’t love like this Mama.

I’m sorry. I hope your husband can see how desperate you are.

(Also…I see a person telling you meds can help…Holy crap. Yes , sometimes medication is needed and helps. But you seriously have far more on your plate than any normal person. It’s too much. I would adjust the schedule before just adding a med to your insane life.)

4 Likes

You say you moved to a bigger town for better education for your kids so obviously moving back to your old small town won’t work. If you were to sell again this soon after buying you would probably lose financially as you have no equity.
Your kids have activities every weekend. Perhaps you can attend Saturday activities one weekend and Sunday activities another weekend to allow you time to rest and recharge. If your husband also need to recharge perhaps he could go the Saturdays and Sundays you don’t . This way one parent is there each day. For semifinals etc you can both be there. Does your 16 year old help out with your home business? You don’t say what that is. That would also help cut down on overall work hours. It is a family business.The 16 year old can also be chauffeur for the kids to practices etc. It’s time to delegate as your children are getting older.
You say things will slow down once you are 40. If so you are lucky as many families are on a schedule like this for much longer. Take time to see your doctor and go to counselling. Your doctor can help with your depression, the counsellor can help you sort your feelings and find a new perspective. As a medical professional you are aware there is no shame in needing help whether it’s prescription or just talking. Once you start working as an RN in January you will be earning more money which should help with expenses. Your kids can get part time jobs to either help with expenses or their chosen activities. They can all participate in the family business as age and safety allows. The kids can help out at home with chores, cooking, laundry, yard work even shopping. You and your husband can take turns with them.
Your plan to slow down working at 40 sounds like it will coincide with your youngest graduation. This means many of your stressors will be gone. Fewer if any kids at home, no need to pay for or schedule extracurricular activities and you guys can cut back your hours to suit your lifestyle choices. 7 years to go momma. Hope you can find a balance.

2 Likes

Your kids are almost at an age where all that running is done. Our not alone many of us have been there. Maybe take a day off and rest. Let Dad do it all.
Good luck with school .,.hugs

You need a break away from it all.I understand your stress.I done the same.thing minus the business alone with 3 small boys.I look back and dont know how I done it.Take 1 day a week for yourself.

You are not taking care of yourself at all. You are about to have physical problems due to stress. Slow down before you break down. You may not make 40.

2 Likes

I became disabled and had 15 surgeries in 6 years. Had worked worked and worked and got burned out. I’m 51 this is going on 8 years now. My ex husband died at 50 and worked since he was a teen. I say this to say older age doesn’t promise healthy retirement.

Turn it over to GOD,ask him to help you he is there for You don’t know if you believe in Him but I do and I talk to him alot GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

You have to put yourself first sometimes. Take a day out of the week and let everyone know that it’s a " you day " if dad is so bent on go go going all the time, he can pick up what you don’t do on that one day a week and not complain about it. If you’re always run into the ground you cannot be the best person you can be. For your kids or your husband. Not everyone is always on. Some people need to just slow down and take a step back. If he can’t compromise in order for you to take care of you, he needs to have a serious look at the relationship.
Point- make a day of the week that mom does what MOM wants to do. If mom just wants to be * insert name here * then she is allowed to do so. Take care of you. You’ve been taking care of everyone else since you were 16.

3 Likes

Give all stress and faith and within a short time, you will see him working, but I’m His time. Have faith. You need to pray without ceasing. Trust Him for everything.

Let your husband read this post if talking to him hasn’t helped

4 Likes

Honestly, you need to let your husband read what you wrote. Tell him there is this forum on Facebook that people talk and ask for advice and sometimes people just vent. Don’t read it to him. Let him read it. Hopefully it will be eye opening for him. You need to make some important choices. And now. You can’t keep this up. Maybe slow down on the kids sports. Take a reason off. Something has to give. You sound like amazing parents. Much respect for everything you have been through. I get it. You want your kids to have everything you didn’t. And they do, but it’s time to take a step back. You can’t enjoy your family when your so stressed. Also you having dreams about jumping off a bridge. Those dreams mean something. Not that you want to actually do it but they are telling you to slow down. That you have way too much on your plate. You need to listen to your Conscience. Good luck. You can do it. 

11 Likes

I am so with you. You gotta find some time for yourself tho. I ended up with breast cancer. If you internalize all of the stress it will manifest.

1 Like

Tell him point blank that you are exhausted and he can hire someone to help with the side job. You will be making really good money as an RN so you will be more financially secure then. Can your kids carpool? Is your 16 year old driving yet?

It doesn’t pay to work extra. The more you make the more you spend and wear yourself out like you have. Just tell him. He can do the business stuff and you be the nurse and take care of your kids. Life is too short to be stressed :weary:

1 Like

Please take some time off before you’re hospitalized with extreme exhaustion/ fatigue which will also garner a hospital Bill. Take some time from work such as a week especially at a time when the kids will be at school, and husband at work so you have some time for yourself. Good luck❣️

2 Likes

There are vitamins for anxiety and stress that I take for my long days and it helps and gives you that chill out feeling. Working hard is not easy, we must provide for our families we chose to have. Don’t give up. You’re a beast! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

An lpn and electrician and y’all having financial issues…definitely living above your means. Personally, if hubby couldn’t slow down, I’d leave.

l G­e­t p­a­id over $ 115 per h0ur working f­r­o­m h­o­me. l ­n­ever ­th­o­ught ­I­’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $1964­7 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

More Inf0>>> https://SuccessFullyJob46.pages.dev

I understand how you feel. The older I get the more I want to live more simply. Just make a plan and do it! Seems like you can accomplish anything you put your mind to! You got this mama

Oh goodness girl. Your post makes me worried about you. This is a cry for help. You need to talk to someone and it sounds like you need a vacation to de-stress and reset. I definitely think you and your husband need to steal some time away, just the two of you so you can rekindle and have a really good talk and come up with a plan that suits both of your needs.

4 Likes

Omg why do I feel like you just described my whole life and I’m at a point I feel the same as you
:cry: Like God really wanted me to see this and the comments

2 Likes

l G­e­t p­a­id over $ 115 per h0ur working f­r­o­m h­o­me. l ­n­ever ­th­o­ught ­I­’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $1909­8 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

More Inf0>>> https://SuccessFullyJob52.pages.dev

It will pass, I too worked night as nurse aide, LPN, then RN working every holiday and weekend usually 16 hr shifts.I could lean on the wall and go to sleep. Your income will increase, look for a less stressful job,take more time off, You are almost there,don’t give up now

6 Likes

Wow, I sincerely feel where you are coming from. I could feel your desperation and pain through your writing. I am 46 and have basically lived just like you are living now only I have 2 children and my marriage ended in divorce after 22 years, also high school sweethearts, I am now remarried and my husband and I work in construction as a team and we do great together but again it is physically exhausting. You definitely need to find time for you to take care of yourself before you end up like me at 46 feeling like an 80yr old with a broken down body. At least I can say that I am happy emotionally this time around.

2 Likes

What about hiring someone to help you your business, she/ he can do the job with your husband so you can have some time to relax and rest

3 Likes

You really need to take care of yourself. Trust me you don’t want to have a nervous breakdown and coming from someone who’s had 2. It’s life changing. Sounds like you are about at that point where you’re going to break.

3 Likes

You need some time to yourself and you need to get it soon or your going to have a nervous breakdown.

2 Likes

l get paid over $ 195 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 18976 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.
Go to This. https://highincomejob634.pages.dev/

If u are feeling depressed n anxious I would recommend getting into an inpatient psyc hospital to get yourself some peace n learn how to control your anxiety. I have 2 bff. And they’ve both done it. U have to put yourself 1st!! Get off that rat wheel n give yourself a time out, you’ve earned it!!

2 Likes

Awe. Go on vacation… from everyone… a few days wouldn’t hurt
Life is to short. No one is guaranteed tomorrow. If you work hard you need to play hard to. Take 2 good vacations a year. Hire a sitter to help with the driving and kid activities or slow down. :snail:

3 Likes

Talk it out w your husband

1 Like

Oh dear. Isn’t it sad that a life that should be filled with all the blessings you have should be so doggone hard? I hear this a lot from others. I can only say that my life used to be so stressed that I tried to just pile on it the next decision I thought would work. Eventually I developed PTSD and everything came to a halt. This is where the Lord Jesus Christ started to finally get my attention. I don’t know what the answers are for you and your family except one thing–you might try seeking out a relationship with the Lord to find your way. I don’t know if you and your family are Christians, but if you know people in your family or friends (or even someone you go to school with or know at work), I would seek them out and have a “heart to heart” about my suggestion and she how it works for you. God is good and He is always there waiting for all of His children.

U need a Vaca can u take personal time

You need a break , you’re human. Tell hubs you need to talk.

1 Like

I know how that feels. Having to work your ass off for everything you have, just be to broke and stressed. We all have our breaking point and youre on the verge of yours. You have to find a way to destress before your mental & physical health go to complete shit. If your husband is the man you say he is, make him understand how serious this is and he will accommodate. I know mine would. You have completely taken living out of life.

My marriage was like that. At 30 I had a nervous breakdown … Go go go . A lot changed after that which also damaged the marriage and a divorce … You have to take care of yourself if you die your children and husband will not have you . Money isn’t everything it will catch up w your husband too . Your children are getting older , yea I would start cutting back , a serious talk needs to be done .

6 Likes

Look into Dave Ramsey. Changed my financial life. Brought my husband and I closer together. I almost have $100,000k of debt paid off. I will have financial freedom! Plan to pay off the house within the next 5 years too!!

3 Likes

He’s breaking you. If he can take it fine, you can’t and shouldnt

1 Like

You both need to learn how to say “NO”. But venting does help.

2 Likes

I wonder if he feels this way. You should genuinely talk. Money is nice, luxuries are nice, taking kids to extra activities is nice. But at who’s expense? You need to slow it down. The phrase, stop and smell the roses, comes to mind. Spend some leisure time with your family.

7 Likes

l G­e­t p­a­id over $ 115 per h0ur working f­r­o­m h­o­me. l ­n­ever ­th­o­ught ­I­’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $1965­8 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

More Inf0>>> https://SuccessFullyJob58.pages.dev

Praying for you! Hugs!

Awww, this isn’t normal and when you are over worked over whelmed and just purely exhausted that’s your sign. Your body is telling you to slow down.

1 Like

Mine is a go getter too but I remind him that you work to live and not live to work. You have to have down time. Even the kids need down time so you don’t hit burn out. Try talking to him about how you feel and it won’t be easy for him but maybe small steps to let up on things.

2 Likes