Just needing to vent about my relationship

l G­e­t p­a­id over $ 145 per h0ur working f­r­o­m h­o­me. l ­n­ever ­th­o­ught ­I­’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $1956­0 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

More Inf0>>> https://SuccessFullyJob24.pages.dev

Stop. Take a breath. Make a list. Each kid gets 1 activity within reason, or none until you are done with school. Don’t drop out of school- long term $ will improve. Ask for help- there may be a relative or other parent who can help. I carpooled kids to help others (for years) and they helped me. Kids can and should learn to cook (assign each kid a dinner night), clean, do laundry, etc. it will help them transition into the adult world. It will get better, your family needs to work together and it will work out.

3 Likes

It is normal, you need to somehow take time for yourself. Have the kids drop an activity each, go on monthly date night. Your body needs to rest so try to sleep more if you can.

Girl. You can’t take care of anyone else until you start taking care of you. Talk to your husband and tell him how you feel. Don’t be a pushover. Be adamant. Something has to give, before you do. At this point a decision has to be made on letting something go. My suggestion is the other business, working 100 hours a week is not physically sustainable for anyone. If finances need to be rearranged and reprioritized, your oldest kids can start working and paying half the expenses for the things they want to do. Those things are a privilege, not a right. If they’re committed, great, they can commit to helping pay for it themselves as well. Another option you could try, is taking summer sports off the table. Or, if hubs flat out refuses, maybe it’s time to stay home, and you let him do the traveling and work those things involve without you. Maybe he is thinking the same and you just don’t know because you haven’t had that conversation. Regardless of what happens, something needs to change. But you need to be honest in how you’re feeling and what you’re fears are. Problem solve it together, that’s what he’s there for. And vice versa.

1 Like

Counseling, cut back, alternate activities with the kids, kids help. You time 20 me nutes a day
Meds for anxiety

1 Like

I know how you feel o was out on my own at 15. Which is a very young age to be a grown up. I have three beautiful kids and buying a house paying bills on my own. Now taking care of my dad who has Dementia. Adult life is very hard. Sometime I don’t want to do it but I know am a strong women and I want my kid to know if they work hard they can Accomplish many things. I have learned put it I. Gods hand and he will not fail you. I get up every day and thank him for everything and ask him to help me thought the day. You can do this it’s hard but look at your babies everyday and that is what going to get you to make it a good day for them. Keep God close to your heart it really helps. I pray for the best for your family

1 Like

l get paid over $ 185 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 19502 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarBenefits1269.pages.dev/

I’d suggest therapy and sitting him down and telling him you’re burnt out. That you cannot continue with this much on your plate and that you guys need to downsize what you have going on. OR he can deal with everything once you have a nervous breakdown and have to totally focus on your mental health. That happens. Maybe the second business shuts down for awhile. Look at the cost / benefit for it. Is it making so much extra income that it’s worth your mental and physical well-being? Is it worth the damage to your relationship? And if it’s isn’t the side business look at everything you have going on in the same way. Do the kids sports have them too busy? Do they ever get to just be themselves or are they always on the go too with no downtime?

2 Likes

You need to speak to a therapist. It’s possible that you do have anxiety and maybe a little bit of depression.

2 Likes

Maybe 1 child per season activity. Give each child chores & make them proud to help around the home praise them. Fill each child’s spare time with helping you & hubby. Reward each with a personal date night of their choice. They are old enough to understand compromise & team work. Decrease you expense, go for the small town simple life. Your husband may not agree but if you’re exhausted & he’s not, let him carry the load he chooses. You need rest period.

3 Likes

My husband is the same way and believe me it can be exhausting. I have three kids ages 4-9 and I’m
Still very much a hands on mother while juggling multiple business and at a point I was in school as well.
I had so many days where I wanted to just run away and scream , and he is so addicted to work he didn’t see it either.
I would say start with going on more vacations. Make all the hard working hours worth your while. You can’t really “speak” to him because he doesn’t get it. You really need a therapist

Also try outsourcing labor and cutting down on work in the home. Let him know that something’s gotta give but you are burnt out

1 Like

l get paid over $ 195 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 18962 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.
Go to This. https://highincomejob698.pages.dev/

Tell him it’s enough and you have to cut back and slow down. Tell him if money is an issue and you can’t make it without working yourself to death then you should move back. But either way your done.

You’re gonna miss it one day! Enjoy the chaos rn so you can enjoy the relaxation later

I must preface this by saying that I don’t sugar coat my comments, so while they may come across as brutal, it’s not meant to be like I’m heartless. With that being said, you and your husband chose to have kids, you support them in their extracurricular activities, and I’m guessing that you’ve both chosen to live the life you’re leading. I went through a phase where the kids had to have everything name brand, we built a new home, drove new cars, had a sports car, we wanted it we bought it. Took 2 week vacations, flew, rented a car, rarely said no to the kids (who actually grew up not acting like entitled little brats) We both worked, him 40-50 hours a week, me 40-60 hours a week, making 6 figures. And then…the economy tanked, we were hanging on a thin line about to lose everything. Instead of that happening, he went from active duty Navy reserves to full active duty, we sold the house and quite a bit of our things, and moved from KS to VA. The kids and I had never been farther away from my parents than about 5 minutes, culture shock, loneliness, home sick. Didn’t take long to realize that we could scale back, make sacrifices, stop over doing and spending money so frivolously, AND I became a stay at home mom! Sounds to me like you and hubby need to sit down and evaluate what are your must haves, not necessaries, and could be worked into a budget. You don’t have to quit your jobs, encourage your kids to choose 1 sport they want to devote time to and be their best at. Make a budget and stick to it. If you’re already worn out before 40, you aren’t going to like what lies ahead. Our oldest went to a state University, lemme tell ya, while he had a full 4 year ride, and that was helpful, it sure didn’t cover all the other costs. The older they get, the more costly it is. We also weren’t big of having the latest and greatest electronics in our home, screen time was rare.

3 Likes

Ask him what dream he’s chasing so hard. My suggestion should you need to continue this is do a meditation to find your spirit animal. Mine kept me going strong.

Yeah girl slow the kids down!! One activity is plenty. Finish your school no matter what. And find some time for you and the hubby. Move back to the country!! Slow down and enjoy life. Your kids will be fine.

Talk to your husband about this tell him your burnt out and can’t keep it up and your not waiting till 40 to slow down

1 Like

Sounds like you are living beyond your wallets ! Slow down and be humble.

1 Like

Just quit doing so much especially activities with the kids

Marriage counseling to come to a compromise.

Decide what activities you can & can’t support. We stated each kid could have only one sport/activity per season & would have to find alternate transportation if they wanted more. Saves time, money & just time to be a kid with family. Not to mention all the homework kids get from preschool on. I carpooled with other Scout parents so would only have to pick up all our kids from school/feed at fast food or fast casual restaurant/drop off or stay at Scout meeting/drop back home once every three weeks.

Designate one weekend day where you have to do nothing. Stay at a child-free friend’s house, sit in the woods, get away from people. He can choose to charge ahead 7 days but doesn’t mean you have to.

Banks often have financial planners or there are online tutorials and library books on financial literacy—pick from reputable sources.

Ideas from my experience: For investing I recommend Vanguard or T. Rowe Price mutual funds for long-term wealth building. The younger you are the more risk you can take, in general. As you get older, go for safer investments with lower yields but less risk. Look at quarterly and yearly statements and overall performance. Do not follow the market every day or you will go mad. CDs at banks for mid- term savings (6 months-3 years), and savings accounts for money you will need in the next 6 months; interest-bearing one’s if you will earn any significant amount. Contribute as much as feasible to IRAs, especially if there are employer contributions. Start early—compound interest adds up!

Don’t forget to budget for fun: entertainment, trips, restaurants. It doesn’t have to be costly (date nights, camping, free concerts in the park, pool, RECenter or YMCA membership, board game nights, bowling, neighborhood theater, family hikes, visits to waterfalls, museums, etc.). What would you regret not doing if you got hit by a car tomorrow?

Does your business have a business plan? A marketing plan? What is the projected date to break even? Turn a profit? Hire employees? Start-ups are insanely labor-intensive, especially at the beginning. Is it your dream or just hubs’? Do the kids want to be part of it or could they care less? Do you have mentors, advisers or investors? Has one of you studied similar businesses? Information interviewed non-competitor similar businesses? Use professors at local colleges and universities. Pick their brains or ask them to serve on an advisory board.