I have an Erica LeeAnn

Erin. Thats a good 1

Evelyn Elaine Elaina

Elisha
Emerald
Emalynn
Emmersyn

Eleanor, Evelyn, Ellen, Elaine my favorite is Evelyn

My mother’s middle name was Estella. It is old fashioned and a little out there, but I always loved it.

6 Likes

I have a great niece named Elsie. I know it’s an old time name, but it is unusual for the modern day.

16 Likes

I have my Eliana. Love her name, call her Ellie for short or just E. Itll be pronounced Alyana by most people though

15 Likes

My grand baby is Elinor everyone calls her Ellie. Not another that we know of with the name. And she lives it!

3 Likes

Just don’t pick a very common name she will end up with at least three other girls with the same name in each class.

4 Likes

Ellen, an older name not used as much any more. It is my middle name and I love it. Sweet and simple.

4 Likes

I have a friend that has 3 girls that start with E. Emilee Ellie, Everlee

6 Likes

My middle name is Elaine and my granddaughter named her little girl Elaine and calls her “Lainey”.

6 Likes

My 2nd granddaughter is named Ellis. One day she began telling me that she was named after Ellis Island. (Not true) but at the age of 7 she knew all about Ellis Island.

3 Likes

Old fashion but think it’s pretty. Ellee , my off the wall one would be . Ever ready I’ve know a few girls that that name fit perfectly. Ok I’ll quit

1 Like

Elaine, Elizabeth, or Eileen. They are all family names. Evelyn is also a name in my family that I love, but it is becoming quite popular.
Ellen is also nice

Emma Jean was a sweet neighbor of ours when I was growing up and I always thought she was an angel. Every time I hear the name Emma I think of her.:heart:

4 Likes

Era. It’s my mom and Exa was my grandma. I’ve never heard of anyone else with these. Era can be pronounced with capital or Lowe case e

1 Like

My mother’s middle name was Eva and I always loved it.

1 Like

My neighbor’s little girl is Everleigh. I have also seen Everly.

8 Likes

My Mother’s name is Earlene… it’s different… and I like the name…

1 Like

My mom’s name is Beverly… but, I don’t love the name. So, I named my daughter “Everly” instead. I also like the names Emerson, Elise, and Esme.

7 Likes

My son is Elliot, but if he had been a girl I still would have used the name. We discussed spelling it Ellotte for a girl, but that seems a little much. I also really love the name Etta.

2 Likes

My name is Evan Elizabeth… I know that’s more prominently a boy name but I’m 32 and always loved my name.

5 Likes

Emilia was what my granddaughter chose. Had never heard it before, but it is beautiful…

1 Like

Well I have a boys name,Eddie. However it was spelled wrong on birth certificate, should have been Etty, would have been pronounced differently. Also Edie.

I have an Ellianna and we call her Ellie for short too. It means by the God answered me

9 Likes

Edwina is an older name, about turn of the century. It means prosperous friend. I like it because it can have the nickname Winnie.

I have an Ella, I wanted to name her Evelyn, but that name was already spoken for. I also like Emberleigh.

1 Like

Mines Edie…dont do that to the poor child. But when I had my son, I loved the name Eisley (Ice-Lee)

1 Like

Elora is my daughters name! Extremely uncommon.

1 Like

Evangeline is one of my favorites.

7 Likes

My name Elnora is very hard to find it seems never a name tag found but also hard for people to say it correctly or spell

Elise is a pretty French name. My step mother and great grandmother.

1 Like

I have three granddaughters and their names are Emma Allison, Ellie Rain And Evelyn Estelle

1 Like

We named my daughter Eden. I wanted to name her Epiphanie but was not allowed.

2 Likes

You could use mine Ebony I have always loved my name cause not that many people name their kids that

My granddaughter is Eleanor. Fitting for her! Historic, pretty, and not too popular name.

We have Ellasyn and Emberlyn…Ella and Emy for nicknames

2 Likes

Old names in our family… Edwina and Effie

2 Likes

I had a work friend whose daughter was called Everest and have never heard of that again.

emmanuella is good but I name my daughter ezekiah just like her older brother ezekiel its all came from the bible

I have two names Emma and Eva after my mother.

1 Like

My granddaughter is Eleanor. She is the picture of grace and strength, intelligence and compassion.

1 Like

Mine is Erina. Always liked it because it’s not common
And really can not be a nick name

My niece is named Elora. My middle name is Elizabeth. My great-grandfather was named Esta.

I have an Elia which is her great grandmothers name on her paternal side. We call her Ellie for short too!!

I love the name Eulah and the meaning is somebody who is very sweet spoken or is like the gem of the sea…i hope you’ll like it too.please let me know if you have chosen this name…God bless you!

Elyse is a different spin on Alyse.

1 Like

My grandkids call me “Emmy”

1 Like

Elliot, Ellsley, Emery, Emberly, Evan are all girls names that aren’t highly used that I happen to love.

My youngest daughter is named Elara after the eighth-largest moon of Jupiter

Etta, Elsie, Emery, Eva, Elenora, Emily, Evangelina. Love unique and not so common names! Best of luck!

I like Elinor (spelled like Elinor Dashwood in “Sense and Sensibility)
Also Emory.

Emmalynn or could be spelled Emalynn that’s our little girl’s name we spell it with one m

1 Like

Ellie, Evelyn, Evangeline, Ellsbeth, Elyse,
Emma…which is very common right now, Esperanza, Emily, Eleanor, Esther,

3 Likes

Enola, alone spelled backwards. She will never be alone.

Emery, Eileen, Eugenia, Evelyn (Evy), Eleanor, Echo, Ember, Elspeth,… Just look up baby girl names starting with E. I personally like the name Evangeline, or Evie for short. Best of luck to you!

I had an aunt named Eldora!

My granddaughter is Evangeline. We call her Evie

ETEPEYAC - i got this from mount TEPEYAC were virgin mary shows his apparitions of love, trust and protection.

Kind of dated but Eleanor isn’t heard much, and you can get a lot of cute nicknames from it :blush:

My mom daughter and I have the middle name Allayne but Ellayne would be very pretty.

Emmaline
is my daughters name- German meaning “hardworking” I pronounce it as Emma - Line as in I’m so glad you’re mine, Emmaline!

My name starts with ”E”, although it is silent. Think Beaula or Rula. VERY few of us out there.

Our great niece is called Elsbeth and gets Elsie. My dear mom was Elaine and a friends granddaughter is Everley.

Try going old school. So many people pick names that are “unquie” just to fin another kid in the class with the same name.

My daughters name is Elleyna. Spanish/Old German for the little angel

Esther an older name but older name on an upswing.

My bff named their daughter Elisheba. Its an obscure Biblical name. It was Aaron’s wife’s name. To research name, you’ll have to look in Bible 'encyclopedia ’ - it’s that obscure! One thing about the name, there aren’t going to be too many little girls running around with that name! Ellen is a pretty name or a variation thereof. Whatever you name this precious little one may your family be richly blessed.

1 Like

I always liked the name Eliza or Elizabeth

Eleanor and could call her Ellie. Esther is another older name.

Eilidh (A-li) Scottish Gaelic for Allison. My daughter is AIligh, slightly different spelling but pronounced the same way.

We considered Eloise, Eve, and Elinor for our baby girl. We chose Elinor… somewhat popular but fit our baby girl:)

Emma is on top 10 list of names so lots will be in school

1 Like