Looking for unusual boy baby boy names!

Suggestions on nice, unusual boys names, please.

11 Likes

Our daughter had a favorite Christian song and named her Son Shalom. We thought she was nuts but it really fit him. Go with your feelings. It’s a personal choice. God bless your child.

I named my son Asher. I don’t know if you are religious, but I chose it because there was a strong character in the Bible named Asher. Google it, it’s a cool meaning and story behind it.

1 Like

Jaxon. Caydon. Ward. Alton. Peyton. Caudill. Gordon. Vernon. Marcus. Wallace. Unique is good. Bizarre is not. You dont want a name he will be embarrassed by, has to say it two or three times for people to understand it, has to constantly correct the pronunciation or spelling. My name is Valinda, i ve been called belinda glenda linda wanda valarie valida dalinda melinda. I always say Valinda with a V like valarie. People spell it valenda velinda velenda volinda i do get tired of correcting people an sometimes just dont.

Please consider that this little baby will grow up to be a man with a job and a family.
Unusual isn’t always good.

3 Likes

My grandsons names are Xander and Landon

My grandson is oakley Zander and my other grandson is micah Detroit then the other grandson is noah kingston

I like the name Niles. I don’t have a son, but if I did that is what I would have named him.

Try picking some names from literature. Find a favorite author and browse names.

My oldest son’s name is Justis. It is a French spelling I think.

My son is Landyn. Goes well with his sister’s name - Laikyn.

1 Like

My boys are James Cannon and Parker Creek. My nephews are Carter, Grayden, and Ledger.

1 Like

Most of these sound like names for dogs 25 yrs ago… I actually had a diesel Axel & Oscar over the yeaes. Times have changed. Best of luck picking a name to fit your baby boy.

1 Like

Anderson, Boston, Carwyn, Daniel, Elijah, Foster,Gamill,Hamden, Isaiah, Jackson, London, Liam, Marston, Natchez, Olin, Peder,Quinn, River, Silver,Tipton, Ukiah,Vermont,Winston,Xander,Younger, Zillow.

1 Like

Google. That’s how we found out kids my son is Caleb and daughter is braelyn. Didn’t want them to be in class with 15 kids that have the same name

I have some lol I have 5 boys first was jack, Latrell, Malik, Zavier, now Hudson but love zaviers middle name it’s Hendrix hope that helps hun

Jagger
Diesel
Maverick

More traditional names are now unique…My son’s name is Richard and there are never any other kids with his name.

My youngest sons name is Lundy. It’s not super common.

I love Xander or Bryson.

How about Zayne? That’s my nephew’s name.

My grandsons name is Maverick. I like Landon, Beckett.

My son’s names are Levi … louden n haiden n tanner … I have a grandson his name is Lucifer but goes by Lj…

2 Likes

My father’s name is Bishop. My son’s name is Levi Jonathon.

Go on a 3 days water fasting and ask God
Ephesians 4:31-32
Psalm 91

3 Likes

My oldest son’s name is Taje (like page) and my youngest son’s name is Rorik, with the Norse meaning of bloody warrior, also saw the meaning red fox.

1 Like

Indian Unusual Baby Boy Names- Magan, Lalu, Chagan, Dayo, Bholyo, Melyo, Popat, Chandu, Jethalal, Champaklal, Goli, Pingu, Gogha…
All Are Unusual Names :heart:

My little boy is Fox James, he thinks it’s pretty cool! :fox_face:

1 Like

My grandson’s name is Gideon Elias and I think it’s perfect!:heart:

Our grandson is Hank!!

1 Like

I have a Damon, Chandler and a Blake. But I love the names Gage and Paxton

I love the names Core and Onyx. Piper

I love Norwegian names. Give some a Google.

I like Ezra and easton.

We have a Cylas, Brody, and Maddox :slightly_smiling_face:

Asher
Axel
Bryson
Carson
Maddox
Ryker
Zander

My little guy is Layke butler

Jax, Hunter,wyatt Bentley,

Dusty,Grayson, Monte

I named my son De’Martez

My baby due I in January’s name is Silas Newman

Asher, River, Lake, Solomon,

Mitchell - a good solid name that we don’t hear anymore.

Garrett. Can go by Gary or Rett if you want a short nickname.

Griffin, Addison, Cadence

Morgan, Bailey, Blake, Riley

Mateo Kingston Jace Colton Mason

Some older names you don’t hear much anymore:Samuel, James, Alan, Tony, Anthony.

Jaxon Levi, rory ,michael, brock, Jace, isaac,malachi, micah, daniel

Seth. Hudson. Fisher. Abel. Finn

Declan, Malachi, Zane, Hadain, Hadrian

Skylar, Rawling, Ryvers, Parker, Hudson, Gabe

Brady, Sullivan,Jackson

Talon, Cane, Ashton, Lucas, Shane, ryan

Maverick, Legend, Ace

My sons name is Ace Granvle

Jordi. Junichi. Giovanni

Carter, Brady, kennedy-(unisex)

Kenyan and Sebastian

Brogan, Phoenix,Stanten,

Dawston, Jeremiah, Waylon,

My oldest grandsons name is Javonte

Hunter, Tucker, Cooper

1 Like

I love the name Booker

I liked Oswald James , or Shay

I love Blake and Levi

Benjamin, Josiah,Tyler,Jonathan, Corbin

Malachi, calegero, Josiah

My son’s name is Castin (most people tell me it’s a unique but normal name, similar to Justin, Dustin, Austin). We thought we made it up but in the 4 years since he was born we have met 3 more with different spellings (Caston, Kastyn, Kasten).

My son’s name is Tanner Chase and I love it

Seely paired with James has always had my heart.

Whats wrong with just plain, easy, simple names like, Jeff, John, or Joe (Joseph)? With everyone so hell bent on unusual names, the simplistic, old names are becoming extinct. How many Jeffs, Johns, or Joe’s do you see in school these days?

I have a grandson named Maxton. It is my maiden name.

Berret (Barret) is my son’s name. We spell it the first way but he said it would have been better the second way.

I have three boys! Their names are Roman, Corbin, and Conan.

How about Dane, Cranston, Rory or Zed…

My youngest is named Bastion .haven’t met anyone else with that name

Mine are named Excalibur and svalinn, their names mean sword and shield

Grandson’s name is Kyan, pronounced key-on. It’s persian.

My grandson is named Hoyt.

Mason if I had a boy that is what I was going to name him but I had two girls

Seaborn was my grandfather’s name.

Blaine, Corbin, Wesley, Layne

Lochlan Atlas is my boy’s name.

Blaine, grant, dane,

Tanner Evan, Quinn Lee,

Heath,Samuel, Seth,Jedidah,Zane,Liam,Lochlan,

Asher, Aiden, Jerusalem